The Parkway at Hunters Creek

4.2

4.2

Esmeralda
about 23 hours ago
Bueno amplio único problema las ventanas entra mucho el frío y la secadora que no funcionan bien de lo demás muy bien y las puertas de estacionamiento muchas están dañadas

Aitana
about 24 hours ago
Great, love the neighborhood and apartments. Located close to grocery stores and shopping. Service requests are answered promptly. Only concern is roaches here and there.

Stephanie
I've never lived in a community where I felt genuinely valued as a resident like the team at Parkway. They go above and beyond to help with anything they can and work through any issue that arises.

Kenneth
We absolutely love this community. We do think the community needs a real good cleanup outdoors. They cut the grass and trim the bushes but they blow it into the lakes instead of picking it all up. The maintenance guys are great and the front office is also great. We would rate this place with 4.5 stars . Again we love living here.

Armando
1 star
The Garbage collection at the north gate area is out of control . I'm Embarrassed to have company come over and see piles of garbage bags on the floor. The smell is bad as well. On the other hand, removing this container from here and having us go all the way to the south gate is not acceptable. I believe more thought has to be given to this situation.

Benedetta
We moved in back in mid June I was not here at the time only my husband. They showed us the model and we were told our apartment would be the same and it was NOT. Painted sprayed all over cabinets, floors, walls, they painted over dusty air returns, rusted out door tracks. Absolutely disgusting and looking to move out earlier than expected.

Adam
Love living here. Been here a few years and by far the best complex I've lived in. They answer when you call, maintenance actually shows up, they keep the landscape beautiful and amenity areas clean.

Danielle
Our guest bathtub is constantly clogged also the toilet never fill back in buy it self we have reported this twice and it keeps happening…..

Andrea
I’ve been here for about 2-3 years and I’ve had a lot of issues with communication between management that I’ve even had to reach out to superiors. Maintenance is not well kept either for such high apartment prices. Most girls working in the office are very sweet though and will understand you and try to make accommodations. It’s all about being nice to one another and keeping your word!

Mireysi
My experience Here the first year was amazing, the last year has been a nightmare, starting with management and finishing with the condition of the apartments and the lack of maintenance.