Excellent move-in experience and amenities. Staff and management are very friendly and attentive to resident needs. Couldn't have picked a better building!

Reply from The Parker

An involved community even though I do not participate in many events here. People so far have been friendly and nice, but also I've only been here a month.

Reply from The Parker

The Parker has a friendly and helpful team as well as a great location. The property is always clean and there is a real feel of community here.

Reply from The Parker

I love the Parker! The people here are so friendly and the front desk is exceptional. The community is extremely dog friendly and hosts many events for everyone to mingle.

Reply from The Parker

The Parker is great. I have lived here for about 3 years and love the location. Easy commute to work and anywhere downtown. If you like to walk and/or bike there isn’t anywhere you can’t get to.

Reply from The Parker

Living at The Parker so far has been a great experience! The management is always super helpful and quick to take care of any problems that arise.

Reply from The Parker

The common areas are very tidy. The cleaning staff and front office staff are incredibly friendly. The gym and outdoor areas are well maintained and utilized. Overall a great experience to live here

We have lived here just over 6 months and we absolutely love it still. The location is central to many coffee shops, restaurants, shopping, etc and even has an awesome park nearby. I love getting to know the other people in our building and making friends.

Love it here! Love the amenities and cleanliness of the building. I wish more residents took the time to socialize with each other. I’d also like to see some yoga or other exercise classes offered occasionally.

Reply from The Parker

I have lived here for almost 5 months and I absolutely love it. Not only is the location ideal, the staff, amenities and cleanliness of the building are top notch!

Just moved in yesterday but I already love the place! Spencer in particular has been a gem in helping my fiance and I get settled and orientated. 🙏🏿

Great staff, nice neighbors, friendly dogs, big garage, bike storage, hot grills... what more could you ask for? My experience at the Parker has been fantastic!

Reply from The Parker

Extremely friendly staff. Spencer and Jenna are professionals who didn't pressure us at all. The building itself has a lot of nice touches absent from newer construction. Can't wait to move!

Reply from The Parker

Great Management team! Very responsive and helpful! The parker has a true community / at-home feel! There are always events and opportunities to meet others in the building.

Reply from The Parker

So far they have been great through the move in process. Super helpful, super on it, very responsive. I can’t thank them enough for all their support in the move transition.

Reply from The Parker

Love the layouts and amenities! We've lived in 3 different units and all were great. Friendly staff and maintenance team! Plus, amazing location, duh.

I’ve loved living at the Parker! The apartment is great quality and the staff is amazing. The building is always been cleaned and maintained. They also host the best events!

Fantastic team at the Parker, they run the place so well and are always open to questions or to help when anything goes wrong. The building and facilities are great, and it’s a great location. Only downside would be one or two inconsiderate neighbors, but most are great!

The staff at the Parker is so helpful and very responsive. The community itself is quiet and our neighbors are friendly, and we love our apartment!

I’ve been living here since September of 2018 and my roommate and I have been enjoying everything that The Parker has to offer. The location is what sold us on renting here at this facility.

My experience at The Parker as a resident has been amazing. After my first visit to the building I knew right away I wanted to live here. I love coming home, the community grounds are always clean, and the staff is very friendly.

Everybody (residents, maintenance, office staff) is so friendly here! Makes the community very welcoming and feel like home. Excited to use all the great outdoor amenities this summer.

Where to start! We've only had a positive experiences at The Parker. The staff is super friendly, we love our little apartment, and our view. Looking forward to summertime and sitting by the fire / outdoor bbq! :)

The Parker is an amazing place to live- it has totally exceeded any of my expectations! The building, staff and amanities are truly unparalleled.

Very helpful staff! Was greeted with friendly, high energy faces. Jenna helped me though my entire process. When touring the empty unit it was clean and ready for move in!