The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

The staff is very friendly and efficient. You will feel truly at home here. I can say I've had an amazing experience from the initial application to the move in. Very smoother process. The staff always there to help and guide you.
I absolutely LOVE the apartment ! For this being my first apartment it have been a great experience so far. The staff have been helpful and nice. The community is clean and friendly.
I have lived here since 2014. The time flies and I feel at home here. It could be a little more updated but all of my guest think it is nice. I would recommend living here
Not a bad place to live. Parking is no hassle. Quiet community. Residents get incentives. But garbage is a nightmare and the stupid truck that comes to get it once a week which probably isnt often enough in the one garbage for the entire complex.
Great place to live. Been here 3 years now and we love the neighborhood and area. The staff are wonderful. If we have problems In Our unit they respond quickly and are very efficient
From the personnel at the leasing office to the maintenance team and even the neighbors, everyone has been very friendly. I love how everyone does their part to take care of the community in anyway they can. Lots of open parking space, lots of greenery and open space to walk. Conveniently located near stores & restaurants. The apartment is so spacious and open.
This is a great place to live with a great staff. Danae ,Shonna And Joann are a great team along with the best maintenance around. Thank you
Good neighborhood. I have lived here for 7 years. Have been through multiple management companies. Pool and fitness center are always clean.
Nice and clean community. The walls are pretty thick so u can’t hear what other renters are up to. Everyone is pretty friendly. And the office is easy to get a hold of.
Great community and Friendly staff. Property is well maintained. Beautiful pool and nice gym. Just need to work on parking availability for the residents and plumbing issues in the bathrooms.