Very good experience so far. Staff is super nice and helpful when you need something. Workers are always nice and friendly too. The only thing that is problematic is sometime the hallways are a little noisy so when the trash/recycle crew comes in late at night it can be a little noisy! But overall not a super big deal

Reply from The Pendleton

Awesome place to live. Excellent outdoor area and perfect inside commons area. Happy hours once a month. Best place in Cranberry hands down.

We have been in our apartment for over 4 months and live it so much! It didn’t take long for it to be “home”. I’m anxious to spend the holidays here (finally have enough room to entertain).

The office staff has been outstanding. I've had very few minor issues, and they have all been addressed expeditiously. The package system is unbelievable.

Reply from The Pendleton

We love our hime and community at the Pendleton. Everyone who works at the Pendleton is friendly and quick to respond to any questions or concerns.

Reply from The Pendleton

After a quick home sale, viewing many rental properties, we were pleasantly surprised to find the upsale Pendleton. Andrea and her assistants were so helpful in the process... thank you!

Reply from The Pendleton

Wonderful location and amenities. The apartment itself is so comfortable and I love the brand new fixtures and appliances. Can’t wait to use everything the community has to offer.

Reply from The Pendleton

Staff were very kind and accommodating to our limited tour schedule before we signed the lease. The apartment is absolutely beautiful with easy access to the indoor parking garage, gym and mail room. So excited to live here!

Reply from The Pendleton

We looked at numerous apartment complexes and The Pendleton was by far the friendliest and most welcoming. We feel like we are on vacation staying here! The pool is beautiful as is the design of all of the common areas! The location is wonderful too! We are very happy with our decision!

Reply from The Pendleton

This is a nice place to live and a respite from the traffic and other hubbub of city life. The staff are so kind--one of the leasing agents stops to speak to and pet our dogs every time she sees us. The amenities are nice, but I do wish the jets in the hot tub functioned!

Reply from The Pendleton

we absolutely love living at Pendleton. The staff is amazing and very attentive. The amenities are first rate and the accessibility to shopping and highways make the Pendleton THE place to live.

Reply from The Pendleton

The staff is very friendly and quick to respond. The amenities are amazing and the location is convenient for lots of shops and restaurants with easy access to the highways.

Reply from The Pendleton

Very friendly staff and neighbors. Brand new community, modern in a great location. The club house is great. Pool area and gym are top notch.

Reply from The Pendleton

Beautiful place! They respond quickly to requests. I have not had any issues they did not respond quickly to. No idea why this has to be 140 character limit

Reply from The Pendleton

The amenities are unparalleled. The staff have been wonderful. Everything has gone very smoothly and we are very pleased with our choice. Thank you!

Reply from The Pendleton

LOVE living here. Like a resort. Staff is caring and professional. They actually CARE. More than happy to help w anything. Fun happy hours. Beautiful all around.

Reply from The Pendleton

I am very pleased with The Pendleton so far. The location is great and the staff is extremely helpful and friendly. I have a beautiful pool view, and the gym has everything I need!

Reply from The Pendleton

The staff is great here. They are friendly and caring. Apartments and amenities are awesome. Social events are fun way to meet community members. Maintenance is prompt with any requests.

Reply from The Pendleton

The area is super convenient and the staff is super helpful. They have been very attentative whenever I have brought an issue to them or maintenance.

Reply from The Pendleton

We moved in from out of State, the Pendleton property in Cranberry is beautiful and amenities on the property are first class as well as the management team!

Reply from The Pendleton

We have been at the Pendleton for three days. The staff has gone out of their way to make our move smooth. The other tenants have been extremely welcoming. Plus as a bonus, there was a Happy Hour on our second day here - I like to think it was our “Welcome Party”!

Reply from The Pendleton

Absolutely love the Pendleton. The amenities are first class and the office & maintenance staff couldn’t be nicer! Great location near brand new eats, drinks & shopping. Our pups love the dog park and walking trails connected to the complex. We’ve met great people at the monthly happy hours and lounging and grilling by the pool. Very happy with the property and would highly recommend.

Reply from The Pendleton

It is been 2 wewks since we moved in and so far I love everything about Pendlton. The apartment is confortable, the clube house is amazingly chic! Also the gym is quite and nice. Happy to be here so far 😊

Reply from The Pendleton

I love this place! The staff was excellent is helping us get set up, plus the whole process was easy to do. Moving in was a pleasant experience, and so far, I'm loving this place!

Reply from The Pendleton

A great complex with such helpful, nice staff. Beautiful spacious living. If there’s any problem, I know Andrea will help! Looked at a few other places in Cranberry and nothing compared!