The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Tranquilidad y seguridad ..Mantenimiento continuo de los Espacios para el disfrute familiar 👏 El personal de la Administración de Condominio es excelente, en especial Mara y Luis 👏
Could be better. Apartments are beautiful, maintainence takes their time and sometimes fixes. The park is not in good condition, actually unsafe for kids but staff is dependant and neighborhood is very family friendly. Close to Los of shopping and restaurants.
I am very happy ,because livings here is very relaxing , excelente services, apartment very nice everything working perfectly and a nice location, thank you
Is a very good place , I have a 2 years old girl, and she is very happy , this place is very safe , we want stay here at least 3-4 more years
We love our apartment. The location is very convenient, and the staff and maintenance are always professional. The amenities are great! We love the pool and the gym. I do wish we could cut down on the people parking outside the side gates. I feel like it's an accident waiting to happen.
I like the community and the front office staff is very nice. The maintenance team is also pretty helpful. Neighborhood has a nice gym and pool. Both are kept pretty clean.
Overall I think it is a very nice community to live in. I think the gate should be more secured. If there was a possibility of the gate really letting just one car at a time or having the ID check machine.
Parkway at Hunters Creek has been an amazing place to live for the past 5 years. The community is calm and clean and Maintenence does a super job with all concerns. Office staff are quick to help and overall parkway had been a positive experience. I would recommend this community for families and single people as well.
Happy that the complex has a resident website where I can make payments and report maintenance issues. All my issues are resolved within days.
Great staff and beautiful community! Everything is extremely well taken care of and the office is very easy to communicate with. The amenities are amazing as well!