The community is quite but I hate the dog feces in the drive way on the grass and so forth but I’ve been here 2 and half years now and it been ok so far.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

Community is beautifully maintained. Management is very friendly and workable. Conveniently located near restaurants& stores. Feels like home!

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

The community is beautiful and this is our second year going strong... the staff is wonderful and we are very happy. Thank you management for always being there for us

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

I've lived here on 2 occasions.. the neighborhood is quiet and in a beautiful area. If I had to make nitpick, I would say maintenance response times could be better in emergency situations. We had 1 issue with our garage, but overall, it's a great place to live

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

I felt at home here as soon as I moved in. I don’t often feel at home when I move to new cities but the staff and community made me felt welcome

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

So far living in The Parks has been a great experience. The staff is friendly and respectful. If there is ever a problem they fix it right away

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

I have been living here coming up on two years and I could not ask for a better place to live!! Staff is great!! Very convenient location!!!

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

Community is improving but still has its downsides. Management could be a little more attentive to residents needs. Maintenance usually gets the job done within a day or less which is great. Lovely grounds and fairly large units equipped with all the necessary appliances.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

Overpriced rent, apartments need updating! Trash often over flowing. Pros: I like you that you don’t have a pet weight limit and in a pretty area.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

I love the location of this community and how quiet it is but the appliances are not that good. The space for the 2 bedroom apartment are very spacious. Such a family community. Love how they have events for the family. Not to many communities have awesome events for the family.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

Maintenance is kind of lazy. You can put in an order for repair work, but unless you stay on top of them it will never get done. It is terrible frustrating.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

Definately a home environment. Neighbors are nice schools are great. I dont plan on moving any time soon been here almost 6 months and i absolutely love all of the amenities

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

I have had a great experience so far. Maintenance responds quickly and they work very neat. They leave you a note to let you know thry have came into your apartment

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

Very clean and quiet community. Very happy that we chose to live here. Office staff is very nice and attentive maintenance staff is always courteous.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

This is a fantastic community to live in. The pool area is awesome 👏🏻 It is located in a peaceful zone of Coral Springs. The management team does a good work in its maintenance.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

The residents below us have dogs that they NEVER have on leashes, running wild and barking/snapping at people, nor do they pick up their dog poop. The gym has had multiple broken machines for months. We’ve had continuous AC issues

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

I lived here with the previous management company and thought I knew what to expect. I was surprised to find the new company, but my experience so far has been pretty good. The maintenance response is rapid and the staff in the office is accommodating.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

ThePark@TurtleRun has been a place to call home for several years! The Exceptional Service from the Office Staff, Denae Gillard has allowed my experience to be one to remember and renew each year! Thanks Again for you guys Professional, Polite and Punctual Service for the residents of The Park @Turtle Run!

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

Renewed our lease for another year. Danee and Kayla were a huge help. Plus, free breakfast handed out on the way to work.***smiles*** looking forward for another good year...

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

Despite the lack of many things, complex location is excellent, nice quite neiborhod, good for children and pets and again location close to everything. Good place to live for you and your family.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

The apartments are outdated and overpriced. Residents don't clean up after there dogs. The gate is a joke as visitors just follow Residents into the community. The appliances are old and maintaine staff will continuee to try to fix them instead of replacing them. They say there is a breed restriction but no-one obeys them. They charge 25 a month for a dog fee and I can say I pay it but most of the Residents sneak in pets and dont pay this fee. There are police activity almost every week at night

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

Great location and pricing. Office staff are very friendly and professional. They take care of any issues you have in a timely manner. Great amenities.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

The office team is friendly and so are the maintenance staff. Clean neighborhood and very quiet which is the calm I desperately need after working 10 hour shifts

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

Ever since I moved to The Park I loved it. From when I walked in on my move in day to now. They are so caring and understanding, they make sure your experience is great no matter the situation.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

I honestly have no complaints.. the neighborhood is quiet & family/ pet friendly. Staff is also quick to respond to anything wrong in home..