Very peaceful place, close to everything, only thing that needs improvement is their ac units but everything else is perfect, friendly neighbors etc

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

This is a great property. I have had no problems since I started living here. I would recommend to any friends and family that were looking to move to area.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Las áreas verdes ya no son arregladas con la misma frecuencia que antes. De igual manera es servicio de mantenimiento y reparaciones cada vez es peor. Me preocupa mucho la seguridad y los robos que siguen aumentando en la comunidad.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

My mom and i just move in from falcon trace and since que came the first time to the parkway at hunters creek we knew that it was going to be awesome. And since we are here , every day we cannot wait to get home to enjoy everything in our new apartment Thanks to the the parkway staff!!

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Great place to leave, mi daughter love the view we have next to the lake and sees the ducks and turtles playing around, very quiet area and secure

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Excelente atención de su personal. Vistas Hermosas y buena ubicación . Los apartamentos son cómodos. Tranquilidad y áreas excelentes para el disfrute de nuestros hijos

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

My family has lived here for 3 years now. Taking the good with the bad, and having gone through a few changes in ownership, I feel our overall experience was an average one. The community is making strides to be better (ex. Rewards program and remodeling) and the area was great for my family and food options.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

So far so good VERRRRRYYY CLEAN COMPLEX and very. Ice people to work with. Management r respectable and maitience workers are such a good team to work with

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

I have been living in the Parkway for about a year. Community is quite with friendly neighbors. Supermarkets , pharmacy and schools are with 1 mile radius. Apartments are spacious, but appliances need to be updated. Great responses from office staff, specially from Michelle. So far a good experience.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

The process of finding a new place to call home is a large undertaking...especially moving from out of state. Ellie made everything so easy for me. She was very patient with me wanting to see everything that was available to me in a one bedroom. With her help, I chose the right one. I have a view of the small lake and I really enjoy walking my small dog, Nicki. The one bedroom I have is great! The service requests were completed within the same week (days) of the request, with no issues. Thank you for making my transition a pleasure......

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Excelente urbanización, para ser cinco estrellas solo falta que Sean mas rápidos al responder los requerimientos de mantenimiento los cueles suelen tardar mucho en atender.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

attention and exceptional condominium conditions, 3 years living here and the apartment problems have been minimal, fumigation services, condo cleaning and maintenance always up to date. recommended!

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

My family and I love this community, this location and all the community amenities that this community have to offer. I always recommend my family members about this awesome community.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Excellent!! The best place where I have live. Thank you. Excelente!! El mejor lugarcito donde me ha tocado vivir. Gracias. Excelente servicio y muy buenos vecinos en el complejo

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Very nice place ... clean .. organized.. and maintained.... everyone who works here is great and the rent is reasonable.... gym and recreation areas are always good and clean...

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

office staff very friendly and maintenance people-are very efficient and repairs are done in a short time. i have lived here for almost 20 years

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Receptive management, fantastic maintenance staff (led by the amazing Ronald) and the quietest apartment complex in the area. We've enjoyed living here for two years and look forward to our third year ahead of us here.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Have had my series of property theft and car break-ins with in the last 2 years. Since from when I moved in this area, property has declined in safety and quality. The school system near by are amazingly great and reasons why I have stuck around this long.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

The Parkway at Hunters Creek is in very convenient location, near plenty of shops and restaurants. The parking can be an issue, and security seems to be very lax, if there is any at all. But, it is not a horrible place to live...

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

The Parkway Hunters creek is absolutely a great place to stay , a great experience being that this is our first time ever staying at an Apartment with a resort style. The staff here is amazing, kind, friendly, I love it here.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Beautiful place and excellent staff. Clóse to all , very clean, quiet, áreas are very clean . This is my first week and i love it. All the people at the Office are so kind but Mara is great. I recomended this property to all the people that looking a good place to calle home.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Ellie was great with the move in process and I know she put in a few repair orders for me but they have yet to be completed. Most disturbing was the fact that I was given an apartment with a rusty kitchen faucet and bathroom mirror, and a patio door with the arm completely broken and sticking out. It’s unsightly, to say the least. I also need the patio storage to actually lock so I can store things. Hopefully these things are corrected this week. I haven’t stayed in the apartment yet but I do love it otherwise, so far.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

It’s a great area to live with your family. The people are very nice. The school in this zone are the best. I like this community because is very centralized.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Excelente lugar para vivir tranquilo, bonito, buena atención, los espacios común están bonitos y buen personal de mantenimiento y administración

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

My familia y yo nos sentimos muy complacidos en vivir en este complex. Por su mantenimiento y lo diligente y cordial que han sido con nosotros.