Everything has been going good. Maintenance has been wonderful and quick. The office ladies are nice to me. The only reason I'm giving this 4.5 stars is because this is the 2nd time I've been charged for a washer and dryer and I have my own. Issue shouldve been fixed the first time.

I absolutely love my community. The office staff, the amenities, the cleanliness of the environment and landscaping, and the location have all made The Palmer a wonderful choice for a place I call home.

My boyfriend and I had a bad experience moving in, and getting the paperwork done, but the stuff helped a lot. We will see after Eleven more months.

Reply from The Palmer

Have had a terrific time living here. Great location to work and Woodstock amenities. The staff is great and respectful and they handle concerns quickly.

Reply from The Palmer

Great place to live it’s pretty quiet . Everything is so close to home and my job. The school for my daughter is so close to the apartment. And that’s very important

Reply from The Palmer

I love this place, great apartments, great neighborhood close to everything, Kroger, Walmart, publix, good schools close to 575 and 92. I recommend

Reply from The Palmer

So far, everything had been amazing! Although, I'm just getting started, I'm looking forward to living my best life at the palmer! So excited!

Reply from The Palmer

Very quiet, very private, the staff is very friendly. Great workout equipment, fire pit and outdoor grills. My child loves the play area, would recommend to others.

Reply from The Palmer

A couple hiccups at the time of application but smooth sailing once everything got situated! Looking forward to living here and being close to quaint downtown.

Reply from The Palmer

Seriously just amazing. From the staff to the amenities it’s like living in a spa home. I love the atmosphere and the community as a whole, it’s wonderful

Reply from The Palmer

The place feels very homey and is very clean and well-kept I love the neighborhood and a lot of shops close by. You can get your car washed is a Starbucks down the street I Chase Bank

Reply from The Palmer

I have loved living here. The office and the maintenance are always very helpful and very quick to get things done. Neighbors keep to themselves and so do I do everything works out.

Reply from The Palmer

Great neighborhood, maintenance attends right away, the community works together, and it's very clean. Dogs are welcomed and loved. All around a good place to live. Even in our first two months we have became fans.

Reply from The Palmer

We have enjoyed our experience at The Palmer. They have made many changes in the past 2 years that have greatly improved the community while still keeping rent affordable.

Reply from The Palmer

Really like living here because it’s in a good location. Also our friends live here so it’s nice being close to them. The neighborhood is pretty nice as well. The only bad thing is is if it’s past 10pm I can’t ever find parking close to my building.

Reply from The Palmer

We are new residents but love it here already. The office staff is super friendly and helpful in every way. We had an issue with one of the toilets and the maintenance man was here pronto and fixed everything quickly and professionally. We also love the location and the easy access to the surrounding community. It is a win-win here for us!

Reply from The Palmer

So far my room mate and I have been living at The Palmer for a month and the first months experience has been great. We love the apartment and all the amenities it has to offer.

Reply from The Palmer

Nice quiet neighborhood with friendly neighbors. Maintenance guy is awesome and usually sent in a very timely manner!! Love the little lunches and dinners the office makes available to the community!!

Reply from The Palmer

Overall other than Noisey Neighbors who make noise 24/7 and nowhere to park when I get home at night because there is not enough spaces for everyone it’s okay

Reply from The Palmer

I have been living at the palmer, since it was terraces, and I've seen many improvements made as far as amenities and general maintenance of the complex. Unfortunately, the neighbors that live here aren't the greatest, but I think that is with any apartment especially with it being in such close proximity to a high school. It constantly smells of weed and cigarettes. Maintenance staff is great, especially Lawrence! Office staff is decent. The gates almost never work, but when they do nobody ever knows where their gate card is. The "gym" is by far the worst apartment gym, cardio machines are rickety and there are no free weights. The pools are a nice amenity when they aren't being vandalized. The dog park and playground are nice. The location is convenient to downtown woodstock with the walking trail, and nothing is too far of a drive. Overall a good complex, that is trying to become better. As my current lease is ending, my renewal stated a lower rate if I were to renew, which I have never seen before!(big plus)

Reply from The Palmer

Workers are always prompt when contacted and work their best to give you the best experience possible. The gym, mail room, leasing office, and the neighborhood in general are always looking well kept.

Reply from The Palmer

I have enjoyed my time here. Management has been great. The Maitentance guys are always helpful whenever we need it. I love living in Woodstock as well.

Reply from The Palmer

I do love this neighborhood but I feel like we get treated like a number rather than residents who make this our home! We should have more of a say in regard to the things that make our home home for us! Rather than you just forcing them on us. I get that the the demographics is very mixed; but that shouldn’t matter. I just hope the owners or management Would realize that because people chose to rent doesn’t mean we should be treated in less in terms of having a choice.

Reply from The Palmer

Clean, friendly staff, quiet, love it here so far. Gate problems but understand that they are working on the problem diligently. No problems at this time.

Reply from The Palmer

The palmer is a great place to live. Fitness center recently got news weight equipment. They have a sauna, two pools, and a tennis court. I like the new package concierge to keep packages safe.