Everything has been very good so far. Move in process was smooth and staff was very helpful. Very impressed with responsiveness of maintenance team; they have been prompt and very courteous. Only challenge so far is the ongoing construction next door.

Moving in. I like the resident portal and responsiveness to requests. The community seems welcoming, and the staff are knowledgeable. I especially like the location convenient to shopper and services

Moving in Feb 23rd and can't wait! The pool looks amazing, the fire pits look amazing, the gym looks amazing! Best part about the place is the free coffee machine in the lobby :)

Reply from The Pendleton

Awesome place to live. Amenities are second to none and we have the best staff. They are always available and very attentive. They care about the residents here at The Pendleton.

Reply from The Pendleton

It's been 6 month since we moved in here and with all these great amenities, friendly staff and our nice view , we are happy to call it Home! :)

Reply from The Pendleton

I have lived at the Pendleton for only a month and have had nothing but fantastic encounters with staff and fellow residents. The staff have been accommodating and responsive to all of my questions. The community atmosphere is what drew me and everyone here has been friendly and welcoming. I am so happy to call the Pendleton home.

Reply from The Pendleton

I moved into my new apartment at The Pendleton at the end of November. The property is beautiful, the staff is very friendly and willing to help me with anything I need. I also like that the parking garage for the main building leads up to my floor, which makes it easy to unload my car with groceries or large purchases.

Reply from The Pendleton

It’s been great living here. It’s a friendly community. The staff is great and always accommodating. Maintenance has done a great job this winter keeping roads and sidewalks clear and safe

Reply from The Pendleton

The apartment is well designed and the public area is amazing. The hot tub and the grill area are the perfect place to hangout with friends.

Reply from The Pendleton

I enjoy living here. The staff is great, the location is awesome, amenities are top notch, etc.. IT is asking me to write me and I dont know what else to say

Reply from The Pendleton

The Pendleton is beautiful and very well maintained. When looking for an apartment I didn’t come across any other complex that had so many amenities. I love living here and enjoy how conveniently located it is to I-79, the turnpike and so many stores and restaurants. Everyone who works here is also very nice.

Reply from The Pendleton

The place is 5 star all the way. Great amenities! The gym is awesome. Quite, very comfortable living. Having access to Macs as well as PC anytime is a huge plus. The outdoor televisions and grilling areas are a great way to relax at night.

Reply from The Pendleton

Everything has been great since moving in, the amenities and staff are great! The apartment is nice and love the parking garage, especially with the cold weather.

Reply from The Pendleton

I love the pendelton, clean , amazing staff, wonderful neighbors. The only issue I have is I’m not a dog lover . Wish there was a pet free building.people don’t understand not everyone loves dogs .

Reply from The Pendleton

Living here is awesome. Only draw backs are the continuous construction and loud neighbors. If you work unusual hours and dont like rude rich people that feel entitled.....Forget it

Reply from The Pendleton

Staff and maintenance are awesome! Super responsive and so kind. Amazing amenities and a gorgeous property. The only complaint is that the walls are thin and you can hear everything!

Reply from The Pendleton

only now moving in but 100% impressed with Kady and kayla through the whole process. They have been more than helpful as we spent a lot of time picking out our unit. We also have brought numerous family members by to see. We are very excited to move in mid Feb.

Reply from The Pendleton

Since moving to the Pendleton I am over the moon. The staff is always friendly, the complex is always in prestine condition, and everything you could ever want is a quick drive away. I am counting down the days until summer so I can use the pool and outdoor amenities!

Reply from The Pendleton

It's a very easy-going laid-back place to live. When you need something done they will get it done! The hot tub is great and the residents are all great.

Reply from The Pendleton

The new apartment and well equipment. Quiet space. Have the all that you need for your life: gym, pool and business center. Any stores near it in 5-10 min by car. Helpful staff.

Reply from The Pendleton

Great neighbors that are friendly and helpful. Staff does a good job of communicating with residents and sponsors nice parties. Glad we moved here.

Reply from The Pendleton

Amazing community! What I love to call my home.The staff are super helpful too,maintainance always on point,community activities are various and great!

Reply from The Pendleton

I haven’t moved in yet but everyone has been super helpful over the phone. We are moving from Florida and really haven’t seen the place but my wife and I are very excited

Reply from The Pendleton

Very good experience so far. Staff is super nice and helpful when you need something. Workers are always nice and friendly too. The only thing that is problematic is sometime the hallways are a little noisy so when the trash/recycle crew comes in late at night it can be a little noisy! But overall not a super big deal