The Palmer

4.2

4.2

The apartment is great space for us ,we had a few fixings in here but not at our time(if you guys know what I mean)and just the outside is dirty and furry friends are a bit loud ,Hope they fix that.
Granted I have not been here long but so far I am in love with the community it is beautiful, It’s nice and quiet very peaceful the amenities are to die for your own car wash and vacuum for your car a really nice playground they have for kids if you have a kids, they have a pool of course I have a gym which is really nice and the person that I worked with Max he is very knowledgeable very professional and I really enjoyed the application experience I would have to say this is a great area for your family in Woodstock specifically this subdivision. If anything changes my review will be updated however I highly doubt that anything will change as far as service is being offered and things of that nature they have valet trash pick up that’s really cool they come to your door and take your trash for you all you have to do is put your trashcan outside your door that’s it and they give you the trashcan I love it I absolutely love this place
Move in process was a bit rough, but everything else has been going well. There is plenty of space to walk my dog. The neighborhood surrounding the complex has a lot to offer.
I have had such a good experience recently with Val really helping me navigate having a great living experience for my daughter and Me. Thanks Val!
Building 100 has breezeway lights that only gone on after dark. I can’t even see my keys to open my door on a cloudy day. The entire complex was to be pressure washed but building 100 breezeway looks like a downtown Atlanta street. Mailing addresses are insane I had to pay almost $200 to get a P.O. Box I want to hang out at the pool but apparently I’m too white and older than 14… Would not recommend
everyone has been extremely friendly. the complex always looks really great. it’s super close to everything, so it’s a great location. i’m glad to be here
Bugs here are huge and all over the place I was attacked on my porch this morning and a moth with a 5 inch wing span decided to try and dive bomb me
Great place to live at, very quite and calm environment. Would recommend to others. Neighbors are great and mind their own business. they accept large dogs so that is also a plus!
It started off ok living here. Maintenance was nice and helpful then it all went downhill. My neighbors constantly smoked inside and were fighting all the time and that took about 6 months to resolve. Took almost a year to get my leaking shower door fixed which rotted the wood and warped the vinyl which has now pulled up away from the shower. Finally had to get a lawyer involved and while the shower door got fixed finally (which needed to be replaced entirely) the rotted wood and vinyl have still not been fixed. I switched companies for renting a washer and dryer and asked if I needed to hold off on the pick up day of my old ones and they told me no its fine mine were orderd just for them to not be ordered and now almost 3 weeks I still have no washer and dryer. Also was told they'd be bringing them today and another no show. Take from that what you will. This place looks nice it's actually pretty run down understaffed over worked who don't have the time of day or authority to help.
Administration is great so far but the apartment itself has some issues. Bug problems, old broken appliances, trash pickup isn’t available for some reason.