I have been a resident for 3 years and NEVER, never have been late on ANY payment of rent. The rent of September was the first time I was late. I depended on my office for the payment and the 3rd was labor day. So everything was paid in the morning on the 4th. Like clockwork received a letter at night saying that I had a late fee. The next day I asked the local finance person on site if she could wave the fee. She said that she couldn’t because it was already in the system. Told me that I waited until the last minute to pay. I understand if I was late every month and making up excuses. The $100 late fee is not the problem it’s the way the onsite finance person handled it, so cut and dry.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

I would give negative if I could. I mean wow how do you find people so rude to work in the office. I know they do not act that way at lease signing. I will submitting official complaint asap. I should have one through here already but I can not find it at this moment

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

No luxury apartments whatsoever. Apartment buildings are old, appliances are old, just recently moved here and i cant wait for my year to be over

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Excellente security and clean resident. The only thing you can't do any birthdays in the grill area and don't have any space for birthday... And the apartment have carpet, and inside its too old.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Pésima administración estuve 2 meses sin aire acondicionado no los recomiendo. Precio muy altos en la renta. Mal servicio apartamentos viejos y llenos de hormigas

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

I honestly cannot Wait until my lease is up. The grille area is never open on days that most people would want to use it such as holidays. It would be understandable if it was announced that it would be closed. We planned on grilling our Turkey because the kitchens in the apartments are too small to really prepare Thanksgiving meal for a larger family. Come to find out the grille area was locked. Same thing happened at Christmas. The grille area was open. The prior Christmas although it was too full to use. Also Thanksgiving are air conditioner went out for about the 4th time. They said they would not fix it then because the outside temp was cool enough. Well the inside temp was very very hot from cooking all the food and we had guests over but I can understand it was a holiday. Another time with the AC one of the maintenance men was screaming at my husband and would not listen to what we tried to say. All he kept saying was I cannotbfix what is not broke. Well guess what when someone else came out finally it was broke. Still waiting from mother ago for someone to paint the wall from the upstairs AC leaking and running down our walls. Toilet that kept running soon after we moved in was never fixed by maintenance even thoiugg we reported several times. My husband finally had to fix because it ran into floor several times and even into the bedroom. I could go on and on about these issues but I would be wasting my breath. We have voiced it several times but no one listens or they just make excuses. Our numbers is the front gate have never been fixed even though I have requested it several times. More than once I have Gone to the front office to pick up a package only to be told it is not there. When in fact it was and got returned to sender. Some office staff can be rude at times unless new residents are in the office and then they are super polite. If you ask for something it takes forever to get done but when they ask for something it has to be immediately. Apartments are way overpriced for what they are. Similar ones in area are cheaper or if not then they are a little better. I wish I had more time to research when we moved here.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

When I first moved here loved everything. The staff was nice, the landscaping was nice and my apartment was nice. Now dead grass dead bushes. No Mulch And Not so Nice Looking From The Outside. I Noticed the Landscaping at Office Is Very Nice But where I live Not So Much. Then i Get A Notice STating Only Thriving Plants On Patio. What About Your DEad GRass Or Rather Weeds And Bushes With No Leaves Just Sticks And A Lot Of Dirt.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Overall, it is a nice community. Sercurity on the side entrances in concerning. People scanning others in or cars tailgating constantly. The walkway gate never locks so anyone could walk right in at any hour. I think the appliances are a bit old for the price but the units are spacious and quiet. The community has a lot of residents who don't always respect each other from a noise perspecitve, a lot of loud car radios at all hours. Maintenance team is very nice, but slow to respond to requests (I usually have to made a second or third request and average time to repair is a week). Office staff is friendly, but I wish they would have warned me that I was going to be charged $10 for insurance when I changed carriers and forgot to provide them with the updated info. I did not have a lapse in coverage, just a provider change. I could have provided the documentation same day. I had to ask them what the charge was for and that took 3 requests. There was no offer to refund the $10 even after I provided the documentation.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

The complex was better under the last management company, they cared more about their residents. I feel like no one cares about the residents and could care less about how the residents are treated.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Is a great community , however they can improve the services to the tenants. Like having more guests for the pool, allowing to have social events in the pool, and changing the appliances.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

It's just ok still waiting for maintenance to come fix things in our apt. And it is not worth it for rent to be gone up with these outdated kitchen appliances and cabinets

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Ok, so far. But Cracked loose grout on bathroom floor, outlets not working, stains in tub and on tile and loose kitchen floor tile upon move in was disappointing.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

First I have to say that everyone working in the office are very nice, there should be some tile outside the patios to walk on instead of grass.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

I really like living here, but my neighbor kids have no regards for other people property. I have spoken with the office several times, I give up.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Nice community and apartment layout but bathroom pipes have a foul smell that wont get better even with 3 maintenance visits. Also too many noises.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Me encanta esta comunidad y donde esta localizada. Me parece excelente que han renovado varias facilidades y entiendo que de igual manera Deben de terminar de renovar los apartamentos ya que en otros complejos tienes los mismos rates y los aptos ya estan renovados.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Buena comunidad, pero en los ultimos meses hemos tenido problemas por la criminalidad. Necesitamos mejorar la seguridad del complejo. Tambien ademas de piscina y Gym Deben traer mas atracciones.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Nice and quite environment. Apartments are very spacious with good room for storage.shops, schools are walkable from here which I like the most.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Necesitamos mayor seguridad, hemos sido objeto de robo en 2 ocasiones. Es un bien complejo pero en el último año ha sido victima de criminalidad

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

The apartment community is good. The community management is helpful and friendly. Their service is prompt but sometimes they need to be followed up. Overall, nice place to live in.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

It’s a great community my apartment is not the best condition however it does what I need provide shelter. The walls are very thin and you could hear everything everyone is saying and doing. My upstairs neighbors shake my ceiling with their footsteps (although I don’t think they do it on purpose)

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Living here is great. However, the apartment has some plumbing issues, as well as a fly infestation that has not subsided after many months.Maintenance has done a lot to try to get rid of it, albeit without success. The amenities and community in general is above par.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Quiet community, great amentities, pet friendly. It is located close to the airport and all of the amusement parks. There are two pools. I love the reservoir in our back yard.

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Staff is good , but apartments needs updates for the price we pay. Overall experience is good . New management is good , more improvements o

Reply from The Parkway at Hunter's Creek Apartments

Is a nice community and the location is excellent, is necessary check the security access during the day is open, my apartment need upgrades