The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

About 2 years ago I was harassed by my neighbor but they have since moved and it’s been a pleasant experience besides that. Uncertain of why I always see police.
I moved in May to this community and I am satisfied with everything, the maintenance staff has been responsive and Colleen , Rebecca, and Tiffany have been great during this pandemic. Looking forward to a eventful summer.
People around here are nice. I just wish that the office would communicate better with phone calls or emails rather than passive aggressive notes on doors.
Not bad for first time buyers looking to move out on their own. We haven’t had issues with neighbors or anything of the sort. I will say, there’s been minor issues such as our key card needed to be activated and took multiple tries to do so, we have yet to receive an ice machine after multiple attempts etc. Overall, not awful
I haven't had too many problems living here. The staff is friendly and I enjoy the amenities. Overall a very nice place to live. However, the indoor pool needs to be fixed.
It is a wonderful place and safe area. Also, it’s seems a quiet place to live. My wife and I love it. We’re living here about 4 months now. Our neighbors & staffs are really nice and friendly.
I love the area it is a beautiful and convenient location. However l, gave it two stars because since the day I have moved in I complained multiple times about water bugs and was placed on the list for extermination and they never came. The neighbors also conveniently smoke in the attic and it the. Comes from upstairs and downstairs. I didn’t get in contact with anybody for the past 5 days.
It is nice and peaceful. I had to put in a maintenance request and was very pleased with the quickness of it being resolved. Shops, restaurants and grocery stores are all close by.
Overall, it’s an alright place to live. Except I have a storage closet I can’t use & was not informed about that until after I moved in. Causing back up of things in my apartment, with no compensation for that. Was just RUDELY told “no you can not use that.” The guy upstairs plays trumpet or SOMETHING all hours of the night making it hard to sleep. Children come up to my porch messing with my dog to make her bark. Also, had a package go missing since this Covid19 thing, & all the office did was check luxer, when I asked if they could send an email or something out to the other residents there was an IMMEDIATE spike in her voice “who would send out an email? Let’s not jump to that. Let me look into it” then later on I received an email that there was no package in luxer. Still doesn’t resolve missing package.
Working with the staff that was in office when I first came interested in apartment in November was terrible and unprofessional about so many things. Staffing didn’t care much about residents and future residents more so just getting people moved in not knowing all the accurate information needed to know in regard to community and how it’s works and things go through the apartment complex. After middle of new year in January 2020 and currently in the office now the new staff is very professional, caring, making sure they stay on top of things and try get things resolved ASAP, give you accurate information and check behind themselves before just giving you a final answer in regard to questions and concerns about things. I do enjoy living in this community due to it being in a great location, quiet and peaceful, not much traffic within apartment complex itself and doesn’t make me feel unsafe at all when I’m inside my home or outside in the complex.