First I have to say that everyone working in the office are very nice, there should be some tile outside the patios to walk on instead of grass.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Parking can be an issue, especially at night. No one monitors the number of vehicles per unit, and there are no assigned spots. There are always cars waiting at the gate to sneak in behind residents.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

The property is okay. I have lived here for over 8 years and its been alright. I wish that the community really cared about its residents and how long they have been here. There was an issue where the contractors messed up hundreds of dollars of stuff from our apartment we have spoken to the manager multiple times and ABSOLUTELY nothing has been done to fix my broken stuff.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Me encanta esta comunidad y donde esta localizada. Me parece excelente que han renovado varias facilidades y entiendo que de igual manera Deben de terminar de renovar los apartamentos ya que en otros complejos tienes los mismos rates y los aptos ya estan renovados.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Staff is good , but apartments needs updates for the price we pay. Overall experience is good . New management is good , more improvements o

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Living here is great. However, the apartment has some plumbing issues, as well as a fly infestation that has not subsided after many months.Maintenance has done a lot to try to get rid of it, albeit without success. The amenities and community in general is above par.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Is a nice community and the location is excellent, is necessary check the security access during the day is open, my apartment need upgrades

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Maintenance could be more timely, also our upstairs neighbors are incredibly noisy. Their kids jump around and we have had things fall off the wall. Some office personnel are not very friendly. The pool rules about the amount of people you can bring are a little ridiculous as well, especially since there is never anyone there.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Saludos, Entiendo que hay apartamentos que Deben ser renovados ya que necesitan mejoras basicas y los precios continuan igual a apartamentos renovados en el mismo complejo o en complejos cercanos. En adicion el area de lavados de autos pueden mejorarla poniendo un toldo o techo.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Needs more staff to fix apartment needs and update old features. Rent is too high for the old condition of apartment , carpets , kitchen cabinets and counter ect.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

The apartment community is good. The community management is helpful and friendly. Their service is prompt but sometimes they need to be followed up. Overall, nice place to live in.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Nice and quite environment. Apartments are very spacious with good room for storage.shops, schools are walkable from here which I like the most.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

I really like living here, but my neighbor kids have no regards for other people property. I have spoken with the office several times, I give up.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Quiet community, great amentities, pet friendly. It is located close to the airport and all of the amusement parks. There are two pools. I love the reservoir in our back yard.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Nice community and apartment layout but bathroom pipes have a foul smell that wont get better even with 3 maintenance visits. Also too many noises.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Necesitamos mayor seguridad, hemos sido objeto de robo en 2 ocasiones. Es un bien complejo pero en el último año ha sido victima de criminalidad

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

We all love living here especially my mom. The convenience of amenities and the proximity of the stores. My only problem is the rent. They should have a discount of seniors.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

needs improvment on remodeling old apartments before raising rent . Replace old carpets and old kitchen cabinets to new ones, new counters.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

We’ve been here for a month and so far most of our concerns with our apartment have been taken care of for in the process. The leasing agents have been very welcoming and helpfully.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Still don’t have any issues with the community besides the rate of the apartment that will be going up. Let’s wait and see if they will help me out.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

I am new to this rental property move in date on 6/19/18. So far the staff in the office are great, understanding and helpful. I am excited about moving here because of the convenience of the location for work and shopping.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Nice small community, not worth the rental price .. friendly staff.. it's nice to have officers that live within community.. feels that much safer.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

After almost one year I still really like our location, community, and apartment. The biggest issue I had was with maintenance. Sometimes it felt like a struggle to get things taken care of but eventually they were. I wish the fitness center machines were kept up more. A lot of the weight machines were missing labels for quite some time. Overall, I’d probably still recommend living here. The office team is pretty nice and are helpful unlike other places I’ve lived.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

I am.very new to the community but so far so good. I haven't had any problems. Like any community there is room for improvement which I will forward suggestions along.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

It has been a amazing experience But we have had a ac leak twice handled very quickly . The gate is a plus ,having trash compactors, and a 24 hour gym