The Pier Conway

4.1

4.1

Very trendy place to live. Amenity hours should be way different. With the amount we pay, we should be able to use hot tub until later at night. We always get charged extra every month so be aware. Security was better/more friendly in the beginning of the year. Gym and hot tub is really nice as well as study rooms.
My experience with The Pier has been exceptional! Their team was quick to respond to my questions regarding my lease and they truly made signing my it an easy experience.
I haven’t even moved in yet & I love it! The staff is super helpful and friendly. The property is beautiful and I love how dog friendly y’all are!
So far everything and everyone has been super nice and friendly. I wish the pools were open later than what they are and allowed nonresidents currently.
The appliances aren't that great. The rooms are not that big and the beds are weird size so you have 2 feet from the wall on either side and can only put the bed along one wall
I don’t live here yet but it’s beautiful every time I go & the energy around is so much fun. The only thing that is hard sometimes is the parking but I can get passed that. The apartments are very new and clean.
havent lived there yet but already love everything peir has to offer. So happy i signed my lease. cant wait to live there with my roomates next year.
Great living space, and great location. The amenities are wonderful and the staff are always great! The only downside is the noice from traffic outside. I would possibly suggest speed bumps.
I love the amenities and my apt. But the noise is horrible I can hear a single little noise coming from outside, my roommates or neighbors. Overall I’m having a positive experience.
Everything has been good so far! I would really like to have a mailbox key by now though! I love having the pool and the turf so close! I wish it was open longer in the day though since it's getting nice out now!