The Palmer

Honestly things have been pretty great lately considering the pandemic. I'm not sure what (if anything) has changed but maintenance and staff have been on top of things lately. Thanks for everything you all do!
Location is great, apartments are decently priced but staff and management aren’t the best. I have had several problems with the management and staff within my three years here. I couldn’t ask for a better location though!
Nice neighborhood, very neat and clean. Decent amenities. Staff are great. Great area to live with children . Pet friendly. Quiet and safe .
It is quiet, which I like. I do enjoy using the fireplace and grill from time to time. I also think the front office has done a good job of keeping the complex informed during this time.
So far it’s been a pleasant experience. Wish the pool wasn’t closing down, I’m sure I would have loved the pool area but these are some very nice apartments. I love it!
I just moved here so far so good. Seem like a nice community. Always see people jogging and walking with their pets. Super friendly and it’s nice and clean.
Like the place and the amenities just need to work on the noise a bit but overall fine. Sometimes the contracted company workers cone in and don’t work for the property so they kind of disrespect it if that’s the word? They leave messes and bang on the stairs like the building is gonna collapse
It's been ok. Wish they would work with me more instead of being so stubborn. I mean the apartment was in decent shape but they tried to patch things up instead of fix them.
Overall it wasn’t bad. The apartment was not in great condition moving in. Obvious patch work, bad paint job, it just looked like it was rushed and they didn’t care.
I liked this apartment complex when I moved in back in 2018. Ever since the change in management in mid 2019this place has changed for the worse.