I wouldn't say its been the best experience, but I also wouldn't say its been the worst. I will say though that there is no consistency in staff, or managers. No one communicates well, and a work order takes almost three weeks to get completed. But I like the location, and the complex looks so much better.

The living here is great! The noise isn’t loud and rarely do I every want to complain. The facilities and pools are amazing. The security is good as well.

I have absolutely loved living here! The apartments are spacious and pretty, amenities are all nice, the grounds are kept clean, and maintenance is quick to help.

Nice apartment but lots of problems that are slow to get fixed. We have had multiple things go wrong that never get looked at or worked on...

Love the community that they bring I feel like everyone should want to come here! I haven’t even moved in yet and I respect the environment.

I like the apartment, however, maintenance is not so great. I had made multiple complaints from the beginning of the school semester (August), and some issues have not been fixed. When maintenance has come they have been very nice and very helpful.

Everything’s great except have not received lease incentive for 3 months. Love the service when it comes to getting things fixed, and the staff are great.

Staff is very selective about what policy they enforce on which residents. That’s the only negative I have. Anthony becoming manager of Maintenance was the best decision I’ve seen since living at this complex. It gets a bad wrap but the staff is always willing to work with residents who do the right thing. Great staff overall.

Apartment complex is disorganized and overall not very nice. My apartment was not upgraded like some of the other ones. We also had to go almost six months without a kitchen table because there was no plan in place to replace our old one when the counter tops were replaced.

Much better versus move in day, not perfect but very big step up from day 1 impressions, I enjoy my time and it is very nice being so close to the school.

complex is great, not the biggest fan with the maintenance and community areas with the exception of the dog park. i LOVE the dog park. the gym is not good.

The pool stays closed and the couch scratches the floor. I feel that if that could be improved upon this would be one of the best apartment complex’s in Nacogdoches

Living here is great for the location but lately there have been problems within the complex. Lots of Greek life related problems to me. Overall I really enjoy it

Great apartments for student living. Close to campus, new study rooms & 24 hour amenities are awesome! The new management has improved the overall quality of living at the Overlook. Keep up the good work!

I am a current resident and am highly disappointed with my stay here thus far. There are constant changes to staffing especially management which leads to community assistants providing incompetent answers to residents. I was promised an incentive card that I was supposed to receive at move in or a month after, it has been 3 months and I still have not received it. Another reason my stay has not been as pleasant as I would like is that the maintenance staff is extremely slow and provide inadequate repairs, but you always see them hanging out and smoking by the maintenance shop or cruising around the property on golf carts. Pest control is a joke, cockroaches crawling from behind appliances and out of vents, they “spray” and the bugs never cease to exist. Car break ins are common here too due to the gate never being closed. Overall the overlook is a decent place to live and would be a lot better if management and maintenance would actually focus on their residents instead of themselves. This property has a lot of potential and could be a great place to live if it was managed more efficiently and effectively. If you are looking for fall 2020 housing, look elsewhere. The only reason, I would possibly resign is that this is the only furnished 3 bedroom apartment complex in Nac.

The Overlook is a nice apartment complex as there are many activities to do from going to the pool, to playing beach volleyball, to even taking your dog to the dog park. The service could be better though, but I have enjoyed living here for the most part

The Overlook at Nacogdoches has been an okay place to stay. The community is full of great people and the office staff usually try their hardest to get things done for their residents. The only complaint I have is that maintenance requests take longer than expected. I had to wait 4 months just to get my mailbox key.

The Overlook at Nacogdoches is a great place to live! Awesome staff, low rates, and tons of amenities! So glad I get to call this place home.

Great office service and a quiet environment with helpful tenants! The residence came highly recommended by friends in the area. Hope to live here for a long time! Love it so far. 10/10

I’ve had such a wonderful experience with The Overlook team here in Nacogdoches. They go beyond the expectations for their residents and they are super dedicated to meeting your needs as a resident. The staff is beyond great and the management always has time to listen to your concerns no matter how small.

The Overlook is a good place to live! The staff here is nice for the most part, the community is nice However, not all apartments are updated like the model. That ends up making the room you actually move into seem like trash

Overall is a good place to live, but the best interest of the residents is not put first. A few months ago maintenance enter my apt without my consent and took away my WiFi router just to get me to go into the office, instead of emailing or calling me like any other professional. Additionally, we were told if we renewed in July we would get a $300 gift card, it’s been 4 months since and they’re saying they need “proof” of their own incentive. It does not make sense to me.

The Overlook is a good place to live! The staff here is nice, as is the community. However, not all apartments are updated to the same caliber.

This Cal coach I’m sorry for the late notice it slipped my mind because I booked a flights months ago to be at my daughters 1st Birthday party ..I done missed a lot of important events in her life already being in Tx and going to school out here so I think it’s important to be there for her special day me being her father it’s from Sunday morning and I’ll be back at 7am Monday morning I’ll still make classes and everything but it slipped my mind I was going to call you last night but that situation with Quin happened and I kno that was most important at that moment and you guys were trying to figure it out

I like the fact that all of my bills are included into my rent because it makes it easier to keep track of things when I am stressed about school.