The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

4.4

4.4

What makes it a four are two (2) things. 1. When residents do not dispose of their garbage properly, leaving the community looking like the dumps. 2. Gate not working properly for months. 3. Dog owners not picking up after their pets.
I really love this community. It’s nice and quiet, plus the residents are very friendly. Maintenance answers your request in a quickness. I would recommend this place to anyone.
Great place to live! Friendly, courteous and professional staff who go out of their way to resolve any issues. The community is well maintained. Friendly neighbors! This is a nice place to live!
On my second lease here, very happy with the neighborhood and how close it is to everything. The kids love how close we are to the park to enjoy outdoor activities.
Great place to live. The apartments are very large and spacious for apartment living. Many amenities and the grounds are kept clean. Office staff is great!
For 5 Years The Park at Turtle 🐢 Run has been a Place to Call Home 🏡 The Staff of the Park at Turtle Run has always provided our Family Extraordinary Kindness ❤️... and Especially more during the Global Pandemic 😷 Lastly the monthly Jerk Chicken Food Truck has been a Welcome Treat during these troubling times🙏🏾
The community is nice and clean also very quiet , i just moved here a few months back and i love it , highly recommended. The process was easy
The staff is always friendly, everytime we needs something repaired they come and fix right away or when available, the place itself needs more attention with landscape, pressure washing the walkways and stairs will improve at lot this place have so much potential and they really should do something to bring up to date especially the outside
Great central location which is close to multiple shopping centers, stores and restaurants. The apartments inside are in need of an upgrade but overall a good place to call home.
My resident experience so far has been ok. Not many complaints, however I don’t like the fact that an old resident who lived in my unit keeps coming back every month requesting her mail and refuses to change her mailing address. I moved in at the end of September and she’s came about three times to the leasing office requesting mail. I honestly don’t want to be responsible for someone else mail and I’m barely home as well. I also have very loud neighbors above me who stomp and walk hard everyday and all hours whenever I am home. The place is nice but these kinds of things are pushing me towards no renewing next year. :( I’m just being honest.