The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

I just moved in, but I love it so far! The staff is friendly and move in was easy and stress free. The location is very convenient, and the community seems quiet.
A great amenity package and a decent price I’d personally recommend this place as one of the more decent budget options. Although the bedrooms are only wired with phone ports and the only Ethernet port is in the router wall of the living room so I would warn potential buyers that unless you plan to have you electronic set-up in the living room it is a violation of your contract to own your own personal modem or router even with the ISP that the apartment complex has their community plan under. The only two options to bring decent internet into your personal rooms is with a set of powerline ethernet adapters or a 75ft+ Ethernet cord run along the outer floorboards of your apartment. If you are only using your internet on your phone or very casually on your laptop without intense programs the apartments WiFi should work well enough on its own for you then. All in all it’s not an awful purchase I just think they have a bit of upgrading to offer in their apartments wiring wise.
Over all not terrible. Changed different apartments multiple times the day I was to move in. But then just transferred my lease & they made that very easy. Current Upstairs neighbor very disruptive can’t wait to move. Upset I can’t have hardwood floors also that 3bd 2ba are only on upper levels & not on first floor. So I know with my behavior child I will get a lot of complaints about her stomping, that I was trying to avoid.
The staff is great and very responsive. Cassandra made my move process very easy and stress free. She is a Super Star. I would recommend this complex to anyone moving to Raliegh
It'll be our second year here coming up and it has been a pleasure living here. We haven't had any issues but our neighbors has become Annoying and that's the only bad part.
Living experience is pretty good. I like the neighborhood and how quiet it is. I also feel really safe in the community. Management is also good at getting back to you.
Everyone that lives in this community is nice and love how it's so quiet here. I also love the outside park that they have. I'm so glad to call this community home
I overall like how easy the process was when going through the leasing part of it all. I love the size of my apartment. The people in the leasing is so friendly and understanding.
Nice leasing and maintenance staff. The complex is very well maintained by staff. Nice and semi-quiet neighbors. A cute, big and nice apartment for a small price.
Wonderful staff! So far a really great community! Amenities are well kept, property is maintained. Maintenance is super helpful! Great value!