I have lived at The Park of Turtle Run for the past 12 years. It has been wonderful living here. It’s a comfortable place to live in a safe environment.

Overall i like the community and the facilities. I appreciate the efforts they are putting forth to make it even better. The staff if great as well.

I am very happy living here. The staff was very nice through my leasing process. The residents are nice. The property is kept very clean. I like that the security gate is always working.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

So far so good. I’m looking forward to meeting my neighbors, and enjoying the ‘hood. Being so close to Forest Glen is an added benefit, as my daughter has two more years there.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

I love the staff, they make you feel like family. The neighbors and so cordial everyone says good morning, cleans up after their pets. Maintenance is lightening speed. They treat you like a human, not like a check to collect. The surround schools are A rated, surrounded by major shopping centers for easy access most in walking distance. The grounds are kept, pool is glistening and the newly renovated gym is nothing less than motivating. I love it. #TheParkatTurtleRunLife :)

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

For the most part, it’s been good. We’re going on our 3rd year here. The location is great since it’s central to a lot, however, there was horrible road work for our first two years that was very inconvenient, and it takes a while to get certain things fixed.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

This is a perfect community for those with young children. It's a family friendly atmosphere. With a playgrounds, parks, pool and near by schools.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

Very relaxed, very quiet and an amazing evrionment! I love the feel of my new apartment and the complex is close to every store I need! Very satisfied

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

I own a house 1/2 mile from The Park at Turtle Run, while my home is being renovated i needed to move out to let the contractors do their job. I searched several rental communities in the surrounding areas and found The Park at Turtle Run to suite my family needs beyond the other rental communities in the area. We are all looking forward to our stay at The Park at Turtle Run.

Pros: apartment design; cleanliness and upkeep of property; neighborhood and location to schools and shopping Cons: appliances are outdated and NOT energy efficient nor energy star rated; few outdoor lights not functioning; parking was manageable 3 years ago, now I have to park by next building and walk to mine

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

I wish residents respected where they live more! The interior and appliances are outdated but oh well. Great office and maintenance staff. They’re ALWAYS pleasant unlike some that we’ve encountered in the past.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

I just moved in and everything is so far so good. Property Management is helpful, the leasing process was quick and smooth. Everything was explained. We have a few things that need to be maintenanced but being that there is a 24 hour maintenance, I don't forsee any issues. The property is beautiful, the neighbors are nice, and the community is very pleasant.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

Good, quiet, perfect location complex, close to walmart, target, home depot, Walgreen, all of these less than 10 minutes walk. Turnpike highway very close, so driving arround it is easy to be in and out in a breeze!

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

so far so good! Been here for abut 2 weeks a lot to fix in the apartment but moving forward. Love the staff and cant wait to see all the improvements!

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

Love living here! Have looked at other communities, but the park at turtle run is definitely one of the nicest in the area. Also love that we are getting att soon

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

I liked the turtle run area around our apartment community very much. Management is okay. They should get trained more to talk to the residents in a better way.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

Very satisfied and happy to be living here. Is very well located and the office management are very friendly. We recommend it to everyone. thanks

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

Amazing place to live. It’s Quiet and peaceful the office employees are very helpful and quick to help. Neighborhood is always clean no disturbance just peaceful and everywhere

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

So far I cannot complain much. I am very busy I haven't had much time to explore some of the features the community offers but I am planning on getting started soon.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

Very clean community, just painted all buildings within the last year. Great location, within walking distance to Target, Walmart and numerous other shops.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

so nice here, the apartment is so big, i just love here. The community is clean, the workers is nice with us, so i will tell a friend to live here too. Thanks

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

My experience from living here the last 6 years overall is a good one. Unfortunately, we have gone through three management companies during this 6 years.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

Turtle Run is great, the apartments are huge and also I love Danae, Johnny, huske they are the best people so compassionate. I would miss them if I leave.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

My wife and I simply love living here. It has such a homey vibe and the office staff is amazing. Denie in particular always makes sure we are wil taken care of. Maintenance is always on point. The only downside is that that kids from the outside make their way into the community and cause trouble. But other than that it's great

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

Cars tailgating at entrance,second (new )neighbor smokes almost every night with his car garage opened, cars that don’t live here take over parking, most times you here noise and banging noise from other apartments either above us or next to us. Someone keeps throwing the newspaper and papers in our hole in front of our door. Never receive a newspaper and all that do don’t even want it, might as well give it to me so I can use the coupons to buy things for those in need. Wished it wasn’t carpet throughout! Some apartments have floor/tile which is best. There should be an incentive for renewing lease. A/C filter should be complementary. Pest control needs to spray outside. Was hoping to switch apartments to one that has floor but heard it would be more. People or someone keeps leaving trash in parking lot as well as nails I have already had to change my tire, as a nail got in it . Car don’t stop at stop sign, I almost got run over the other day taking the trash out. Other than all mentioned above , good neighborhood, good people atleast some that have seeing.