Everyone who works here is so friendly and welcoming. You go the extra mile to make us feel like a community rather than just an apartment complex. Thank you for all you do, it does not go unnoticed!

Amenities are great. Noise is relatively low. However, moving in over the summer wasn't a great experience. Apartment wasn't very clean, even though they claimed it was cleaned. Staff was a bit slow to respond, making quite a few mistakes. Although, they were nice people and worked to rectify errors.

The facility itself is fairly nice, but I have found the management to be lacking at times for responsiveness. Management has forgotten to answer calls, not been at the front desk when they're supposed to be, not answered emails and not been very helpful answering questions about parking / maintenance / packages. It comes off as a lack of professionalism for an apartment building that caters primarily to future lawyers and business people.

For the most part, I enjoy living at Pav. The location and facilities are the best in the area. Some of the finishes in the apartments seem nice only on the surface, though.

I enjoy living at Pav there are some great amenities like the coffee machine and copy center. However, the furniture package has been a big disappointment. My desk chair is really shabby even after asking them to change it and a lot of it looks worn. Aside from that, I enjoy living here.

All of the amenities are excellent and the staff are always friendly. Very clean common areas. It is nice to live next to the law school. I would probably resign if it were a bit less expensive.

Apartment is clean and comfortable and most residents are considerate about noise. Great location. However, Wi-Fi is spotty at best. Many "amenities" like tanning and fire pit are broken or impossible to use. Gym is tiny and very limited. Pool area is nice but water is ice cold. It feels like a dorm with so many students and strict policies. Front desk service has gotten better but employees are sometimes rude and unprofessional.

Plus: Nice apartments, good amenities, close to north grounds. Minus: Price is ridiculous compared to other apartment complexes (i.e. Ivy Gardens), amenities are sometimes dysfunctional when needed the most (i.e. printers during the whole week of exam period).

The staff is amazing, and the improvements in the last several months have really stepped things up to be top notch. I would definitely recommend living here.

Overall, the community is fairly good and well-maintained. Response and professionalism of staff can be improved, however. Especially in terms of understanding their own job roles.

The office staff are great! They are always available and can answer questions. The location is spot on. I can walk to Curry, main grounds, the corner, and Barracks. It makes life so much easier not having to move my car much at all.

I like my neighbors, they're my friends and it's nice they live down the hallway. They aren't too loud and I've had no problems with neighbors. The pav events are fun too and I like the new ping pong table. My biggest complaint is the noise from construction that happens near Sedona but that's not Pav's fault

The internet is just subpar. Thats my only problem. I enjoy the apartment, I enjoy the facilities, I enjoy the pool and the employees. I just wish the internet wasn't so terrible.

I've had a great experience at Pav. It's close to the school, groceries, and fitness centers. The maintenance crew are always timely and friendly. I can often hear my upstairs neighbor walking around and the trash can get backed up, which are really my only major complaints, but the staff do a good job trying to keep the place clean and stocked, so I've enjoyed living at Pav.

I mean it's pretty good. Starbucks machine definitely helps. Wifi could be better. Management could be more competent. But I can't complain too much.

I absolutely love the pavilion. The staff is fantastic and super helpful. Most of the neighbors are quite and respectful. The new upgrades are beautiful!

Reply from The Pavilion at North Grounds

The apartments are very nice but the wifi is quite frustrating. The rooms are spacious, which is a plus. The gym is a little disappointing but also convenient.

Love the apartment, the remodeling is a bit disruptive and I wish you would open the pool doors earlier in the day so we don't have to walk around the entire building to get out at 7am.

When in doubt, get an apartment at the Pavilion at North Grounds. It is a 5 minute walk from the law school, the staff is welcoming, and the amenities are great.

I love it so far! My apartment was clean when I first moved in! The staff is awesome! I can't wait for the rest of the year. Park is expensive, but defineitly worth it

Ok. Things have definitely improved since the change of management. Service request are dealt with much quicker than before. There is still room for improvement though.

I love this building, the staff is awesome and the amenities are hard to beat! Thankful to have such an awesome place to call home. Thanks P@NG!

The Pavilion at North Grounds is an incredible community that really shows it truly cares about its residents. The Starbucks machine downstairs is huge and helps getting up in the morning before a busy day!

The apartment is great. I really like have an outdoor area. Having a pool in the summer time is also amazing. The only thing I would improve upon is getting the administration more organized. Two of my rent checks and a package have been lost.

Trash maintenance has improved tremendously over the past few months. There is much more communication with residents about what is going on. There could still be improvements made to the workout area.