The Overview

I am consistently impressed by the Maintenance staff at Overview... they are incredibly kind, quick, and always so helpful. They are the best and i'm grateful for that.
I have no complaints! Maintenance is on point with responding to orders in a timely matter. Location is pretty good. Pretty safe neighborhood. I’ve had no real problems living here in the year and a few months that I’ve lived here. Parking can be a little tricky at times but overall, I’ve enjoyed my stay!
The pros of Overview is its convenient location, and all inclusive rent. The cons however are the smell of dog urine, and poop as soon as you walk out of the garage or directly in front of the building. Other than that it’s a decent place to stay if you want to be in shockoe bottom.
Like my apartment. But rules don’t apply to everyone in the facilities. Some people make up parking spots in parking garages and they continue to do It despite complaint. Notices are sent out about parking only a few days prior to all cars needing to evacuate.
I’m currently not happy with my experience. I’ve been here least than 1 month and I’ve been dealing with several maintenance issues. Some has been corrected and of course some not. Ashley, Clay, and the other leasing agent young lady has been nice so far. Just no I’m not happy!!!!!! Hopefully my rating can change soon.
Really nice community, friendly, good location. The pool is amazing, the gym is good. The staff is super super friendly. Free coffee, very clean
Amazing staff! Been here for 4 years now and they are very accommodating! Though the staff has changed they make it very easy to get along with.
Overview is a really nice looking place and the units are outstanding. Sometimes I can hear noise from outside my door but so far it hasn't been a big problem. I love that it's dog friendly and there are very nice neighbors
Great downtown location! Shockoe Bottom has many great restaurants! Get the best of Riverview’s pool and City Lights rooftop! Great maintenance service and the leasing agents and Yannah Kelly Rock!
I love this place! I’ve had small issues, however maintenance came to fix them in a decent time. It’s so cozy and comfortable here! I couldn’t have made a better choice!