We have had such a positive experience at The Pavilion. The school is so close to the law school and is pretty conveniently located to the main campus where all of the food and shops are. The Pav is also just a short drive away from the historic downtown area, which has some higher end restaurants and a very nice ambiance.

I love the convenience of being so close to the law school, the coffee machine, and that there are so many dogs around! Plus, the maintenance staff is outstanding - always prompt, friendly, and willing to go the extra mile.

I love the luxury of the building, the amenities, and the closeness to UVA. But the apartments are really poorly insulated, so I'm spending a fortune on heat/gas but my apartment never really gets that warm.

The apartment is really great overall. But I sometimes have a little trouble with management. I have been trying to resign for next year for a few weeks now and still don’t have the new lease despite asking multiple times.

The Pavilion is great! It’s gotten a bit louder on the weekends, however. For the most part, still quiet though! I still wish that there were more community events though.

I love living at the pav, its close to work and school and by far has the nicest apartments in the area. Love a granite countertop and the private bathrooms are the best.

Great place to live! Awesome apartment with excellent amenities. It’s in an ideal location,too. Highly recommend the Pavilion at North Grounds!

The staff at the Pavilion has been amazing. Maintenance has been so responsive. I love the common areas and on site gym. The location is great both for access to campus and to shopping and dining. Great experience overall.

A great community to be a part of. The amenities are really convenient. I like the comfort of being able to go down to the gym for a quick work out or printing something in the business office.

Great location, great staff. I chose to live here because of its proximity to the law school and the amenities, and though it is a little expensive it is worth the ease of mind.

one of the best places you can live in charlottsvill , the pavilion has meany facilities , party, socialism, and also has a good management.

Good overall. Nice apartment and usually respond quickly to the many necessary maintenance requests the building comes with. Laundry in-unit is nice.

This is a pretty great place! Its a little far from the lawn, but its right next to barracks shopping center, so its great!! It can be a little bit loud, but it is college students, lol.

Community is great and I know plenty of people in it. I'm happy with the building, and the maintenance is responsive. I only wish that the printer would get fixed on time!

I wish the trash chute was more convenient. Everything else is great! The free coffee in the morning is wonderful. The walls seem to be thicker than in previous places that I've lived which makes it a nice and quiet place for graduate students to get some studying done.

The apartments are really quiet, even through it's a multi-storied apartment building. The location is great, close to shopping, restaurants, and good walking areas.

Great service! Reps so responsive, live the free Starbucks coffee, dog park is great to see all the dogs throughout the day, parking is so convenient

Everyone is very nice and the facility is clean and comfortable. Having packages delivered to door is huge. Lots of amenities for residents. 4/5

I would say I feel the hardware is good, but one thing that make me confused is that it is super inconvenient to print documents. It is weird to send the documents to the agent in order to print.

So far my experience has been great. The noise is mostly kept to a minimum, except on weekends. I do wish there were more opportunities and events to get to know other residents, though.

Nice community environment, lobby is generally clean and welcoming. Furniture option is a plus, though not the top quality (expected), could be better if the height of the bed and night stand matches. Generally quite, although it become really loud and annoying when someone is walking upstairs or holding a pool party as you can hear it in the bedroom.

So far, the staff has been wonderful and friendly, and everyone has been very welcoming. The roommate matching worked out great, and I am enjoying getting to know my roommate!

The employees at The other day my bath tub was clogged, and Shane solve the problem in a minute. Pavillion like Allie and Shane are amazing! Wonderful experience living here.

I like the amenities a lot, would like to see more community events. I think most of the other residents are very nice and respectful, and I enjoy living here overall

I'm almost satisfied with pavilion. Outstanding location, beautiful building, convinient buisiness room and great coffee machine. I only hope is toy and pool for kids.