The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

4.1

4.1

Ideal as always, every issue I’ve brought up has been resolved in a timely manner, do we have the ability to request for toilet seats? Because that’s the only thing that’s an issue as of now
Ive never felt more comfortable and welcomed before. Nice staff who are very accommodating. Happy to be able to finally have and use amenities like the gym and pools. They were very helpful during move-in process and answered all of our questions in a timely manner .
The management and maintenance team here are amazing, with quick and kind service this quickly became one of my favorite places I’ve lived, thank you
My experience since late may has been, compared to my recent living spaces, incredibly nice. The AC works overtime, which sometimes means I have to wear a hoodie, but I'll take that over sweating all day. The people at management have helped me get my apartment in good shape over the past 2 months, and really the only complaints I have are the many millipedes that are constantly roaming my house, and the quality of my cabinets. otherwise this experience so far has been wonderful!
The only thing that lacks is the valet trash doesn’t always pickup and trash is out there for days. I just figure if we are paying extra for this service they actually pick up between the times they are suppose to not in the later hours of the night if it continues to be an issue I will recommend it be done away with
We just moved in, and we already love it. Our apartment has a lot of space, and the community is really nice. The office was super nice and made the moving in process really easy.
It has by far be great, I love the leasing office team and how they have been doing everything in their power to keep everyone updated through COVID-19, offer assistance in rent for those who have lost employment or hours decreased and well as allowing residents time to clear any past due balances with payment plan options not just up and start eviction process.
Nice area, close to a lot of restaurants, and arena. EASY ACCESS to Interstate 40 and 440. Staff are very polite and professional. Only issue so far is the level of noise from the floor above. Heavy walking and dog running around tends to be way to loud. Floors also creak. Otherwise, very nice community.
This is my second experience in apartment living. The Parke at Trinity Apt.s has been the best experience. our first apartment living was at another residence and my daughter & I hated it. We have been here 2 years and it has just gotten better and better here. The amenities are fantastic! The maintenance crew, they currently have (summer 2021) are five stars in my book; as a single mom, I hate having anyone there when my daughter is home alone, I would allow this staff in my home and feel comfortable. The landscaping is always kept up & the flowers always blooming. Lastly, Location is on point.
My experience has been ok. The only negative think I have to say it that it is always loud in the apartments around me. Also, the other residents are too invested in other peoples business.