The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

I'm assuming that it is due to Covid-19 that I did not get a welcoming vibe to the neighborhood. Day of move in was smooth on paper and that was it. Love the neighborhood and the location which is my main reason for wanting to live at The Park at turtle Run. I Also love the unit I received, especially with my lake view. How tranquil. The reason I gave a 3 though is because there has been a few things that needed repairing/attention since the day we moved in. Which is okay, every apt unit will have its own wear and tear, so its expected. However on the very 1st day I moved in the issues I pointed out on the move in checklist was addressed immediately, issues that I've found since living in the apartment has been submitted near 3 weeks now and no one has yet to come fix the issue or even call to address the matter. I've been patient with the property managers that are running this development.
Excellent customer service with i think her name is shawner. Nice clean complex proud to be a new member. I feel safe and i cant wait to move in. I love the laundry room and the wood floor i grew tired of rugs.
Living at The Park at Turtle Run has been enjoyable. I wouldn’t say say it’s the best apartment complex I’ve lived in, but it’s definitely not bad. It’s location is my favorite part about living here.
I am going on my second lease term and although I felt maintenance was slow at response, I can honestly say they are much better and are great! Overall a quiet and friendly community!
The neighbours I met while moving in seem pleasant, respectful and helpful with information. Surroundings are clean. Johnny and his supervisor are wonderful people who assist readily. Not to mention the excellent professionalism of Shanna and Danae. Awesome ladies!!!
Everyone in the leasing office is extremely nice and helpful. Small issue with my neighbors being a little loud but that was taken care of immediately. Super excited to have moved in here with my two kids.
The staff is very friendly and efficient. You will feel truly at home here. I can say I've had an amazing experience from the initial application to the move in. Very smoother process. The staff always there to help and guide you.
I absolutely LOVE the apartment ! For this being my first apartment it have been a great experience so far. The staff have been helpful and nice. The community is clean and friendly.
I have lived here since 2014. The time flies and I feel at home here. It could be a little more updated but all of my guest think it is nice. I would recommend living here
Not a bad place to live. Parking is no hassle. Quiet community. Residents get incentives. But garbage is a nightmare and the stupid truck that comes to get it once a week which probably isnt often enough in the one garbage for the entire complex.