The leasing office is the best. So helpful. Apartments could use some renovations though and the bathroom sink cabinet is falling apart. Otherwise a solid experience so far.

I have not been very pleased with the leasing office from the time I submitted the application. Currently, I am displeased with the state of the apartment and the maintenance of the grounds. It stays covered in trash and the walkways are disgusting. My complaints for a malfunctioning water heater and HVAC unit have been met with scrutiny as if I am lying or trying to be a pain. Maintenance does not give notice when they will enter the apartment and have even ignored requests for emergency services.

Id definitely recommend for a friend. It has great amenities and very good layouts for floor plans. staff make everything very easy and very good communication throughout

Seems to be a pretty chill complex for the most part. The only thing I noticed is that there was some kids shifting off fireworks the other day and then ran away.

Really loving the community here! The grounds are always clean and well kept. The employees in the leasing office are incredibly helpful any time I have walked in.

Overall it’s a good experience. No complaints on maintenance nor big issues with office staff. Wish the dog owners would be mindful doggie doo Andy the actual issue with dog owners were addressed, Like putting cameras in place (especially when we had the pool vandalism going on) . But aside from that it’s a good place to live, prime location

Overall a good place to live. Close to grocery stores, entertainment, trails, parks, and downtown Woodstock. Great price for the location and dog friendly!

great apartment and great community, very quiet and great location. excellent schools nearby and the office goes out of its way to serve you

Went fairly smooth, great communication and understanding. Love the welcoming you feel when you walk on the leasing office and great atmosphere for a new place to live

The community is great. However we are constantly being charged for random things without being told why. We have had to call and visit the front office multiple times to deal with this issue and find it fustrating

I like it here. It’s not perfect but nothing is. It’s in a great location and the people and staff are friendly. Actually the location might be to good, it’s next to a school and the school year just started and there are cars and parents blocking the gate area and trash dumpster. I had to walk around cars and people today to reach the dumpster to toss a bag of trash. The Palmer needs to assign a guard to keep cars from the gate area and blocking access to the dumpster.

It could be much nicer for the price, quite a few bugs. Obligated to pay for cable even without owning a TV. The apartment is outdated with outdated equipment. Uses up more energy and makes the power bill higher.

Maintenance is right on time...when something needs to be done I have had no problems with their prompt response to my requests. The resident portal is good for communication.

It's been good great place to live staff has been great no problems I would recommend my friends to move here.great place to live great place to live

Reply from The Palmer

We have lived here for four months now. We have not had any problems with any of our neighbors. Our area is pretty quiet and a safe place to live. The maintenance crew is awesome! The office staff are professional and ready and willing to help out with any issues or questions you may have. I would recommend The Palmer to anyone who was looking for a nice place to live.

Reply from The Palmer

My husband and I just moved in but we are enjoying the apartment complex so far! It is in a very convenient location which has made it easy to connect and explore!

Reply from The Palmer

Apartment was clean. Review if responsibilities was thorough. Only issue was getting lock on sliding glass door fixed in a timely manner. I had to enter a ticket on the day we moved in which was a Saturday and was a little uneasy staying there knowing that door would not lock

Reply from The Palmer

I love living here at The Palmer. Everyone is so friendly and welcoming. It's very nice and quiet as well. The staff is very helpful and the maintenance staff are very energetic and hardworking.

Reply from The Palmer

Living here has been really nice so far. The community pool is well taken care of, as well as the play ground and grilling areas. My roommates and I love going to the gym as well. There are so many good machines and everything is well maintained.

Reply from The Palmer

I am very grateful that the community cable rate has been discountinued. We've not had issues with facilities recently and when we have had issues, the maintenance team has generally resolved them quickly.

Reply from The Palmer

Nice, clean and quite. Beautiful view when coming in and as you sit on you balcony. The Palmer is a very relaxing environment. I would definitely recommend this community to my friends and family as well as out in about around town.

Reply from The Palmer

It could use improvement the trash service is spotty at best. The gutters need to be cleaned the breezeway's need to be pressure washed. The landscape needs to be cleaned up

Reply from The Palmer

Amenities are plenty, playground was replaced and is nice, the residents are a bit noisy (mostly bass playing), maintenance is always helpful, parking isn't that great

Reply from The Palmer

Best staff ever.When you have questions about certain things or things are not OK they are so good about making sure that everything and the apartment is taken care of and they are very accommodating and sometimes we can be a little picky when we are renting an apartment and expect it to be perfection but that God has really made me feel at home

Reply from The Palmer

We could get the apartment we are in renovated since the rent went up from 1000 a month to 1200 a month for a one bedroom one bath! Just saying!