Live here has been good so far ....enjoying my stay.... been fine..... responsive management and issues taken care of quickly... parking is a problem through

Reply from The Platform Apartments

I’ve been living at Platform for about 6months now. A few issues along the way but everyone in the leasing office goes above and beyond to make sure they exceed expectations. I absolutely love my unit and the amenities!

Reply from The Platform Apartments

I think is a great place! We are enjoying all the places my favorite is the pool. I’m so happy here... the only thing is worrying me is the homeless are moving closer and afraid the they get inside the other out knowing the rules....

Reply from The Platform Apartments

New resident, had some issues at move in and still finding things that need to be addressed. Stuff that should have been done before I moved it. The manager is assisting but again this all should have been completed and done before move in.

Reply from The Platform Apartments

Great atmosphere and community. I just wish they would reconsider their guest parking policy and find ways to make it more convenient. There are issues but management works to be proactive in addressing them. Friendly and responsive staff.

Reply from The Platform Apartments

First class every step of the way. Even the slight issues were handled with a sense of urgency, empathy, and they kept me in the loop regarding timelines.

Reply from The Platform Apartments

Just moved in and so far I love everything about this community. The amenities are by far top of the line! The hallways are always very peaceful and quiet as well!

Reply from The Platform Apartments

Called for a week after applying trying to get a response from Latasha. Finally spoke to Napoleon who was great & promptly pushed everything through. Waited a week on the manager to sign the lease before moving in. A week later & we still have not received the signed lease. Really unhappy with AT&T fiber, we should be allowed options because its too slow for us working from home. Labor Day this place was like a college dorm. The pool doors were propped open & the pool was full of college kids partying. We advised security & he closed the doors but everyone remained. On a lighter note, the apartment is spacious & we love it. Napoleon is a huge asset, he made things happen when we were about to move on to another community.

Reply from The Platform Apartments

I still really enjoy living here as the apartments are really great and the amenities are also really great. The new parking rules have made a big difference in getting in and out of the deck. It’s not always fully packed and impossible to maneuver on the ground floor. One thing that detracts from the community is the few bad apples. I don’t understand why people fee it’s acceptable to just put garbage wherever they happen to be. The stairwells. The elevator. Left on a table in a common room. In front of the trash chute. It’s upsetting because part of why we chose these apartments had to do with how nice everything was. Certainly being brand new helped and nothing is going to stay brand new forever but to see people so disrespectful towards the place they live? Also, while the regular reminders about the rules at the pools are appreciated, the fact that they aren’t enforced would suggest to me that people will try to get away with other things as well. I’ve seen groups of 8 to 10 people at the pool and while I’m sure it’s possible they are all good friends who happen to have all gotten units in this building together, I think it’s more likely that people are just inviting groups of people to come to the pool. It feels so petty to complain about that but, if I wanted to go to a pool full of strangers and nowhere to sit down, I’d have just signed a lease on a less expensive place and gone to the public pool. I do want to say how much I appreciate the staff though. All else aside, I know they are doing everything they can to help maintain a nice community and overall, it is. Thanks for everything you all do.

Reply from The Platform Apartments

Everyone is super nice and the apt are nice. Only reason I’m not saying 5 stars is because my fridge in my apt has not worked for 2 weeks and they are just now started to try to fix it.

Reply from The Platform Apartments

Would be five stars if the amenities were open later, at least on the weekends. Also, package drop off system should be more secure and organized.

Reply from The Platform Apartments

It’s not always going to be perfect, but how they recover from issues carry’s major weight with me. Suffice it to say that they passed the test!

Reply from The Platform Apartments

So far so good! I’m amazed at how quiet it always is around my unit. The amenities are nice and I love my unit’s layout. It’s pretty clean and I’m glad to call this place home.

Reply from The Platform Apartments

I like the community but with some tweaks, it would be awesome. I really want to love it here. Complaints: residents have been leaving garbage in the foyer of the trash chute, nonresidents parking inside the residents-only garage and taking away available spaces. The leasing staff and the maintenance staff are great though.

Reply from The Platform Apartments

Awesome community! Glad to call this place home! My daughter loves the pool, we love our new place and it’s been an awesome experience! I recommend this place to anyone who wants a quiet neighborhood, easy access to highways and great pricing and services

Reply from The Platform Apartments

Platform is a beautiful community, but parking is horrible!! Shouldn’t have to pay $50 for risk at being booted and no parking! Hopefully it gets resolved soon

Reply from The Platform Apartments

I have had a wonderful experience with the staff here. They have went above and behind to ensure I am happy and I greatly appreciate it. Beautiful apartment as well.

Reply from The Platform Apartments

I really like the convenience of living here!! I know that everything cant always perfect, but Stephanie always does her best to make it right.

Reply from The Platform Apartments

Moving in was great and easy. Leasing office staff was very helpful and quick in anything we needed. Definitely recommend this location to others looking for a place to stay.

Reply from The Platform Apartments

stay has been good so far ... the only complaint I have is parking .... live on the first floor and have to go to the 3rd floor to find parking spots ....

Reply from The Platform Apartments

I love this place. I love the location, I’m less than 5 mins from my job, the staff is nice, facility is always clean. It’s over priced, but still a great place.

Reply from The Platform Apartments

My experience moving in was pretty good. Ms.Natasha was very professional and helpful in my move in process from showing me various amenities and helping me with getting paperwork done as well. One thing that I can say that definitely needs improvement is the speed limit in the parking decks.

Reply from The Platform Apartments

You don’t want to know how I feel because you claim it’s spam. I cannot even express my honest opinions about this place. So do you really what to know I don’t like living here.

Reply from The Platform Apartments

Platform Apartment is a great place to stay since they are brand new apartment made within the previous year. The apartments are affordable for college students if you have 3 to 4 people staying.

Reply from The Platform Apartments

Really safe. The apartment looks like an apartment from the outside but it looks like a hotel from the inside. Gym is a proper gym. You can do cardio and weight lifting.