The Overview

4.3

4.3

It's been great. Love the amenities and the neighbors. Sometimes the night life is a bit loud though especially with the windows facing the street.
Really liking it here so far! We've made use of some of the amenities which are great. The location is great and close to a lot of good local spots. Everyone we've met also has been really nice!
Other than a few minor maintenance issues, the apartment has been perfect so far. With the rent almost the same, it's well worth the money compared to my last apartment.
Great community and the staff is beyond Amazing. Everyone is pretty friendly. People are pretty helpful and considerate and just all around great
I love the location and my apartment. There are a lot of places within in walking distance. I like the space in my apartment and the way it looks.
The place itself looks alright. My car was towed because they told me the wrong parking spot to park my car. On top of that, my girlfriend and I applied quickly in order to receive the $200 Kroger Card and they don’t even know when they’ll give us that. It’s been a frustrating experience so far.
It’s been trying at times but overall it’s fine we’ll and I love the apartment , the amenities and location . Everything you need is right thetr
Been great so far, love the reserved parking. Love the gym. Love the mail service. Love the amenities. Love how quickly someone from the office gets back to me. Love the internet speed. Great neighbors. Love the trash service.
So far it has been pretty good! Pool, gym and our apartment are all super nice! The property is newer and that makes us feel a lot safer. Heads up, the cockroaches outside downtown are a whole different ball park than uptown but thankfully we have only seen them outside.
We love our apartment and this area! It’s a perfect space for just starting out. The window is incredible, and the loft is so cool. We’re loving it