Moved in on 1/31/19 into a very dirty apartment, very disappointing. Floors were filthy, broken refrigerator, very loose front door handle etc.. that’s not all of it

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

The apartments are outdated and overpriced. Residents don't clean up after there dogs. The gate is a joke as visitors just follow Residents into the community. The appliances are old and maintaine staff will continuee to try to fix them instead of replacing them. They say there is a breed restriction but no-one obeys them. They charge 25 a month for a dog fee and I can say I pay it but most of the Residents sneak in pets and dont pay this fee. There are police activity almost every week at night

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

So far my experience has not been the best. I moved in a week ago today, and the items that needed replacing or repair have still not been replaced or repaired. The maintenance man called yesterday to say he was coming, I came home to everything the same as it was before I left for work. This is highly unacceptable. I am very disappointed and need solutions.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

Maintenance is kind of lazy. You can put in an order for repair work, but unless you stay on top of them it will never get done. It is terrible frustrating.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

I have lived here since 2011-2014 and again from 2016-present. The neighborhood has deteriorated over the years both aesthetically in the units and the people that live here. Appliances are old and barely functional. The AC units are old and aren’t energy efficient. There are 10-11 people living in some apartments. People are at the pool all through the night and it’s not unusual to see drug deals at night. I’ve always loved living here but it’s gone down drastically. The rents are extremely high for the cheap and old appliances, old carpet and overall basic amenities.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

It takes to long to complete a work order for things broken in the apartment. When maintenance says the work order is complete, it’s not. Only half of the problem list has been taken care of.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

I don't understand how residents are expected to install the shutters particularly those of us who live on the third floor. Very poor customer service and lack of regard for our safety and personal property.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

I have lived here on and off since 2011 and the neighborhood has declined. The new management is better than the last but carpet is gross and was not new upon moving in. and appliances and finishes are cheap and old. Gate is cosmetic as people tail in residents constantly. Multiple families living in one unit.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

No es lo que yo pensaba por fueras son lujoso pero los vecinos dejan mucho que decir la chica de la oficina son muy amable pero el mantenimiento no es muy bueno Bueno estoy comenzando en otro apt Pero tiene mucho problemas también para el presio deja mucho que decir o mejor supervicion

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

I really like the community in general, but I have had some negative experiences since moving back here. I has a problem with my bathroom and it took 3 maintenance requests to get the problem corrected. The walls in the apartments are thin and my neighbors are noisy at very inconvenient hours. Otherwise, life here is pretty good. Great location, wonderful amenities, and kind office staff.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

Apartment insurance rules keep changing can’t log into my online portal fee issues with the apartment never get resolved I gave up . But nice area 🤷‍♀️

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

Living here has been okay- the construction in our area for the first 2 and a half years we were here was so terrible. Also, I did have issues with maintenance, but generally it’s not bad

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

For the most part, it’s been good. We’re going on our 3rd year here. The location is great since it’s central to a lot, however, there was horrible road work for our first two years that was very inconvenient, and it takes a while to get certain things fixed.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

So far my experience has been okay. I have had a few issues, however the assistant manager had always been willing to look into the issues and solve them. I would love to rate my experience superior, however it seems things are not rectified the first time, which is upsetting to me. I am not home a lot, and when I am home, I want to enjoy the comforts of my home. I don’t remember the assistant managers name, but I am thankful for her.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

Community is improving but still has its downsides. Management could be a little more attentive to residents needs. Maintenance usually gets the job done within a day or less which is great. Lovely grounds and fairly large units equipped with all the necessary appliances.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

I love the apartment, the neighborhood, and the amenities available to me. The office staff is friendly and the Office Managers response to emails is rapid. With that being said, I gave my review 3 stars, because the appliances are pretty worn out, and while the complex's upkeep of the community is pretty impressive, the response to in-home maintenance is severely lacking.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

I lived here with the previous management company and thought I knew what to expect. I was surprised to find the new company, but my experience so far has been pretty good. The maintenance response is rapid and the staff in the office is accommodating.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

Cars tailgating at entrance,second (new )neighbor smokes almost every night with his car garage opened, cars that don’t live here take over parking, most times you here noise and banging noise from other apartments either above us or next to us. Someone keeps throwing the newspaper and papers in our hole in front of our door. Never receive a newspaper and all that do don’t even want it, might as well give it to me so I can use the coupons to buy things for those in need. Wished it wasn’t carpet throughout! Some apartments have floor/tile which is best. There should be an incentive for renewing lease. A/C filter should be complementary. Pest control needs to spray outside. Was hoping to switch apartments to one that has floor but heard it would be more. People or someone keeps leaving trash in parking lot as well as nails I have already had to change my tire, as a nail got in it . Car don’t stop at stop sign, I almost got run over the other day taking the trash out. Other than all mentioned above , good neighborhood, good people atleast some that have seeing.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

Overpriced rent, apartments need updating! Trash often over flowing. Pros: I like you that you don’t have a pet weight limit and in a pretty area.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

I live here for 2 years, I enjoyed this place, they have very good staff, especially the office staff they are very pleasant. And maintenance staff as well, when you call for service they didn't take long to answer you back.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

Pros: apartment design; cleanliness and upkeep of property; neighborhood and location to schools and shopping Cons: appliances are outdated and NOT energy efficient nor energy star rated; few outdoor lights not functioning; parking was manageable 3 years ago, now I have to park by next building and walk to mine

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

Overall i like the community and the facilities. I appreciate the efforts they are putting forth to make it even better. The staff if great as well.

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

so far so good! Been here for abut 2 weeks a lot to fix in the apartment but moving forward. Love the staff and cant wait to see all the improvements!

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

The office staff is good here.. Living in community is good. Also the pool is awesome along with the fresh donuts and candy . but need a little hand in trash area

Reply from The Park at Turtle Run Apartments

The community is within walking distance to restaurants, stores and parks. Would like to see landscape to be improved, it's mostly leaves and dirt, flowers around the buildings not just the office would be a nice addition.