I’ve lived here for years and it is absolutely such a nice place to live. I don’t give it a full 5 because there are times where things are late or irritate me but whatever

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Wonderful place for family, I love place .😍The lakes, the houses 🏠. the pool, Hunter’s Creek is the best for life and enjoy in family 😘😘🥰🥰🥰

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

My experience at The Parkway at Hunter's Creek has been great. Every nice staff and quick service if you need anything to be fixed in your apartment.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

I am loving the location of my new apartment, the staff has been super helpful, beyond nice, courteous and caring. I like the distribution of the apartment as well

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

The apartment community is very nice and peaceful. It has a great location and amenities. Pool and gym are always clean and all the stores are close by.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

We just re-signed for our third year! Great maintenance support, quiet complex and a a home that doesn’t feel temporary! Happy residents here!

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Excelente mi experiencia soy residente nueva y me encanta aún no eh tenido la oportunidad de disfrutar los servicios y las cosas adicionales que dan en hunters Creek pero hasta ahora me gusta el lugar para vivir y sobre todo para mi hijo

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Ok, so far. But Cracked loose grout on bathroom floor, outlets not working, stains in tub and on tile and loose kitchen floor tile upon move in was disappointing.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Everything has been good in the community and the people who work here are amazing, but just a few hiccups with the apartment. Besides that everything is amazing!

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Good area, great amenitys, very well makntained apartment. Ellie has been very helpful through the whole process of moving here. Truly enjoying living here.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

I have lived at the Parkway since 2010. The office staff is always a pleasure to work with and the maintenance staff has also been excellent! They always take care of my requests/issues in a timely manner. The upgrades to the pools and other areas are great! I'm glad I chose the Parkway as my home.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

all employees are very kind and attentive especially maintenance.All the facilities are always clean. I always recommend the parkway to my friends when they ask me for a good place to live and the best thing about the location is that it's all close and the schools grade A.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Excelent! The complex is clean overall, safe, maintenance is good, location is great and convenient. I would recommend this location to anyone.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Buena comunidad, pero en los ultimos meses hemos tenido problemas por la criminalidad. Necesitamos mejorar la seguridad del complejo. Tambien ademas de piscina y Gym Deben traer mas atracciones.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

I love the area and the neighborhood, everything is centrally located and I enjoy the scenery when I walk so peaceful and serene. I love the fact the complex have plenty of trees and Wildlife habitats that we can enjoy watching in their natural environment.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

I have lived here for just a little over 2 years. In that time I have had ZERO issues with staff, neighbors or any other things. The staff here in the office are some of the friendliest and most helpful people you'll ever meet. The maintenance crew is also extremely friendly and very helpful. They are also very knowledgeable and have had no issues fixing any problems I have had. I haven't had many maintenance issues but one in particular was on a holiday weekend and it was fixed in a matter of minutes. The tech that came out was extremely friendly and I swear the area he worked on was cleaner when he left than it was when he arrived. Nothing but praise for the entire staff here. Highly recommend this place to anyone seeking a quiet and friendly place to call home.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Ha sido muy buena mi experiencia como residente en este complejo. Seguro, limpio, muy bien mantenido, y su personal de administración buenos

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

The staff is great and very helpful, The parkway is a quiet clean community. There is a gym and pool which is very nice as well as a lounge area. 10/10 would recommend.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Very happy to live here, we just renewed our lease for another 13 months .The people who work at this condominium are very helpful and friendly! We love them, it’s our 5th year with them!

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

I’m being living here for almost one year and now we renewed because we love the place and the how the things work perfectly here The managers are complete available All the complex it’s always clean

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Great value for this community. Perfect location... close to both Disney and Universal as well as shopping and good schools. I would definitely recommend to a friend!

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Its been great never had an issue, wish some people would drive slower and turn their car stereo down when they come home after midnight, but thats out of my control

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

A great place to live. Apartment has all amenities and community is close to Publix, Loop Mall, and so many food chains. It's a beautiful place.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

The community is very well kept. The Leasing office staff is always friendly and ready to assist, and the Maintenance Team are excellent with their response time.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

It’s a great community my apartment is not the best condition however it does what I need provide shelter. The walls are very thin and you could hear everything everyone is saying and doing. My upstairs neighbors shake my ceiling with their footsteps (although I don’t think they do it on purpose)