The Pier Conway

4.1

4.1

Love the pier. The staff & amenities are awesome, so glad I renewed my lease. The pool and hot tub are now open at great hours and the study room is perfect to get my work done in!
My resident experience so far has been okay! I am disappointed at the room I got put in and how there was nothing that could be done. Other than that it has been good!
I’m excited to live here, very clean, amazing location. Ability to meet new people and make forever lasting friendships. Really close to the university
I love the amenities and that we are close to campus. I like having my own space and using the gym and pool areas as well as the grilling area
The inside of the apartment is great, however management has poor communication. The staff and management in the office are not helpful and do not answer questions correctly. The parking policy is terrible and the apartment does not hold enough community events.
Great location however the layouts in each 4 person sweet are too small, could’ve have used the area in a better way. Kitchen is giant while living room is tiny. Don’t plan on ever having any guest park here because there a not enough guest parking spots and they will tow you anytime everyday. Trash is a pain, no elevators so good luck if your on level 3 or 4. Appliances are new which is about the best thing and the pool area is awesome but should stay open all night for the hottub like other apartments in the area.
The biggest problem that I have noticed is loud music playing during the week at 9 or 10 in the morning. Everything else has been great and I have enjoyed living here.
love it here! so fun and clean. all employees are so nice and helpful. i would definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for a place to live near campus!
This place is honestly pretty decent. The pool/patio is very nice and open. The only issue is the visitor parking, it’s not really an issue but there could be more parking spaces.
The Pier is a good place to live, there are some issues since it is a new property including rule changes, amenity hours, and parking. Once these problems are sorted out I feel the Pier will be the best place to live.