Awesome neighborhood with friendly staff. Each and every famous stores, restaurants, bars/clubs etc are nearby to the apartment building which is very convenient.

Reply from The Phoenix

The Daro Management Phoenix apartment complex is very quiet and located close to metro stations. The Phoenix complex could use some better cleanliness down the hallways of each floor.

Good service when issues come up, some mishaps and inconveniences when I first moved in but so far it has been a good experience. My main dislike about the building are the elevators.

Reply from The Phoenix

Very kind management team and great quiet apartment community but management team are not good with communicating with residents and sharing statuses on projects

Reply from The Phoenix

This apartment building is so much better than the last place I was living. My only complaint is the fact there isn’t a bike room which is something I was told there would be when I signed

Reply from The Phoenix

Great staff who are friendly and responsive. Great rooftop space. Website is not up to date with floor plan details. Main suggestion is to have a trash chute on every floor.

Reply from The Phoenix

Nice area around the building. Not alot of noise. The maintenance and staff working could be better. They don't fix things in timely manner.

Reply from The Phoenix

The recent renovations have been pretty miserable. The plumbing heavy up left our apartment dust covered and they never came to clean as promised. The electrical one has so far been better but we’ll see...

Apartment needs work; maintenance takes a while. Staff is friendly but it is not up to date overall. Should redo carpets in the hallway and roof top is often dirty

Reply from The Phoenix

Upcoming construction is going to be a disruption, although they have been gracious about making other arrangements. We will likely still be leaving at the end of our lease due to the laundry facilities.

Reply from The Phoenix

Just moved in a few weeks ok, so far so good at this place. It been hard to contact management if I have ann issue with something but other than that its been good.

Reply from The Phoenix

The Phoenix has been a lovely home for me for the past two years. The staff is responsive and friendly, and the accommodations are nice for a young person living alone. Some things could be improved upon--the laundry room is pretty bleak and the heat on the top floors is out of control--but overall, I have been very happy here.

Reply from The Phoenix

I have been a resident in this building since October 2006... and looking back and trying to find any bad experience(s) I had while living here, well... the bad news is - I never really had any bad experience(s) with the apartment building. There were wear-and-tears, but the management always on top them. There was inconvenience(s) with one or two residents but not something to write to the management about.

My only current complaint is the laundry facilities. It is a guessing game as to which dryers will actually dry and how many extra rounds we will have to do. It is hit or miss and wastes a ton of money.

Reply from The Phoenix

So far so good! Love the staff and the neighborhood is bomb! Can't wait for the weekends when I get to roam around and meet new and interesting characters all around this place.

Reply from The Phoenix

As a recent resident I do not have a lot of experience living in the Phoenix. However my time here so far has been positive. No problem living here with my pet (small dog), the front desk staff and maintenance staff is generally fine and receive packages etc., and the location is unbeatable in terms of proximity to my work place, shopping and entertainment. The building is old and thus has maintainance issues, but so far this has been ok. considering the price level of the building compared to other equally centric condominiums. To sum up: So far so good,

Reply from The Phoenix

Overall I'm very happy here. The maintenance is a bit slow to respond and the Rooftop cushions have been a fiasco. Laundry has improved with the new washers, but still could be better with new dryers and if the coin machine allowed you to load money to your card electronically. Can't beat the size of the apartment or the location for the price though.

I recently signed a lease for a move-in in late August and I'm looking forward to living in a community that is attentive and helpful to my needs.

Reply from The Phoenix

We have been waiting nearly a month for the roof to be opened back up. We have heard nothing as to its progress and have no received emails back when asking about it.

Reply from The Phoenix

The location of the apartment is amazing, it is close to all the 14th street bars, restaurants, as well as grocery stores and everything else you'd need. Every service request I've submitted has always been fixed timely and correctly. Never had any big problems with the apartment.

Reply from The Phoenix

I have really enjoyed my time at the Phoenix. My apartment is lovely and the staff is incredibly helpful. A little noisy, but overall, good.

Reply from The Phoenix

I had great help finding this apartment through Daro. They even drove me to the apartment from the leasing office and gave me a tour of the place.

Reply from The Phoenix

Great location and building. Would be nice to have access to some sort of parking system or garage. Laundry facility needs to be updated as well.

Reply from The Phoenix

Laundry facilities should improve, our laundry room is horrid. In addition, the property manager could improve on communicating clearly and quickly. Overall, I'm happy here though