5 stars overall, however there are a few minor concerns with a few pet owners. They sometimes allow their pets to poop on the grass/ and very close to your apartment, without picking it up

I'm not crazy about all the additional fees that you have no choice other than they are mandatory. I have only been here for a year with experiencing a increase in my rent I won't be staying any longer if this is going to be routine every year. There are other apartment communities available in this area which may have more benefits than this one. They do have a maintenance gentleman that works here by the name of Josh He is very good he is considerate and quite a courteous whenever he sees your speaks to you him I give a 5-star review thank you.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Great community. The neighbors are awesome. This place is 1,000x’s better than the place we moved from. I just wish the people went outside a little bit more but im sure they will in the summer

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Enjoying my new residence very much, office staff and maintenance crew has been very professional and courteous, my apartment and appliances were clean and in working order! So far a positive experience!!!

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

The Parke at Trinity is a great place to live, the amenities are nice. The place is clean and maintenance is prompt! The neighbors are quiet and cordial.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

This place has it's pros and cons. When I first moved here I was excited. But over the course of my residency my smile has changed to a straight face. Some of things such as the indoor pool that I've enjoyed using since I've been here has been closed since right after Christmas and it's now March. We use to have more resident involved activities but they now longer exist either such as the Wine and paint class.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

even thought there have been a lot of little issues with our apartment, the maintance guys are very nice and try to fix the issues as best as they can. I’m still experiencing some problems in the apartment, but it’s not too bad. The location is pretty good and it’s a good apartment for the price.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Apartment is overall very nice. however several things were not ready for move in. Our front door didn't lock and my toilet doesn't flush properly, possibly two of the most important things one needs in their home!

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

I really enjoy living at the Park at Trinity, it's in a great location and I love the gym and the indoor pool that they offer to people living there!

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Having lived here for years now, I’ve never been disappointed! Great apartments, great staff, and great maintenance. I would absolutely recommend to others.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Move in experience was great. The apartments are in a great location close to everything we need! We have been very pleased as residents so far.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

We have lived in the community for a few years now and we love it really. Our commutes are easy. It’s convenient to popular shopping, restaurants and activities. The staff is helpful whenever we need them. Great place.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Nice Pleasant and quite neighborhood the exercise room has just enough to stay fit. The pool area is great for parties in the warm months also helps you stay cool

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

The place has its moments but i enjoy living here the workers and staff sre very helpful the neighbors are nice at times and i normally get to enjoy at nice workout when i go the gym

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Pretty happy with my experience living in this community so far. The office staff is great, helpful and very friendly.! Also the gym, pool, indoor pool are amazing.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

It’s great experience for someone who wants a nice apartment that listens to their residents. I enjoy living in the cart area and it’s a great place from the other apartments I lived in.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

I love this community! The only problem I have had so far has been the wifi but that is a spectrum problem, not an apartment problem. Otherwise, very happy to live here!

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

I have lived at The Parke at Trinity for almost two years and have enjoyed my time here. I love the area and access to numerous outlets when commuting for work. Most problems have been addressed quickly.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

I have chosen my apartment using website because it's location is very convenient to reach to NCSU and airport. Also it is located in border of Raleigh and Cary. Rent looked reasonable. but is is very old apartment. Because my apartment is toward north direction, it is very cold and it is hard to see sunshine.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Great locations, Office staff is very friendly and helpful. The amenities are great and the reason I moved here but the maintenance so far has been horrible.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

The leasing process was extremely quick and easy. The staff really worked with me to get the perfect place I wanted. The only complaint I have is the response time for the maintenance workers. Still waiting on a response from them.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

I did have to call the cops the first month I was here. That worried me. other than that, so far I think it is a great place in a great location.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

I really appreciate how helpful management has been through this moving process. My apartment is pleasant and the environment is calm which is hard to find in some communities. Maintenance is usually quick and very polite. I so far have no complaints and I hope to keep it that way.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

It’s been a great time living here, great amenities to use and nice people around. So far the only thing is the slow respons for maintance thoug

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Just moved in and absolutely the complex and our neighbors. Everyone is so friends and quick to welcome our family here. We are so happy we chose to move here.