My experience so far at Parke at trinity has been wonderful. The people have been friendly and welcoming and the location has been so convenient. We are a 15 minute drive from everything you may ever need.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

I enjoy the community, it's quiet and low key. Maintenance is just amazing they are awesome. Only thing I would like is more upgrades to outside of apartment with lawn care and stuff to make it look more like luxury apartments.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

I have been a resident for over a year. My experience here has been great. Whenever I requested something it was always done in a timely manner. The staff is very nice and professional.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

I have lived here for a year and a half and my time here so far has been great. The staff is excellent and prompt. I also enjoy all the things offered for residents.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Nice apartment. I’ve been living here for over 4 years. There have been 3-4 management changes since I’ve lived her. Leasing office has always been friendly whenever I needed anything. No issues with the apartment. Nice place to live.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Relatively quite area, but pest control could be more up to date and some areas of the complex could use some TLC. Gym is very nice and so is the pool area. Nice area for kids to play on the weekends, and feels safe.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

I haven’t had any issues besides the mailing system. When it comes to the mailing issues they seem to not care at all which irritates my soul. But every other time they seem fine and decent.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

The hallway breeze ways need to be re painted looks tacky when you have guests come visit also they need to tighten up on dog policy people are not keeping dogs on leash and as a resident I shouldn’t have to fear someone else’s dog because it’s contatantly loose ! Management has also changed 3 times in 3 months makes u wonder

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Apartment complex is nice, but maintenance service and the management are extremely disappointing all the time. It takes months for any maintenance to come out to your apartment and the management does nothing except make excuses all the time with nothing ever getting fixed. It has been almost four months and mailboxes are still not fixed or my other requests, dog bags are empty almost everywhere, and maintenance just is so disappointing.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Since the change in management, my interactions with the office have become better. Paying rent is no longer as much of a chore with the new payment portal. My concerns have been dealt swiftly.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

New to the community, , so far it's been pleasant. I can see the efforts to make improvements where needed. Neighbors seem nice. Stores conviently located

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Many of the amenities are nice, including the pools and fitness center, and the neighborhood is in a great location. There's always plenty of parking, which was a big selling point. Maintenance could use some improvement. Requests have gone unfulfilled in the past for upwards of a month. The stairwells of the building look fairly worn down, with paint peeling and wasp nests left unattended. For the interior, both my screen door and storage door are borderline-broken (neither door closes all the way), even after having maintenance come and "fix" it. There are a few amenities that are frustrating as well. Valet trash is a pointless extra cost. There are dumpsters within a few yards of any stairwell. People have seen the trash cans sitting outside their neighbor's doors as a place to throw cigarette butts and food scraps. Also, I was paying only $40 a month for AT&T internet last year until I was forced to pay $65 a month for the Spectrum cable and internet package. I don't watch cable, so this was an unnecessary extra cost, and most unwelcome. Would I recommend it? For the cost, it teeters on being not worth the hassle.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Always happy to see me when I put In a work order it is done in a timely fashion i never have to wait for them and when they are done they always ask is there anything else that they can help me with

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

I like living here. Great value for the money and in a great location to my work. Would love to see the hallways of the complex’s power washed and swept as they look dirty. Other than that everything is great.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

I have lived here since September 2017. For the most part, this is a relatively quiet complex with seemingly nice community. I love that there is an onsite gym, pool, basketball court, and laundry mat. The only service request I have made to the maintenance was handled as quickly as possible. Paying bills is very simple and I have yet to have any trouble doing so. The front office is kind in the few instances I have needed to speak with them. My only complaint (though it is rather frustrating) is how cluttered and clogged the front entrance can be. It seems like every other day there is a truck parked in front of the entrance or multiple cars in front of the leasing office. It makes leaving and entering the complex more difficult than it needs to be.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

This place is absolutely amazing. All of my needs have been meet and the staff are more than happy to make sure all of my questions are answered. This is going to be a great experience.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Residents are okay. Some are friendly, some are not. No sense of community though. There is however a lovely diversity of residents in the complex.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

I’ve lived here for several years now and have seen several different management companies. This place seems to now be on the up and up with a management team who’s trying to make great improvements. We currently plan to renew our lease for another year when the time comes.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Some rough stuff with former MGMT and in transition to new MGMT. But I noticed earnest hard work in helping everyone and fixing the place up

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Overall it’s a very good place to live. It’s safe and quiet for the most part. I have lived here for 5 years without any major issues. I do enjoy it here

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

The breezeways get dirty in a hurry and could use a good pressure washing or at least the cobwebs knocked out. However the location is GREAT.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

The area is well kept quiet clean maintenance is efficient and easy to reach and repair things quickly new office hours are helpful office staff is professional

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

The apartment is ok (not great) and could use a little sprucing up. The carpet is old, the drains in the bathroom were clogged with hair and there was no microwave. The gym doesn't have any floor space for sttetching.The management is very responsive however I wanted to pick up the keys a day (hours really) earlier as the movers were coming at 7:30 am and it was a hassle. The contract had to be redone, and the utility and insurance company contacted to change the date. My point is there is not any flexibility.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

I have lived here for some time and the experience has been pretty good but the new Management team, I have to say has been the best to date. I believe I've been here a total of 7 years. But the area is very nice and so far the residents have been pretty nice also. A very nice and quiet place to live.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

So far has been absolutely amazing !! Would totally recommend to anyone that’s looking for a first apartment! Maintenance is a little iffy but besides that the people at the office are awesome!