Once my noise issue was resolved, I have been very pleased with the property and management team efforts. Management team is very friendly! Thank you!

I used to love the Paxon but since the new ownership has taken over, the place seems to be a disaster. Our apartment unit is lovely but I just don’t see the valued relationship and care that we used to.

We abolsutely love the quiet neighborhood feel even though we’re right next to downtown! The location is wonderful because we can walk anywhere instead of having to park.

We have thoroughly enjoyed the Paxon as our first home as a newly married couple!! I always say it’s just a block from all the chaos of downtown. It’s a very quiet and safe neighborhood.

So far so good! The cleaning staff is great, the residents are very nice, and the amenities are awesome. The reason I moved here is for the location, and that has proven to be a great decision.

Incredibly disappointed to have lost Jake at the front desk. He was seriously wonderful to have running this place and a huge reason I've stayed!

I prefer the original rental company Lincoln Properties over the new rental company Greystar. I moved from a Greystar managed property, 1 month later they acquired my new building and continue to bring the same low and impersonal level of professionalism.

Location is great. Building is quiet, people are friendly. Amenities are in good condition and kept clean. Carpet needs to be cleaned more often and or replaced

Great community, wonderful amenities and you cannot beat the location. The neighbors are very nice and quiet and the staff is kind and helpful.

When I lived there it was great at first but then we had some troubles with things in the building. We ended up leaving the building and moved.

My apartment was in great condition when I moved in. Building is clean and well-maintained. Nate and Jake have been wonderful to work with - they are very responsive, very helpful, and professional. Awesome location, very close to the river (walking paths) and lots of cool places to eat. Love it here so far!

Reply from The Paxon

I really enjoy this resident community. The building is nice, and the location is exceptional. I dislike the inability to maintain two parking spots in the garage. Also, there seems to be issues with the locks on various parts of the building from time to time. The staff is usually very friendly.

Great office staff and amenities. Helpful maintenance staff. Apartment is nice. Wish the hot tub stayed open year round. Also would be nice if the dog run was completely enclosed. Overall, a awesome building.

I really like it here! It’s clean, quiet, and friendly. The amenities are great, as is the continual maintenance and improvements on the property. Great property management team!

I'm a big fan of PAXON. I like the location that is not noisy but it's very convenient because close to the city. Sometimes, I take a walk around here. I like the way along the Mississippi River.

After only a week of living here I have been very impressed with the building, staff, communal spaces, and the ease of moving in. Briana was extremely helpful with all my needs and questions. I have also found other residents to be kind and considerate. Happy so far!

The Paxon is a great place to live. The apartments are gorgeous and the amenities are amazing! It is fairly quiet, especially during the week.

So far the ore moving experience has been good and the people have been very friendly and accommodating. It took awhile for the paperwork but that wasn’t a big issue for me

This is great place to live the staff is wonderful and easy to work with. Whenever Ive had a maintenance issue they respond in a timely fashion and the amenities speak for themselves.

Reply from The Paxon

We just resigned our lease and we love living here. Its a great place, well located and very quiet. Plus being so close to the riverfront is such a nice bonus in the Summer!

Reply from The Paxon

Great! My husband, daughter, cat and I have enjoyed our time living at the Paxon. We have lived here for over one year and our favorite part of the apartment is the balcony.

Reply from The Paxon

Love living here! The location is amazing with so much surrounding me, my apartment is great, and the front desk/cleaning are so friendly and helpful. I have had minimal issue with noise, neighbors, etc and I've lived here for 3 years.

Reply from The Paxon

We love living at the Paxon! It has everything: convenient location, beautiful apartments with patios (ours has a wonderful view of downtown) and washer/dryer in unit, underground parking with storage, friendly staff, and helpful management. It doesn't get much better than this.

Reply from The Paxon

good so far. will know more when move in. good so far. will know more when move in. good so far. will know more when move in. thanks for allowing feedback

Reply from The Paxon

I love it here. The location, the staff, the residents and especially the Dogs! My view of the downtown skyline is Awesome. I am within walking distance of everything I like.