The Penrose

4.1

4.1

Philip
I have officially lived at The Penrose for 7 months now and it’s been one of the best decisions that I’ve ever made. The staff are incredibly helpful and diligent! I would highly recommend living here at these luxury apartments to anyone.
Trevon
Really like living here just wish the neighbors were a little quieter when walking around we but otherwise we love it great neighborhood with lots to do
Emilio
Perfetto! Great location and the building has all the amenities you need! I wish there were more events to get to know the people of the building better.
Jakob
Remains generally clean/pleasant. A few noise issues here and there, but tolerable. Parking garage is probably the biggest challenge with small spaces.
Emily
THE ONLY thing keeping it from a 5-star rating is that the parking situation is a little tough. I had to park out on the street the other night because there wasn’t anything left into the garage.
Daniel
Love the place perfect location and it’s definitely home. Being able to walk everywhere and being so close to everything is amazing. Love it for sure.
Neeaz
Great location, really nice pool, very thin ceilings ( can hear people upstairs often) but is mostly quiet. Maintenance is very responsive. Liked it enough to renew my lease
Gabriela
Beautiful building inside, we feel very safe in the building and area. Location is walking distance to all our favorite spots. Maintenance and staff in general are great and they take care of you right away. One big downside is that the area is very loud, unfortunately Thursday thru sunday night we hear drunk people coming out of the bars stopping right outside our door which faces the street in the first fooor and stay there for a long time arguing and yelling at each other, or just making noise past midnight, extremely annoying and there is nothing we can do about that.
Victoria
I have only been here for a week or so now, but I love my apartment. The people here, both staff and neighbors, are so friendly. Such a great area to live in.
Kajal
The Penrose is a great apartment in a nice neighborhood with extremely nice amenities. The only downside to the apartment complex is the walls are a bit thin and I can hear my neighbors quite clearly. However the apartments are beautiful and I've had a great time living here