The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

It’s new, great, and welcoming. There are lots of different people around and seems to be a friendly and welcoming community. My apartment is absolutely adorable and is priced amazingly.
I’ve enjoyed living here so far. I’ve been here since March. There have been very minor issues like getting the washing machine fixed or getting the dishwasher fixed. What i will say is at move in the bathroom wasn’t cleaned properly from the last tenants and It was very gross. Maintenance has been very responsive. I like living here and We May renew our lease.
So far I have had a great experience living here and it seems to be a quiet community with easy access to everything. I do think the apartments could have been better kept such as having clean carpets upon move in.
I really enjoy living here! The staff is great, the property is a little older but well maintained and clean! The amenities are nice too! Great experience so far:)
This is an amazing apartment community! Everybody is so nice and friendly. They help you with all the things you need or might need help with.
So far really loving it here, haven’t lived here long but I’m extremely excited. It’s an older complex but very clean and quiet. Lovely architecture
The apartment is great, minus a few issues which we are trying to get repaired but have not been fixed yet, the staff are helpful and nice, and the location is great!
Love it! God is a way maker!! I think that I am going to enjoy my new home so much! I thank the office staff and everyone on staff for getting my apartment ready!
So far it's been great,very quiet and y'all are a very friendly staff. I feel like that I picked a really good place to live. It's clean out here and the apartments is well kept
It’s been a pretty smooth transition it’s just a little hard to get in consistent touch with the leasing office and they don’t always send proper communication