So far, so good. Wish the internet was an optional opt-in or opt-out. Otherwise great amenities and convenient location. Leasing staff was professional and helpful.

I’ve loved my stay at the park at trinity! It’s very peaceful! I love the area. I love being close to Cary, apex, Durham and downtown Raleigh! Lastly I love the amenities.

My move in experience was incredibly easy thanks to Tyrus and the incredible staff at Trinity Parke. They went above and beyond to cater to my roommate and me throughout the process by staying available and explaining everything thoroughly and simply. What a great team!

I had some communication issues with the people working the front desk which led me to a lot of fines and a court date. The people around my apartment are dirty. They leave trash, blankets, and cups around. I have even caught two high school kids having intercourseoutside my apartment door a few times. It has potential to be nice if you could weed out the trashy people.

All good so far, nice apartment and no problems with noise or anything like that. Also, even though it would have been nice to know that Internet and cable are bundled to the lease earlier in the application process, the convenience is nice.

Great neighborhood and love my new apartment. so nice having access to so many thing without having to travel miles to get there. Two pools a gym basketball court dog park and car washing station all in one tight little community what's not to love

We moved in July 2019 and it has been pretty good since the beginning. Nice neighborhood, great amenities. We are happy to live here. Well done

Me and My roommate found exactly what we were looking for. At the start we had some issues. The people was gladly to help us and walk us though the whole process.

Great location, not too much noise but the employees could be better. Office staff always changing and maintenance staff does not seem to know what to do.

Great place to live! Quiet community and awesome leasing agent :) Apartment was nice and clean upon arrival, along with the surrounding community and fitness center.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

It’s been a great experience with the staff at leading office. Paperwork gets processed efficiently, questions answered on time, and good deal.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Office staff was friendly, helpful and welcoming. The community is quiet and very well kept. Move in process was very easy and I would recommend this community to everyone

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

I am very pleased with my new place. The office staff is great. They are committed to making sure that the process of moving here is as seamless as possible. They go above and beyond the call of duty and that is greatly appreciated.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

The support team here is great! They are very responsive and friendly and have made moving in a much less stressful event. They are professional and considerate.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

We love our new home and look forward to the growth of our family here in this beautiful community love the location the office staff and the beautiful views

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Just moved in a love the community. The maintenance people get to work quickly the only problem was how many things actually needed to be fixed.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Just moved in and am experiencing a variety of problems, some of which should have been noticed and handled prior to my move in. The office staff has been helpful so far.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

I've enjoyed living here! The floorplan is spacious enough for my and my three roommates, maintenance is pretty quick, the valet garbage collection is very convenient, and the area is nice. I'm not the biggest fan of the internet service, as it can be a little spotty sometimes and I prefer wired connection to wi-fi, but it's not the worst I've had.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

i love my apt and the area around us but sometimes the office and maintenance staff can be a bit frustrating. it take several phone calls/maintenance requests to get anything done.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Enjoy my neighbor's. We all tend to watch out for each other . It feels more like a small neighborhood then it does just a nother apparent complex where nobody speaks to each other.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Nice neighborhood lots of things very close. The pool is nice just wish it stayed open later also wish the fitness room was open 24 hours that would be great

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Living here has been a great decision! especially where because it is located. Love the area and the amenities are preaty nice specially the 24/7 gym

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Things have been good so fa except for a few hiccups with the above apartments water heater busting and leaking into our apartment, and our ac being frozen. But maintenance is always quick. We like it so far!

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Since I moved to the Parke At Trinity Homes services have been better every day! I’m glad the vacuum for the car wash is already working so, that’s a five stars for me! ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

I moved here over 3 years ago. Loved it right away. Wonderful office staff. Great place for children and pets. Safe. Clean. Love going to the gym and lounging by the pool.