Love location..The rent increases at every renewal while we live through very inconvenient remodel and construction.Love the uniqueness of the 1960 building.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Everyone in the office is nice and very helpful. I was taken back that an outside carpet company was allowed in my apartment without an onsite employee with them. Also don’t like that no one cleans up the pet area.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Overall it's a nice and convenient community to live, however as a long time resident the construction and no guest parking overnight has been a gross inconvenience to me and my guest.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Location, location, location. Really really nice view. Nice pool area. Too much contruction. All for the better. Close to restaurants, and shopping. Grounds kept very clean.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Love the apartment and location. However they have been remodeling since we have moved in and they raise the rent every lease renewal despite the inconvenience of the noise and other problems associated with the remodel.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

We like it there but the only problem is that the homeless people who hang out around there. An sorry to say this also is that the windows in the apartments need to be thicker.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

The apartment itself is lovely and bright and airy! The ladies in the office are absolutely delightful! The efforts being made to upgrade the property are really refreshing as it will go towards making a statement that this is a place to respect and not just use as you wish, a place to care about since you are sharing it with a lot of other people. I would say that there is a lack of respect amongst quite a few residents here for the place as a whole (smoking weed in the elevator for example, or leaving the front door propped open because you don't feel like running up and getting your key) and so hopefully as the upgrades begin to really take shape, people will think twice about treating the building and fellow residents with disregard and disrespect. All that being said, I do feel at home and I do feel safe living here.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Apartment is good so far. I love the view between the water. The apartment keep update what we needing. And I love the manger she doing great!!!

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Lots of construction, but the view is worth it. I've lived here for 3 years, and it does have its ups and downs. But, the ups out weight the downs. We recently got new washers and dryers in the laundry room, that fit more and clean better. (Plus, you don't have to buy the lousy $5 laundry card anymore) . And, the parking lot is looking nicer now.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

I love living here! The view and location are perfect for me. I feel like the staff really cares about all residents and very helpful in making you feel at home and part of a community

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Living on Seabreeze is very loud with all the traffic. The employees here are nice and helpful and they are doing a lot of remodeling which will be an improvement.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Stephanie was wonderful upon our first visit ans viewing. She was very helpful when we came to move in and she has continued to be very wonderful. There have been a few issues, maintenance was up here yesterday however he wasn't very helpful for our main issue. Hopefully which will be resolved soon. It is still our first week here.

This is the second time I’ve live at the Overlook. The location is very convenient for those that work in the service industry, and the view of the river is beautiful.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

AMAZING views and amenities. I have a gorgeous view from the 5th floor, all new appliances, new carpet... And an amazing sunset every night!

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Decent space for the price. Love the pool and the proximity to the beach and river. Laundry facilities in each building, and underground parking.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

The location close to the beach is a big perk. But the location of the road and apartments with too thin of windows makes it really hard to live here for long.

We love the staff, the amenities, the location, and the view. The property is undergoing some beautiful and practical changes, which is great, but its parking policy is restrictive (no guest parking after 10 PM) during this time (over a year now), which is our only complaint.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

The office staff is absolutely amazing here as well as maintenance. I would highly recommend The Overlook to anyone wanting a fun place to live. The only downside is no real guest parking.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Apts are nice ,well built no noise from neighbors, office staff is very nice and helpful ,like living here as seniors and mixed age ,and children ,are no problem

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

After 12 months of living here in the overlook I will say the community is very nice and upcoming. The staff I find very kind and helpful. Everyone I meet in passing through the building have been polite thus far. Looking forward to the upcoming changes and the new year at the overlook

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

As far as location goes- this place is amazing!!!!! Our view is unmatched by any other apartment community I’ve ever lived in. The office staff is awesome and they truly address issues with professionalism and speed. The only downfall is the noise from the bridge and during special events in Daytona, it’s almost unbearable. Also- I wish the other pet owners would clean up after their pets as mine have contracted worms twice already from the left behind fecal matter by my neighbors. But overall- it’s affordabilty is awesome, the neighbors are usually very respectful, the maintenance staff is on top of it and we decided to stay for another year. The updates and renovations they are doing are truly great and making this place feel like a luxury.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Great location. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Since moving in they have made many positive updates to the complex that makes it a nice place to live.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Great apartment, Great Staff. Just really upset the door to the apartment was too small to accommodate my brand new furniture set. I had to give it away. 😢Otherwise I really love the vintage look of the place. This place if unique. You’ve just got to like it to love it and I love it so far. I just wish they would have made us aware that furniture may be an issue.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

Location is great. I like the close proximity of restaurants and the beach. Having the fitness center is nice in case I'm not able to go to the gym.

Reply from The Overlook at Daytona Apartment Homes

I like living at The Overlook. Its convenient to the beach. The pool is a great perk to living here. Parking can be tough sometimes but overall its good