Moved in recently ..... we are very happy in our new home. The staff is super helpful and the amenities are awesome! Glad we chose The Pendleton!

Awesome place to live. The residents are super welcoming. I have enjoyed the community aspect of it. Look for the Pendleton group when you arrive, we always do fun stuff!

I love it here! I love all the amenities and the people! Such a Clean and friendly community ! Everyone is so helpful and kind! Also love the area and how it’s so close to everything you need!!

Lively and fully functioning space! Very convenient and accessible to all the needed shops and roads. Love the amenities and ambience provided

Good location. Good location. Good location. Good location. Good location. Good location. Good location. Good location. Good location. Good location. Good location. Good location. Yayy, reward unlocked.

Quiet, luxurious and carefree living. Been here three months and I have had no problems. Management is caring and helpful. Common areas are immaculate and exceed expectations. I highly recommend The PENDLETON to anyone in search of luxury apartment living.

Reply from The Pendleton

Everyone is super friendly. The gym and pool are great. We always attend the community events and love meeting all the people and hanging out.

Reply from The Pendleton

All is good for our first week as a resident. The staff has been fantastic. A couple maintenance issues were handled promptly, by a very nice two man team. The pool area is kept clean for everyone’s use. I look forward in using the grill. Overall a great rating!

Reply from The Pendleton

Enjoying our new home and community. Love being so close to everything and able to walk to restaurants and shopping. Also, great parks and trails within a short drive.

Reply from The Pendleton

This is a great place to live as newcomer in Pittsburgh area. People are nice and friendly, lots of families living and sharing moments together, good environment and excellent structure for outdoor and indoor activities.

Reply from The Pendleton

Great atmosphere! All the amenities you could ever want or need. The staff is amazing. Maintenance is prompt and efficient. Love living here!

Reply from The Pendleton

Amenities are great and staff are always helpful! The gym has everything you need. My favorite amenity is the pool/hot tub area with a community grilling and several flat screens.

Reply from The Pendleton

Lovely neighborhood, maintenance updated, good staff, great location, pet friendly, good environment, clean, easy access to the main roads, good restaurants nearby.

Reply from The Pendleton

If someone is looking for a thoughtful management company, I would highly recommend this company and this apartment complex. I have rented in Pittsburgh for over a decade and truly never had such a positive experience. I've already made meaningful memories and have only lived here for four months so far. The amenities are creative and there is a variety for lifestyles and ages. The apartment finishes are beautiful. The staff, everyone from the front office to maintenance are so thoughtful and kind. Keep up the incredible work!

Reply from The Pendleton

It has been great living here. We have met so many people. It is a lot bigger than our old place downtown and we get a pool now which is nice.

Reply from The Pendleton

I really enjoy living at The Pendleton. Everyone I have met is very friendly. The apartments are beautiful and the community is well maintained. The Clubhouse and Pool area are beautiful, clean, and a pleasant.

Reply from The Pendleton

Amenities are incredible however maintenance of the interior buildings that are not connected to the main building could use some attention!

Reply from The Pendleton

Apartment is extremely spacious, friendly neighbors, and the best staff. I love the valet trash and also the events for the residents are appreciated.

Reply from The Pendleton

The Pendleton has wonderful management and office staff and maintenance is on top of the calls. They are quick to respond and fix everything right away. They are simply amazing! These apartments are like a vacation resort with plenty of amenities. The gym is 5 times the size of most complexes, the pool area is beautiful and the community center has the best business center and lounge area I have ever seen. If this was a vacation resort, you would be paying $400/night easily! When you live in they give you a nice unbreakable wine “glass” with a lid, a beach towel, some little snacks, a roll of toilet paper and paper towel etc... very thoughtful! They left reusable water bottles in the gym which I took extra of to give to family to try and convince them to move in. ;-) There is also a resident happy hour with free food and drinks once a month where they hire a professional bartender. On other weekends they have food trucks where you can fill up and meet your neighbors. There are cameras inside and outside of all of the buildings. So the security is great. Our last apartment smelled all of the time. It was disgusting! We never get nasty smells here and I see the cleaning crew every week. They stay on top of it here! These apartments are also nice and close to every store you could possibly need, a short drive to downtown Pittsburgh and a quick few minutes to the country for some fresh air and hiking. The community also has its own nature path which leads to more trails nearby. I could go on about how much I love this place, but this review is already longer than expected. Do yourself a favor and move here if you want to live in the best apartments ever built.

Reply from The Pendleton

We absolutely love living at the Pendleton. My family and I moved from Texas to Cranberry in 14 days. From the staff to the beautiful amenities our move went smoothly and we now enjoy the community the Pendleton has to offer. We are so happy to call this home.

Reply from The Pendleton

Very luxury apartments, well insulated so lower energy costs, great amenities, AMAZING staff, and generally quiet but fun community. Only problems I've had are with luggage carts missing when I need to move furniture to/from my apt. But that's either due to them being in use or not returned by another resident

Reply from The Pendleton

This apartment community is awesome! Everyone is friendly and welcoming. They are kind of a big family that we can’t wait to be apart of. Also, they are 100% a dog friendly community which is so nice for our dog that hadn’t ever been in an apartment building before. He has taken to them all so easily.

Reply from The Pendleton

Most people are friendly great environment enjoy it it’s very fun the staff is quick and helpful I like all the dogs I like the free coffee and water

Reply from The Pendleton

Great experience so far! Amenities are exceptional along with the staff. Location is convenient to Pittsburgh as well as many shops in Cranberry

Reply from The Pendleton

Great apartment! We love living in cranberry. It’s close to everything you could ever need. Tons of food and shopping and the turnpike is close so if you need to go anywhere that makes traveling easy!