Apartment and amenities are nice. Maintenance is a bit slow. Takes multiple calls to get anything done, then sometimes it’s not done completely.

It's nice and quiet for the most part really don't have anything bad to say it's not been a month being here so I'll see with time if I can give 5 stars

The apartment is nice inside and spacey. Only complaint I have is that complex takes a little while to respond to maintenance requests. They could stand to clean up the hallways outside of the apartments from spiderwebs

Apartment dirty nice friendly neighborhood and not to far from highway. Pets are allowed and trash is picked up for you. Outside Pool and year around pool exercise room

The apartment is nice but maintenance has some issues with completing tasks. Have to call multiple times for them to get things done, and even then it’s not done completely.

Overall good experience. Location is very convenient. Unfortunately due to age of units, some things like "popcorn ceilings" have to be tolerated.

The community outdoors is nice overall. The kids can play safely outside most of the time which is good for me. The lawn js well taken care of

So far it's been very nice! The amenities are also very useful since we haven't got a washer/dryer yet. I also like the fitness room quite a bit.

Staff is always courteous and helpful. Whenever I have a wuestion, Lindsey and Tyrus are more than willing to help. Maintenance staff is always helpful too!

Issues are handled relatively quickly. Apartment staff is friendly. Amenities are nice but the pool seems to be closed quite frequently. Overall a nice place to reside.

Love the staff and maintenance team, but my apartment is average for its cost. It's a little expensive after fees and services. I enjoy taking my dog on her walks and being greeted by other dogs.

Great apartment owners. Only complaint I have is we recently have had a roach problem from our neighbors. It’s been on going for 6+ months. This makes me super sad.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Wonderful experience at Parke at Trinity. Staff is all kind and helpful and quick to respond to maintenance requests and any other questions.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

So far everything at Parke has been good! There have been a few troubles with the internet, and there were a few issues with my apartment when we first moved in but most everything has been handled smoothly. My only complaint would be that I was told when I was touring that there were ethernet ports in every bedroom in the apartments; in actuality, there are only phone jacks in the bedrooms with one central ethernet port available in the living room.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Great place to live! Our new neighbors are a bit loud so that is a bummer but the leasing office can't really control that 6 people are living in a 1 bedroom

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

The neighbors are really nice considering close quarters, great access to all areas of The Triangle (i.e. 15 mins from all locations in triad: Downtown Raleigh, Cary, Apex, and even Durham, since these apts are close to multi intersection super freeway..but tucked away private dispite busy area. Rent does go up per lease quite a bit, regardless of multi-resigns, (no long-term residency perks, unfortunately) & pool is always closed, parking is hard to find :(, but overall very safe, friendly community, and clean.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

I enjoy the overall area of the community, especially the pool area and gym also the indoor pool area ok i have nothing else to added sorry!

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

For the most part, I enjoy it here. I am beginning to see less attention to the lawn service, and the extermination of bugs. My area is looking very bad with litter on the ground and hallways dirty with bugs and spider webs it just looks bad and nasty.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

My resident experience at the Parke at Trinity would be great, If management would address a few issues with residents that I have bought to their attention several times, such as tenants sitting on the stairway in building 1611. Tenants have to step over this group of people everyday. Why are they sitting on the stairs? When they have patios. I feel I pay to much rent for this. Another issue is children running around knocking on doors and running. If you could get these issues fixed my experience would be great!!!

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Apartments are nice location is very convenient. Don’t really care for the door to door trash pickup but it cool. Fairly peaceful complex no drama

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Nice in day was alright. Has a tennis court and basketball court. Has a washer and dryer in the apartment. Has two pools One indoor and one outdoor

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

I haven’t lived here very long . But thus far it doesn’t seem too bad! I haven’t met too many people but my dog loves the dog park , i feel safe at home ! The office staff has been great! Helpful and nice ! I hope to have a very good stay here !

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

The Tyrus was an amazing leasing agent. He told me to "trust him" and that he wouldn't steer me wrong and he was absolutely right! From begining to end my move in went smoothly. I'm in a great building with ample parking, cable and Internet set-up was seamless and he even recommended a moving company and they were even spot on! Overall I was blown away!

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

The apartment overall is great. However I was not too pleased about some of the items that were not repaired before my scheduled move in date and still dont have a trash can. The maintenance team since then has come in and began to fix the issues so I'm glad.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

This place has turned around. The office staff is awesome! I have some of the best neighbors. I truly enjoy calling The Parke at Trinity home.