Sometimes I feel like I live in a flop house. I got on the elevator one day and there was a person sleeping standing up in there. There's not much in terms of amenities or any extras in this building. Would love to have a fitness center with a couple treadmills, an universal machine and some free weights.

Parkwest is an old building with no amenities other than a simple roof with a nice view. The apartments are big and reasonably priced, and there are some really nice people who work there including Aaron, Michaela and David.

Reply from The Parkwest

I think an area that could be improved would be the maintenence. I feel like some work orders take a longer time than necessary to be looked at

Reply from The Parkwest

We love our apartment! This is a nice building in a beautiful location. It would be nice if the building would focus more on modernizing the apartments (heating&cooling, kitchen appliances, bathrooms, etc.) and if there was better communication overall between Daro and residents of the parkwest.

Reply from The Parkwest

I'm having some plumbing issues in my apartment, which will hopefully be resolved shortly. Aside from this, the apartment has been really great.

Reply from The Parkwest

Generally a good place to live. Apartment is spacious. Great location near metro and zoo. Nice roof deck. The staff who work at the front desk are great.

Reply from The Parkwest

In recent months, DARO has really stepped it up when it comes to tending to it's residents. So, thank you! All employees I encounter and kind and eager to help.

Reply from The Parkwest

For an older building, it has its quirks. However, the tenants are friendly and the location is great! Plus the square feet/rent ratio is pretty good.

Reply from The Parkwest

personable staff; positive improvement! I appreciate the efforts taken to make for a better community and look forward to the upcoming progress planned.

Reply from The Parkwest

I BEEN HERE THIS MONTHS WILL BE A YEAR THIS IS A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE I RECOMMEND ANYONE TO COME HERE THE PEOPLE HERE ARE VERY NICE AM A MAN OF GOD SO I READ MY BIBLE A LOT U HERE NO NOISE IN

Reply from The Parkwest

There are obviously many upgrades and projects going on the past two years to improve the amenities and functioning of the building, but there were too many instances of water disruptions and noise disruptions on a nonstop basis.

Reply from The Parkwest

The people here at the parkwest are friendly and make me feelb right at home. This is a b great way to hegij living on my own meaning signing my own lease. The neighborhood is nice and quiet and I can take a nice 2 minute walk to the National Zoo.

Reply from The Parkwest

We have not been here long, but we love it thus far. The staff is very nice and add to the feeling of a home community. Our apartment is great and we enjoy all the character of it!

Reply from The Parkwest

I have been in the apartment for almost a year and a half now and I must say living at the Parkwest has been splendid. The staff is extremely polite and focuses on the tenants needs. The maintenance staff does a superb job when it comes to fixing things throughout the building...I am proud to be a Parkwest tenant.

Reply from The Parkwest

So far so good! Renewed my lease last week and will continue to live at the Parkwest as long as rent doesn't increase too much. Good location and I like the layout of my apartment.

Overall I like the Parkwest. It has limitations I would expect from an older building, but I like the location, my apartment and the people that work there. I would like to see a gym added but otherwise I'm happy.

Reply from The Parkwest

My move in process has been great. The staff has been terrific in helping me settle into my new home at Parkwest. The team has helped me make my apartment look terrific!

Reply from The Parkwest

Being a resident has me thinking over and over The fact that I'm alive and a Patroit of the United States. Making calls as a Young Person knowing I am here for a long time. Iam appreciative of current The Darro Mr. Stanley W. Bennett 2929 Connecticut Ave Apt. 608 Washington D.C. 20008.

Reply from The Parkwest

The Parkwest is a very nice place to be especially the location. I love living right next to the National Zoo and the community is very friendly.

Reply from The Parkwest

Staying at the Parker's has giving me the chance to continue to be successful in life. The Parker's is a very excellent place to live. It's a dream come true. Then it gives me the opportunity to be that special person that I am.

Reply from The Parkwest

Always someone around for safety measures. Not always quiet on weekends but love the extra security. The staff is great, fixes all my residential needs as fast as possible

Reply from The Parkwest

My is Norman basically keep to myself and well the day classes so basically I'm not home during the day I keep to myself don't know anybody because by time I get home I eat and get ready for the next day

Living at parkwest for over three years wonderful community and staff will go the extra mile on any given day building is clean and well maintained

Reply from The Parkwest

I have a really splendid relationship with the community and the staff here at The Parkwest. I really like seeing the progress with the improvements they are making to make life at the Parkwest more comfortable.

Reply from The Parkwest

People are very courtesy to me I'm having a great experience I believe you guys are trying to upgrade the building witch is a good thing also I get alone with people in general anyway and happy holidays to you all and God bless us all.