The Palmer

4.2

4.2

So far everything seems nice. Our current problem is when we moved in our apartment was supposed to be newly renovated and in all honesty it looks like they just came in and replace the carpets but didn’t do anything else as the cabinets are crooked and paint is chipped on them as well. But overall the apartment is great and everyone is friendly.
This apartment complex is one of the nicest that I have stayed in. The price could be a little nicer though, but I get it, location location location.
I love living here, it’s quiet and the staff is very friendly, maintenance is very prompt and always does a great job, we also love how close we are to stores etc.
I’ve been here five months and I have no complaints. There are a lot of kids that live in here but it’s pretty quiet. It’s very clean and everyone is friendly.
So far so good only been here about a month. Our water heater had to be replaced, it was replaced pretty fast. They did damage the wall when putting it in, but they have already fixed it.
I have only been a resident at The Palmer for a few days but so far, I have absolutely LOVED it!! Mrs. Kesha is the BEST!! She helped make an overwhelming process SO simple and helped put me at ease every time I spoke with her!!
Love being here. Staff at the leasing office is super sweet as friendly. Perfect first apartment. Cant wait to spend time in the pool this summer.
As usual staff is excellent with handling anything needed, maintenance is always courteous and handles requests in a timely and efficient manner. I'm very pleased with my residency...
I have been here eight months so far and have had a good experience. Maintenance is quick to respond and I feel safe in the neighborhood. I also love how it is close to the trails.
I have liked living in this complex, all the neighbors are nice and I can tell under normal times (no covid) there would be a good sense of community here. I only gave 4 stars because my unit was not ready to be moved into. I've had to submit far too many work orders to repair things that should have been fixed prior to me moving in.