I’m getting ready to move out in about a month but the Pavilion has been great to live in this year. It’s never been too noisy, even on the weekends. I wish they didn’t charge so much for electricity and that parking was included, but the apartment has many bonuses, such as a gym and study rooms on each floor. I’ve really enjoyed the addition of Wellness Wednesdays with fruit infused water and all of the new activities that have been added for residents in the last 3-4 months. Overall, I have enjoyed living here!

The best place you can choose or live in Charlottesvill. i like it very much because it has a good location, in the middle of the town, has a great views and, meany occasions.

The amenities are incredible! The staff are quick to respond to any issues, and the ability to rent furniture has been perfect for me. Additionally, living close to campus is a plus.

The maintenance crew is great. Super responsive and they always have helped me. My complaint is that the trash rooms often become overfilled and they make the hallways smell. Also, I think parking should be included in rent without an additional fee. I have recommended others to live here as well though.

Reply from The Pavilion at North Grounds

I like the building and the aminities. The apartments still has to be fixed up a bit. It’s also pretty far from grounds. But the people are great and the staff is nice. I want more community parties though! And free food, it was advertised more than we got any. At least once a month. Also the discounts we were given weren’t exclusive to pavilion people, it is just for students (false advertising). Also, when I was told that renewing my lease wouldn’t include the deals I got this year (the reason I joined) and now i’m not sure if I can re-sign.

Reply from The Pavilion at North Grounds

The amenities are great and the rooms are nice. I've had some issues with the staff and maintenance but i have had a decent experience overall.

The location is really awesome here! It is right next to barracks shopping center. It is a bit far from grounds but there are two busses so it’s fine. Kinda noisy

Convenient location and convenient amenities. Coffee in the lobby is nice too. Only a short walk from the law school. A little overpriced for C'ville

We have had such a positive experience at The Pavilion. The school is so close to the law school and is pretty conveniently located to the main campus where all of the food and shops are. The Pav is also just a short drive away from the historic downtown area, which has some higher end restaurants and a very nice ambiance.

I love the convenience of being so close to the law school, the coffee machine, and that there are so many dogs around! Plus, the maintenance staff is outstanding - always prompt, friendly, and willing to go the extra mile.

I love the luxury of the building, the amenities, and the closeness to UVA. But the apartments are really poorly insulated, so I'm spending a fortune on heat/gas but my apartment never really gets that warm.

The apartment is really great overall. But I sometimes have a little trouble with management. I have been trying to resign for next year for a few weeks now and still don’t have the new lease despite asking multiple times.

The Pavilion is great! It’s gotten a bit louder on the weekends, however. For the most part, still quiet though! I still wish that there were more community events though.

I love living at the pav, its close to work and school and by far has the nicest apartments in the area. Love a granite countertop and the private bathrooms are the best.

Great place to live! Awesome apartment with excellent amenities. It’s in an ideal location,too. Highly recommend the Pavilion at North Grounds!

The staff at the Pavilion has been amazing. Maintenance has been so responsive. I love the common areas and on site gym. The location is great both for access to campus and to shopping and dining. Great experience overall.

A great community to be a part of. The amenities are really convenient. I like the comfort of being able to go down to the gym for a quick work out or printing something in the business office.

Great location, great staff. I chose to live here because of its proximity to the law school and the amenities, and though it is a little expensive it is worth the ease of mind.

one of the best places you can live in charlottsvill , the pavilion has meany facilities , party, socialism, and also has a good management.

Good overall. Nice apartment and usually respond quickly to the many necessary maintenance requests the building comes with. Laundry in-unit is nice.

This is a pretty great place! Its a little far from the lawn, but its right next to barracks shopping center, so its great!! It can be a little bit loud, but it is college students, lol.

Community is great and I know plenty of people in it. I'm happy with the building, and the maintenance is responsive. I only wish that the printer would get fixed on time!

I wish the trash chute was more convenient. Everything else is great! The free coffee in the morning is wonderful. The walls seem to be thicker than in previous places that I've lived which makes it a nice and quiet place for graduate students to get some studying done.

The apartments are really quiet, even through it's a multi-storied apartment building. The location is great, close to shopping, restaurants, and good walking areas.

Great service! Reps so responsive, live the free Starbucks coffee, dog park is great to see all the dogs throughout the day, parking is so convenient