The community is exceptionally friendly, staff is responsive and the location is great. Within walking distance there are restaurants, library, shopping metro, buses and outdoor spaces. Out balcony and the rooftop are also favorites.

Reply from The Parkwest

I have a really splendid relationship with the community and the staff here at The Parkwest. I really like seeing the progress with the improvements they are making to make life at the Parkwest more comfortable.

Reply from The Parkwest

Being a resident has me thinking over and over The fact that I'm alive and a Patroit of the United States. Making calls as a Young Person knowing I am here for a long time. Iam appreciative of current The Darro Mr. Stanley W. Bennett 2929 Connecticut Ave Apt. 608 Washington D.C. 20008.

Reply from The Parkwest

My move in process has been great. The staff has been terrific in helping me settle into my new home at Parkwest. The team has helped me make my apartment look terrific!

Reply from The Parkwest

Parkwest is an old building with no amenities other than a simple roof with a nice view. The apartments are big and reasonably priced, and there are some really nice people who work there including Aaron, Michaela and David.

Reply from The Parkwest

I BEEN HERE THIS MONTHS WILL BE A YEAR THIS IS A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE I RECOMMEND ANYONE TO COME HERE THE PEOPLE HERE ARE VERY NICE AM A MAN OF GOD SO I READ MY BIBLE A LOT U HERE NO NOISE IN

Reply from The Parkwest

The Parkwest is a very nice place to be especially the location. I love living right next to the National Zoo and the community is very friendly.

Reply from The Parkwest

I have been in the apartment for almost a year and a half now and I must say living at the Parkwest has been splendid. The staff is extremely polite and focuses on the tenants needs. The maintenance staff does a superb job when it comes to fixing things throughout the building...I am proud to be a Parkwest tenant.

Reply from The Parkwest

The whole process of seeing the apartment and signing the lease was so easy and wonderful. Everyone involved was very informative and friendly. I am so glad I moved here.

Reply from The Parkwest

Staying at the Parker's has giving me the chance to continue to be successful in life. The Parker's is a very excellent place to live. It's a dream come true. Then it gives me the opportunity to be that special person that I am.

Reply from The Parkwest

Great excellent the managment maintnance and front desk are awesome i dont have any complains just yet, i am hoping that we build a good tenant relationship and it continues to be that way

Reply from The Parkwest

It is nice, pleasant, friendly an quiet. Living beside the zoo is a wonderful experience to a better living environment. The shops, wow, they are lovely and convenient so you don't have to go far.

Reply from The Parkwest

I have lived at parkwest for a year looking forward to renewing my lease the maintenance staff Is courteous and Resolved there maintenance issue in a timely fashion. The office Is superior always there for you.

Reply from The Parkwest

Everyone on staff has been wonderful, from giving us the tour to signing our lease. Especially Alexis! We couldn't be more excited about the Parkwest and in fact checked it out by referral of two friends who already live here!

Reply from The Parkwest

My is Norman basically keep to myself and well the day classes so basically I'm not home during the day I keep to myself don't know anybody because by time I get home I eat and get ready for the next day

When I needed assistance this week, the front desk attendant was courteous, responded quickly, and submitted a service request. A contractor came the next day

Reply from The Parkwest

personable staff; positive improvement! I appreciate the efforts taken to make for a better community and look forward to the upcoming progress planned.

Reply from The Parkwest

People are very courtesy to me I'm having a great experience I believe you guys are trying to upgrade the building witch is a good thing also I get alone with people in general anyway and happy holidays to you all and God bless us all.

Reply from The Parkwest

David is the man and has made me feel like Im home. He gives me a warm welcome every morning and radiates positivity. Also love my balcony so much.

Reply from The Parkwest

Nothing short of being great. The staff are very helpful and the location is excellent. The apartment was clean. The neighbors are friendly.

Reply from The Parkwest

So far at The Parkwest everything has been splendid. The staff are extremely friendly and are passionate about making sure your living situation is drama-free. I love the people and the area that I live in.

Reply from The Parkwest

We have not been here long, but we love it thus far. The staff is very nice and add to the feeling of a home community. Our apartment is great and we enjoy all the character of it!

Reply from The Parkwest

I have had a great experience thus far. The integrity of the entire team as well as their general politeness is astonishing. Keep up the incredible work.

Reply from The Parkwest

I have just moved into the parkwest. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Daro staff was able to help me find the right apartment within a very limited time frame. No complaints!

Reply from The Parkwest

Generally a good place to live. Apartment is spacious. Great location near metro and zoo. Nice roof deck. The staff who work at the front desk are great.