The Pier Conway

4.1

4.1

Hailey
the pier conway is very nice, & i enjoy living there. compared to other student housing, it is very pricey, so i am considering to move once my lease is up.
Megan
I love living at the Pier! I love the amenities that are offered and it is a short walk to campus! The staff are friendly and when I placed a maintenance order it was solved almost immediately!
Hannah
I love living at The Pier! 🤍 the amenities are beautiful! It’s brand new, the appliances are so nice!!!! I absolutely love living in my one bedroom apartment.
Wesley
Parking sucks here. It’s gotten better since the beginning of the semester but it’s still rough some days. It’s good other than that but it seems like every day I walk up the stairs all I smell is marijuana. Last I checked, that was an illegal drug. I wish someone would do something about that and not be so relaxed with it.
Miranda
I really love living at the Pier! It has great security so I feel safe and secure in living in the community. All of the facilities that the residents are able to use is a huge plus as well!
Tramone
Pier Conway is great for students who is looking for a close to campus apartment! I totally loved my time at the pier Conway. Summers here are a great example of what the property has to offer
Kaitlyn
Everything is amazing! The only downside is that there aren't any cameras in the parking lot. My car has been badly vandalized twice now and there's no way to find who did it.
Katherine
great place to live if you want to be near campus. always having events, beautiful view and great staff thst always makes sure you’re content with your experience
Verified Resident
My experience is ok. I like the maintenance crew because they are super nice and get things done in a timely manner. Just wish the walls were not as thing because I can hear everything that goes on outside my room
Nicholas
Parking isn’t good. However the apartments are nice with all utilities included and amenities (pool, gym, and hot tub). Staff is usually friendly though I didn’t find answers with the parking situation.