The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

I’m loving it ! I couldn’t ask for anything better ! The peace and quiet , the neighbors is very kind and friendly , haven’t really had any major issues inside of my place so far but I’m loving it.
I love this place!!! Especially the ladies that work in the leasing office is very professional. I was very nervous at first about moving into another complex, knowing where I’m coming from. I was welcome with open arms and was assured that all is well.
For the money people spend here it’s treated very cheaply . Most of appliances are out of date sky high energy bills old ac a lot of The paint in shower peels off after a year etc
The unit came with some old kitchen appliances that I had to pull a tooth before getting them replaced. The staff are excellent with very good communication and customer service skill. The environment could be cleaner if you will get rid of the nasty neighbors who dump trash around the place & not in the Proper facility that was made for it. The apartment is very nice otherwise with adequate space.
I am on my second year here and so far its a great area, close to shopping and parks for the kids. Love walking in the neighborhood in the evenings!
I love living at The Park at Turtle Run, my 2/2 is very spacious my view of the lake is breathtaking my huge walk-in closets are perfect and the storage room affords me the little added space I need to store my seasonal items. The management and maintenance team are superb and responsive to the communities needs and wants.
So far things are good. I moved in a few days ago and though there were some things in the apartment that have not been fixed yet, I am settling in well. It’s a very nice, quite and peaceful community.
Big improvement!!! There have been changes made lately and I feel they stepped thro game up every time I have. A issue with pest control they take care of it very quickly
The staff has been very helpful in making sure my apartment is fixed and repaired. They respond very fast and arrive with a smile ready to cater to the needs of my apartment.
Love the neighborhood! Location is awesome! So close to all of my favorite restaurants and target! Pool is huge and spacious. My unit is big and has a double master bedroom.