The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

I'm currently on my third lease and have been quite happy here. Jimmy and Edith are just top notch and a huge reason why I love living here so much.
This is my first year here and I absolutely love it here. The people are friendly and it is such a nice community. I’m looking forward to spending another year here!
Been here for two years and love it! Great community, amazing facilities and everyone who works here is so nice! Maintenance is always on top of things and will normally be there quickly and are always so amazing! I love living here 🤗
I’ve been living here for 2 years ,and my family and I love 💕 the place , also we have good neighbors. The community is lovely. And all staff is so friendly. I like the organization here.
This is my families first apartment and we love it here. There is so much space in the apartment. The staff is always friendly and so helpful.
the site is a located, the unit we rented was acceptable. But not for this price. After two years of living here, the maintenance they do is almost nothing, we have had millions of complaints regarding the air, the moldy ducts, the super old carpets and they do not respond for that, even if you have two years here. the most it does. is to visit you and take a photo and never come back
Estoy muy feliz, es un lugar armonioso y tranquilo...me encanta que veo muchos perritos pasar frente a mi casa en las tardes... También noto que los niños llegan de los cole sin molestar,van caminando hacia sus casas con tranquilidad. El olor a bosque también me tiene enamorada de mi nuevo hogar🥰
I truly enjoy living here. My apartment is cozy, the location is perfect for my commute and the staff is so helpful and makes you feel like family.
I love this apartments! People are very polite, they do care about residents, the apartments are gorgeous, the gym, the pools, we have stores, schools, supermarkets, malls close to us!
Excellent. Confortable and relaxing. Every time I wake up in the morning I feel very satisfied to be living here. This is a very beautiful complex