The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

4.4

4.4

I can go on and on as to why I feel my community deserves 5 stars and more. I appreciate the office staff and their communication, respect and kindness towards me. I have lived at the Park for about 5 years. I love the style of my community - it does not look like all the other apartment complexes. Most of the staff members have been working there since I moved in and that shows a lot of loyalty. Overall, I love living there and always have.
Great neighborhood, close to shopping, movies, dining, parks, and A+ Schools! I am on my 3rd lease here, and its a very convinient and nice community!
Definitely a great location as the complex is situated between allot of good shopping and dining establishments. Is also very close to good schools as well.
It's been a 4 months that i am leaving here and my family are very happy with this condominium. The location are awesome the elementary school are the best one for my child..😊
I am absolutely in love with my new apartment! It is stunning and feels like home. The area is great and the entire experience has been very easy and great.
This community is fantastic. We're new residents and so far everything has been so easy, communication is quick and all of our questions have been answered. The units themselves are clean, well maintained, and spacious.
The Park at Turtle Run is still a great place to live. All the staff is very friendly and makes it easy to communicate with them via text. I also appreciate the recent variety in food trucks they have had at the complex and hope that we can continue to have more of them and other events.
Nice place with very friendly staff . The maintenance it always on time. The only thing we have is has no place to put bicycles.. they should turn the kids playground into a bicycle parking. I’ve never seen kids playing there.
Great community, friendly staff. The only bad thing I have to say is that the dumpster door is too small and it always gets flood with trash.
It’s been ok so far I do not recommend a apt by the lake a lot of bugs get in and I hate it and the ducks poop all over the walk ways but I guess I’ll have to live with it over all I still like my place l