The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

My experience so far at Parke at trinity has been wonderful. The people have been friendly and welcoming and the location has been so convenient. We are a 15 minute drive from everything you may ever need.
I enjoy the community, it's quiet and low key. Maintenance is just amazing they are awesome. Only thing I would like is more upgrades to outside of apartment with lawn care and stuff to make it look more like luxury apartments.
I have been a resident for over a year. My experience here has been great. Whenever I requested something it was always done in a timely manner. The staff is very nice and professional.
I have lived here for a year and a half and my time here so far has been great. The staff is excellent and prompt. I also enjoy all the things offered for residents.
Nice apartment. I’ve been living here for over 4 years. There have been 3-4 management changes since I’ve lived her. Leasing office has always been friendly whenever I needed anything. No issues with the apartment. Nice place to live.
Relatively quite area, but pest control could be more up to date and some areas of the complex could use some TLC. Gym is very nice and so is the pool area. Nice area for kids to play on the weekends, and feels safe.
I haven’t had any issues besides the mailing system. When it comes to the mailing issues they seem to not care at all which irritates my soul. But every other time they seem fine and decent.
The hallway breeze ways need to be re painted looks tacky when you have guests come visit also they need to tighten up on dog policy people are not keeping dogs on leash and as a resident I shouldn’t have to fear someone else’s dog because it’s contatantly loose ! Management has also changed 3 times in 3 months makes u wonder
Apartment complex is nice, but maintenance service and the management are extremely disappointing all the time. It takes months for any maintenance to come out to your apartment and the management does nothing except make excuses all the time with nothing ever getting fixed. It has been almost four months and mailboxes are still not fixed or my other requests, dog bags are empty almost everywhere, and maintenance just is so disappointing.
Since the change in management, my interactions with the office have become better. Paying rent is no longer as much of a chore with the new payment portal. My concerns have been dealt swiftly.