Everything is okay, I just wish they would do more to maintain the outside appearance of our apartments including cleaning breezeways, replacing old wood steps that seem to be deteriorating, and making the outside of our buildings look like the amount of rent we actually pay and not run down. But other than that, things are fine

Living at the Parke at Trinity has been a good experience. The people in the leasing office are always helpful & the location is awesome to my work needs

Parke at Trinity over all is a great place for a well priced apartment. Being able to bundle the utilities into the rent really helps someone who is just starting out living in the Raleigh area save money. The complex is conveniently located to easily access local areas of interest.

Some employees at the leasing office are very rude and not helpful. They won’t even take a moment to hear a concern before being dismissive.

It ok.. could be better neighborhood nice and convenient to certain places. In door pool cane be more warmer . More handicap parking . Bigger out door pool

The application process was pretty straightforward I’m so excited to see what’s in store will keep an update on how everything goes but so far I love the location and amenities package also the apartment is beautiful size!

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

People who help with the process was extremely helpful and made me very comfortable. But the apartment have a leak under the kitchen sink and the heat was not working. When I told the leasing office they sent someone out within that same day.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Off ice Staff good maintenance is good, apartments haven’t been power washed in the last 2 years, no perks for lease renewal for example free carpet cleaning.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Great quiet neighborhood, neighbors are barely heard if ever. Overall a great place to live, there is a small bug problem, but nothing too atrocious.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

It's close to campus and an easy drive too! The house is decently priced, and quite spacious. I especially like the two storage closets on the verandas outside.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

I moved in last week, staff was super helpful and friendly! The apartment that I moved into was clean and updated. I love my new apartment, glad to call it home!

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

The apartment is nice but there’s been police knocking on my door everyday since I’ve moved in asking about my neighbor. Still waiting for my patio door to be fixed because it doesn’t lock

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Updated apartments and in unit laundry is great. The cabinetry is upgraded as well and is varying from unit to unit. Bathrooms are pretty spacious.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

I’m a brand new tenant but my experience so far has been great! Traci is amazing and extremely patient. I’m sooo glad me and my daughter will call this our home!!!!

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Very Peaceful and Nice Place To Live. The management is very attentive ,as well as the maintenance Team. The community is very family oriented.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

I recently moved in and the apartment was in very good condition. There were a few things that needed immediate attention and Josh came by and took care of them. I'm really looking forward to living here.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

The best I’ve experienced so far. Very quiet and peaceful. I know this year will be great being apart of this community. Can’t wait to see what the future holds.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

I love the indoor pool love the quietness neighbors are very nice overall the apartment is greatHello the basketball court is that is very nice and polite I love it

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Excellent place to live! Clean apartments, peaceful neighborhood and close proximity to shopping and dining. Also very good amenities and professional staff!

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

It's been a nice experience, love the location and the amenities. Some times the maintenance is a bit slow but other than that is a good neighborhood.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

I love it here! Excellent and friendly staff that provides great support and service! I enjoy how convenient the location from all of the places I enjoy going to, as well as, the neighborhood and amenities!

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Not keeping environment clean as usual. Breeze ways not attended. Dog poop scattered everywhere . Maintenance need to fold their sleeve and do real maintenance work and repairs.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Overall the parke has exceded my expectations. Office staff has been extremely kind and courteous. everything about living here has been simple.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

well maintained place, good people live here. not to noisy neighbors. close by everything you could want. walking distance to ththe PNC area.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Going on my 3rd lease here. I like the area it’s in, and the fact it’s quiet. What i don’t understand are the price increases each new lease because i don’t see the complex doing any new upgrades to the property.