The Platform Apartments

Close to campus and platform has nice upgrades. Security is still an issue but that’s anywhere in Atlanta. Guest parking could be better though.
I Love The Apartments, They Are Clean, People Are Super Friendly. The Apartment Offere Various Things To Keep The People Entertained Such As The Pool & Game Room.
The apartments are gorgeous! They have every amenity desired. The staff are super helpful. I feel very safe thus far. I barely hear my neighbors. And it’s close to everything! If you’re a Grady or Morehouse employee, they have lots of discounts for you! I love it here at Platform thus far!
I am happy to be in safe and friendly place where I feel like in home. I am satisfied with the facilities of this apartment . I love this place.
I really like living here, but some of the residents here can’t even look after their dogs. I have complained a few times about dog owners not picking up after their dogs near the bbq area and it’s really disgusting to be looking at dog poop when I open the patio door. If someone could enforce these rule more strictly then I would really appreciate it. Thanks, I really appreciate all the management is doing during these times.
Been good so far... lately i have requested maintenance for kitchen light for about 2 moths and have just been given the runaround and it has not been fixed yet... currently running on one bulb... eagerly waiting for that to go out too
The apartment complex is fine, however the company monitoring the parking and specifically the representative for that company treats the tenants poorly. I have witnessed it on several occasions and heard complaints from others that live here. The place you live should be relaxing, however when you have a shark out there holding you vehicle ransom it just brings the experience Level down. I request you discontinue allowing this before I discontinue living here
I am a happy camper at Platform! The staff is friendly and helpful and I feel valued as a tenant. The amenities are lovely and I hope they will be open again soon as quarantine eases!
Besides the homeless people and my neighbors keeping me up at night, I like living here. I enjoy the pool and access to free coffee. I like that they take security seriously.
One of the office managers, Napoleon, is great and always helpful. My neighbor above me is has been loud since moving in. I am not sure if the builders did not install enough installation material to help with the sound. I do love my apartment and it is in a great location.