Love the layouts and amenities! We've lived in 3 different units and all were great. Friendly staff and maintenance team! Plus, amazing location, duh.

I’ve loved living at the Parker! The apartment is great quality and the staff is amazing. The building is always been cleaned and maintained. They also host the best events!

Fantastic team at the Parker, they run the place so well and are always open to questions or to help when anything goes wrong. The building and facilities are great, and it’s a great location. Only downside would be one or two inconsiderate neighbors, but most are great!

The staff at the Parker is so helpful and very responsive. The community itself is quiet and our neighbors are friendly, and we love our apartment!

I’ve been living here since September of 2018 and my roommate and I have been enjoying everything that The Parker has to offer. The location is what sold us on renting here at this facility.

My experience at The Parker as a resident has been amazing. After my first visit to the building I knew right away I wanted to live here. I love coming home, the community grounds are always clean, and the staff is very friendly.

Everybody (residents, maintenance, office staff) is so friendly here! Makes the community very welcoming and feel like home. Excited to use all the great outdoor amenities this summer.

Where to start! We've only had a positive experiences at The Parker. The staff is super friendly, we love our little apartment, and our view. Looking forward to summertime and sitting by the fire / outdoor bbq! :)

The Parker is an amazing place to live- it has totally exceeded any of my expectations! The building, staff and amanities are truly unparalleled.

Very helpful staff! Was greeted with friendly, high energy faces. Jenna helped me though my entire process. When touring the empty unit it was clean and ready for move in!

We have lived in the Parker for about 3 months and completely love it so far. Our dogs love it and are so welcomed and so are we. We couldn’t ask for a better place to live.

I couldn't say enough good things about the Parker. Management is absolutely amazing! Jenna bent over backwards in making sure we were comfortable while moving in and everyone in the office is so friendly. They really care about their residents. The complex is always well-kept and we feel so safe. We love our new home!

Building is great, people are great, staff are amazing, the only thing is my apartment is just a smidge awkward shaped and I can't fit a dresser anywhere. It's got wonky feng shui.

Love living at the Parker! And the staff is awesome!! Apartments are great and you can’t beat the location! Price is also much better compared to other buildings in the area.

WE LOVE THE PARKER! Everything has been so great. Moving in was a breeze thanks to Jenna and the staff. She stayed late to make sure that we had everything that we needed to get in, showed us the space, and welcomed us. Ever since then, living at the Parker has been great. Everyone is so nice and it is just a very great place to live.

Reply from The Parker

JR has been very supportive in all the process. Plus, whenever I call the office, someone is always there and helps with any questions that we have. Really loving the experience.

Reply from The Parker

I've really enjoyed living at the Parker since my move to Portland. Excellent, welcoming community! I particularly love how quick maintenance works to ensure my apartment is working efficiently. I am always made aware of any community happenings and love living here!

Reply from The Parker

So far everything is great, love the building and neighborhood. Neighbors are friendly. The leasing process was pretty easy considering we did it all online.

Reply from The Parker

Apartment staff are great. Always full of cheer and happy to help. Love the wine down Wednesday as it is a great time to meet new friends and unwind from the week.

Reply from The Parker

The Leasing process was seamless and management has been very nice and proactive in setting me up with my lease. The amenities for this location are great and we are looking forward to being a part of the community.

Reply from The Parker

Our experience living at the Parker has been wonderful. The team is always so friendly always and responds to any issues or concerns so quickly.

Reply from The Parker

Friendly and helpful staff with an exceptional maintenance crew. Easy access to mail and packages. Love the apartment style, view, and location.

Reply from The Parker

Spacious two bedroom, two bathroom with a really great kitchen and high ceilings on the first floor. The common spaces are nice including a lounge with cable and a small fitness facility with light dumbbells. The outdoor area will be wonderful in the summer- grills, pingpong, fireplace, outdoor seating. And the staff is very friendly and accommodating!

Reply from The Parker

I really enjoy living here at the Parker I have to thank Luke, Jenna and JR for keeping up the great teamwork & for always being so friendly

Reply from The Parker

Leasing office is very friendly and accommodating creating a great inclusive environment. Always activities to meet another resident. Other residents are friendly and outgoing.