I enjoy the community. The apartment is the perfect size. The area is always clean. You are able to access the main office during the weekend. The staff is really nice.

Clean apartment. Quick response maintenance. Clean neighborhood. Quiet and peaceful neighborhood. Only downfall is I gave the main road and it could be loud sometimes.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Very friendly. Employee's in the office are kind and attentive to your needs. This is a safe community filled with fun activities for the kids.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

It’s been a great experience staying here for past 2+ years . Great service , gym , pool and wonderful staff. It’s close to loop mall , Publix , school etc

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

I lived here for 6 1/2 years prior to moving back earlier this year. My previous experience were good hence the main reason returning. Friendly staff and all round good people. Safe community

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Estoy Feliz de estar en The Parkway at Hunter’s Creek una comunidad tranquila y con una excelente ubicación en Orlando. El personal de la oficina y mantenimiento son muy amables.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Nice place and location, we love the area and the community pool area , this complex have everything near, thanks the parkway at hunters creek

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Always clean and neat I will recommend to my friends. Friendly staff and always attentive. This community is close to many businesses and good schools

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Nice apartments. Wish they would remodel all of them not just downstairs. Pool is nice. Gym has the basic machines you need and close to everything. Very convenientlocation.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

I enjoy living here you can't put a price on security the staff is friendly and caring the grounds are kept well and all the amenities are of top quality.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Very helpful in making our transition to Orlando easy. The online convenience and hours of operation. Always available and easy to talk to. Up keep of the property is amazing clean and beautiful.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Buena excelente comunidad y bella instalaciones, se siente seguridad y todo muy limpio, el área de la piscina es muy acogedor y la atención en las oficinas muy amables

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Este mes todos los reclamos se han atendido al la brevedad eso ha sido bueno and espero se Mantenga así también la Comunidad se ha mantenido excelente

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Beautiful community, Beautiful apartment, in a peaceful neighborhood. The staff is nice and helpful. I would recommend this complex and give it 5 stars.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

I’ve lived here for the past few months and I absolutely love living here. The quality of living is exceptional. The front office is so kind and helpful, maintenance is timely and resolve issues in an efficient manner. The community is always clean, quiet and safe. I love living here!

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

We are very happy on our new apartment home. Office staff excellent. We are loving our new neighborhood. Thank you the Parkway at Hunters creek. The Torres Family

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Could be better work orders take too long.Leasing office had good customer service.I work in Hospitality services so for that reason I can recommend it.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Somos nuevos residentes y según nuestra experiencia hemos notado buen mantenimiento en las instalaciones y buen ambiente de convivencia La atención en la parte administrativa en especial Mara..ha sido muy profesional y eficiente es su trabajo

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Parkway is a safe and quiet location. They have the best amenities and helpful staff I have found while living here in Orlando. I would 100% recommend this location.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Absolutely love the area and how convenient things are, I like the size of the apartment but definitely has some areas of improvement within the apartments and maintenance aspect of the complex.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Parkway is a quiet community and the location is great! However, apartments are old and and the amenities could use some work especially the pool area.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Beautiful place and community , apartment bigger, excellent service from the people who work for the community especially Edith that since we applied to live here to be very aware of my family

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Recently moved to this community, loved the apartment, the agent at the office are very kind specially Mrs. Mara. Very quiet, nice amenities, more to know but so far, so good.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Great place to live. Nice neighbors and office staff. Beautiful, well kept landscaping. Quiet and located close to shopping, restaurants and healthcare.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Amenities are wonderful. Location is super convenient and near great schools. Staff is professional and timely in responses. Apartments are not too small.