very pleased with living at Platform! Specially when it comes to going to school at GSU! I will absolutely recommend anyone who go GSU to live here!

As usual, the best part about living here is the staff. They are always available and happy to help. Part of what contributes to this, I think, is because several of them live in the community. I certainly don't know if I would like to live where I work, but in this case, I can understand how it would help keep the office staff responsive and receptive to issues that they also are familiar with and understand. I think part of the drawback of this community would be disrespectful people. I realize that there is an expectation of compromise when living in a community but there is a level of disrespect that is sometimes appalling. Is it commonplace? I don't know. I'd like to think not. The staff does a really great job walking the line of holding residents responsible without restricting the freedom of the residents on the whole. It's important to reiterate that the drawbacks can't be attributed to the staff. Maybe I'm getting less patient as I age. The "get off my lawn" response. All said, I'd recommend anyone live here. The amenities, location, and overall community outweigh the drawbacks.

Reply from The Platform Apartments

I LOVE coming home. This property is absolutely beautiful and from my first time visiting, I knew I wanted to move here. There are so many small touches to both the units and the property itself that make Platform so appealing. Further, the staff is amazing. Everybody is super friendly and helpful but particularly, Monique, with the assistance of Stephanie, went above and beyond in helping me get situated both through the application process and at move in. Monique should be rewarded for her professionalism, customer service, and the empathy she shows. I have had great interactions with Tasha and Napoleon as well. It has been great thus far. Highly recommend.

Reply from The Platform Apartments

Awesome place . Napeloen is very helpful.... enjoying my stay here at the appartment ..... gibe napoleon a raise because he deserves it .....

Reply from The Platform Apartments

I like everything here .... just the parking is an issue ...... napeLon is very helpful ..... never let him go ..... give him a raise ......

Reply from The Platform Apartments

The staff and amenities are amazing! Brighter light in the hallways would be my only other suggestion. The Port my absolute favorite place! Love yoga room as well!

Reply from The Platform Apartments

I really love this apartment and how spacious it it.. I definitely feel like I’m getting what I’m paying for at the property. The only issue I’m having is how thin the walls are & I’m always hearing the upstairs apartment walking.

Reply from The Platform Apartments

I've been living at Platform Apartments for about a month and it has been fantastic. Latasha and her team are very helpful and extremely nice. Any small issues I've encountered, have been taken care of right away. I"m very happy to be part of the Platform community and recommended this place to everyone!

Reply from The Platform Apartments

I love it!!!! Peaceful, nice space for your money. Monique was as very helpful ,and Friendly she found me what I wanted and I couldn’t be more happier.

Reply from The Platform Apartments

The overall cleanliness and maintenance at Platform is good and well kept. I think there could be room for improvement in where if you put a maintenance request in and say no entry if there's no one home, that should be abided by.

Reply from The Platform Apartments

Platform is a great place to live however if you are planning on having a lot of people over it’s not the move because you will get noise compliments.

Reply from The Platform Apartments

It’s a nice apartment complex at first glance but the windows are cheaply installed and the cabinetry needs to be anything but cheap plywood. The amount of guest parking needs to be improved, as well. Platform is ultimately overpriced and will most likely remain that way given all of the egregious gentrification happening to Old Fourth Ward and Reynoldstown I do not plan on renewing my lease.

Reply from The Platform Apartments

Nice place to live. The staff and maintenance crew are pretty great. My favs Napoleon, Natasha, Marcus, and Robert. Plus the property manager Stephanie is very prompt in addressing any concerns.

Reply from The Platform Apartments

I’ve enjoyed my experience living here and think the leasing staff genuinely cares about making the property as safe and special as possible. Some of the residents are careless and not very community-minded but there’s only so much you can do about that.

Reply from The Platform Apartments

I have enjoyed my first 3 months living here for the most part. The maintenance staff has been quick to respond to the issues we've had and the office staff has been friendly.

Reply from The Platform Apartments

Living here is so great because it is such a safe environment with a lovely staff. All of the residents that reside here are also very kind.

Reply from The Platform Apartments

Very nice ambience...home far from home. I feel safe and secured here. Indoor Zen garden, Blaze barbeque place and swimming pool are gorgeous. Staffs are very helpful. Among them, since I was facilitated and guided by Napolean, I found him really professional and helpful person.

Reply from The Platform Apartments

Honestly, not living here for so long, but the experience is simply awesome!!! Everyone in the community is super nice and the leasing office is probably by far the most helpful one I encountered. Napoleon would literally help you with everything and he is an expert in dealing with residential matters. My car got booted in the guest parking because of a misunderstanding, and Napoleon got my car unbooted for free in less than 30mins. I submitted a maintenance request through them and everything got fixed the other day before I got home. It is just so efficient and pleasant to live here. Not to speak of that some of the leasing manager live here at this community, so they really do care to improve both you and their living experience here.

Reply from The Platform Apartments

Love living at the Platform Apartments It’s close to down town, the nicest management team, and excellent security on premise. Not to mention close to shopping, eating, and a future AMC.

Reply from The Platform Apartments

I am so happy here. I love my neighbors and the people who work here. I enjoy the coffee, views and perks of living at platform apartments. I have no compalints

Reply from The Platform Apartments

Its been awesome, its quiet and calm. Community around is wonderful. Staffs are very polite and helpful always. Pool is awesome. Recreational area is superb. I like gym so much.

Reply from The Platform Apartments

It’s a great place to stay! Love the new and modern look. The only downside about this place is that the walls are very thing so you can hear people running in the apartment above you. I feel like I have to tip or whisper in my own apartment.

Reply from The Platform Apartments

So my girlfriend and I just moved into a one bedroom apartment facing Hill street on the 1st floor the view from the balcony isn't the best due to the huge wall blocking the view of the Atlanta skyline, but the apartment itself is wonderful. I moved from the George apartment across the street, and Platform is 10x better. The leasing office agents are awesome, and so busy every day making sure that your problems can be fixed as soon as possible. Napoleon is a great guy, and he'll break his back for anyone living here. The gym is amazing, the swimming pool is beautiful, and the whole vibe of the apartment building is positive. This place is home, and If I could I would live here forever.

Reply from The Platform Apartments

Renting our new apartment from Platform was easy and seamless thanks to the streamlined online access. Combine the technology with the friendly staff - shouts out to Napolean and Monique - moving has never been this easy. The property itself is awesome. So many great amenities. It is always clean and the attention to detail is obvious. We couldn't be happier to be residents here.

Reply from The Platform Apartments

I enjoy it, I still feel that the amenities should stay open later than 9pm. Also the parking is less than ideal for guests. Everything seems to be well maintained and people seem friendly.