The Palmer

4.1

LaChandria
1 day ago
1 star
ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE DEFINITELY A SLUMLORD COMMUNITY WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND TO ANYONE OFFICE STAFF SHOWS LACK OF PROFESSIONALISM OR REGARD FOR RESIDENTS THE LAST STAFF THAT MADE YOU WANT TO LIVE IN THE COMMUNITY LEFT DURING THE PANDEMIC

Bailey
1 day ago
I love the apartment layout and the office worker Kay is amazing, but I submitted multiple maintenance requests over a week ago and non of them have been addressed. I’m just glad my boyfriend is a construction Forman and has already fixed several issues due to safety concerns, like ceiling fans not fully bolted to the ceiling…

Erik
I love my apartment but the business office is not the best. I try calling many times and no one ever answers and when I go up to the office to talk to the manager, apparently the manager is never around. I was promised a new oven and fridge 3 months ago and still haven’t heard anything back. And when I try contacting they always say the manager is never in or is always busy and they will call back and never do.

Nancy
I have see big changes around. Cleaning buildings and painting. Still some areas to improve, mainly because of residents don't take seriously, like cleaning after theirs pets, leaving trash outside after hours and noises. But the place and management has improve.

Ninah
The people in the leasing office are very helpful in times of need. There is a bit to be desired with regard to maintenance issues though. There are a lot of flooding issues along with poor installation of fixtures and trimming ( door handles, cabinets, drawer fronts). The maintenance staff will site the job is complete and it's not. Sometimes they will mark it complete and they never came to begin with.

Stephanie
the washer and dryer should of been installed before we moved in. we need a new fridge and stove. alexis and kay have been great! maintenance takes atleast two days to even show up

Shelby
I’ve been here for two months and this place is so much better than my last apartment complex I lived in. The community is beautiful, the apartments themselves are nice on the inside.

Jhenae
I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at The Palmer. I will definitely be renewiymy lease when it is time. My apartment was clean and renovated upon move in. The communication was amazing throughout the whole move in process. Maintenance has always been on top of everything. The neighborhood is always clean and well lit. I feel very safe living here

Lloyd
Nice place to live and Nice amenities. I have been here going on 3 years and I really don’t have any complaints other my carpet never getting it’s padding back or my ac getting fixed

Sarah
Typical apartment. No parking, kids in the street, trash everywhere, and the gates don’t work. Office staff is very pleasant and helpful though.