The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes
4 stars380 Reviews

Wish I could give 0 stars. Seriously how can you charge so much for such a terrible living space? We still have a bug problem after getting someone to come exterminate.
Place is getting really ghetto and trashy. Maintenance is horrible and I am waiting to hear back regarding a roach problem that I have had no help with
I have lived here for 4 years, and it gets worse every year. Some things I have experienced recently that make me not want to renew my lease are: the Spectrum addendum, the valet trash addendum, coming home and seeing the balcony was ripped off my apartment without notice, the water being shut off several times without notice, and management refusing to speak with me the day there was a small fire in my kitchen.
1 star
It’s a good location but way Too expensive. Rent is too high, service package is too much and I am paying for services that I don’t get. Also very slow internet
1 star
Just poor communication and misleading leasing agents. Flea infested apartment. Just a frustrating move in experience over all. Staff continually used technicalities to make sure they appear to not be at fault
We’re pretty disappointed in The Parke at Trinity and how the management team handled our situation. It’s frustrating that we were promised things such as carpet and a fireplace and new tubs and mirrors and they never followed through.
I moved here over 3 years ago. Loved it right away. Wonderful office staff. Great place for children and pets. Safe. Clean. Love going to the gym and lounging by the pool.
Well has not been a great time here. Moved in during Covid and the apartment wasn’t cleaned and smelled of smoke. We are still trying to get the smoke out. Windows look like they had never been cleaned. Had to have maintenance in multiple times to fix things within the apartment. To top it off the only way we’re getting refunded for not hanging internet it through this “rewards program” where I have to pick a gift card I’ll never use since for some reason I pay my rent with a bank account and can’t be refunded that way. Not happy. Can’t wait to leave.
We moved into our apartment without communication of a washer & dryer until our move in day. Our apartment had fleas and it took two weeks for them to be properly treated. Initiation of communication was done by us and ownership was not taken until multiple complaints were made.
The apartment is nice but there’s been police knocking on my door everyday since I’ve moved in asking about my neighbor. Still waiting for my patio door to be fixed because it doesn’t lock