The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Working with the staff that was in office when I first came interested in apartment in November was terrible and unprofessional about so many things. Staffing didn’t care much about residents and future residents more so just getting people moved in not knowing all the accurate information needed to know in regard to community and how it’s works and things go through the apartment complex. After middle of new year in January 2020 and currently in the office now the new staff is very professional, caring, making sure they stay on top of things and try get things resolved ASAP, give you accurate information and check behind themselves before just giving you a final answer in regard to questions and concerns about things. I do enjoy living in this community due to it being in a great location, quiet and peaceful, not much traffic within apartment complex itself and doesn’t make me feel unsafe at all when I’m inside my home or outside in the complex.
The move in was pleasant and the office staff is very attentive. I would recommend this community to anyone looking to relocate. The property is beautiful and the apartments are clean. I love the valet garbage service!
I moved in this apartment community in February I called the leasing office with a maintenance issue. The leasing personnel called me back and my issue was fully resolve within 48 hours.
Nothing is broken and if it is give it a week or two before it’s fixed, the only problem I’ve seen so far isn’t even in the control of the apartment complex
Great location, maintenance has been fast, and the gym is clean! There have been no hidden fees or issues getting help from the front office.
Nothing to complain about been here almost 2 years now. I just mind my business and go to work. The neighbors don't bother us and it's really quiet.
I would give 5 stars if my washer and dryer that was supposed to be included, had really been included. Other than that the community and apartment are fantastic. The staff is amazing as well
The Parke at Trinity is quite and well equipped for most occasions. The office staff is welcoming and eager to resolve any questions you might have. I’ve enjoyed my time here to far!
Neighbors suck, parking sucks, muddy and never well maintained in terms of lawn, leaves and dog poop. Hard to get in touch with front office. They never call back if you leave a message. So many things wrong with the actual apartment that never get fixed.
The application process was simple and easy. The leasing office doesn’t answer the phone at all so that was irritating. But i am excited to move in.