I think an area that could be improved would be the maintenence. I feel like some work orders take a longer time than necessary to be looked at

Reply from The Parkwest

Overall I like the Parkwest. It has limitations I would expect from an older building, but I like the location, my apartment and the people that work there. I would like to see a gym added but otherwise I'm happy.

Reply from The Parkwest

We love our apartment! This is a nice building in a beautiful location. It would be nice if the building would focus more on modernizing the apartments (heating&cooling, kitchen appliances, bathrooms, etc.) and if there was better communication overall between Daro and residents of the parkwest.

Reply from The Parkwest

There are obviously many upgrades and projects going on the past two years to improve the amenities and functioning of the building, but there were too many instances of water disruptions and noise disruptions on a nonstop basis.

Reply from The Parkwest

This is a great, clean, and caring community! I would (and have) recommend The Parkwest to my friends and family. I love that Daro is making necessary updates, but still maintaining the age, architecture, and integrity of the building. One of the reasons I choose my apartment was because of the age and architecture of the building.

Reply from The Parkwest

In recent months, DARO has really stepped it up when it comes to tending to it's residents. So, thank you! All employees I encounter and kind and eager to help.

Reply from The Parkwest

For an older building, it has its quirks. However, the tenants are friendly and the location is great! Plus the square feet/rent ratio is pretty good.

Reply from The Parkwest

The people here at the parkwest are friendly and make me feelb right at home. This is a b great way to hegij living on my own meaning signing my own lease. The neighborhood is nice and quiet and I can take a nice 2 minute walk to the National Zoo.

Reply from The Parkwest

The staff at Parkwest has been awesome to work with. The application process was easy and the staff also worked with me during the move in process. They went above and beyond to ensure I had paper work to help me secure my parking permit.

Reply from The Parkwest

I'm having some plumbing issues in my apartment, which will hopefully be resolved shortly. Aside from this, the apartment has been really great.

Reply from The Parkwest

Generally a good place to live. Apartment is spacious. Great location near metro and zoo. Nice roof deck. The staff who work at the front desk are great.

Reply from The Parkwest

I have just moved into the parkwest. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Daro staff was able to help me find the right apartment within a very limited time frame. No complaints!

Reply from The Parkwest

I have had a great experience thus far. The integrity of the entire team as well as their general politeness is astonishing. Keep up the incredible work.

Reply from The Parkwest

We have not been here long, but we love it thus far. The staff is very nice and add to the feeling of a home community. Our apartment is great and we enjoy all the character of it!

Reply from The Parkwest

So far at The Parkwest everything has been splendid. The staff are extremely friendly and are passionate about making sure your living situation is drama-free. I love the people and the area that I live in.

Reply from The Parkwest

Nothing short of being great. The staff are very helpful and the location is excellent. The apartment was clean. The neighbors are friendly.

Reply from The Parkwest

David is the man and has made me feel like Im home. He gives me a warm welcome every morning and radiates positivity. Also love my balcony so much.

Reply from The Parkwest

People are very courtesy to me I'm having a great experience I believe you guys are trying to upgrade the building witch is a good thing also I get alone with people in general anyway and happy holidays to you all and God bless us all.

Reply from The Parkwest

personable staff; positive improvement! I appreciate the efforts taken to make for a better community and look forward to the upcoming progress planned.

Reply from The Parkwest

When I needed assistance this week, the front desk attendant was courteous, responded quickly, and submitted a service request. A contractor came the next day

Reply from The Parkwest

My is Norman basically keep to myself and well the day classes so basically I'm not home during the day I keep to myself don't know anybody because by time I get home I eat and get ready for the next day

Everyone on staff has been wonderful, from giving us the tour to signing our lease. Especially Alexis! We couldn't be more excited about the Parkwest and in fact checked it out by referral of two friends who already live here!

Reply from The Parkwest

I have lived at parkwest for a year looking forward to renewing my lease the maintenance staff Is courteous and Resolved there maintenance issue in a timely fashion. The office Is superior always there for you.

Reply from The Parkwest

It is nice, pleasant, friendly an quiet. Living beside the zoo is a wonderful experience to a better living environment. The shops, wow, they are lovely and convenient so you don't have to go far.

Reply from The Parkwest

Great excellent the managment maintnance and front desk are awesome i dont have any complains just yet, i am hoping that we build a good tenant relationship and it continues to be that way