Great location. My wife and I have lived in the community for over a year and now we are spoiled. Napoleon has been nothing short of helpful the entire time.

Reply from The Platform Apartments

Excellent amenities. The space has been amazing, love the ambience of the property. Maintenance has always been very helpful. Overall great experience

Reply from The Platform Apartments

I really like the community. Kept clean, good security and I like the addition of cameras but a few more can be added in the parking garages.

Reply from The Platform Apartments

I feel like the attention to detail isn't what I had hoped for when I moved in. The amenities aren't kept up as much as I would expect for an apartment complex like this, and I've been waiting longer than expected for answers from mgmt on something. The individuals in the leasing office are really friendly and approachable, but it doesn't seem like they're empowered to make many decisions.

Reply from The Platform Apartments

Staff friendly very quiet building and very nice amenities but the parking deck is horrible residents drive fast leaving and coming thru almost hit twice

Reply from The Platform Apartments

Good location and the ammenities are good. There is room for improvement ... but so far so good .... i am currently enjoying my stay here ..

Reply from The Platform Apartments

This location is good and the units are new and everything is is fantastic out here. People in the office are responsive .... this place is awesome

Reply from The Platform Apartments

This transition has been wonderful! With the team in the office, they have made such a huge impression on my decision to move here. While moving from out of state, Napoleon and Latasha made this move in process a seamless and impressionable one. I love my apartment and look forward beginning this new venture!

Reply from The Platform Apartments

My stay has been awesome . Enjoying the stay so far... people are helpful and responsive..... so far so good.... the gate needs to be fixed.

Reply from The Platform Apartments

Living here hasn’t been the absolute best experience, but living here hasn’t been the absolute worst experience either. There can be some improvements made.

Reply from The Platform Apartments

Great living atmosphere and great customer service with the leasing specialist. I really enjoy living atvthe platform and have had great experiences here. I look forward to the new year here.

Reply from The Platform Apartments

I love living here! "a great place to call "home". The entire staff always greet you with a smile and are very helpful to our needs, and are quick to attend to any problems that arise . The grounds and facilities are kept clean every day by friendly courteous workers. The workout rooms are open 24//7 are rarely crowded and the pool area is lovely. I love the convenience of the elevator and four story covered parking garage.

Reply from The Platform Apartments

Love this place and the staff. They are extremely helpful and really feel like family. Back in September, my fiancé proposed. They gave us free guest parking for the event, and allowed us to use the free room downstairs free of charge for the night. Napoleon stopped by to congratulate us during the party, and Stephanie stopped us the day after to congratulate us and look at my ring. We couldn’t pick a better place to live ❤️

Reply from The Platform Apartments

My apartment unit at this community is everything that I wanted. It's quiet, energy efficient and full of natural light. It's also close to downtown, bike facilities and public transportation. Common spaces could be cleaned more regularly as all residents don't quite have similar levels of cleanliness.

Reply from The Platform Apartments

Perfect, it’s plasure to staying here , this platform have lots of indoor activities as well group meeting which helps to know each other resistance

Reply from The Platform Apartments

Moving here from south Ga was a great decision. The location in relation to downtown, Buckhead etc. is perfect and let’s not forget the great amenities!

Reply from The Platform Apartments

Love the complex so far, great help consistently from the leasing office, excellent location, great amenities. Only issue so far is considerable noise from a neighbors dog constantly barking.

Reply from The Platform Apartments

Love living here! Staff is great, they are always there for any needs or concerns that you have. The gym is awesome and you can walk to many restaurants.

Reply from The Platform Apartments

It's almost been a year since I moved in to Platform Apartments and I still love it!! It gives me everything I want and expect with living downtown.

Reply from The Platform Apartments

very pleased with living at Platform! Specially when it comes to going to school at GSU! I will absolutely recommend anyone who go GSU to live here!

Reply from The Platform Apartments

As usual, the best part about living here is the staff. They are always available and happy to help. Part of what contributes to this, I think, is because several of them live in the community. I certainly don't know if I would like to live where I work, but in this case, I can understand how it would help keep the office staff responsive and receptive to issues that they also are familiar with and understand. I think part of the drawback of this community would be disrespectful people. I realize that there is an expectation of compromise when living in a community but there is a level of disrespect that is sometimes appalling. Is it commonplace? I don't know. I'd like to think not. The staff does a really great job walking the line of holding residents responsible without restricting the freedom of the residents on the whole. It's important to reiterate that the drawbacks can't be attributed to the staff. Maybe I'm getting less patient as I age. The "get off my lawn" response. All said, I'd recommend anyone live here. The amenities, location, and overall community outweigh the drawbacks.

Reply from The Platform Apartments

I LOVE coming home. This property is absolutely beautiful and from my first time visiting, I knew I wanted to move here. There are so many small touches to both the units and the property itself that make Platform so appealing. Further, the staff is amazing. Everybody is super friendly and helpful but particularly, Monique, with the assistance of Stephanie, went above and beyond in helping me get situated both through the application process and at move in. Monique should be rewarded for her professionalism, customer service, and the empathy she shows. I have had great interactions with Tasha and Napoleon as well. It has been great thus far. Highly recommend.

Reply from The Platform Apartments

Awesome place . Napeloen is very helpful.... enjoying my stay here at the appartment ..... gibe napoleon a raise because he deserves it .....

Reply from The Platform Apartments

I like everything here .... just the parking is an issue ...... napeLon is very helpful ..... never let him go ..... give him a raise ......

Reply from The Platform Apartments

The staff and amenities are amazing! Brighter light in the hallways would be my only other suggestion. The Port my absolute favorite place! Love yoga room as well!