The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

4.1

4.1

It’s a very quiet area, as long as you take care of your surroundings, you’ll be able to enjoy this apartment complex has to offer. I have enjoyed the experience.
It’s pricer than some of the other options around the area and maintenance can only do so much for these old apartments. The air units are old and never replaced. The door frames and floors and falling apart and they can only patch them for you. If you’re lucky you can move into an apartment with a new balcony. The amenities are minimal and they’re mandatory. You’re forced to take their expensive deal with Spectrum and unless you’re willing to pay them for Spectrum and set up an entirely separate account with Spectrum you aren’t allowed to have your own router and so the only ethernet port you’ll have will be in the living room. That’s the worst of it though. It’s an alright place to live overall
Absolutely great so far, not a single issue, I have one suggestion though, don’t allow for kids to be in the workout area, last time I went there were three small kids just messing around and occupying equipment
Well to start off, it’s a beautiful area the price is fair, and the noise rate isn’t that bad I mean you can hear the neighbors when they walk around up top of you if your the first floor, maintenance people are very helpful the staff upfront are really wonderful and everyone helps you move in
Disappointed to say the least about the condition of the apartment I moved into. The stench has caused myself to get a migraine. Hopefully, dealing with staff to rectify the situation is not a problem.
Living here has been enjoyable . I’ve had no major issues thankfully . This place was a great place to restart . Staff has been helpful too .
love it, maintenance is awesome and so are the office staff! the amenities are beautiful and clean/ not all messed up. love it, 10/10!!!!!!
The community really is nice however more monitoring of unattended minors needs to be enforced. My vehicle as well as my neighbors has been vandalized. This has put a damper on my expectations of this community. Cameras has to be placed in high traffic community areas in order to deter crimes.
So far it’s been great. The staff is friendly and willing to go the extra mile for you. When there is a maintenance problem, they are out here by the next day and get everything done promptly. I do not like the $20 valet trash charge, though. I can take out my own trash. It’s not worth it. After not having service on Friday and Saturday, you can only fit 1 bag in the cans provided.
I love it here community is awesome and love having a indoor and outdoor pool. Basketball court is awesome as well. The people here are cool as well. My neighbors look it for each other and we even cookout together sometimes.