The Platform Apartments

Amazing ambience all around, but need more community activities held in the game room. And the new security is very friendly. Leasing office staff does catch an attitude at times.
I just moved into this community and I love it! The attention to detail within the apartments and the amenities is amazing. The gym is incredible as well!
The stay has been awesome so far.... enjoying the stay here .... napeloen is very helpful.... it’s been a year since I moved in ... no complaints so far
Lovely apartment complex with a nice pool and zen garden. I have lived here for half a year and have had no problems thus far. Would definitely recommend to a friend.
The experience has been alright. I feel like the walls are really thin and even if you aren’t evening loud you get noise complaints and etc
A great place but room for improvement. The walls are very thin so you can here people walking and talking from your surrounding neighbors. Other than that it is a great place.
Just moved to Atlanta from the Midwest, and I love it ! The location is great, and everyone in the leasing is so kind ! The residents are pretty cool too 😎
Napoleon Made my move really stress free. The complex is so quite and has so many Amenities To choose from! I love this place I call home now :)
Been living here for about four months now, and I have zero complaints. One time homeless people got into a fight on the street below my apartment, it woke me up but it was totally worth it. Homeless people are wild. Some floors have blue lights in the hallway and that makes me jealous because my floor has lame normal colored LED's.
I feel like home and attractive location and view with all facility. Impressive of interior, space used , staff behaviours, also maintenance. Along with this swimming pool .