Really enjoy living here so far. Only issue is the car lifts have gone done frequently. But otherwise the staff is very nice, neighbors are nice, and place is kept very clean

The Parker has been an amazing living experience. They are always on top of their game, and provide fun activities for their tenants to participate in such as Wine Wednesday, plant potting parties, workout classes, and more.

Reply from The Parker

We love this place so much we extended our stay another year! Great building , great neighbors , amazing neighborhood , beautiful in every season

Reply from The Parker

Jenna and Kasey were so helpful and informative! Jenna walked us thru the rental process and was so patient. We felt welcome right away. We had checked a lot of apartments in the Pearl district and loved the warm, friendly manner in which we were treated.

Reply from The Parker

Moving in tomorrow and Jenna has been the best- so helpful and responds immediately, and is sooo friendly. She's made the process so easy and exciting!

Reply from The Parker

The Parker is home. Staff are awesome, the amenities are next level, and it's in the perfect location. The other residents are all nice and friendly as well . Love living here!

Reply from The Parker

The Parker is a very nice place to live. The staff are nice and helpful, the rent is very reasonable for the area, and the resident community is great.

Reply from The Parker

Love living at The Parker! Just renewed my lease for another year! Staff is super friendly and helpful. Love the new outdoor furniture, lots of places to sit and enjoy outside!

Reply from The Parker

Just moved in within the last week. It has been a fantastic experience so far! The apartment is great, the staff is incredibly helpful and friendly!

Reply from The Parker

Excellent move-in experience and amenities. Staff and management are very friendly and attentive to resident needs. Couldn't have picked a better building!

Reply from The Parker

An involved community even though I do not participate in many events here. People so far have been friendly and nice, but also I've only been here a month.

Reply from The Parker

The Parker has a friendly and helpful team as well as a great location. The property is always clean and there is a real feel of community here.

Reply from The Parker

I love the Parker! The people here are so friendly and the front desk is exceptional. The community is extremely dog friendly and hosts many events for everyone to mingle.

Reply from The Parker

The Parker is great. I have lived here for about 3 years and love the location. Easy commute to work and anywhere downtown. If you like to walk and/or bike there isn’t anywhere you can’t get to.

Reply from The Parker

Living at The Parker so far has been a great experience! The management is always super helpful and quick to take care of any problems that arise.

Reply from The Parker

The common areas are very tidy. The cleaning staff and front office staff are incredibly friendly. The gym and outdoor areas are well maintained and utilized. Overall a great experience to live here

We have lived here just over 6 months and we absolutely love it still. The location is central to many coffee shops, restaurants, shopping, etc and even has an awesome park nearby. I love getting to know the other people in our building and making friends.

Love it here! Love the amenities and cleanliness of the building. I wish more residents took the time to socialize with each other. I’d also like to see some yoga or other exercise classes offered occasionally.

Reply from The Parker

I have lived here for almost 5 months and I absolutely love it. Not only is the location ideal, the staff, amenities and cleanliness of the building are top notch!

Just moved in yesterday but I already love the place! Spencer in particular has been a gem in helping my fiance and I get settled and orientated. 🙏🏿

Great staff, nice neighbors, friendly dogs, big garage, bike storage, hot grills... what more could you ask for? My experience at the Parker has been fantastic!

Reply from The Parker

Extremely friendly staff. Spencer and Jenna are professionals who didn't pressure us at all. The building itself has a lot of nice touches absent from newer construction. Can't wait to move!

Reply from The Parker

Great Management team! Very responsive and helpful! The parker has a true community / at-home feel! There are always events and opportunities to meet others in the building.

Reply from The Parker

So far they have been great through the move in process. Super helpful, super on it, very responsive. I can’t thank them enough for all their support in the move transition.

Reply from The Parker

Love the layouts and amenities! We've lived in 3 different units and all were great. Friendly staff and maintenance team! Plus, amazing location, duh.