The Palmer

4.1

4.1

Blake
Its been my favorite apartment complex to live in. I've enjoyed living here for the past 3 years. The office staff is super helpful and I've never had any issues
Yoleiba
Excelente. Me gusta la tranquilidad y la cocina de mi apartamento es muy amplia. Cuando me mude nos cambiaron la lavadora y la secadora. Muchas gracias
Michael
No parking ever, have to park at mail room. Rent was 1350~ now is 1470~ idk how or why. Ive been treated of fines for when the trash folks don't do their job. I've been made to feel like I'm at your will and not in a hospitable community. I've constantly complained about parking situation. And to be honest I don't recommend or even see myself staying after the lease this place has made life more difficult, like the package room, y'all said this was a gated community but gates never worked since I've been here. My car has a giant scratch on both sides from how tight parking is. Like someone needs to be fired or held accountable for the B'S
Jeremy
Nice people in office, trying to do the best with what they have and are allowed to do. Maintenance guys are super kind. Apartments are nice and safe and clean.
Brynn
Been living here 8 years. Quiet and safe for the most part, good school district , maintenance is always quick to respond to requests. Pet friendly. Clean property
Kimberly
Palmer has been a Great Experience so far. Very quite neighbor. Great Maintenance staff. Just wish management would make sure neighbors keep a clean living space as the trash and cleanness of the 2 nd floor of building 2100 is awful. Also some of the residents blinds are tore off or badly broken making the property look very bad.
Caroline
As there are many many kids of all ages it would be really nice to see them have a basketball hoop as that is one of the things they would utilize most.
Jennifer B.
I like the building I live in, quiet respectful neighbors. Access to all necessary stores is great, etc. Only major complaint is the amount of dog waste that is not picked up.
Kenneth G.
This overall community is great. The people are nice. My particular unit seems to look old and when you see the model apartments online, you yearn for the upgrades. The rent keeps raising but the amenities stay the same. Management seems to be a flaky, sometimes you get quick resolution other times, it’s like pulling teeth to the point you may have to spend your own money and time on repairs. Which is not cool. And I don’t like that we don’t receive monthly pest control but are charged for it.
Juleah
I have been here two years and its a great place with nice residents. No problems with anybody. Kids are considerate and play nice. The landscape is always nice. Occasionally, the mail room gets hectic. Great school district and walking trails!