The Pacifica

3.8

3.8

Tara
1 day ago
I love it here. It's great customer service and very family friendly and very clean and quiet me and my family and I have great memories here, and we will continue to be here to see the new things coming

Verified Resident
The apartment is great. Very open. Not a lot of storage space but nothing a few shelves can’t fix. Parking is in the downside here. Even if you park inside the gate there is no difference as the gate I noticed hasn’t been closing. The fence is cut open and nobody closes the door when leaving through the side to go to the parking across the building.

Lelanie
Management is making excellent changes within the community! They’re responsive, communicative, and welcoming. Awesome job, and you are appreciated!

Esther
I love the outdoor patio in my unit for my dogs to enjoy! My dogs can lay outside the patio and they are safe! I have a large window my dogs enjoy when it rains.

Marquez
about 2 months ago
Not bad so far I am still getting moved in so I don’t have anything bad to say. I’m already familiar with the area and I like that we are at the mall, which is very convenient.

Ayako
3 months ago
I requested a maintenance to change dome dead light bulbs in my room by email 2 times but they never come to my room. I wondered why and asked the front desk twice and they told me to ask the maintenance but they never come to my room. What's happened ? I can see a maintenance cleans the swimming pool every morning. I am kind a disappointed the service.

Jayson Ryan
4 months ago
this apartment is really nice. they are pretty chill and on top of their maintenance. would love to live here till we find a house. i would love to thank jorge for helping us out

Danyelle
4 months ago
I love it here. The lay out is amazing and my neighbors and the community is fantastic!!! I love the overall feel and vibe of the community.

Altagracia
4 months ago
We just have living here a week, but everything is going good. The apartment look nice, I really love that. If is big and have a good distribution.

Danielle
4 months ago
Love living here! It’s very quiet, very clean. Close to shopping and a lot of food places as well. Haven’t had time to go swimming yet but the pool area is absolutely beautiful.