The Point at Waterford Crossing

We still love it here we’ve lived here for almost 2 years and the community is amazing. We never have any problems with anyone who lives here and the office really makes it feel like home with their monthly events.
Waterford Crossing is a nice, clean, safe place to live. People are friendly. Management is very easy to work with. Maintenance reacts quickly. Would recommend as a good place to live.
It has been a wonderful experience where we are. If we have an issue they fix it right away. The neighborhood is wonderful and in a very nice area!!
I wish that for great residents that never made late payments or any complaints from neighbors, the rent should not be raised so much every year.
I’ve been here for over a year now and I still love my apartment. The rooms are updated and spacious. The pool is beautiful along with the landscaping. I rent is expensive ($1,220), but still beats Nashville.
I love it here! The neighbors are really nice for the most part and are very friendly! It’s also very quiet out here which is a plus. 10/10 recommend
I love living here! The location is great and the buildings are still in fantastic shape. The team keeps the grounds looking very good. Amenities are also great! And we also have the best community cares team around!
I love my experience so far! At night, it is super quiet and peaceful so being on my balcony is very relaxing after a long day of work. My neighbors are pretty quiet, and I haven’t had noise issues. I love the staff around. They are really helpful whenever I need something.
The leasing process was easy and the staff was friendly. The property was clean and the apartment was clean. The pool and gym areas were also nice and clean.
The Pointe is by far the best place I've ever lived! Well maintained, polite staff, and great amenities at a reasonable price. There's no other place I'd rather live.