The Path at Tuscaloosa

3.9

3.9

Tamaryon
love the apartment hate staying with roommates ....its very clean i feel safe when im returning house from work at night that security officers are very nice
Autumn
Love the privacy we get living here, but we were promised a bus initially prior to move-in and there still is no bus... Almost everything in our apartment has been broken before and we did have to replace a few things, but nothing too dramatic.
Stacey
It’s okay could be better…it’s not the cleanest place outside and my apartment was half clean when I moved in…neighbors are not friendly at all lil kids have their dog chasing my baby girl..I hate bugs and we have problems with that out here also , refrigerator went out and all my food spoil…these vents haven’t been clean since or before we moved in
Laporcha
It's an awesome and quiet place. I absolutely love the professionalism from the workers in the office. Overall I would recommend this place to others
Sinan
The experience is really good . I like it the current situation so far. The only that I missed is the bus which is no longer available in this condominium.
Jasmine
It’s a ok place to live. Maintenance usually is good about coming when there is a problem. I feel like tenants get to do with they want. The outside of the apartments have trash, blinds broken, broke down cars, loud music, etc.
Alexandria
I find the path of Tuscaloosa a very nice place I’m happy to call home. The leasing agents are very nice, also always there when I have any concerns. I would recommend this complex & will be renewing again.
Lisa
Everything was great 👍the environment is good 👍and I would to stay out there because they had a great staff that make sure you straight 😊they are some good people 👍
Shandreka
I love the outdoor activities around the complex such as the pools and volleyball area . Also the office study area, inside poole and the friendly staff.
Ashunti
I actually love it here , I recommend this place to a lot of people because it feels very homey out there. I would give five stars but sometimes it gets a bit noisy when people kids run up and down the stairs playing loud but other than that it’s very peaceful.