I was looking for an apartment right away and called in and got seen that day. They were very nice and friendly. However, it was 5:30 and I felt a little rushed but all in all it’s a beautiful community.

Community is quiet and well kept. There Os nothing disturbing about this place. The people in the front office are nice and helpful. The amenities are great too

Reply from The Palmer

So far so good except that I felt I should've got new carpeting. My property agent was great at making us comfortable and getting our apt ready in time.

Reply from The Palmer

The staff at the Palmer is the best, they all are very efficient and always helpful. The community is safe, quiet and clean. Never had any noice issues or with any neighbors.

Reply from The Palmer

Great love. Friendly people great location pretty place. Clean. Everyone is so nice and helpful and I just loving living in Townelake I love the area

Reply from The Palmer

Awesome staff, great location with lots of things to do. It’s really silent at night just how I like it. Also the schools here are the best. So trust when I say you’ll love just as much as I do, you will looooove it here

Reply from The Palmer

I just moved in this week. This has been a great experience, friendly and professional staff. I will tell my family and friends about this place.

Reply from The Palmer

I am enjoying living here. The neighbors are very friendly it is quiet. The staff is attentive and kind. Maintenance is friendly, patient, and they complete work orders in a timely manner.

Reply from The Palmer

Decent place to live, still got issues with your gates, also bugs outside on the hallways are getting out of hand. Seems like no one is using pesticides to make sure the building hallways arnt crawling with bugs. The gym restrooms get barely attended too, it reeeeks!

Reply from The Palmer

The location of the neighborhood is great. The staff of fairly friendly for the most part. However, this neighborhood is not worth it for the price. The neighbors are noisy and don't clean up after their dogs. Cable and valet trash should be a choice and not mandatory. The hallways and steps need to be pressure washed.

Reply from The Palmer

Great property, the office staff was so kind and helpful. I’m really excited to move in! The model apartment was very nice, the lady was very specific about everything it comes with and helping us find the perfect apartment.

Reply from The Palmer

Great people in the office very friendly nice and clean inside and out big spaces apartment well kept and clean great place to live ,Good location ,,

Reply from The Palmer

Just moved in May 15, and it’s great. Super spacious, brand new appliances and fixtures. It came with a washer and dryer and a Nest thermostat. BEYOND satisfied with the staff and the whole leasing process.

Reply from The Palmer

We're new to The Palmer community, but our applying experience with Brianna Powell in the office was nothing less than amazing. She's very personable. My husband is very quiet but came out of his shell with Ms. Powell. Now that was priceless. <3 It can only continue upwards from here.

Reply from The Palmer

The application process has been a breeze. I can’t wait to feel the vibe of the community when me and my family move in!! Sue Keller much thnx to you! And dawn as well!

Reply from The Palmer

The staff was friendly from the start. Found the perfect apartment. Neighborhood seems clean and quiet. I’m very excited and hope to live here a long time.

Reply from The Palmer

They charge my account fees that are caused by their clerical errors. The gate is rarely functional and closed on my car to which their reply was "it's use at your own risk

Reply from The Palmer

So far so good. Leasing was easy and apartment is good for the price. Haven't had any real issues yet except for front gate seems to be broken alot.

Reply from The Palmer

I’ve always loved the value and floor plans here. This is my go-back neighborhood every time. Garden tubs and large closets make any floor plan ideal for living. The neighborhood isn’t snooty either. Tolerating some noise but overall it’s quiet.

Reply from The Palmer

I have not yet moved here yet but the staff is so welcoming and very polite. That is what attracted me to this community. Dawn was so sweet she really took her time to make sure I found the perfect apartment. Excited to move here in June!

Reply from The Palmer

So far, amazing. Fully satisfied! I feel right at home. Maintenance is always on top of all request. Office staff is kind. Neighbors are friendly. Overall great neighborhood and great location.

Reply from The Palmer

So far it’s been a great experience, I love the location! The ladies in the front office are so helpful! I will definitely enjoy my time staying here!

Reply from The Palmer

Poor parking lighting dangerous, front gates hardly ever work, trash pickup is very inconsistent, 85% of the front office is very nice. No discipline on people parking in the areas to wash cars. Very noisy upstairs neighbors with large dog jumping and crying especially Sunday morning. Good clean landscaping, maintenance reacts quickly to needs.

Reply from The Palmer

Very responsive and a great complex with great staff. The palmer maintenance is quick when something goes wrong and is sure to fix it right away

I just moved from New Jersey and I haven’t miss anything from up there. I love it so far. Can wait to try the pool. Is like living in a Resort!