Such a great apartment complex! It's more than just a building, there are lots of amenities that make it a great place to live. I really like the option to have a furnished apartment.

I would really love it if The Pavilion at North Grounds would show a commitment to sustainability and recycling, because everyone here keeps asking about it and can't get answers to questions about sustainability practices.

The staff is great! Always there to help when you need them. Wonderful location. Walking distance to grounds and the corner. Useful gym but a little on the small side.

The apartment and my room itself is very nice and spacious. Being over the pool is very loud but it is helpful that quiet hours after 10 have been enforced.

My apartment recently needed some maintenance work done and the workers here were so kind, helpful, quick, and friendly! I love the business center here, it is a great place to do my work.

I've had a wonderful experience at the Pavilion! The staff are incredibly kind and responsive. The maintenance people are also very responsive, sometimes fixing things the same day. Overall, the building is pretty quiet and clean. There have a few times when there's been trash outside of apartments or alcohol containers, but the staff does a good job of staying on top of it. Also the amenities are fabulous and make the rent worth it!

i really like living there, it's a nice building and great people. The pool is awesome and so is the fire pit. Nothing makes my day like the dog park!

Excellent staff, very friendly and nice. An physical improvement I would address is the lighting fixtures in the hallways. There are way too many and out of alignment.

My experience here has been pretty good. Sometimes it is a bit loud on the weekends, but it is not too bad. The doggie park is awesome, and the covered garage is really nice.

Great location to the law school and nice kitchens. It costs more than I’d like, but I enjoy the comfortable life style. WiFi is the biggest thing that needs to be improved

I love being at the pavilion. If I had the budget I would stay and live on my own here! The staff is friendly and helpful and the amenities are awesome!

Great location. Walking distance to JPJ and Curry. The staff are great and very helpful. The printer goes out in the work-room, but the staff is always willing to print and get you what you need.

The location is fantastic for those who go to UVA Law or business school. Just a 3-5 minute walk to school. I would recommend getting private renters insurance and not the one they recommend.

Pavilion is great for law and Darden students. Very close to grounds, and conviently located next to Barracks shopping center. Great amenities and pet friendly.

I thoroughly enjoy living at the Pavilion! The building is typically cleaned and kept in good shape. The staff is incredibly welcoming and helpful. There are great amenities available to the residents to use.

I enjoy the amenities, but sound issues are the biggest nuisance. Walls are thin and sound travels easily around the building, especially between rooms.

Great location for law school/Darden students. The amenities are useful. There are free starbuck coffee, printer in the business center, and pool.

Great community. Excellent response time to any maintenance requests. Weather insulation is not the best. The rent is a tad overpriced. Overall great staff

They are a very good place to stay at. Comfortable apartments, well furnished, new and well maintained. They are very near to Law school and Darden.

Issue with the cellular network, wifi and fire alarm test during finals period The rest is great. Super lobby room, gym etc. I do like to have my package pick up but have them tossed it front of my door is not super adequate, anyone can take it....

Generally, i really like living here. My only big issue is how thin the walls are and therefore how easy sound travels. Not much to be done about that, but it can be disruptive.

My only complaint is that I can hear the person above me walk around so loudly it often wakes me up. Otherwise, it has been a great experience here at Pavilion.

It was nice experience living there. Community people is helpful. All amenities are very nice and apartments are luxuries. Location is very prime.

Everyone who works here is so friendly and welcoming. You go the extra mile to make us feel like a community rather than just an apartment complex. Thank you for all you do, it does not go unnoticed!

Amenities are great. Noise is relatively low. However, moving in over the summer wasn't a great experience. Apartment wasn't very clean, even though they claimed it was cleaned. Staff was a bit slow to respond, making quite a few mistakes. Although, they were nice people and worked to rectify errors.