The Overview

4.3

4.3

Felix
Beautiful apartments, windows are large, all utilities are included, and central location close to work, restaurants, and bars. Would definitely recommend
Marcus
Beautiful apartment, cannot wait to get settled and enjoy the space. The amenities are many which I plan to use. The staff is totally friendly. I’m glad I chose this as my place.
Katrina
Just moved here and I have been treated with respect and open arms by staff and residents . I have put in a maintenance request and they came the next day.
Michael
A lot of loud noises at night at management doesn’t seem to care that much. During the day it’s great. Would love to have a patrol officer walk around at night to ensure it doesn’t get too loud
Chelsea
Great service! I’ve enjoyed my experience so far and look forward to my time here. The amenities and parking were a huge selling point for me!
Daniel
I fully enjoy my residency here. The facility is very accommodating. The staff are amazing and Maintenance has responded incredibly when I had an issue. I am proud to call this place home.
Bianca
It's been great. Love the amenities and the neighbors. Sometimes the night life is a bit loud though especially with the windows facing the street.
Josiah
Really liking it here so far! We've made use of some of the amenities which are great. The location is great and close to a lot of good local spots. Everyone we've met also has been really nice!
William
Other than a few minor maintenance issues, the apartment has been perfect so far. With the rent almost the same, it's well worth the money compared to my last apartment.
Samonna
Great community and the staff is beyond Amazing. Everyone is pretty friendly. People are pretty helpful and considerate and just all around great