The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

4.4

4.4

Denea was fantastic in helping us with finding our new home. We are exciting to tryout the amenities that are available for us. Thank you...
Complex is fine. Deliveries are always an issue, parking is a nightmare, and there is someone with a car that sounds like he belongs in the Indy 500.. but whatever
A perfect location surrounded by great restaurants and stores. Walking is beautiful in the morninging with scenery of lakes and fountains with birds singing. The staff here are great !!
it was fast and easy i love my new place shanna was amazing she helped me with every thing and hot me in my apt the same day i gave my application in amazing
The location and pricing are two of the best attributes of this complex. On the other hand, the front gate is always broken and then my neighbors are extremely loud and obnoxious at all hours of the night.
Great staff at leasing office very friendly and knowledgeable move in with EASE. Shannon explained every in detail and communicated via email so that I had all the information I need to have and provide prior to moving in.
I have lived here since 2014. It is a nice community. The price has gone up drastically over the years but other than that I can’t complain.
I think the community is reasonable in comparison to others in the neighborhood, it has enough parking for everyone, is clean and well maintained. However the appliances in the apartments are very old, they can definitely do better and change them.
Only setback is I am so upset that I don’t have a garage My fault of course other than that I love my community. So happy to have renewed my lease!
Experience from beginning to end to moving in was amazing. I can also say the same about the staff. Community itself seems amazing, apartment itself needs a little fixing up.