The Palmer

Pretty decent experience so far, neighbors not always loud, mostly peaceful, office relations could be better they seem fed up and angry half the time which makes me not really want to deal with them but that’s apartments in general. Nothing bad to say and nothing I really love the place works fine.
The community and amenities are great! Love the apartments, the people, and the staff! This is a great place to live. Clean environment, with many perks and a convenient location.
Very nice people to work with! I enjoyed the entire process, I’m excited to be apart of The Palmer family! The apartments are very nice as well, I’m happy with my selection!
Awesome! I love the staff and the property. Everyone is so nice and my apartment is very very spacious. I can’t wait to try all of the amenities!
Love the location. The complex is nice. I have not made use of many of the amenities but they seem great. The maintenance requests seem to be answered promptly. My only complaint is that the pet refuse station bags do not seem to get refilled, so no one can pick up after their pets. The station by my building (1700) has been empty since I moved in back in March.
So far its been great. Only complaint is parking. Apartment is very spacious. Love screened porch. Great place to live. It seems quite and peaceful.
We love living here! Our apartment is perfect for us and in the perfect location and we just signed our lease again! Can’t wait to stay longer!
My fiancé and I had a rough start being here at first due to an improper cleaning of our apartment upon arrival BUT I’m very proud of the staff and maintenance team who worked hard to accommodate us after realizing what happened! No place is perfect but they work their absolute best to get things right and to me that is what matters the most! The maintenance staff is by far the best I’ve ever seen living anywhere and the humility of the leasing staff is appreciated! We moved during covid 19 so things truly were a transition but we’re grateful that the Palmer allowed us to transition in!
The move in was extremely easy and the apartment is in a great location. The front staff is absolutely one of the friendliest staffs I every met in a apartment complexes
Moved in during first phase of quarantine and Brianna made the experience so easy and made me feel so comfortable. It is a quiet but friendly community of people. Perfect location. Quick service to maintenance requests. As apartment living goes you couldn’t ask for much more. Can’t wait for lock down to be over and meet more neighbors.