Availability to all of my needs good groundskeeping kept neat clean good maintenance quiet people are very nice answer any questions well I might have

I’ve been living here for almost a year and it’s been an all around great experience. In addition to the great amenities, the staff are always welcoming and the neighbors are friendly.

Reply from The Pendleton

I’ve been living here for almost a year now and it has been a great experience all around. In addition to the great amenities, the staff are always welcoming and neighbors are friendly.

Love living at a resort! This place is awesome from the relaxing pool area, to the coffee, to the landscaping and the staff. We will be here for awhile!

Reply from The Pendleton

These are great apartments in a great area. The maintenance and office staff are always friendly and quick to respond to issues. I have love my time here and will always recommend it to others.

Reply from The Pendleton

Like it here, great people and community live here. It’s a nice quiet place. If you’re looking to get away from the noisy city life then the Pendleton is where you need to be

Reply from The Pendleton

Great amenities such as happy hour events, swimming pool, free coffee, and fitness center! I love the workers and the community is very safe

Reply from The Pendleton

It has been phenomenal. I feel like I’m on vacation every day! Friendly residents and staff is amazing. Social atmosphere for those that are interested and privacy also. Building 5001 amenities are the best I’ve ever seen in apartment living. Plenty of outdoor comfortable seating at fire pits where you can enjoy watching sporting events, or whatever you please. Highly highly recommend!!

Reply from The Pendleton

The staff is amazing - the gym is A+ rated - Pool and hot tub area look amazing, not sure if there will be enough room once the complex reaches 100% capacity?

Reply from The Pendleton

We love living here. All the staff and community members are all great! It’s super dog friendly too which is a big perk for us! The amenities are also amazing!

Reply from The Pendleton

The Pendleton staff is amazing. It is kept clean safe and so well run . My daughter and I have had the best experience here . I would recommend the Pendleton to all of my friends and clients

Reply from The Pendleton

I love living at The Pendleton. It is conveniently located near restaurants, shopping and major highways. The garbage and recycling system is so convenient. The staff couldn’t be any nicer or more accommodating.

Reply from The Pendleton

Such a wonderful experience. The Pendleton is like a resort where you actually can live. The staff are super friendly, the amenities are great.

Reply from The Pendleton

Staff is great. Facilities are so clean! Maintanence is so speedy! It is a nice environment for all ages, especially young people. The events hosted make it a real community.

Reply from The Pendleton

Love it all. Staff is friendly , helpful and attentive. We’ve made good friends here and can’t think about leaving. All the amenities you could want

Reply from The Pendleton

i love everything about the apartment! clean, home like feeling and all of my neighbors are very friendly! my dog loves getting a treat every couple of days from the ladies in front after our walk! !!

Reply from The Pendleton

Good service. Helpful staff. The personnel try to do all the best to make renters happy. The snow on the territory was cleaned all winter. Hot tub is clean and work all time.

Reply from The Pendleton

Beautiful place to live with such great amenities. Love how modern and new everything is and how welcoming the community is. Our friends and family that have visited have said the same thing.

Reply from The Pendleton

I moved from Texas thinking I left home behind.Moving into The Pendleton apartments made me feel Iam home again.The manager and staff always make sure my family and I are feeling comfortable by always having the fastest service,creating small party gatherings for neighbors to chat and meet, and constantly doing their best in keeping everything around us upgraded and clean.

Reply from The Pendleton

Great community with lots to offer and nice, brand new apartments. Also excellent location with stores and restaurants close by plus easy access to highways.

Reply from The Pendleton

The community at The Pendleton is outstanding. The amenities and location can’t be beat. The resident events are frequent and top notch from the happy hours and holiday parties to the upcoming food truck Thursdays!

Reply from The Pendleton

So far I have loved living here. It is beautiful and so close to everything you need! I live in the one bedroom and there is plenty of space. I am very excited to explore the outdoor amenities once the weather warms up.

Reply from The Pendleton

Friendly staff along with quiet and clean environment. There are plenty of stores nearby and easy access to parking. We love living here in the apartment community

Reply from The Pendleton

We love it here! It’s absolutely gorgeous and convenient. The amenities are our favorite part. We especially love the dog washing station. The management team is excellent!

Reply from The Pendleton

Love living here, everyone is so friendly, the staff is so professional and feels like living in a resort, we love living in the townhouse, we have so many amenities