The Palmer

Valerie was extra friendly and super nice!! If it wasn’t for her I don’t think I would have leased my apartment. She went the extra mile to make sure we were satisfied.
I love my community, it's peaceful, safe, clean and convenient to everything I need. Staff is great and do their best to please their residents. Maintenance is outstanding also.
The Palmer is a nice place to live. My family and I have lived here for 5 years. My apartment building has been a quiet and safe place to live. The grounds are manicured and kept clean.
We moved here since 2015 and we really like it here. Every year is different with them doing different things to improve the apartment. The environment is very neat,quiet and peaceful. Very well mannered staff.
Just moved so far so good- nice large two bed two bath with a garden tub and large walk in closet. Plus the perk or being on a walk on level is really great and the carpets are very clean as well as the complex
Staff could be nicer and make an attempt to knows it's residents. Other wise i love my apartment and area. Wish there were more opportunities to meet neighbors.
Very quietly and beautiful complex, The residents are nice and friendly. Community is clean. I love it here , I have leaving for the past 3 years . I will recommend to all my friends
It’s nice living here, only complaint is the trash valet seems to come twice a week, we can take our own trash, I hate we have to pay for that inconsistent trash valet, if I’m paying money I’m going to need them to run everyday.
Everyone in the leasing office is so nice. Neighbors are so fun and our apartment looks so good! The amenities are fantastic and even have additional ones that aren’t usually at apartments!
So far so good. Maintenance has been quick to respond. I love it being close to the walking trails. I have been here almost four months so far and have been happy.