Staff is great. Facilities are so clean! Maintanence is so speedy! It is a nice environment for all ages, especially young people. The events hosted make it a real community.

Love it all. Staff is friendly , helpful and attentive. We’ve made good friends here and can’t think about leaving. All the amenities you could want

i love everything about the apartment! clean, home like feeling and all of my neighbors are very friendly! my dog loves getting a treat every couple of days from the ladies in front after our walk! !!

Good service. Helpful staff. The personnel try to do all the best to make renters happy. The snow on the territory was cleaned all winter. Hot tub is clean and work all time.

Beautiful place to live with such great amenities. Love how modern and new everything is and how welcoming the community is. Our friends and family that have visited have said the same thing.

Reply from The Pendleton

I moved from Texas thinking I left home behind.Moving into The Pendleton apartments made me feel Iam home again.The manager and staff always make sure my family and I are feeling comfortable by always having the fastest service,creating small party gatherings for neighbors to chat and meet, and constantly doing their best in keeping everything around us upgraded and clean.

Reply from The Pendleton

Great community with lots to offer and nice, brand new apartments. Also excellent location with stores and restaurants close by plus easy access to highways.

Reply from The Pendleton

The community at The Pendleton is outstanding. The amenities and location can’t be beat. The resident events are frequent and top notch from the happy hours and holiday parties to the upcoming food truck Thursdays!

Reply from The Pendleton

So far I have loved living here. It is beautiful and so close to everything you need! I live in the one bedroom and there is plenty of space. I am very excited to explore the outdoor amenities once the weather warms up.

Reply from The Pendleton

Friendly staff along with quiet and clean environment. There are plenty of stores nearby and easy access to parking. We love living here in the apartment community

Reply from The Pendleton

We love it here! It’s absolutely gorgeous and convenient. The amenities are our favorite part. We especially love the dog washing station. The management team is excellent!

Reply from The Pendleton

Love living here, everyone is so friendly, the staff is so professional and feels like living in a resort, we love living in the townhouse, we have so many amenities

Reply from The Pendleton

I so appreciate everything that the staff has done to make this move so comfortable. The Pendleton is beautiful, clean and very accommodating.

Reply from The Pendleton

The staff is very friendly and informative. Overall great because 24/7 access to main building for printing or working out and clean and friendly environment.

Reply from The Pendleton

The community is gorgeous, the people are so friendly and the staff is absolutely amazing. My relocation experience has been so easy and I owe it to the helpful and friendly Pendleton staff.

Reply from The Pendleton

The last 7 months have been so enjoyable in our new apartment. I love to entertain and even with a 1 bedroom apartment, we have more than enough room to have family and friends over. Looking forward to spring, then the opening of the pool, and then summer!!!

Reply from The Pendleton

Absolutely love living here. Pet friendly. Kid friendly. Fire pits. Hot tub open year-round and beautiful pool. Awesome location. Great staff.

Reply from The Pendleton

Love it I would tell everyone about this place and get them to come in. The people that work here are awesome and are willing to to anything for their residents

Reply from The Pendleton

Everything has been very good so far. Move in process was smooth and staff was very helpful. Very impressed with responsiveness of maintenance team; they have been prompt and very courteous. Only challenge so far is the ongoing construction next door.

Reply from The Pendleton

Moving in. I like the resident portal and responsiveness to requests. The community seems welcoming, and the staff are knowledgeable. I especially like the location convenient to shopper and services

Reply from The Pendleton

Moving in Feb 23rd and can't wait! The pool looks amazing, the fire pits look amazing, the gym looks amazing! Best part about the place is the free coffee machine in the lobby :)

Reply from The Pendleton

Awesome place to live. Amenities are second to none and we have the best staff. They are always available and very attentive. They care about the residents here at The Pendleton.

Reply from The Pendleton

It's been 6 month since we moved in here and with all these great amenities, friendly staff and our nice view , we are happy to call it Home! :)

Reply from The Pendleton

I have lived at the Pendleton for only a month and have had nothing but fantastic encounters with staff and fellow residents. The staff have been accommodating and responsive to all of my questions. The community atmosphere is what drew me and everyone here has been friendly and welcoming. I am so happy to call the Pendleton home.

Reply from The Pendleton

I moved into my new apartment at The Pendleton at the end of November. The property is beautiful, the staff is very friendly and willing to help me with anything I need. I also like that the parking garage for the main building leads up to my floor, which makes it easy to unload my car with groceries or large purchases.