The Palmer

4.2

4.2

• The trees at the back need be trimmed; they’re fast spreading to the balconies. • Pkges should be dropped at the door. For example I was in a car crash a month ago which affected my mobility and I don’t have a car for now so can’t get to the office building for now.
Great school system. Close to downtown Woodstock. Close to a ton of great restaurants. Walking trail. A ton of stores nearby. Friendly neighbors.
Great complex. Love Nicole… she a baddie and super helpful <3 queen. Very clean and safe building to live in. Firs month in and already loving it here
I have lived here for over 5 years now. Really enjoy the community! Remains mostly quiet and peaceful. Maintenance crew is on point. Plenty of sidewalks and pathways and dog parks for all your outdoor needs. There's even an amazing vacuum free for your vehicle and to carports to wash your car.
Friendly staff, grounds are kept clean and neighbors are friendly also. Love the trash valet makes life so much easier. It will be very comfortable
Noisy neighbors; security gate never works; dog feces everywhere; broken fences by playground, tennis court; minimal access to amenities; loud music
I've had to ask maintenance to fix the A/C 4 times, and today I had to ask them come out again. He replied by saying bc it's not 80 degress he won't fix it. It's 78 degreees currently and I now have a Newborn. Really frustrating. Also was falsely accused and charged $500 fee for having a pet. To be clear I dont...
Great management, friendly neighbors. Delivery people and mail delivers often get confused by the building numbers. Maintenance is done in a timely manner.
I have been here about 6 months and I am really enjoying it. I just got a storage garage that is really convenient and affordable. The neighbors are nice, the trash valet is great, and the utilities are low. The staff is pretty much always available by phone or e-mail. The maintenance team is AWESOME- especially the head LAWERENCE!!! He is the best!!!!
The way the apartment numbers are ordered makes it almost impossible to have anything delivered to the right apartment/mailbox. I can’t just put my apt # I have to use my building and apt # and some forms don’t allow that space especially since the actual address has so many words to begin with. I had to get a P.O Box and have big stuff delivered to my boyfriends house. It’s insane and not convenient at all.