The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes
4 stars380 Reviews

We just moved in about 3ish weeks ago and we currently are loving our apartment! We had to put in a few maintenance requests when we moved in but it was such a breeze to put in the request and everything was fixed the next day while I was at work. :)
The one complaint I’ve submitted was solved on the same day, honestly I’m very use to a delayed response or the situation not even being addressed, very impressive!
Everything about the apartment complex is great including their response to maintenance requests. when I go talk to someone in the office specifically Rebecca and Kevin they are so helpful and it's easy to talk to them about any needs that I have
The office team was very helpful! It’s not the easiest when you are a first time renter and the engagement and patience from the team was very welcoming!
The office team made everything easy from the application process to move in. Maintenance also did a phenomenal job making sure things were to my expectations. Great start
All Staffs are friendly. But sometimes it’s taking a while for office to answer your call. But Almost always being there to fix the problems. And it’s a nice place to live..
We’ve been living here at the complex for a couple of months and so far it has been great! We have no complaints and we are enjoying so much so far :)
I really love the area. Shopping, schooling, events, food places, etc are all super close by. The staff is amazing as helpful. Everyone is super friendly.
Great service for maintenance and overall a quiet community. Complex did send out a letter stating they are going to power wash the breezeways but it has not been done.
Things have been okay. I love my home, there’s just been issues left and right that were masked upon me moving in. However I am thankful for the maintenance team. Good outweighs the bad.