I love the atmosphere around here, the fountains in the ponds are beautiful! The office team is great and so friendly. My mail key didn’t work, so the Edith hasn’t been great in helping me fix it!

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

I love this community. The staff is great. The people are great! The amenities are spot on. Maintenance crew is friendly. I feel completely safe

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Ellie and Mara are great office staff. They listen and solve any issues I bring to them. I've been here for over a week and couldn't be happier. Thanks!

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

I love my community, I feel safe when I get in late at night. It a quiet community people are friendly. As most places they have their ups and down. But over all it is a very nice place to live. I have been here for 4 years now.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Very nice atmosphere, loud music gets annoying Sometimes. Most of the loud music comes from passing cars. Very noisy late night. Wish the apartments had a little more soundproofing.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

The location is superb! The area has everything you may like to have! Excellent service, very helpful team and we feel like we are with our family!!!

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Beautiful area and community but we could use our own parking assignments. The private balcony comes in handy with extra storage. The maintenance and pest control has been an absolute pleasure to deal with. Always on time and they always take care of the problem.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Very friendly community! Little to no issues! I love how quiet it is living here. Leasing office staff super nice and always finding ways to accommodate residents.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Living here has been great so far! Timely maintenance work and an efficient office make for a happy resident. Only issue so far has been loud creatures at night but what can you do?

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

The complex and facilities are well maintained, the staff is friendly and helpful. The pool is great when it is open and the side gate is helpful to avoid the snarling traffic on JYP. Maintenance is responsive and respectful. My only concern is that some of the treadmills be updated in the fitness center but otherwise I am glad I chose to live here.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Llevo una semana viviendo con mi familia y todas las instalaciones están muy bien. Fue buena decisión mudarme para acá. Agradecido con el buen servicio

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Great amenities and and friendly leasing staff. Spacious floor plans, huge closets, and added storage are a plus. There is always plenty of parking of parking

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Excellent service. Complex very clean all recreation areas are in excellent condition and the attention received by the staff are very friendly

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

It’s a quiet place but we don’t like that people under 18 can’t go to the gym or sometimes we have a problem and the don’t repair it, for example the bathroom have problem and they don’t repair it correctly

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Great area to be in its right by the loop its a Publix ,target, and a neighbour hood Wal-Mart around the corner my only problem is rent is to high and the rent goes up every year and nothing gets updated in the apartments

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Love the location Love the space of the unit But units are 3 decades out dated. Kitchen and bathrooms need to be upgraded to consider LUXURY apartments. Also the landscaping needs some work. Lots of weeds and no mulch around flower beds. Parking at night is difficult.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

I enjoy loving here, the maintenance crew are absolutely amazing!!! The place is a wonderful community to live in!! It is very quiet and the neighbors are all so sweet!!

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

The only I’m giving you guys a 3 1/2 stars is because of the noise in the master bedroom... Since we are somewhat close to the main road we here the vehicles driving by at night.. I would have thought all the windows would be double pain especially in that area to reduce noise and also conserve on billing costs...

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Moving is always a stressful endeavor, but Ellie made everything a breeze for us. I have never had a more pleasant customer service experience than the one I had with her. She explained everything to us in great detail and made sure to help in every way that she could. I am so excited to live in my new home thanks to her, thank you so much again, you rock Ellie!

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Un lugar muy tranquilo para vivir y difrutar en familia. La comunidad tiene lugares para diversión como juegos infantiles, piscina, gimnasio y senderos para caminar

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Beautiful neighborhood Resort living Wonderful staff, friendly team Location location location close to many things Walking trails Modern updated apartment

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

I don't move in until the end of the month but so far the staff has been a great help. I was working with Mara and she made sure to contact me whenever there was an issue or something missing from my paperwork.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

I've live at The Parkway for three years now, and over this time, ownership has changed a few times but overall experience has been the same. Helpful staff, whether it be office or maintenance. Great area and nice amenities. Recently renovated gyms and apartments look great.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

We adore where we live. We are at the center of almost everything. Neighbors are nice. Community is clean. Our Church is nearby. Everything is walking distance away. The pools are always kept clean. Staff is friendly.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

It is a great place to leave, never have issues with my neighbors apartments very spacious and clean, I have everything I need around the complex, nice pool and gym