The overlook isn't bad a few things they can work on. Maintence is not to bad but, could be better. I didnt like the fact they did renovations while still living in the apartment but it went smoothly i guess

I have absolutely loved living at the Verge and I am excited for another great year, and final year at SFA. I love the Upgrades that have taken place and I am very happy with the Verge.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Love the community but I wish the kitchen area in my apartment had a pantry and more counter space. I also wish my bathroom had some storage (cabinets)

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

I’ve had a wonderful experience since moved in. I have not had any run ins with issues among my apartment community. The people around are nice it seems, some keep to themselves which is fine. There haven’t been any super warm welcomes either but that can be expected.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Bad management our broken appliances were never fixed when asked. The manager would constantly fight with us and insult us. I will not be renewing my lease here.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

I’ve lived here for about 10 months and it’s been my favorite apartment complex in Nacogdoches. The staff are helpful and so is the new maintenance crew. With the new upgrades it has just made the apartments even better. So far it has been an enjoyable experience.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Danielle and Tyler were so helpful getting us all signed up for our lease. Very thorough and informative of all the facilities and details of the lease!

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Great apartment complex for the price (and with utilities included)! Would highly recommend them to anybody I know! Made many great memories here while in college.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

It’s great i love it here everyone is so nice and helpful, i appreciate all the small things that the staff here does it keeps things up and running.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

The only downside is all of the bathroom technicalities and buying a router for internet but other than that’s its a great apartment and I love it truly

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

While staying at the Overlook, I was greeted by a friendly staff and made to feel welcome. However, the majority of the problems I encountered were due to misinformation and lack thereof. If I had the opportunity to refer a friend or acquaintance, I would have to prepare them for long wait times of maintenance requests, etc. Projects take a considerable amount of time to finish, on top of the problems when I personally moved in.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

My experience at the overlook was great as the managers were very awesome and understanding. The only thing is they could hire a better apartment officer as the one there like to attack people and intrude making it very uncomfortable to want to live there. Nonetheless they’re great

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

This is a good place to live! I am excited about the upgrades. I wish there was more y’all could do about noise complaints. My upstairs neighbors are horrible.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Slow on responding to maintenance requests, the office has conflicting answers but otherwise pretty good place. You feel safe here. The trash can is kinda weird but you get used to it.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Great place to live, everyone is so friendly and all of the places are super clean and well taken care of. All of the furnishings is such a big plus too

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Overall I like the location and services. However I am not a fan of some of the recent updates that they have chosen to put in as the cabinets do not match the new floors and the workmanship on the installations were somewhat sloppy.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

It’s pretty chill, my room finally has a ceiling fan in it, so that’s pretty cool. But I’m sad that they took the hoops out from the basketball courts

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Living here at The Overlook has been a great experience. I am very pleased with all of the upgrades that are taking place and I am super excited to use the new work out gym and cyber lounge! With the new updates and the gates working consistently, I am very pleased with the new management and staff!

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

It’s a good and quiet place that is filled with helpful people. Maintenance is prompt. The only thing it’ll be a great addition to the place is having a recycling bin.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

I love the staff! They work with you so much. I feel like I’m talking to family. The community is quiet and always clean. I wouldn’t want to live anywhere else.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

I like the apartment; the rooms are a good size and there are quite a few amenities. The only thing I have ever had a problem with are when we needed maintenance to come fix something, we've had to wait quite a while and sometimes things weren't fixed very well.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Management is great! Friendly and works hard to help you out anyway they can. Getting things fixed in apartment is slow and takes awhile for maintenance to get it done.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

The new renovations are making the apartment complex look more modern. I really like everything they've done so far. Staff is nice and always willing to help.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Upgrades have made the apartment living better. New management and maintainence has been a huge plus. A/C is distributed poorly causing apartment to get too humid and hot at times

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Well designed apartment but when I moved in it wasn’t clean. The apartment was outdated and not kept very clean. They finally updated it after my first semester but still somewhat not clean