The Pacifica

3.8

3.8

The staff are warm and friendly. The only thing I actually dislike is how often the pool was closed during the summer time. One of the days it was closed it was the hottest of the summer.
Very communicative and very professional. They answer all your questions without being rude or making faces ! Can’t wait to move in and live in these cozy apartments 😁
Lots of noise around neighborhood. Recycling bin is always full. Enforcing the no door mat rule is terrible. The whole point of a door mat is to prevent dirt inside the apartment.
Everything has been going smooth! The only issue I had was a maintenance worker forgetting to call letting us know he was entering our apartment.
Staff (Brian) is very helpful and kind. The overall experience has been subpar. It is VERY LOUD when we have the windows open, which is necessary with all of this hot weather. The elevators,door, and gate do not work all of the time, and the elevators are always dirty.
Quiet place to live, and the people are friendly. I do not have any complaints about loud noise or anything that would alarm anybody that would like to move here
The units at the Pacifica are nice and spacious and they are doing some nice updates around the community. However, there is always dog poop around the parking lot area and it frequently smells of garbage when I leave my apartment.
The apartments are nice and the staff are friendly and responsive. Maintenance is quick and does a good job. The noise outside can be pretty loud sometimes, though.
I haven’t moved in yet; I move into the complex in a couple of weeks. So far, the staff has been nothing but helpful and polite to me throughout the whole process.
Neighbors are kinda rude. Considering it’s a no smoking zone the residents above smoke week multiple times every day. Management let whoever also about make a complete mess and let it all drip down onto our back porch. Didn’t even say sorry nothing.