The Parke at Trinity hasn't been as great as I thought they would be. I'm starting the move process and I'm not getting any assistance, I have tried multiple times to reach them but I'm unable to get a hold of someone. I have tried contacting through email, text, and phone call.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

It is a very friendly, quiet place to live. Plenty of parking, no issues, and friendly staff. The biggest grievance I have is the dog park. Due to construction, it’s been difficult to use the ammenity and it’s been this way for a while. The upkeep is next to none as well and the gates are in extremely bad shape.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

The staff members are they are nice. And the place for the shopping center is so close and I really like the gym and swimming pool. Sometimes when we order maintenance to let to respond.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

It was tough getting moved in but it's understandable because it was during the holiday season. Other than that the staff is great, amenities are A1, the location is perfect (for me at least). So far no complaints!

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

My wife and I love it! It’s really nice place to live and it’s a quiet place. When we moved in, apartment was already clean. We really impressed.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Door going out is a little to small that their a gap to let my hot air out and not really anyone in the office when you call for information.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Great place to live nice staff located right in the middle of everything 10/10 would recommend someone to live here. Never had any complaints

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

nice , quiet neighborhood. No loud noises mostly. No one bothers me. Haven’t had any real problems out of the parke at trinity. I’d recommend here

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

I am enjoying my apartment so far. The office staff is friendly and very helpful. The neighbors are friendly also. Parking is great. Most importantly, I feel safe.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Roof leaks and not a great value. Rent is very high and there are better values in the area. No complaints bout noise or bugs though. Overall not terrible

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Convenient living to the PNC Arena, Carter Finley Stadium, Drive Shack and accessible to downtown Raleigh. Indoor and outdoor pool with gym.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

The location and amenities are great for the price, and the staff is always helpful and responsive to any issues. I would recommend living here for anyone looking for a good deal

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Just moved here. So far the staff seems really friendly and helpful. Our apartment was also very clean when we moved in! Only had a few minor issues that were resolved very quickly.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

So far I have enjoyed living here it's very quiet and nobody bothers anybody. It's very close to my kids school which helps and I'm only like ten minutes from my job

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

So far it’s not too bad but there are a few points that need to be addressed. The location is good, there’s lots of stuff to do around here. Not too close but not too far. I love animals so pet friendly environment is always a plus. There’s a lot of bugs though and we still don’t have our washer and dryer.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Great community and the location is what made me pick this location. Also the staff is very helpful. The amenities are great and the units are nice

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

This is going on my second year here and everything is has been great. My only complaint is trash pickup, several days can pass by and the trash just sits outside.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Everything is okay, I just wish they would do more to maintain the outside appearance of our apartments including cleaning breezeways, replacing old wood steps that seem to be deteriorating, and making the outside of our buildings look like the amount of rent we actually pay and not run down. But other than that, things are fine

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Living at the Parke at Trinity has been a good experience. The people in the leasing office are always helpful & the location is awesome to my work needs

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Parke at Trinity over all is a great place for a well priced apartment. Being able to bundle the utilities into the rent really helps someone who is just starting out living in the Raleigh area save money. The complex is conveniently located to easily access local areas of interest.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Some employees at the leasing office are very rude and not helpful. They won’t even take a moment to hear a concern before being dismissive.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

It ok.. could be better neighborhood nice and convenient to certain places. In door pool cane be more warmer . More handicap parking . Bigger out door pool

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

The application process was pretty straightforward I’m so excited to see what’s in store will keep an update on how everything goes but so far I love the location and amenities package also the apartment is beautiful size!

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

People who help with the process was extremely helpful and made me very comfortable. But the apartment have a leak under the kitchen sink and the heat was not working. When I told the leasing office they sent someone out within that same day.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Off ice Staff good maintenance is good, apartments haven’t been power washed in the last 2 years, no perks for lease renewal for example free carpet cleaning.