The staff is amazing - the gym is A+ rated - Pool and hot tub area look amazing, not sure if there will be enough room once the complex reaches 100% capacity?

We love living here. All the staff and community members are all great! It’s super dog friendly too which is a big perk for us! The amenities are also amazing!

Reply from The Pendleton

The Pendleton staff is amazing. It is kept clean safe and so well run . My daughter and I have had the best experience here . I would recommend the Pendleton to all of my friends and clients

Reply from The Pendleton

I love living at The Pendleton. It is conveniently located near restaurants, shopping and major highways. The garbage and recycling system is so convenient. The staff couldn’t be any nicer or more accommodating.

Reply from The Pendleton

Such a wonderful experience. The Pendleton is like a resort where you actually can live. The staff are super friendly, the amenities are great.

Reply from The Pendleton

Staff is great. Facilities are so clean! Maintanence is so speedy! It is a nice environment for all ages, especially young people. The events hosted make it a real community.

Reply from The Pendleton

Love it all. Staff is friendly , helpful and attentive. We’ve made good friends here and can’t think about leaving. All the amenities you could want

Reply from The Pendleton

i love everything about the apartment! clean, home like feeling and all of my neighbors are very friendly! my dog loves getting a treat every couple of days from the ladies in front after our walk! !!

Reply from The Pendleton

Good service. Helpful staff. The personnel try to do all the best to make renters happy. The snow on the territory was cleaned all winter. Hot tub is clean and work all time.

Reply from The Pendleton

Beautiful place to live with such great amenities. Love how modern and new everything is and how welcoming the community is. Our friends and family that have visited have said the same thing.

Reply from The Pendleton

I moved from Texas thinking I left home behind.Moving into The Pendleton apartments made me feel Iam home again.The manager and staff always make sure my family and I are feeling comfortable by always having the fastest service,creating small party gatherings for neighbors to chat and meet, and constantly doing their best in keeping everything around us upgraded and clean.

Reply from The Pendleton

Great community with lots to offer and nice, brand new apartments. Also excellent location with stores and restaurants close by plus easy access to highways.

Reply from The Pendleton

The community at The Pendleton is outstanding. The amenities and location can’t be beat. The resident events are frequent and top notch from the happy hours and holiday parties to the upcoming food truck Thursdays!

Reply from The Pendleton

So far I have loved living here. It is beautiful and so close to everything you need! I live in the one bedroom and there is plenty of space. I am very excited to explore the outdoor amenities once the weather warms up.

Reply from The Pendleton

Friendly staff along with quiet and clean environment. There are plenty of stores nearby and easy access to parking. We love living here in the apartment community

Reply from The Pendleton

We love it here! It’s absolutely gorgeous and convenient. The amenities are our favorite part. We especially love the dog washing station. The management team is excellent!

Reply from The Pendleton

Love living here, everyone is so friendly, the staff is so professional and feels like living in a resort, we love living in the townhouse, we have so many amenities

Reply from The Pendleton

I so appreciate everything that the staff has done to make this move so comfortable. The Pendleton is beautiful, clean and very accommodating.

Reply from The Pendleton

The staff is very friendly and informative. Overall great because 24/7 access to main building for printing or working out and clean and friendly environment.

Reply from The Pendleton

The community is gorgeous, the people are so friendly and the staff is absolutely amazing. My relocation experience has been so easy and I owe it to the helpful and friendly Pendleton staff.

Reply from The Pendleton

The last 7 months have been so enjoyable in our new apartment. I love to entertain and even with a 1 bedroom apartment, we have more than enough room to have family and friends over. Looking forward to spring, then the opening of the pool, and then summer!!!

Reply from The Pendleton

Absolutely love living here. Pet friendly. Kid friendly. Fire pits. Hot tub open year-round and beautiful pool. Awesome location. Great staff.

Reply from The Pendleton

Love it I would tell everyone about this place and get them to come in. The people that work here are awesome and are willing to to anything for their residents

Reply from The Pendleton

Everything has been very good so far. Move in process was smooth and staff was very helpful. Very impressed with responsiveness of maintenance team; they have been prompt and very courteous. Only challenge so far is the ongoing construction next door.

Reply from The Pendleton

Moving in. I like the resident portal and responsiveness to requests. The community seems welcoming, and the staff are knowledgeable. I especially like the location convenient to shopper and services