Things have been good so fa except for a few hiccups with the above apartments water heater busting and leaking into our apartment, and our ac being frozen. But maintenance is always quick. We like it so far!

Since I moved to the Parke At Trinity Homes services have been better every day! I’m glad the vacuum for the car wash is already working so, that’s a five stars for me! ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I moved here over 3 years ago. Loved it right away. Wonderful office staff. Great place for children and pets. Safe. Clean. Love going to the gym and lounging by the pool.

To whom it may concern this place is great I Love the amenities, the neighbors are nice staff is great! They have a dog park for your furry friend and they will love it.

The neighborhood is very nice and is quite for the most part. If there is one thing to improve is the info provided for the amenities likes the indoor pool. We were told the pool would be open 24/7 but that information is False.

I have lived in Trinity for the passed year, and loved how close it was to work. I could have walked, but I drove every day. In door outdoor pool.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

It’s a good location but way Too expensive. Rent is too high, service package is too much and I am paying for services that I don’t get. Also very slow internet

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Having a fire place is cool, having a balcony is cool. I haven’t lived here that long but nothing has really upset me yet. I wish there were overhead lights in the bedrooms though

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Convenient location.. quiet peaceful amenities.. roomy for my family .. pool is amazing to have indoor .. workout equipment are great as well

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

The apartments are really nice. And a great and quiet community too. Love all of the fun things to do around the area and on property. Definitely looking forward to living here

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Ots almost been a year since i lived out here and i really enjoyed it so far. There was a few things i wished were different but nothing too drastic.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

so far, i’m loving it! the move in process was nice and super easy! the office staff are very friendly and do anything to accommodate your needs.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Everyone was fairly nice, however my move date had to be pushed back because there was a mix up with dates. When i went to pick up the keys the apartment still was not ready.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

For the most part a good apartment. Little things wrong but staff is usually willing to assist. Move in process was easy and the maintenance girl was awesome in helping with a couple of issues.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

The parking situation is horrible. The wasps nest and lack of exterminator work is annoying. But other than that the community it fine. 3 stars.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

I love my apartment. Just moved in and no complaints. I love all the amenities. Especially the washer/dryer. Great community. Can’t wait for s’mores in the fall/winter with the fireplace.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

The staff is the bomb.com. They are always friendly and personable. The wasps are uncontrollable, please do something about that. Amenities are a great addition

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Just moved in and i am completely satisfied with this place. We are getting to know the area and this location is close to everything. I’m loving it

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

A delightful residential environment. Quiet, well-tended and a bargain for the price. Convenient to both Raleigh and Cary. Been here 3 years and never regretted my decision.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

community stays clean, maintenance is good, nice gym. When there are problems they attend to the problem in a good manor. Office manger is cool

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Sometimes the people in the office don't know what they're doing but instead of saying that they flip it on you. Once you understand they don't know what they're doing it'll be easier on you. Other than that they are very friendly and the neighborhood is really quite.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

El lugar es limpio, el personal es muy amable, el lugar es muy tranquilo, eso si hay mucho animalitos e monte. Pero es bueno para vivir. Y ofrecen muy buenos servicios

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Have enjoyed living here for the past year. I enjoy that there is an indoor pool. I do wish the gym would be bigger with more equipment, however the location is great to go for walks

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Not a bad place to be. Some neighbors could be loud at times. Rent is decent. Big turnover for employees. Been here at the Parke at trinity for over a year.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

I feel that the current management company is the best so far. In the past, the management companies haven't seemed to care about their tenants