The staff is nice. If you have an issue they will help you out. The apartment we chose gets to hot in the summer and there is nothing they can do about it. :( So the bill is ridiculously high. And for the Fall, the apartment is warm but doesn't get cold enough to be comfortable. Outside feels better. Other than that so far so good. The neighbors are amazing in our building, old and new ones.

Nice place to live, good location, good amenities, nice pool, safer area, police courtesy officer on site, great size apartment, lots of things to do

We just moved in and are really enjoying it ! Maintenance was quick to address the small issues we had and they are so friendly. Dawn in the office is super nice and always gets back to you quick.

I chose to live here because of the location. It was close enough to Kennesaw State University and the apartment was upgraded so that was a plus.

I’ve only been here for a week and a half but I really love it. It’s very quiet and the leasing office is always available and very friendly and helpful. My only wish was that people were better about picking up after their dogs outside. I’m a dog owner and always use the poo bags that are provided (very close to my building). I have seen many people take their dog out and then walk just walk away after their dog poops on the grass. Other than that, great place to live!

The entire leasing process was so easy. Dawn(leading manager) is so awesome and down to earth. She maintained communication with us throughout the entire time. The process , which I expected to be at least a week or two- was only like 2/3 days for approval. The community it’s so far is very quiet, family oriented and the amenities are wonderful!! We look forward to our first year here at The Palmer, especially with the holidays approaching 😊

Reply from The Palmer

I just recently joined The Palmer Apartments and it feels like a positive community. The office staff and maintenance staff are always hard at work, I’m greater with smiles and always attended to quickly. I’m glad to know call this place home.

Reply from The Palmer

The office staff were professional and courteous. They also completed my application in a few days. It was a great experience. I would recommend.

Reply from The Palmer

We have enjoyed living here at The Palmer. The office staff is wonderful and ensures that any concerns are addressed, maintenance is awesome, community neighbors are friendly, and the community itself is quiet.

Reply from The Palmer

Overall not bad. There are some changes I wish could be made to make things better and make the apartments look better both inside and outside. But it is comfortable and it’s home.

Reply from The Palmer

Living here at the Palmer has had its ups and downs with things going wrong in the apartment (normal things) and maintenance has always been on top of it. Other than that, Living here is great

Reply from The Palmer

The Palmer is a great community and place to live. My daughter and I have enjoyed our little park and walking in the community. The staff is friendly and very helpful.

Reply from The Palmer

Very happy spacious and clean when we arrived mgmt is always eager to help. Our ac went out 3 times and it was fixed within a week three times

Reply from The Palmer

I haven't lived here for long, but so far it seems like a nice community! Maintenance service is quick and the staff has remained consistent about answering or returning phone calls.

Reply from The Palmer

Great so far. As I stated before Maintenance is Great and Prompt. Everyone is respectful. Office answers or replies promptly also. Little pricier than should due to uncompleted upgrades or thorough. Walk areas and steps aren’t cared for as most. A lot of damage to vehicles and no one is honest to state who why etc. Seems to costing more in long run now. Cable Is more now. No longer handled thro office so more financial hurt. Yet still pay for trash pick up That doesn’t show so still end up Taking trash out and paying extra. Prices are the main concern now after much time looking into places over priced. And Never prepared Gates work yet they don’t. It’s become very frustrating. And Dog feces ? Trash and cig butts all around walk ways. I feel as thou some things are over looked and more than a few has mentioned that all in all it’s going down not up sadly. Hope better to come.

Reply from The Palmer

It has been absolutely wonderful living here! Maintenance is so fast at responding to any and all of our requests. We submitted one for our storage door in the AM and they had it fixed by the PM. Always a clean complex to live in, the pools are wonderful and the parking isnt too too bad depending on where you live in the complex.

Reply from The Palmer

Love living here, wish the floors were a bit thicker though. Can hear my upstairs neighbor very easily, although they might just be stomping a lot.

Reply from The Palmer

I like that it’s gated and clean, besides the dog poop that people who have dogs don’t clean up after. I feel that all the units should have a fire extinguisher inside the units and the one on the outside of the units should be there as a back up incase someone needs it. It should be a something for the middle and high school kids to do for fun besides the tennis court and the pool when its open, I say that because it’s a play ground here for the smaller kids to have fun outside.

Reply from The Palmer

Great place to leave. Great location. It’s really quite. Everything is so close . There’s a lot of place to go eat. My daughter school is so close to me

Reply from The Palmer

It’s a very good place to rent and they are pet friendly. Everything is so close to me. There’s a lot of near by restaurants . There’s a lot of near by parks.

Reply from The Palmer

Just been at the Palmer a few days but so far everything is amazing. The staff was super helpful an I love my apartment. I missed the pool being open but there’s always next year.

Reply from The Palmer

We have been happy enough. Efforts lately, however, to keep up with appliances inside the apartments have been limited. We have a hole inside our freezer and it was leaking into the fridge. The fridge is over 20 years old but we would told we would have to make do until the fridge doesn't work at all anymore. Our ceiling fan in the bedroom broke and we were told there weren't resources to install another, so we got a dim light fixture with no fan instead. There are these fancier can-lights in a couple of places in the apartment, but most recently after the bulbs went out we were told they were out of the bulbs for them so we got just regular ones. Not a huge deal, of course, but it seems there is a general theme of not being willing to properly upkeep the inside of the apartments to the standard that they advertise. For what it's worth, I assign zero blame to the maintenance team as they are doing the best with what they are able to use. Those guys are always great and I appreciate all they do! Management/Property owners working to maintain the expected standard of the "luxury" these apartments are supposed to offer is what would result in a 5 star review from me once again.

Reply from The Palmer

This is an awesome place to live!!! Quiet, safe really can't beat it for the money!! I have really enjoyed living here for 2 years and looks like I will be renewing for another year!! It's close to shopping restaurants great place to live!!

Reply from The Palmer

It is a nice apartment complex. Over the last year or so the new residents that own pets don't pick up after their dogs. So it has become the norm to see pet bombs in front of the buildings along the walkway and the rear and sides of the buildings are covered with poop at times. Maybe they could hire someone to clean the poop daily and charge the dog owners additional fees.

Reply from The Palmer

Great place to live , the office staff are great maintenance staff are great .The apartments are big and spaces the outside gronds are keep up nice and clean..