Love location..The rent increases at every renewal while we live through very inconvenient remodel and construction.Love the uniqueness of the 1960 building.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Location, location, location. Really really nice view. Nice pool area. Too much contruction. All for the better. Close to restaurants, and shopping. Grounds kept very clean.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Overall it's a nice and convenient community to live, however as a long time resident the construction and no guest parking overnight has been a gross inconvenience to me and my guest.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

I love living here! The view and location are perfect for me. I feel like the staff really cares about all residents and very helpful in making you feel at home and part of a community

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Decent space for the price. Love the pool and the proximity to the beach and river. Laundry facilities in each building, and underground parking.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

This is the second time I’ve live at the Overlook. The location is very convenient for those that work in the service industry, and the view of the river is beautiful.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

The location close to the beach is a big perk. But the location of the road and apartments with too thin of windows makes it really hard to live here for long.

AMAZING views and amenities. I have a gorgeous view from the 5th floor, all new appliances, new carpet... And an amazing sunset every night!

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Love the apartment and location. However they have been remodeling since we have moved in and they raise the rent every lease renewal despite the inconvenience of the noise and other problems associated with the remodel.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Lots of construction, but the view is worth it. I've lived here for 3 years, and it does have its ups and downs. But, the ups out weight the downs. We recently got new washers and dryers in the laundry room, that fit more and clean better. (Plus, you don't have to buy the lousy $5 laundry card anymore) . And, the parking lot is looking nicer now.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Apartment is good so far. I love the view between the water. The apartment keep update what we needing. And I love the manger she doing great!!!

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Living on Seabreeze is very loud with all the traffic. The employees here are nice and helpful and they are doing a lot of remodeling which will be an improvement.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Me and my boyfriend have been living in The Overlook since April and have never had any problems with the apartment or staff. Very quiet and clean place to live

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

I like living at The Overlook. Its convenient to the beach. The pool is a great perk to living here. Parking can be tough sometimes but overall its good

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

I have enjoyed living here. The staff has always been nice and my service requests have always been handled quickly and professionally. I love the view of the ocean and river.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

I have enjoyed living here. The staff in the office (Stephanie and Kimmi) are fantastic. I’ve had a couple problems with my trash disposal but they’ve been taken care of quickly.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Location is great. I like the close proximity of restaurants and the beach. Having the fitness center is nice in case I'm not able to go to the gym.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

The noise is really bad if you live on the sides of the towers facing the road, but otherwise it's not a problem. Good price and great amenities

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

The Overlook is well maintained, and the staff is east to deal with. The location is perfect and the building is fairly quiet for a downtown location. The pool is in the perfect spot to get a great tan and the water is always clean, the pool maintenance man, Jeff is always keeping it well maintained.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

We live in the south building and love the view of the Halifax River and the ocean. We park in the garage so never have to get wet when it rains.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Great location. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Since moving in they have made many positive updates to the complex that makes it a nice place to live.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

The office staff is absolutely amazing here as well as maintenance. I would highly recommend The Overlook to anyone wanting a fun place to live. The only downside is no real guest parking.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Great place to live, place, and work . Nice location. They've made some amazing upgrades to the property which is a selling point. The only thing I could say that needs to be upgraded is the elevators and hall ways.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Apts are nice ,well built no noise from neighbors, office staff is very nice and helpful ,like living here as seniors and mixed age ,and children ,are no problem

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

They are doing a lot of upgrades which will be nice. They have Good customer service with good response times. They are very friendly. Great location