Going well thus far, we needed to move in somewhere quickly and we able to find a place right away. Too many dogs and pets for my liking, they should put them all on the same floors.

The apartment is nice and certainly cleaner than my previous place in DC. It's nice to have so many people from my class in this building. Walking up the hill in the morning is what it is--the location here is pretty good. I'm not a coffee drinker but on days when I am, it's good to have it downstairs. I'm glad we can use this place as a venue for different socials. I haven't had any problems with my appliances. Still, when I think about what I'm paying relative to the rest of my classmates who live at Ivy or Jeffersonian, or at their own houses in Charlottesville, it still feels high. The internet is pretty unreliable. I'm undecided on renewing and not making those decisions at this moment, but when I do, I'll think about what I'm really getting for the extra $250-300 a month.

Community is great and I know plenty of people in it. I'm happy with the building, and the maintenance is responsive. I only wish that the printer would get fixed on time!

I wish the trash chute was more convenient. Everything else is great! The free coffee in the morning is wonderful. The walls seem to be thicker than in previous places that I've lived which makes it a nice and quiet place for graduate students to get some studying done.

The apartments are really quiet, even through it's a multi-storied apartment building. The location is great, close to shopping, restaurants, and good walking areas.

Great service! Reps so responsive, live the free Starbucks coffee, dog park is great to see all the dogs throughout the day, parking is so convenient

Everyone is very nice and the facility is clean and comfortable. Having packages delivered to door is huge. Lots of amenities for residents. 4/5

I would say I feel the hardware is good, but one thing that make me confused is that it is super inconvenient to print documents. It is weird to send the documents to the agent in order to print.

So far my experience has been great. The noise is mostly kept to a minimum, except on weekends. I do wish there were more opportunities and events to get to know other residents, though.

Nice community environment, lobby is generally clean and welcoming. Furniture option is a plus, though not the top quality (expected), could be better if the height of the bed and night stand matches. Generally quite, although it become really loud and annoying when someone is walking upstairs or holding a pool party as you can hear it in the bedroom.

So far, the staff has been wonderful and friendly, and everyone has been very welcoming. The roommate matching worked out great, and I am enjoying getting to know my roommate!

The employees at The other day my bath tub was clogged, and Shane solve the problem in a minute. Pavillion like Allie and Shane are amazing! Wonderful experience living here.

I like the amenities a lot, would like to see more community events. I think most of the other residents are very nice and respectful, and I enjoy living here overall

I'm almost satisfied with pavilion. Outstanding location, beautiful building, convinient buisiness room and great coffee machine. I only hope is toy and pool for kids.

Perfect location for law and business students and great amenities. Convenient to Barracks Road shopping center. Helpful staff and maintenance.

Great place to live! The staff is very friendly, the building is very clean and has everything someone who is new to the area would need to feel at home.

The Pavilion at North Grounds is a great place to live, is walking distance to law school, the amenities are amazing. I really like the ping pong table, the gym and the pool. And the coffee machine is my favorite :) People are very friendly and you feel like at home!

This will be my second year living here and I'm still very happy with the facility and staff! For the most part everything is clean and staff are friendly. Maintenance is always quick to respond to requests. The noise is kept to a minimum in the section of the building where I live.

Great place to live with awesome maintenance staff. Everything works and if something breaks or isn't working they are there to fix it usually the same day and definitely within 24 hours. Makes living here easy.

Living here is nice! the covered garage is awesome! It can be a bit loud at times (its college students - i get it). The location is really nice!

Absolutely pleased with the staff, the leasing process, and amenities. Perfect place for both undergraduate and professional level students to be safe, social, and successful!

Great location- right behind Barracks Shopping Center, walking distance to main grounds and north grounds. Staff is great and personable. They make sure to know each resident. Exercise center could use some more/newer equipment.

I have loved living at the pavilion. The staff is great, the amenities are awesome and it’s great to be so central to everything. I wish I could afford to stay in a one bedroom and continue to live in this amazing building!

Such a great apartment complex! It's more than just a building, there are lots of amenities that make it a great place to live. I really like the option to have a furnished apartment.

The apartment and my room itself is very nice and spacious. Being over the pool is very loud but it is helpful that quiet hours after 10 have been enforced.