Moving in was smooth. Staff was kind and helpful throughout the entirety of the process. Fellow residents are great! The location is amazing and the complex itself offers great value.

Reply from The Parkwest

okay, sometimes have issues with doormen at night, rent is fairly cheap, not a lot of other issues besides that, fairly normal apartment living experience

Reply from The Parkwest

Sometimes I feel like I live in a flop house. I got on the elevator one day and there was a person sleeping standing up in there. There's not much in terms of amenities or any extras in this building. Would love to have a fitness center with a couple treadmills, an universal machine and some free weights.

So far so good! Renewed my lease last week and will continue to live at the Parkwest as long as rent doesn't increase too much. Good location and I like the layout of my apartment.

Always someone around for safety measures. Not always quiet on weekends but love the extra security. The staff is great, fixes all my residential needs as fast as possible

Reply from The Parkwest

Living at parkwest for over three years wonderful community and staff will go the extra mile on any given day building is clean and well maintained

Reply from The Parkwest

The community is exceptionally friendly, staff is responsive and the location is great. Within walking distance there are restaurants, library, shopping metro, buses and outdoor spaces. Out balcony and the rooftop are also favorites.

Reply from The Parkwest

I have a really splendid relationship with the community and the staff here at The Parkwest. I really like seeing the progress with the improvements they are making to make life at the Parkwest more comfortable.

Reply from The Parkwest

Being a resident has me thinking over and over The fact that I'm alive and a Patroit of the United States. Making calls as a Young Person knowing I am here for a long time. Iam appreciative of current The Darro Mr. Stanley W. Bennett 2929 Connecticut Ave Apt. 608 Washington D.C. 20008.

Reply from The Parkwest

My move in process has been great. The staff has been terrific in helping me settle into my new home at Parkwest. The team has helped me make my apartment look terrific!

Reply from The Parkwest

Parkwest is an old building with no amenities other than a simple roof with a nice view. The apartments are big and reasonably priced, and there are some really nice people who work there including Aaron, Michaela and David.

Reply from The Parkwest

I BEEN HERE THIS MONTHS WILL BE A YEAR THIS IS A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE I RECOMMEND ANYONE TO COME HERE THE PEOPLE HERE ARE VERY NICE AM A MAN OF GOD SO I READ MY BIBLE A LOT U HERE NO NOISE IN

Reply from The Parkwest

The Parkwest is a very nice place to be especially the location. I love living right next to the National Zoo and the community is very friendly.

Reply from The Parkwest

I have been in the apartment for almost a year and a half now and I must say living at the Parkwest has been splendid. The staff is extremely polite and focuses on the tenants needs. The maintenance staff does a superb job when it comes to fixing things throughout the building...I am proud to be a Parkwest tenant.

Reply from The Parkwest

The whole process of seeing the apartment and signing the lease was so easy and wonderful. Everyone involved was very informative and friendly. I am so glad I moved here.

Reply from The Parkwest

Staying at the Parker's has giving me the chance to continue to be successful in life. The Parker's is a very excellent place to live. It's a dream come true. Then it gives me the opportunity to be that special person that I am.

Reply from The Parkwest

Great excellent the managment maintnance and front desk are awesome i dont have any complains just yet, i am hoping that we build a good tenant relationship and it continues to be that way

Reply from The Parkwest

It is nice, pleasant, friendly an quiet. Living beside the zoo is a wonderful experience to a better living environment. The shops, wow, they are lovely and convenient so you don't have to go far.

Reply from The Parkwest

I have lived at parkwest for a year looking forward to renewing my lease the maintenance staff Is courteous and Resolved there maintenance issue in a timely fashion. The office Is superior always there for you.

Reply from The Parkwest

Everyone on staff has been wonderful, from giving us the tour to signing our lease. Especially Alexis! We couldn't be more excited about the Parkwest and in fact checked it out by referral of two friends who already live here!

Reply from The Parkwest

My is Norman basically keep to myself and well the day classes so basically I'm not home during the day I keep to myself don't know anybody because by time I get home I eat and get ready for the next day

When I needed assistance this week, the front desk attendant was courteous, responded quickly, and submitted a service request. A contractor came the next day

Reply from The Parkwest

personable staff; positive improvement! I appreciate the efforts taken to make for a better community and look forward to the upcoming progress planned.

Reply from The Parkwest

People are very courtesy to me I'm having a great experience I believe you guys are trying to upgrade the building witch is a good thing also I get alone with people in general anyway and happy holidays to you all and God bless us all.

Reply from The Parkwest

David is the man and has made me feel like Im home. He gives me a warm welcome every morning and radiates positivity. Also love my balcony so much.