I really enjoy this resident community. The building is nice, and the location is exceptional. I dislike the inability to maintain two parking spots in the garage. Also, there seems to be issues with the locks on various parts of the building from time to time. The staff is usually very friendly.

Great office staff and amenities. Helpful maintenance staff. Apartment is nice. Wish the hot tub stayed open year round. Also would be nice if the dog run was completely enclosed. Overall, a awesome building.

I really like it here! It’s clean, quiet, and friendly. The amenities are great, as is the continual maintenance and improvements on the property. Great property management team!

I'm a big fan of PAXON. I like the location that is not noisy but it's very convenient because close to the city. Sometimes, I take a walk around here. I like the way along the Mississippi River.

After only a week of living here I have been very impressed with the building, staff, communal spaces, and the ease of moving in. Briana was extremely helpful with all my needs and questions. I have also found other residents to be kind and considerate. Happy so far!

The Paxon is a great place to live. The apartments are gorgeous and the amenities are amazing! It is fairly quiet, especially during the week.

So far the ore moving experience has been good and the people have been very friendly and accommodating. It took awhile for the paperwork but that wasn’t a big issue for me

This is great place to live the staff is wonderful and easy to work with. Whenever Ive had a maintenance issue they respond in a timely fashion and the amenities speak for themselves.

Reply from The Paxon

We just resigned our lease and we love living here. Its a great place, well located and very quiet. Plus being so close to the riverfront is such a nice bonus in the Summer!

Reply from The Paxon

Great! My husband, daughter, cat and I have enjoyed our time living at the Paxon. We have lived here for over one year and our favorite part of the apartment is the balcony.

Reply from The Paxon

Love living here! The location is amazing with so much surrounding me, my apartment is great, and the front desk/cleaning are so friendly and helpful. I have had minimal issue with noise, neighbors, etc and I've lived here for 3 years.

Reply from The Paxon

We love living at the Paxon! It has everything: convenient location, beautiful apartments with patios (ours has a wonderful view of downtown) and washer/dryer in unit, underground parking with storage, friendly staff, and helpful management. It doesn't get much better than this.

Reply from The Paxon

good so far. will know more when move in. good so far. will know more when move in. good so far. will know more when move in. thanks for allowing feedback

Reply from The Paxon

I love it here. The location, the staff, the residents and especially the Dogs! My view of the downtown skyline is Awesome. I am within walking distance of everything I like.

Reply from The Paxon

Love living here! Great location, amenities have everything I need, and love our front desk and cleaning lady! Everyone is so welcoming and such a great way to start the day! :)

The Paxon is a great apartment community. Great staff, well taken care of, and premium North Loop location. Only feedback is to clean the hallways more often and provide more towels and disinfectant wipes in the gym.

The Paxon is a great complex. The apartments have great finishes and the building offers overall good amenities. Not giving it full 5 stars since you see people moving in and out frequently, which can be a bit disturbing, especially when it comes to handling packages.

This is an incredible place to live..the location is impeccable..right on the river but in the north loop. It’s the perfect location for private city living.

Reply from The Paxon

I love the atmosphere: the building is pretty quiet and always a clean. The garage door always a takes some time to open but overall everything is pretty good. I feel like home.

Reply from The Paxon

The Paxon is a beautiful community and my boyfriend and I love our apartment with downtown views and lots of space. Staff is friendly and helpful and the building is quiet except for the trains that roll by the building’s south side. That said, the windows and patio doors do a great job of cancelling train noise. In addition, the proximity to downtown, the river, and all the amenities in the North Loop makes this a wonderful place to live.

Reply from The Paxon

The team at the Paxon are incredibly helpful in all issues. The layout of the spaces are really well done. The location is fantastic as it is easy to access downtown and the river easily.

Reply from The Paxon

Welcoming staff, great neighborhood, so many great restaurants in walking distance, quiet building and street, trains isn't too loud! Just a good place to live

Reply from The Paxon

Beautiful apartments and great locations. Plenty of space if you have a dog and a great park next to the river near by. Also love the free coffee machine in the lobby, that is a lifesaver some mornings.

We love living here. It's clean and quiet and really well located! The amenities are top notch - it's been so great having the community spaces to grill out and have people over.

I'm just about to move in and the staff is so friendly and helpful. Always keeping me in the loop and I'm not even moves in yet. I like that about the paxon