The Pavilion at North Grounds

There have been ups and downs, but overall I loved living here. I didn't like how the study rooms, computer room, and gym have smelt of toner for over two years and the company has shown no sign of fixing the issue. The coffee machine broke down too many times and the printer seemed to always be out of ink. The elevators, at times, wouldn't work and it would make me late for my bus from time to time. Also, the fire alarm goes off almost every other month, if not every month, for about half an hour. There is never a real fire, the system just keeps messing up. My family was woken up at 3 am once and we had to stand in the pouring rain until they gave the all-clear. Also, from the top floor of the building, the staff tend to throw the trashbags out the window into the dumpster on the bottom floor (it's extremely loud). It wakes up all of my roommates far too early in the morning. But, this place is very low maintenance and the staff is pretty approachable. We do get random events from time to time with amazing food and drinks! We also have some great family events too. The amenities are extremely desirable and it's right next to the grocery store! Overall, I liked living here but there are a lot of things that need to be addressed to make this expensive home worth its price.
It has been a great experience. The apartments are very comfortable and the facilities are very useful. The only negative thing is the fire alarm that sounds very often.
Overall, a good experience. Love the proximity to the supermarket and business school. Would be better if management could fix the fire alarm so that it doesn't ring at random timings.
Pavilion is a great place to live. It is close to the law school, making it a nice community and an easy commute for residents who attend the law school
The amenities are wonderful (especially the dog park). It is a very welcoming and accommodating place to live. The location is also ideal for students.
I love living at Pav. It's great to have so many friends in the same place and also the staff members are all wonderful. There is not anything I could think of that I would change.
It has been great so far. The maintenance staff is super helpful and fast to respond to any requests. The only thing I hope is to have the packages delivered to my door instead of having to ask the front desk every time.
Living at the pavilion is a great experience, and I have already renewed my lease to live here again next year. Love the pavilion and it’s convenience!
I am so proud to say that I live at the Pavilion at North Grounds. Everything from their pool and gym, to the maintenance and leasing staff; they are always making sure everything is taken care of and runs smoothly.
I think the Pavilion has improved a lot since I first moved in. The staff is pretty informative and there are a lot fo apartment events. Maintenance is always fast with repairs and extremely responsive.