The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes
4 stars355 Reviews

I can say no problems quiet place to live. Just wish after so many years they give people a carpet cleaning.or just take the carpet out because if you have Allergies it can help people.
Easy smooth move in process! I enjoyed it. The office people exemplified great customer service. They stayed in touch with me. I would refer my friends.
They are willing to work around my busy schedule and i love it. They Are good at reminders and the customer service was greatly appreciated.
Wonderful experience! Tiffany was so helpful I was able to move in right away. I love my apartment. The staff is nice & my neighbors are friendly.
I just moved in, besides the balcony wood and paint chipping, everything is going good so far. I’m excited to utilize the gym and grill area And even the pool next summer.
Attentive staff, and nicely kept community. Whenever we have an issue, it is addressed quickly, and efficiently. However, some things, such as dirt in the parking lot due to runoff at the bottom seems never to get cleaned.
Once I moved in I had maintenance issues. That took more than 24 hours to get fixed! When a new resident move in, the home should be completed properly and not rushed.
We are very pleased with the neighborhood, we received excellent customer care during our tour. The gym is very clean and well organized. Neighbors are friendly and respectful!
Good so far. Was expecting the apartment to be a bit more put-together before we moved in, but we had a broken panel under sink, leaking shower head and a closet that doesn't unlock with our key. Property management has been very receptive and helpful, though, and honestly, we're getting what we paid for.
I've been a resident for over 9 years . I love the location and area. Very nice and quiet place to live! Not much complaints with this management team or maintenance team.