The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

4.1

4.1

Shadae
I love how spacious the apartments are, I love the staff working in the office they are all literally the best! I look forward to another year
Anthony
Just moved in this is a great place to live.wonderful atmosphere,great people, good environment for the kids,and it's minutes from my job.we love it.
Mecca
I love living here. Its close to almost everything the city has to offer. Everything is within a 15 minute drive maximum. The amenities here are also great
Marguerite
Would it be possible to have our ground floor breezeway power washed every 2 weeks? If the floors were maintained properly filth would not be tracked up the stairs and into our apartments, too.
Jonathan
Enjoyed my last 5 months here! Would recommend to anyone looking for a great area with an amazing staff. Only helps you enjoy your stay here in NC.
Peyton
The community is very clean and maintained. The only reason its not a full 5 stars is my apartment smells of cigarette smoke all the time even though I don't smoke. Breezeways have random things from the neighbors that don't make sense and look tacky.
Heather
Absolute delightful , No reason to complain. Staff stays on their game plan making sure all the residents are good and safe in their homes. Office doesn’t hassle their residents.
Nicolette
It’s pricer than some of the other options around the area and maintenance can only do so much for these old apartments. The air units are old and never replaced. The door frames and floors and falling apart and they can only patch them for you. If you’re lucky you can move into an apartment with a new balcony. The amenities are minimal and they’re mandatory. You’re forced to take their expensive deal with Spectrum and unless you’re willing to pay them for Spectrum and set up an entirely separate account with Spectrum you aren’t allowed to have your own router and so the only ethernet port you’ll have will be in the living room. That’s the worst of it though. It’s an alright place to live overall
Ainsley
The apartment is very nice, and the process with moving in was speedy and non complex, the staff was very helpful and accommodating, I would recommend this place to anyone.
Taina
I’m enjoying my stay here. Any issues I have had are always taken care of in a timely manner. My one issue is the noise for other residents.