Good. So far I like living here. The staff has been courteous and helpful. I am enjoying all the amenities including the pool and gym. The apartment space is also of decent size.

Anytime I've put a maintenance request in, it is addressed quickly. The only complaint would be is the walls are thin and we hear our neighbors all of the time. Also, there seems to be a bug issue, but when they come spray my apartment, it makes a huge difference. We just need to have them spray consistently.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

This is a great place to live close to everything. A very quiet neighborhood with a lot to offer. Great value for the price. The office staff are very helpful and friendly and they show compassion to each and every resident. I’m very happy I decided to move here 2 years ago.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

Staff is outstanding, they always work with us if there are any issues. We have been here going on 3 years and we have been very happy living in this community

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

Excellent , I love the gym , the pool , and the apartment is kids friendly, very clean comfortable very spacious bedroom apartment nice room

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

Property needs more upkeep and work orders need to be completed in a timely manner. Garbage disposal needs to be better maintained. Easy problems to overcome.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

The best community ever!!the staff are amazing and go out of their way to help accommodate any of your needs. Definetly highly recommend these guys!!

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

This is a great place to live. The convenience of the location of the complex is awesome. You don’t have to travel to far for anything. The staff is great here as well. The staff always comes up with great ideas to give back to the residents.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

Staff is super helpful and responsive! Apartments are spacious and community is well kept! I highly recommend these apartments, best I’ve seen in the area.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

Shanna was excellent in helping us with our new home from day one she showed the property’s benefits and features which made me commit to looking no further. I know we must have driven her crazy but her professional and patience demonstrated that this is the community for me.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

I love the location and layout of the apartments. The apartments come with garages so you save money that you would spend on storage. For me, it was great for my motorcycle.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

I have been living here for approx. 6 months now and I love all the commmunity activities and the neighborhood, if i could suggest a change it would only be the lack of response from the maint. Depatment. Other than that it is a great place to live!

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

The community's Thanksgiving event was great - and delicious! As always, the apartment and staff are wonderful. After 5 months living here, Betty still remembers my name every time I see her.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

É muito bom aqui, é barato, se arrumas alguem pra dividir entao é perfeito, da pra junta uma grana boa, lindo ambiente, grande, moradores gente boa demais

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

The appliances and carpeting is old and low quality. The office staff is great but are limited. The apartments are expensive and low quality interiors. Multiple families living in apartments and the police are here frequently for domestic issues.

Community is centrally located to stores and restaurants. Turtle Run neighborhood always does a great job decorating for the holiday season.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

Need to increase awareness on visitors parking . The swimming pool is a blast and the neighbors are polite and management get task finish.. 👍 job

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

Located in the highly desirable subdivision within Coral Springs, The Park at Turtle Run offers the comfort and conveniences for the most discerning tastes. Our beautiful, multi-level apartments for rent feature ceramic tile in the kitchens and baths, available attached garages, and open one, two, and three- bedroom floor plans. With a wide array of amenities to enjoy, such as our 24-hour fitness studio, indoor racquetball court, and resort-inspired swimming pool, you may never want to leave! Featuring A-rated schools, and ideal commuting access just west of State Road 7, The Park at Turtle Run offers easy access to the Sawgrass Expressway, Florida Turnpike, and I-95. Want to learn more about the community and find your perfect apartment home for rent in Coral Springs? Come in for your personal tour or visit our community online and browse a complete menu of amenities, view the gallery, map your drive, and reserve your apartment home today!

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

Love that were so close to the park, and the neighborhood is quiet. Wish the water bill was handled differently, and people wouldn't harass us for fishing, but everything else is great

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

Very good the office works with you with all your concerns they work with you through all your situations you may be going though amazing staff from the office

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

Where to even begin, I could go on and on about the fantastically, wonderful staff that works here, or even the always wonderful pool, but I'll leave it at it's a great place to live!

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

Management is friendly and very helpful. Maintenance completes work in timely manner. Grounds arw kept very nice. Lots if activities for people living in the community

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

Amazing! Love it love the people love the community upkeep. Love the amenities. Love the staff.love the events.love the gym. Love the neighbors ❤️

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

This has to be one of the best communities that I’ve lived in the office staff is great and the grounds are already kept neat and clean. Don’t expect to move anytime soon.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

I have no issues living here. The staff is great and the area is always clean well expect the trash area. Even though I don’t attend any of the events it’s nice to see.