Great area really being part of this community, the complex is well maintain, clean, and also the customer service has been very good. Really like that it’s close to everything

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

It is an amazing complex very quiet friendly residence the ponds are really cool it is more than a place to live to me it's a community of people

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Ellie was so helpful and great! She made this process very easy for me. The property is beautiful and everyone here is very friendly. Im glad i decided to move here!

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

I love the area, the apartment itself is beautiful. Only complaint is noise from some noisy and aggressive neighbors but that’s not the complex’s fault.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Living here over 18 months, I still like the community, it feels safe and most neighbors are nice. Office staff still great people. Just wish the walls between apartments were a little thicker :-).

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Good clean community. we have lived here for 5 years. Great friendly staff. Excellent location close to everything. Hospitals, shopping malls and much more...

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Just renewed my lease! Great staff at the office. Convenient location. My neighbors are friendly, but quiet. The Parkway is a great place to live in Hunter’s Creek!

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Muy buen mantenimiento las areas limpias cómodos los apartamentos el área de la piscina excelente el gym muy bueno y completo con todas las máquinas buenas

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

I love to live here!!! All staff are quite attentive! When we have any problem in the apartment it is quickly solved! Threre is a concern for quality in this community and this is admirable!

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

This is a good place to live. Quiet and well kept. Good amount of ammenities and helpful staff whenever you need them. Also has community events

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

It’s really good. Quite and excellent attitude service, and neighborhood. I think to share with my friends and families my experience with you

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Continues to be a great place to live. Office staff is friendly. Maintenance team is responsive. Community is quiet despite neighboring a major road. A great place to live overall!

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

There has been some ups and downs but overall Hunters Creek committee has been the best I have ever live in. I love everything about you my place of living.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Necesitamos mayor seguridad, hemos sido objeto de robo en 2 ocasiones. Es un bien complejo pero en el último año ha sido victima de criminalidad

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

It is good quiet great for kids everything is close and convinients. Great pool and gym clean but we need a better playground for kids because the ine at the complex is broke no clean

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Everything is so conveniently located. Staff is great and quick to respond to any questions or concerns. Very pleased with the service that we're receiving.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

So far, so good! I've been here 3 months and I love the community. The areas are kept clean and lights are maintained. Everyone in the office is very nice.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

This community is absolutely beautiful. We have had maintenance issues, as would be expected, but they were very prompt in addressing and correcting the matters. Front office has always been great about anything we have inquired about, and I certainly appreciate that (Ellie, and Janet you rock!). I have recommended this place to our family, who have also moved in. Will definitely recommend to anyone I know.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Living at The Parkway at Hunter’s Creek has been an amazing experience! The leasing and maintenance team are always kind and ready to assist with any kind of issues or concerns. My family enjoy living at this friendly and safe community.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

I am.very new to the community but so far so good. I haven't had any problems. Like any community there is room for improvement which I will forward suggestions along.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

My family has three years living in this community the staff is really polite the gym is very well equipped the pool an the common areas are always clean we really like the apartments community you fell care here

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

One of the reason why we chose The Parkway to live is because of the office staff. We love our new home, it is Avery nice community. Looking forward to being here.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

we just move in .... the process was easy and friendly... happy to be here. love the barbecue area . everyone have been really helpful. thank to you all.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

After almost one year I still really like our location, community, and apartment. The biggest issue I had was with maintenance. Sometimes it felt like a struggle to get things taken care of but eventually they were. I wish the fitness center machines were kept up more. A lot of the weight machines were missing labels for quite some time. Overall, I’d probably still recommend living here. The office team is pretty nice and are helpful unlike other places I’ve lived.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

I just moved. The entire administrative process was simple and fast. Thanks to Miss Mara for guiding me and my husband. I hope many good things from this place. I love my new house!