The Path at Tuscaloosa

3.8

3.8

The experience in the path is amazing. This place is home for me. Everything here is great , the service, the internet , the amenities, the neighbors.
My experience so far has been ok. I have only been here a month and management has already changed. Requests are being caught between. But overall its positive. I plan on being here, so I am setting in.
I love it here , it’s very relaxed and quiet. The community is very peaceful and the people here are very nice and welcoming. I highly recommend staying here to anybody.
The office has been very helpful with any questions that I’ve had throughout my lease signing and move in and they keep me updated on any changes or bumps we run across.
It’s been great no complaints or problems the service from the staff is amazing and they never slack on they’re job the property is amazing always tidy
Great amenities. Maintenance great. Great location Roommate----smokes marijuana. Nothing has been done to stop this illegal activity. Have reported this to security & office. Asked for a roommate meeting. This has not been scheduled
Everyone in the office is very nice and friendly. They have great communication skills and mostly everything is clean. They are reasonable and understanding with everything.
It’s been alright I had some issues in the beginning but it’s getting better now , they’ve became very understanding with my health and everything
I enjoy living here have know problems when call for questions they are answered when I need a work order it's done the workers in the office are very nice and patience and friendly
Office management doesn’t reply back. Roommate pairing is terrible. Pools weren’t cleaned over summer. Maintenance responds quickly. The rooms are nice and comfortable.