The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

4.5

4.5

Construction since I moved in has been horrible!! Never any piece and quiet during the day and I work nights!! Manager is rude to my family members but the rest of the office staff is amazing and always helpful.
1 star
Inside the building they were painting why residents were still inside the building possibility could have got carbon monoxide poisoning this was not very smart on the overlook apartment side they could at least warn us or gave us conversation for a hotel to stay while they paint it inside the building my carbon dioxide levels are 25 got tested a few days ago
It’s an apartment no issue other than cannot sleep sometimes as loud vehicles non stop go over bridge. Feel a bit overpriced for what you get but staff is nice
The staff was very friendly and helpful but once when I got in my apartment I noticed paint chippings and the dishwasher was full with water and had a mildew smell then my AC and heater don't work not very pleased with that
It’s honestly way too loud here. All you can hear is the cars driving pass. Unbelievably hard to sleep. But over all I guess it’s a nice place
Love the place! wonderful views, clean, well maintained, i would suggest an apartment not facing the road if you think the traffic noises will bother you other than that i love it!
Love location..The rent increases at every renewal while we live through very inconvenient remodel and construction.Love the uniqueness of the 1960 building.
Managment and maintenance does get things done. But with all the improvements I would like to see new windows first. Traffic is extremely loud and effects my sleep and now health. I asked if I could switch to an apartment not facing the road after only being here a month and was denied unless I payed 600$. I just feel that could easily be waved and fixed to make me happy.
Overall it's a nice and convenient community to live, however as a long time resident the construction and no guest parking overnight has been a gross inconvenience to me and my guest.
Everyone in the office is nice and very helpful. I was taken back that an outside carpet company was allowed in my apartment without an onsite employee with them. Also don’t like that no one cleans up the pet area.