The Path at Tuscaloosa

3.9

3.9

I have been here about 5 mouth and I still love my apartment. It’s somethings I feel can have small changes to make living here just unbelievable. Making sure the online payments are correct and we get out payments correct will help if we know what needs to be paid it can improve payment. Opening up pools would be nice Covid is here but let’s try to have fun.
The office contact wise could be better and could make it easier to contact management and explain concerns about apartment inconveniences. Other than that everything is okay:
They iight , it basically a place you can save money and stuff but they also quite in certain spots you stay at so I recommend you to stay at the top if you don’t want to hear walking all day and night..
It’s an average apartment village to live and play. You may not have a quiet night due to neighbors and the community so be prepared for that. Other then that, it’s not bad!
Everything is good except ( most of the time when i call the administration asking them a certain question, no one responded) other than this, it is perfect
We haven’t moved in yet; however, I just saw on Instagram that you get free stuff on a tour and we didn’t and I’m bummed about not getting a free T-shirt... BUT I’m so excited to live here! Lol! ❤️
The people here are super nice and helpful. There’s plenty of parking and there’s a nice walking area outside, I like it. I’m a big fan of the location Bc it’s close to everything
So far I haven’t had any complaints fr other than the roaches, I reached to the office and they said something was done but I can’t tell because I still have them
My resident experience here so far has been great, I’m loving the environment, the neighbors, enjoying my balcony, sitting outside looking at the view also.
I think this is a good complex besides the wifi coverage. Nice area for a college student. Cheap prices but the wifi shouldn’t be included in the rent if it’s not going to work.