The Parker

While less has been going on due to the pandemic it has still been a welcoming environment and a place that feels great to return home to each day
The Parker is a great location in the Pearl district nestled close to bars, restaurants, dog parks and parks. The residents in the building range from young single adults to families with children. Everyone is very friendly including staff and maintenance team.
Love living at The Parker! The staff are always incredible and on top of things. The cleaners always do an amazing job to keep the lobby and halls clean. Great place to live.
I’ve lived here for a few years and I appreciate that the building is always clean. The residents are polite and the management is responsive. Thanks
Helpful and patient staff. My roommate and I are moving in soon and the office went out of their way to answer all our questions and help us with the application
We have just signed our lease and are already so excited to be a part of the community. Jasmine was awesome in welcoming us and I anticipate a lot of time to be spent in the beautiful courtyard!
The community is so kind and welcoming, and amenities are always so clean. Also a great location and super walkable :) Would definitely recommend.
Great staff! Our apartment has a great layout and location. We moved from a few blocks away, and it has been a decision I am grateful we made.
Our leasing agent has been super helpful and there are lots of fun amenities we’re looking forward to using. I would say that the “updater” app is a little more than we need but it’s still a fun idea
It's been seven months since my husband and I moved in and we still love living here. It's by far the best apartment community and experience I've had.