The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

4.4

4.4

Great location and staff is always nice and helpful. Only cons would be that neighbors can be loud / noisy and there are constantly people speeding / racing through the complex with no regard for kids that could be playing.
Location is convenient and maintenance people always professional now community on the other hand it looks like there's nobody taking care, people dump furniture and other things everywhere and pretty much nobody removes for days, gate always broken, the pool area people bring dogs and riding bicycles around, dumpster area filty and nasty, since we moved in there's a old beat up scooter no even license plate sitting around parking area so that tells you how strict they are here.
The community is very nice, the pool is gorgeous and the neighbors are very courteous and friendly for the most part. However since we’ve moved we have had to have maintenance visit our apartment over 15 times due to things being outdated, breaking and straight up not working. A lot of the appliances are faulty and old which has been such a shame. It’s annoying having people in and out of your space especially during this time right now
The park at turtle run has a Great location, beautiful apartments (upgraded), gated, good amenities, fairly quiet. Would recommend & continue renting.
Well I must say that I’m not very please with my move in process. After I was approved to move in it seem quite difficult to reach someone to talk to regarding questions I had. Even when I left voicemails no one called me back. Eventually Someone reached out to me to let me know that she was moved to a different building because my original unit is still occupied, and it was at that time I got to ask the questions I had. The. When I moved in my apartment floor was very dirty, the shower rod in the bathroom has a huge split on it, the windows in the apartment are very dirty throughout, one bulb blown in the bathroom, the stove was dirty, the shelves on the walk-in closet is missing a few screws to Keep it steady, my dryer wasn’t working properly, the face sink in the bathroom is rusty, the shower head is leaking from the white tape that is on it.
This is a nice neighborhood with walking distance of shops and restaurants as well as schools. The staff is also extremely friendly and helpful.
As a current resident of the park at turtle run I can confidently say this place is and has been a great place to live. Really friendly, helpful staff coupled with the location, can't be beat.
I really Like my apartment, love the quiet serenity and peace of mind, I just don't like the parking situation, apart from that its a great place to reside☺
Everything was wonderful. I’m glad that the move was great. I’m in love with my new place. I’m looking forward to creating new memories with my family and friends.
I am currently on my 3rd lease, I love the location and how close it is to great schools, restaurants and shopping. No place is perfect however, this place checks all the boxes for our family!