We love our hime and community at the Pendleton. Everyone who works at the Pendleton is friendly and quick to respond to any questions or concerns.

After a quick home sale, viewing many rental properties, we were pleasantly surprised to find the upsale Pendleton. Andrea and her assistants were so helpful in the process... thank you!

Wonderful location and amenities. The apartment itself is so comfortable and I love the brand new fixtures and appliances. Can’t wait to use everything the community has to offer.

Staff were very kind and accommodating to our limited tour schedule before we signed the lease. The apartment is absolutely beautiful with easy access to the indoor parking garage, gym and mail room. So excited to live here!

We looked at numerous apartment complexes and The Pendleton was by far the friendliest and most welcoming. We feel like we are on vacation staying here! The pool is beautiful as is the design of all of the common areas! The location is wonderful too! We are very happy with our decision!

This is a nice place to live and a respite from the traffic and other hubbub of city life. The staff are so kind--one of the leasing agents stops to speak to and pet our dogs every time she sees us. The amenities are nice, but I do wish the jets in the hot tub functioned!

we absolutely love living at Pendleton. The staff is amazing and very attentive. The amenities are first rate and the accessibility to shopping and highways make the Pendleton THE place to live.

The staff is very friendly and quick to respond. The amenities are amazing and the location is convenient for lots of shops and restaurants with easy access to the highways.

Very friendly staff and neighbors. Brand new community, modern in a great location. The club house is great. Pool area and gym are top notch.

Beautiful place! They respond quickly to requests. I have not had any issues they did not respond quickly to. No idea why this has to be 140 character limit

The amenities are unparalleled. The staff have been wonderful. Everything has gone very smoothly and we are very pleased with our choice. Thank you!

LOVE living here. Like a resort. Staff is caring and professional. They actually CARE. More than happy to help w anything. Fun happy hours. Beautiful all around.

I am very pleased with The Pendleton so far. The location is great and the staff is extremely helpful and friendly. I have a beautiful pool view, and the gym has everything I need!

The staff is great here. They are friendly and caring. Apartments and amenities are awesome. Social events are fun way to meet community members. Maintenance is prompt with any requests.

The area is super convenient and the staff is super helpful. They have been very attentative whenever I have brought an issue to them or maintenance.

We moved in from out of State, the Pendleton property in Cranberry is beautiful and amenities on the property are first class as well as the management team!

We have been at the Pendleton for three days. The staff has gone out of their way to make our move smooth. The other tenants have been extremely welcoming. Plus as a bonus, there was a Happy Hour on our second day here - I like to think it was our “Welcome Party”!

Absolutely love the Pendleton. The amenities are first class and the office & maintenance staff couldn’t be nicer! Great location near brand new eats, drinks & shopping. Our pups love the dog park and walking trails connected to the complex. We’ve met great people at the monthly happy hours and lounging and grilling by the pool. Very happy with the property and would highly recommend.

It is been 2 wewks since we moved in and so far I love everything about Pendlton. The apartment is confortable, the clube house is amazingly chic! Also the gym is quite and nice. Happy to be here so far 😊

I love this place! The staff was excellent is helping us get set up, plus the whole process was easy to do. Moving in was a pleasant experience, and so far, I'm loving this place!

A great complex with such helpful, nice staff. Beautiful spacious living. If there’s any problem, I know Andrea will help! Looked at a few other places in Cranberry and nothing compared!

Reply from The Pendleton

I’m relocating to cranberry and Andrea and Becca showed me the complete complex and knew it was perfect for me . They were so personable and sincere I knew it would be the right move . Looking for a red to my move in date

Reply from The Pendleton

Love the residents Love the atmosphere Very laid back Pets are all so friendly Staff is very friendly Love everything about the Pendleton Feels like you are staying at a 5 star resort!

Reply from The Pendleton

Community is really nice, so much to do around Cranberry and very close to major highways and Pittsburgh. Amenities are top notch and staff is friendly and helpful.

Reply from The Pendleton

Facility is managed well - with beautiful amenities. Close to all major highways. Close to shopping and restaurants. Very friendly staff and maintenance crew.