A Comfortable place to live with a warm staff and a safe feeling including well lit hallways and well lit parking giving it a safe up to date feeling.

I love my two bedroom! It's modern and well taken care of and plenty of space. Maintenance request are taken care of quickly. The staff here is fantastic and make you feel at home. All of my neighbors are friendly and make me feel welcomed!

I really enjoy living at The Point At Waterford Crossing. The apartments are nice, the neighbors are nice, and the area feels really safe. Would recommend.

I've only been here two months, but so far it's a great place to live. It's quiet, even with the windows open, and neighbors have all been very nice.

In the last 2 weeks, I've attended 3 events in my apartment community. Not only do I know people who live in my own building, I have friends in several others. Now that summer is here, I can't wait to spend more time hanging out at the pool and grilling with my neighbors.

Reply from The Point at Waterford Crossing

I’ve been living here for about 8 months now and I absolutely love it. I love the staff, the condo itself, the dog park and the pool is a great thing to have (especially during our extremely hot nashville summers). I would highly recommend this place!

Everything is great. The community is quiet and clean. The people are so nice here. I love it here, and my kids love it here. We made an excellent decision on moving here.

It’s nice besides the fact that we have to have the worst cable company . Apartments are updated and spacious, would be nice to have more storage space though

It's very a clean and safe feeling community. They are very prompt with any concerns we've had and this is one of the best apartment complexes I've lived in.

My apartment was exactly what I was looking for if not more. I’ve only been there for 3 days, but I am already excited to come home every night and experience the apartment and community.

I just recently moved in to my apartment. The staff have been so nice and helpful to me during my move. The complex is very clean and secure and I feel safe living on my own.

Really nice neighbors. Love the park like common grounds. Kids actually play outside here😄 love sitting on my balcony in the morning drinking coffee

Nice and quiet and clean community the people here are nice and welcoming the employees was very helpful with the move in and with the breakdown and paperwork.

Very clean and friendly community. I like that they have events often to get the community together. This is by far the best apartment complex I have lived in.

Reply from The Point at Waterford Crossing

The staff has been extremely helpful at all times. They made us moving in an easy process. This is so important with moving being such a stressful time.

Reply from The Point at Waterford Crossing

I enjoy living here. Deborah is great! Very welcoming and kind. The gym is efficient and a big reason I thought this was the place for me. My kids are comfortable and I’m glad that I can’t hear my neighbors.

Reply from The Point at Waterford Crossing

It is a great place to live. The Point is wonderful about addressing any concerns and offering resolutions in a timely manner. Management provides many activities for the entire family. The majority of the neighbors are friendly and respectful.

Reply from The Point at Waterford Crossing

Great community overall. The staff has been nothing but helpful from day one. Great neighborhood, well-maintained property. Highly recommended!!

Reply from The Point at Waterford Crossing

So far my experience has been great. The office staff have been friendly, understanding and extremely helpful. While moving in this weekend I met a few of my neighbors who were welcoming and helpful.

Reply from The Point at Waterford Crossing

Love it here. Nice modern and Clean apartments, cozy, and lots of great activities for residents. Breakfast and dinners are served often for appreciation to residents. Service requests are handled immediately. Everyone is very nice here.

Reply from The Point at Waterford Crossing

MANAGEMENT. Very professional and considerate. Works to ensure you have a positive experience. Excellent follow up. And work request are addressed in a timely manner. AMENITIES. We have loved using the community grills, 24 hour fitness area, and playground equipment. We only wish it were turf material so our child could play after a wet day. APARTMENT. We love the space and finishes. A little more storage in the unit could enhance it. But other than that we are pleased. Sound can be heard from neighbors but our neighbors are very considerate. COMMUNITY. Everyone seems friendly. It’s also a pet friendly community. We don’t have an animal and people are good about cleaning up after their pets or using the pet park area. OVERALL. We love how well kept the area is and the trash area. It’s a quiet community with monthly events for residents. We have enjoyed living here thus far! We

Reply from The Point at Waterford Crossing

The complex has a warm and friendly staff, the grounds are well kept, they offer great amenities and both the buildings and parking lots are always very well lit. A wonderful place to live.

Reply from The Point at Waterford Crossing

I love it here but my upstairs neighbors vacuum all the time. Early in the morning. I called and asked the management staff for help and they said they would send them a note but nothing has changed. Other then vacuuming vibrations in my head waking me up every morning it is great place to live

I love the staff and property here at The Point! Our care team is fantastic, they schedule activities for us multiple times a month as well as connecting us to other members of our community!

Reply from The Point at Waterford Crossing

The Point from day one has gone above and beyond to make my stay here amazing! I can’t thank the team enough for making me feel right at home!