The Path at Tuscaloosa

3.9

3.9

The service was better than today! . The bus service has stopped without giving any notice to the residence here. I am struggling every single day because of the bus . Walking around 5 miles a day from home to the university and vice versa to save money as Uber is very expensive in here for students ( $25) and the main issue is the people who works in the office promise me every single week that the bus will be back soon, and nothing happens. I feel exhausted these days because of the bus. i am very disappointed from these promises.
i love my apartment! my roommates are amazing and my leasing guide was so nice! i would definitely recommend the path of tuscaloosa to anybody looking for an apartment!
As of now, I’m a little disappointed because of the mold issue and the mold in the dishwasher. Kiersten has told me the issues. I understood that our apartment was being deep cleaned which is why we couldn’t see the apartment. Kiersten has also said that the kitchen is filthy. She says there is oil residue from the previous tenant. I won’t be able to move in until the mold is out. She said that there was water standing in the dishwasher with mold. I’m highly allergic to mold.
It’s not a bad place, just still haven’t received all of my furniture yet from the staff………. I’m missing end tables, and bar stools still, haven’t heard anything from them though.
It has been great to me! I live by myself and I love my own space and the location on the property. Even tho I am on the 3rd floor , I love it !
My roommates are amazing!! I couldn’t ask for better as to whom I live with! My experience here has been decent the office has been great helping with a lot of things
You want my honest review ? I lived here last year (fall 2020) To start on my move in date they had 20+ people waiting in the office during a global pandemic because they couldn’t think ahead to have the keys ready for 20+ new residents. It took me a solid 4 hours to get my keys. Once I arrived at my new apartments I noticed it was not cleaned what so ever… I was finding things of the previous person who lived there. Carpet was not cleaned and walls were dirty. Not to mentions there were ROACHES crawling out of the walls. And to top it all off my washroom door fell off within weeks of being there. My ac stopped working 25-30 times during my 1 year lease and I couldn’t even do online school during a global pandemic due to the terrible internet. Also I can’t forget the leasing office just letting them selves into my apartment whenever they want because “ they didn’t know someone lived there”. Your better off finding a place that cares about its tenants.
Loving Everything So Far… Happy To Be Here Great Place To Live And People Friendly. Very Good With Communication And Helping You On Anything You Need
I have not officially moved in, but so far the Path has been very helpful with everything I’ve asked. I can’t wait to move in and experience everything else.
I have been here for now my fifth year. I have enjoyed being a resident here. Every time I need assistance, they are very cordial and helpful. If I need maintenance, it is done quickly. The staff is very nice.