Me encanta esta comunidad y donde esta localizada. Me parece excelente que han renovado varias facilidades y entiendo que de igual manera Deben de terminar de renovar los apartamentos ya que en otros complejos tienes los mismos rates y los aptos ya estan renovados.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Quiet community, great amentities, pet friendly. It is located close to the airport and all of the amusement parks. There are two pools. I love the reservoir in our back yard.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Nice community and apartment layout but bathroom pipes have a foul smell that wont get better even with 3 maintenance visits. Also too many noises.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Living here is great. However, the apartment has some plumbing issues, as well as a fly infestation that has not subsided after many months.Maintenance has done a lot to try to get rid of it, albeit without success. The amenities and community in general is above par.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Saludos, Entiendo que hay apartamentos que Deben ser renovados ya que necesitan mejoras basicas y los precios continuan igual a apartamentos renovados en el mismo complejo o en complejos cercanos. En adicion el area de lavados de autos pueden mejorarla poniendo un toldo o techo.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

The property is okay. I have lived here for over 8 years and its been alright. I wish that the community really cared about its residents and how long they have been here. There was an issue where the contractors messed up hundreds of dollars of stuff from our apartment we have spoken to the manager multiple times and ABSOLUTELY nothing has been done to fix my broken stuff.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Maintenance could be more timely, also our upstairs neighbors are incredibly noisy. Their kids jump around and we have had things fall off the wall. Some office personnel are not very friendly. The pool rules about the amount of people you can bring are a little ridiculous as well, especially since there is never anyone there.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Needs more staff to fix apartment needs and update old features. Rent is too high for the old condition of apartment , carpets , kitchen cabinets and counter ect.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

I really like living here, but my neighbor kids have no regards for other people property. I have spoken with the office several times, I give up.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

First I have to say that everyone working in the office are very nice, there should be some tile outside the patios to walk on instead of grass.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Is a nice community and the location is excellent, is necessary check the security access during the day is open, my apartment need upgrades

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Parking can be an issue, especially at night. No one monitors the number of vehicles per unit, and there are no assigned spots. There are always cars waiting at the gate to sneak in behind residents.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Staff is good , but apartments needs updates for the price we pay. Overall experience is good . New management is good , more improvements o

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Nice and quite environment. Apartments are very spacious with good room for storage.shops, schools are walkable from here which I like the most.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

The apartment community is good. The community management is helpful and friendly. Their service is prompt but sometimes they need to be followed up. Overall, nice place to live in.

I would have given it a 5 star 2 years ago, but the up keep and the quietness has gone. Now is people talking so loud , kids playing ball and hitting your car. Then having to say can you move away and they don't listen. I have still been waiting for my dishwasher for over a year, I don't want to to let them know anything else because I will wait a year for it. I am sad to see the change since the new company took over.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

I love the layout of the apartment. I have a 2 bedroom and tge master is beautiful!! The kitchen is spacious. Only thing i do not like is tge laundry room. Way to small and tge AC is always breaking but maintenance is good at fixubg

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Great place to leave very clam never have issues with my neighbors, not issues with parking, pool always clean, maintenance People very freindly

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

We all love living here especially my mom. The convenience of amenities and the proximity of the stores. My only problem is the rent. They should have a discount of seniors.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

We’ve been here for a month and so far most of our concerns with our apartment have been taken care of for in the process. The leasing agents have been very welcoming and helpfully.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

I am new to this rental property move in date on 6/19/18. So far the staff in the office are great, understanding and helpful. I am excited about moving here because of the convenience of the location for work and shopping.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

needs improvment on remodeling old apartments before raising rent . Replace old carpets and old kitchen cabinets to new ones, new counters.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Good we are enjoyed our stay in this apartment for last 4 years. Overall the amenities and other features in this apartment are so grateful.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Very quiet and secure (great plusses) but customer service and response time for service requests needs improvement. Besides that all good .

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Beautiful community and convenient with my daughters elementary school being within walking distance. The maintenance team is awesome and always reliable.