The Palmer

So far it’s been awesome. I haven’t moved in yet but the customer service so far has been great and I’m really looking forward to moving and and seeing what my experience is going to be like .
The leasing managers were very helpful and helped me reconsider two apartment options I had and helped me make a better choice. They are all bomb and very welcoming.
I was looking to move into my new home ASAP. Brianna made my move so much easier, she explained everything to me and helped me find the perfect place. She’s extremely knowledgeable and although I initially went on a Saturday to get some information, she was the only one there. When I went back the Wednesday, she greeted me by name upon entering the clubhouse and that made me feel very much welcomed.
It has been peaceful. No one has bothered me and I have not had any problems. The staff has been great. They even sent a letter on when a fire alarm check was going to be made and not just walked in.
Great people and great service i would recommend any of my friends that are looking to move into an apartment to go check out the palmer great space and great floor plans
Clean and nice property. Not too happy with the shape our apartment was in when we moved in. And our upstairs neighbors sound like they are practicing WWE constantly. But for the most part it’s quiet around the property. It’s nice to take walks throughout it.
So far everything has been pretty good. Looking forward to a great experience at the Palmer. My daughter originally came to look at the newly redone apartments. She advised me that everything is so much better than the previous Terrace apartment complex. I went down myself, looked around with Brianna who was very professional and helpful. I decided to apply and was approved in twenty four hours. I am excited to see if the experience lives up to the initial impression.
Great looking place, the unit was clean and updated I enjoy walking around the neighborhood and the surrounding areas including the nature path
We tried to transfer apartments and they tried to get us to pay another 1000$ for our pets when we had already paid it with our first apartment. It’s absurd the pet fees. Our apartment has had so many things wrong with it and the neighbors apartment and ours are connected through the vents in the bathrooms and everytime they smoke weed our entire apartment gets flooded by the smells. Overall our experience has not been the greatest
Still ecstatic on Maintenance each and every time I’ve had an issue ! Water line busted by Rent-A-Center and Holiday Feb 14 almost Dinner Date time! They were on it and before the guys could jet! Thankfully! Had issue with tub faucet from after upgrade ; it came apart from tub water on going out the wrong way! On it! I can’t be any happier ! I even was able to give full access with no issues no concerns no items of concern missing not even a drink after all day hell on sliding glass door! Which I should of offered or left note and commiunication was awesome! I know some residents of apts are concerned on maintenance and unauthorized or not knowing who in while away etc .... I have to say I would stand behind each I crossed paths with they are great w/ what they do very professional and very on hands and truly hope they are equally appreciated by company bc it’s hard to find people to the standards I’ve experienced. As with office personnel that I’ve came in contact with in office by needs or walk in ... appreciated they are very hands on and try to help or address issues and with issues they have had no concerns with helping nor made me feel I was an issue. I do concern w / Amount charged per rate and trash I feel should be like cable : persons choice. Thou I do know can be trying having a change over and sign up or change or knowing which apt paid or didn’t so I understand though 2 places for trash so I do think money could be spent on other or much needed other things or advantages. So price per apt and the actual cleanliness of sidewalks and steps/awnings. And parking with not being given per space ; and amount of damage to vehicles or walking from other buildings due to no space etc... in rain,cold etc lugging groceries 4 flights those would be my main concerns. Otherwise Great location is great also. I do feel if paid on time no issues they should or help keep residents by giving promos for lease renewal extended or lowering rent per apt change anything to help. When pay at high rate. Hi I anytime searching for rental it’s always lower than I’ve paid last 14 m lease. And for 2 rms. And other apts in this areas are willing to do better pricing. So that would be great also, an incentive anyhow. Thank you. Gates well that’s an entire diff reason I don’t exactly know if it’s due to people ramming gates trying to cheap and go in after cars or gates jamming but it’s frustrating that they don’t work and pay so much also for the gated community which I understand some things are due to uncontrollable efforts. Written by not the leaseholder only but the one who handles all involvement and the leasing issues and apt. A 37 yr old female very peculiar, honest, and not the one to just give unearned reviews or for privilege. Not easily satisfied either and speaks mind freely. So that alone speaks for itself. 🙂