I'm just about to move in and the staff is so friendly and helpful. Always keeping me in the loop and I'm not even moves in yet. I like that about the paxon

The paxon is a fabulous community from the start! Even prior to moving in, we love it! The staff insight is beyond helpful and so friendly. Can't wait for move in!

The Paxon is very upscale peaceful and serene. Just moved I and am very happy with my choice. The move in process was very easy and the location couldn't be better.

Jake is the best!! I had a friend come over and she couldn't stop talking about how welcoming he makes this place. He makes the experience and even residents who don't live her notice as well.

Beautiful and well maintained building with very nice amenities. We chose The Paxon for the location, accessibility, and close proximity to trails and parks.

We love living at the Paxon and use the amenities all the time. Feels like home with Jake greeting us at the door on our way home for the day. Very well maintained and they do a great job constantly adding new items for the patio and gym.

Management has been very helpful in our recent move. They have answered all our questions and have followed up on anything we have needed additional help with.

Jake is amazing! He's always been so attentive, prompt, and caring. Transitioning through the recent turn over has been hard; does change the vibe a bit but we look forward to getting to know the new staff.

Absolutely cannot beat the location of The Paxon in the Minneapolis North Loop neighborhood. The best of downtown and just a block from The Mississippi River. Love it here!

Great place to live. Close to lots of good food, bars etc. no noise and good people. No Maintainance issues either. Pool, gym, sauna and close to river

Love the staff! Very friendly and helpful when issues arise. I love that they know everyone by name and make an effort to make the residents here feel at home.

Great property and amazing location. Staff goes above and beyond and are always very helpful and friendly. Apartment finishings and appliances are all updated.

Just renewed my lease for another 15 months. The only down fall is when I originally signed my lease I could sign for two years, this time around I couldn't and it was unfortunate.

Reply from The Paxon

Paxon is a fantastic place to live in the North Loop. Staff and neighbors are always friendly. Common spaces and garage are tidy and well lit.

I've lived in the Paxon for 6 weeks and it has been great! The building is clean, the staff are very friendly and helpful, the amenities are abundant (love the work out facilities and yoga classes!).

The Paxon is a great community with a friendly staff. Awesome location in the North Loop. Finishings and appliances in units are up-to-date.

I've loved living at The Paxon! The staff is friendly and helpful and the residents are polite, respectful, and welcoming. The common areas are wonderful!

I renewed my lease. I have enjoyed living at The Paxon for over a year. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The location is great and I walk everywhere.

I'm on year number two and so far no issues. The front desk has been super helpful! Any maintenance tasks have been done in a timely manner. Signed a two year lease off the bat, the only thing that would deteriorate me from staying would be a high increase in rent from what I'm paying now.

The Paxon is home for me! There is nowhere else I would rather live in MSP. The staff is always welcoming and there is definitely a sense of community!

Great location in the heart of the North Loop. Nice amenities and clean common areas. Units are brand new and have nice patios. Swimming pool is nice to have in the summer!

I like the site. Seems to have a lot of potential. Good rewards available. I'll probably order something from Amazon. Looking forward to using the site. Thank you

The staff is very helpful and always friendly. Have never had an issue with our unit that wasn't fixed promptly. The work out room and other facilities are always kept clean and well maintained.

I really have been enjoying living at the Paxon. The staff is very friendly and the building is beautiful. I'm loving the amenities. I'm going to start a workout routine in the gym as well.

The Paxon has been a terrific place to live with a close little community. Building overall is very clean and adapts to some of the newest technologies (package concierge and butterfly access system)!