The Overview

4.3

4.3

Bianca
The maintenance is pretty awesome, the people are quick to come. The only thing that bothered us is our neighbor who keeps on slamming her door every time she goes out.

Berry
The move-in process was so smooth and easy. I love environment and my apartment unit. I will definitely be calling the overview home for a good min.

Alexis
So far we have enjoyed our time here at the overview apartments. The room satisfied our needs. Maintenance requests get completed within a reasonable time, etc. We are really looking forward to the remainder of the time here to see what else is in store.

Nick
I’ve loved my time here and have very friendly neighbors. Very fun place to live if you have an active lifestyle. The apartment itself is my first apartment complex. All utilities included has spoiled me and set the standard as well.

Jason
One week in the books and I am loving this place! So much near by! Great locally owned businesses, history, and general fun all within a great walking distance.

Michelle
2 months ago
I just moved in and already cannot rave enough. From the leasing staff to maintenance, I have had nothing but a positive experience here at the Overview. I already love my new home!

Jasmine
2 months ago
"These are great apartments in a great area. The parking spots are small , but the maintenance and office staff are always friendly and quick to respond to such issues.

Joseph
2 months ago
Quick response time to the 2 issues I've had while living here. Office staff are amazing. Neighbors are friendly. Great living experience.

Jordan
2 months ago
Apartment is beautiful, quiet, and has many nice amenities. The only things I dislike are the lack of cleanliness in the garages, the many rules needed to be followed to use the trash fairy service, and the new locks with which you need your phone to unlock or memorize a very long password. I would much rather have an easily accessible dumpster to take out my own trash, and normal locks.

Samonna
3 months ago
Visually, see improvement. But, staffing with some maintenance work needs a little work done. Leasing office could be pretty helpful and cater to most needs. Our neighbors are in mostly super nice