Convenient location, amazing amenities, competitive pricing in the heart of turtle run. The staff is always extremely helpful and attentive with residents.

I love the community. Maintenance just takes a lil bit longer than expected. The community is very quiet at night and it’s conveniently locates.

it is a fun experience they have great personal, great customer services, great amenities and it is in a great location close to a shopping center close to the main roads and freeway

My experince overall living at tge run has been pleasant but can always impove it can use more security and a better pizza person to provide it.

Been here about a month now and everything has been great. We literally have nothing to complain about. The maintenance staff complete different work orders in a timely matter and the office are exceptional.

I like the area never had any issues and usually they take care of problems right away. Quiet neighborhood and I like the size of the apartments

Great place to live. Safe gated community. Nice pool and brand new gym. Has a racquetball court. Plenty of parking. Just a block away from Target.

Great apartment. Love the wood floors! Lots of kids, and amenities and it’s in the perfect location. The office staff is friendly and the property is well maintained

I have lived here on and off since 2011 and the neighborhood has declined. The new management is better than the last but carpet is gross and was not new upon moving in. and appliances and finishes are cheap and old. Gate is cosmetic as people tail in residents constantly. Multiple families living in one unit.

I have always enjoyed living here. This is the third time we have been back. The neighborhood is quiet and the grounds are kept neat. The pool is beautiful just wish it was heated! Great community to raise our son!

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

The park has improve a lot specially facilities such as gym, great job! Also maintenance is always prompt and kind, the girls at the office are amazing

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

It was a quick and easy leasing process. The leasing agents have been very friendly and efficient. We are very excited and can't wait to move in.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

I just moved in and so far things are great and it feels so warm and at home. I have had bad experiences with places and the park made me feel like they understand what I’m looking for in my home.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

I have lived here for 5 years. It is a nice floorplan and in a safe location. It is a little over priced but that’s life. I am content here.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

Great so far. I love the quietness about the community and that it is close to everything I need. The front desk personnel is great with customer service (Kayla)

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

The community is in a great location and is within walking distance of target and Walmart as well as various other stores. The community just refurbished the gym and sales center with all new equipment. Great community.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

I’ve been living at The Park at Turtle Run for over 3 years and it’s truly a great place to live it’s spacious comfortable and safe and they keep the property up to par

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

Community is located in a nice area of Coral Springs. Rent a little on the high side and if rent is paid late watch out for those daily fees...

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

my experience living here is all wonderful my home is beautiful the staff is awsome my renewal was easy and my rent price is very reasonable

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

Out of all the apartments that I’ve stayed in this is by far the best. One of the greatest things here is the staff. No matter what you need they will go above and beyond to get it done. The maintance department is also one of the best around. No matter the request you put in they will get the job done as soon as they can.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

I really enjoyed it until the moment of the attendance, cleaning in general and education of all the professionals involved in this project.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

The neighborhood has s quiet and the apartment is amazing. Love the wood floors! However the appliances could be updated and the pain job is terrible. But all in all I love it!

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

I have lived at The Park of Turtle Run for the past 12 years. It has been wonderful living here. It’s a comfortable place to live in a safe environment.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

Overall i like the community and the facilities. I appreciate the efforts they are putting forth to make it even better. The staff if great as well.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

I am very happy living here. The staff was very nice through my leasing process. The residents are nice. The property is kept very clean. I like that the security gate is always working.