One of the reason why we chose The Parkway to live is because of the office staff. We love our new home, it is Avery nice community. Looking forward to being here.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

we just move in .... the process was easy and friendly... happy to be here. love the barbecue area . everyone have been really helpful. thank to you all.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

After almost one year I still really like our location, community, and apartment. The biggest issue I had was with maintenance. Sometimes it felt like a struggle to get things taken care of but eventually they were. I wish the fitness center machines were kept up more. A lot of the weight machines were missing labels for quite some time. Overall, I’d probably still recommend living here. The office team is pretty nice and are helpful unlike other places I’ve lived.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

I just moved. The entire administrative process was simple and fast. Thanks to Miss Mara for guiding me and my husband. I hope many good things from this place. I love my new house!

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Friendly, helpful staff with a gorgeous and welcoming office that feels like a fancy home! Made me think about decorating before we even got our apartment! Beautiful grounds, well kept gym, and a gated community make this a great area in Hunter's Creek!

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

I been here for almost three years and I have no complaints at all. It’s quite all the time, good amenities and they always responded all the question.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Always Very clean and nice staff to deal with apartment units are nice and big very roomy nice little pond view in front of my apartment with little ducks everywhere.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

The staff are amazing they go above and beyond to make our property clean, safe and secure!.The apartments are nice and large. I been here for 6 month and I love it.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Always friendly smiles when going to the leasing office AND smile through the telephone when calling. Maintenance team is 1st class! Thanks Jimmy.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

The apartment community is good. The community management is helpful and friendly. Their service is prompt but sometimes they need to be followed up. Overall, nice place to live in.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Love living here! It's a beautiful area, close to many fast food places, the mall, the cinema, and so manyyyy parks for long walks. My apartment has a beautiful view as well.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

It’s almost 2 years and I Love this apartment. Nice staff , wonderful facilities and close to regal movie theater , loop mall , all good restaurants etc.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Living here is great apart from the kids i nearly run over everyday that play in the streets without adult supervision. Maintenace team is great!

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Hunters creek is a Great neighborhood. Parkway staff is quick at fixing problems. Very happy with my experience so far. Can’t wait for more.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Great location and very close to many places. Quiet community and has many great amenities. All but one staff members are very helpful and will help resolve issues. Should offer valet trash but both compactors are close to all locations

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

I moved to The Parkway after selling my house in Hunters Creek. Moving here has been a positive experience. The grounds are well kept. The ameneties are great not to mention there is a walking trail right next to the apartment.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Quiet community with lots to do near by which is Convenient. The community is very interactive with its residents. Great family activities during all seasons.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

The apartments are really nice and comfortable. The staff is great and always willing to help. Every problem we have it gets resolved really quickly.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Great staff both maintence and office. Friendly and courtsey. Always a pleasure going to the office for anything that I might need or to answer questions.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

First I have to say that everyone working in the office are very nice, there should be some tile outside the patios to walk on instead of grass.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

good,,, community Hunters Creek number 1 to living in south Orlando. The acivities always are fun and friendly. Our development Parkway need more attention in green areas and front garden of apartments. definetly the time we were living in Parkway are enjoy and friendly.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Excellent place to live. The personal that work here are awesome and the facilities are in good conditions. It is a privilege to live in this community.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

I love living here! The property is always clean and maintained, and the staff is wonderful and helpful. The apartments are good sized, and we don't feel too crowded. My only drawback is living on the front side of the complex we have all the traffic noise from the highway. But, farther back into the complex, the noise isn't an issue at all.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Es una buena comunidad, muy tranquila, segura y confortable. La ubicación es perfecta y me siento a gusto con la tranquilidad para mis hijos

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

We are very happy to live at the parkway at hunters creek! A very quiet and peaceful community for my children. I recommend it with closed eyes!!