Place is getting really ghetto and trashy. Maintenance is horrible and I am waiting to hear back regarding a roach problem that I have had no help with

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

I have lived here for 4 years, and it gets worse every year. Some things I have experienced recently that make me not want to renew my lease are: the Spectrum addendum, the valet trash addendum, coming home and seeing the balcony was ripped off my apartment without notice, the water being shut off several times without notice, and management refusing to speak with me the day there was a small fire in my kitchen.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

It’s a good location but way Too expensive. Rent is too high, service package is too much and I am paying for services that I don’t get. Also very slow internet

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

I moved here over 3 years ago. Loved it right away. Wonderful office staff. Great place for children and pets. Safe. Clean. Love going to the gym and lounging by the pool.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

My resident experience at the Parke at Trinity would be great, If management would address a few issues with residents that I have bought to their attention several times, such as tenants sitting on the stairway in building 1611. Tenants have to step over this group of people everyday. Why are they sitting on the stairs? When they have patios. I feel I pay to much rent for this. Another issue is children running around knocking on doors and running. If you could get these issues fixed my experience would be great!!!

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

The apartment is nice but there’s been police knocking on my door everyday since I’ve moved in asking about my neighbor. Still waiting for my patio door to be fixed because it doesn’t lock

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

I enjoy the convenience of living at Parke at Trinity and the current management has an open door policy. However the maintenance and upkeep of the place is concerning and not suitable. They are older buildings that need treatment for bugs and thorough management in order to be kept in good condition.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Living space is fine. Very slow maintenance and management seem to generally not care about the living situations/conditions of residents. For example—breezeway spills will remain for weeks at a time and multiple calls to maintenance result in no action

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Some employees at the leasing office are very rude and not helpful. They won’t even take a moment to hear a concern before being dismissive.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Great area .. close to a lot of shopping and the convenience of the fair and pnc arena . Wish pool was just more bigger and maybe some exercise classes

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Just moved in and am experiencing a variety of problems, some of which should have been noticed and handled prior to my move in. The office staff has been helpful so far.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Apartment dirty nice friendly neighborhood and not to far from highway. Pets are allowed and trash is picked up for you. Outside Pool and year around pool exercise room

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

I have been here for 4 years now and have seen this place change management several times. It always seems like there's a lack of communication where the new team has no idea whats going on. Otherwise, I love the area.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Apartment complex is nice, but maintenance service and the management are extremely disappointing all the time. It takes months for any maintenance to come out to your apartment and the management does nothing except make excuses all the time with nothing ever getting fixed. It has been almost four months and mailboxes are still not fixed or my other requests, dog bags are empty almost everywhere, and maintenance just is so disappointing.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Great location, not too much noise but the employees could be better. Office staff always changing and maintenance staff does not seem to know what to do.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Everyone was fairly nice, however my move date had to be pushed back because there was a mix up with dates. When i went to pick up the keys the apartment still was not ready.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

This is a good location and good price but you get what you pay for. The walls are thin - so thin that I can hear my neighbors conversations. Neighbors are loud and disrespectful and the office says there is nothing they can do about illegal drug use from the neighbors.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Moved into apartment with a broken toilet, microwave and dryer. Toilet was fixed immediately, but waiting on dryer and microwave still. It's been two weeks. It's worry for the most part, though you can hear your upstairs neighbor fairly easily. Internet and cable come bundled with the apartment. Valet trash service is not very great, but there are plenty of dumpsters. Rent is fairly priced, though the additional fees seem kind of excessive.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

The support team here is great! They are very responsive and friendly and have made moving in a much less stressful event. They are professional and considerate.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

i love my apt and the area around us but sometimes the office and maintenance staff can be a bit frustrating. it take several phone calls/maintenance requests to get anything done.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

I have lived in Trinity for the passed year, and loved how close it was to work. I could have walked, but I drove every day. In door outdoor pool.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

Nice in day was alright. Has a tennis court and basketball court. Has a washer and dryer in the apartment. Has two pools One indoor and one outdoor

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

It's nice and quiet for the most part really don't have anything bad to say it's not been a month being here so I'll see with time if I can give 5 stars

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

So far it’s not too bad but there are a few points that need to be addressed. The location is good, there’s lots of stuff to do around here. Not too close but not too far. I love animals so pet friendly environment is always a plus. There’s a lot of bugs though and we still don’t have our washer and dryer.

Reply from The Parke at Trinity Apartment Homes

I had some communication issues with the people working the front desk which led me to a lot of fines and a court date. The people around my apartment are dirty. They leave trash, blankets, and cups around. I have even caught two high school kids having intercourseoutside my apartment door a few times. It has potential to be nice if you could weed out the trashy people.