The Perch Apartments

4.1

4.1

William
I have had a superb experience moving in. all the staff is super friendly, building is clean and well maintained, and the apartment seems quiet... " Except for train bell 😊"
Andrea
Great apartments! They are clean and it’s nice to see maintenance around during day and night. I use the garage and appreciate how clean and lit it is.
Nicole
My experience In the perch has been moderate. One of my neighbors has been extremely disrespectful by banging on my walls and leaving rude notes on my door.
Tracey
I enjoy living here, but l have concerns, regarding the Dogs in our Community, inside our Building. I’ve seen Poop on some of the Stairs and Garbage left out, in the Trash Room, even when both Trash/Recycle Bins are working.
Josh
Never had a problem with the employees of the facility or the renters I run into. Did have a fire alarm issue the other day. Also had a resident take my bike from the bike locker, the renter was kicked out that day.
Deia
Mostly good so far. The apartment is nice and clean. Only complaints at the moment are the two evacuations in one month and the dog barking all day below us.
Frances
The People that work here are the only thing is that the fire alarm constantly go off and the neighbors are the worst. Also our windows have been broken sense we've moved in. Other than that it is a wonderful place to live.
Jocelyn
Love the new boba place! It's cute and the boba is really nice :) summer is approaching which will mean great use for the bbq patio on the 3rd floor
Jonelle
about 2 months ago
I wrote a review a while back and I was just meh about the whole thing. That’s pretty much still the case. It’s a mixed bag of good and bad. The building location, and amenities are wonderful. However there are some simple things that could be improved on: there have been a string of building evacuations over the last few months and we get no explanation at all. A quick email letting us know what happened would be really appreciated. Also- the absolutely miserable building architecture in regards to the summer heat could be greatly improved by loaning out ACs (since nothing can be done about the poor design now). If it’s any indication at all of what an oven these west facing units are… I have never turned on the heaters, not even when it snowed. I suppose that’s nice in the winter, but in the summer that just shows how much hotter it is inside than out. I’d rather have the built in heaters ripped out and an AC put in. These units are unlivable with out AC.
Claire
3 months ago
I don't feel very heard here sometimes but the staff is kind and works hard to keep us safe and comfortable. The amenities and new appliances are very nice.