The Penrose

4.2

4.2

Matthew
It was a good experience. It is good to have a platform for my apartment complex. Looking forward to exploring the page more to see everything it can provide.
Fulton
I love it here, the people are so nice and the area is very hip. We love our pool and are able to use the grill area whenever we want! We hope to renew our lease in the future.
Anne-Levert
Modern building in the heart of south end. Couldn’t have a better location with everything in walking distance. The amenities of the building are excellent.
Catherine
about 2 months ago
Perfect location! Walking distance to everything you need! The staff here is also always so friendly. Best coffee machine in the lobby too!!
Savannah
about 2 months ago
Overall, I have enjoyed living here. The biggest issue is the parking situation as I have unfairly been towed several times. I would have a much more positive outlook of Penrose if they showed some grace to their paying residents and compensated me for this extremely unfortunate situation. But - Rachel from the leasing office is the best!
Ciera
2 months ago
We love The Penrose and all the amenities and events you guys provide!! Can’t wait for grilling season and to try out the green egg. Hopefully more pup ups in the future.
Daniel
2 months ago
Definitely gonna renew the lease. Just too good of a location and being able to walk to the light rail on the weekends can’t be beat. Love it here
Jakob
3 months ago
Mostly good, sometimes have had frustrating neighbors. That issue has impacted sleep which was disappointing but has been dealt with. Good value at the rate we currently have.
Patrick
3 months ago
I’ve been at the Penrose for three years and have really enjoyed it. The staff is super helpful, the amenities are very nice, the building stays clean, and the location is awesome.
Yasmine
3 months ago
Staff is amazing especially Gabby but people are inconsiderate when living here, it’s kinda ridiculous with all the money that I spend on rent.