I have lived here for only 3 month, however I have zero complaints. The leasing process and move-in was excellent and easy. Most of all I really enjoy how close we are to everything 👍

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

We love this community!!Location is great, close to everything. Great neighborhood to go for a walk a lots of parks nearby. We looking for or next months.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

Very good place to leave, my family, friends, we are extremely happy to live on this apartment and the management and everything it’s really well taken care of.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

Love the space we have just upgraded to a 3/2 and we are pleased great office staff anything we needed they have been extremely helpful with getting it done

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

I have been here 6 years. It has been a good experience. The maintenance has been tremendous. They always come when I need anything. The front office staff has been the best so far out of all the years.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

The office staff is good here.. Living in community is good. Also the pool is awesome along with the fresh donuts and candy . but need a little hand in trash area

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

The ladies at the office are very friendly, professional and work oriented. This is by far one of the best community that I’ve lived in, and I can’t wait to resign for another year.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

Been here since 2015 and it has been a pleasant experience. although there has been management changes the leasing staff are personable and helpful.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

Nice. Quiet and Clean. Friendly and Professional Staff. Great Neighbors and proximity to local shops and entertainment. Really nice place to live.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

Great customer service, helpful staffing, excellent maintenance team. I enjoy living in the community specially for the leasing and maintenance staff. Great people and very helpful

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

We have had a very good experience here. Its a friendly management office, grounds are kept clean. I would recommend this as a place to live

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

The place is nice matinance staff is pleasant friendly people. Rent could be a little cheaper and they do charge for using the online portal

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

Entertain your friends and family in the spacious Dining room, or socialize with your friends and family in this open concepts Kitchen/Family room or relax in the Living Room with a good book : )

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

So far my experience has been okay. I have had a few issues, however the assistant manager had always been willing to look into the issues and solve them. I would love to rate my experience superior, however it seems things are not rectified the first time, which is upsetting to me. I am not home a lot, and when I am home, I want to enjoy the comforts of my home. I don’t remember the assistant managers name, but I am thankful for her.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

We are new to the neighborhood but it is a quiet neighborhood and clean. Love the gate at the front. The pool is beautiful. Pests and mosquito maintance could be better. But everything else is great

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

We just moved in and Betty, Denae, and Kayla have provided us with outstanding customer service. We are excited to live in such a well maintained neighborhood.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

I have lived here for almost 5 years. It feels like home however I wish the apartments were more modernized. I can’t really complain though.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

My name is Sabael J Destinvil I am living at the park at turtle Run for over two years. My wife and I really love this place. We can say everyone, who is working at the park at turtle Run are very pleasant to the residents.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

The staff here has been great so far. They made the move in process simple, and the apartment was very clean when I moved in. I put in one maintenance request, and it was taken care of the next day.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

I love how quite it is and very clean and kept up. Whenever there is a problem they take care of it immediately. They are always doing great community things for everyone.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

Out of all the places that I’ve lived in Coral Springs this is one of the best by far. The staff is wonderful and always willing to help in any way that they can.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

I have been living here 3 years now and I have never had a problem the office staff that is here now they are so welcoming and the maintenance guy is very professional.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

We are in love, our experience is the best so far. My step sister have lived here back in 2011 and we’ve loved at that time and now it was our first option

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

Community is very nice. Neighbors are great, very quiet, respectful and friendly. Apartment itself could use some updates, everything is cheaply done.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

This is a great place to live the rent is high but lower than most communities. The managers are caring and honest and helpful.its always great