Community is centrally located to stores and restaurants. Turtle Run neighborhood always does a great job decorating for the holiday season.

Need to increase awareness on visitors parking . The swimming pool is a blast and the neighbors are polite and management get task finish.. 👍 job

Located in the highly desirable subdivision within Coral Springs, The Park at Turtle Run offers the comfort and conveniences for the most discerning tastes. Our beautiful, multi-level apartments for rent feature ceramic tile in the kitchens and baths, available attached garages, and open one, two, and three- bedroom floor plans. With a wide array of amenities to enjoy, such as our 24-hour fitness studio, indoor racquetball court, and resort-inspired swimming pool, you may never want to leave! Featuring A-rated schools, and ideal commuting access just west of State Road 7, The Park at Turtle Run offers easy access to the Sawgrass Expressway, Florida Turnpike, and I-95. Want to learn more about the community and find your perfect apartment home for rent in Coral Springs? Come in for your personal tour or visit our community online and browse a complete menu of amenities, view the gallery, map your drive, and reserve your apartment home today!

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

Love that were so close to the park, and the neighborhood is quiet. Wish the water bill was handled differently, and people wouldn't harass us for fishing, but everything else is great

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

Very good the office works with you with all your concerns they work with you through all your situations you may be going though amazing staff from the office

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

Where to even begin, I could go on and on about the fantastically, wonderful staff that works here, or even the always wonderful pool, but I'll leave it at it's a great place to live!

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

Management is friendly and very helpful. Maintenance completes work in timely manner. Grounds arw kept very nice. Lots if activities for people living in the community

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

Amazing! Love it love the people love the community upkeep. Love the amenities. Love the staff.love the events.love the gym. Love the neighbors ❤️

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

This has to be one of the best communities that I’ve lived in the office staff is great and the grounds are already kept neat and clean. Don’t expect to move anytime soon.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

I have no issues living here. The staff is great and the area is always clean well expect the trash area. Even though I don’t attend any of the events it’s nice to see.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

The best one. Administration service awesome. Maintenance group excelent Enjoy living in The park Recommend. Feel comfortable in my place And enjoy the tranquility

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

Wonderful place to live - so happy we chose this community. People and office staff are so nice, clean and updated community, all around great feel.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

The community is well-kept, great location near schools and plenty of shopping. Also close to main highways, the Sawgrass Expressway and 95.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

I enjoy living here. The rent has gone up a lot (close to $500 in 5 years) but aside from that I don’t have any complaints. The office staff is friendly and remember my name which is nice.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

The management team is amazing! They are very mindful of resident needs and satisfaction. The grounds are well maintained and the staff promotes family environment as well as safety.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

I have been living in the park at turtle run about 3 years now and I enjoy living here it’s very peaceful and I have kids and a great addition is the park next door.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

Although I just moved here, I can already tell that the office staff has been great. They have always been welcoming. I also love how they have "Donut Fridays" and several contests. It definitely shows that they are willing to interact with the residents.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

It’s amazing living here. The staff is amazing, helpful, understanding. It’s quite no problem happens here. The staff keeps place clean and going

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

From tour all the way to signing the lease the management office was great and friendly. Definitely recommend The Park at Turtle Run Apartments.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

I live here for 2 years, I enjoyed this place, they have very good staff, especially the office staff they are very pleasant. And maintenance staff as well, when you call for service they didn't take long to answer you back.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

We just moved in but everything has been great! We love the area. The complex is nicely maintained. We like that our view is of the park. We are excited to be here.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

Still getting used to everything, but so far so good. Maintenance came and fixed everything that we asked except for one thing because they didn't have the material, but we were able to get it and do it ourselves. Extermination came out too and the roach problem has gotten better because moving in we realized the complex seems to have a possible roach problem, which is kind of gross.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

We have been living here for 3 years and the new management company has really turned things around. The Property Manager is sweet as can be and the staff is always willing to help. The location is great very close to stores and restaurants. The apartments could be upgraded a bit but with time I think that will happen :)

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

Great place to live!Very big apartments! Update and modern appliances! Love the events the office staff plan! They are friendly and very helpful.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

Nice neighborhood, generally quiet and calm, I like how there’s such a large recycling area as well. I would definitely recommend this neighborhood to a friend.