The Point at Waterford Crossing

We have lived here for 2 years and love it. We have made so many new friends. The management is wonderful, and the events are so much fun. It feels like a real community here.
I moved in this weekend, but my pup and i have loved it! Our neighbors are so sweet, and we love the area. You’re tucked away near the like, but you’re five minutes away from everything you need. We are so glad we decided to move here!
Great experience through the entire process! Nice staff, apartment was extremely clean on move in day and cute goodies were waiting for us as well!
Love the community love the people our neighbors are always quite and never give us any trouble and the apartments are super nice and kept up to date with modern appliances
From the initial contact with the team it has been extremely pleasant and easy. They showed me the complex and all of the nice amenities the complex offers. Very accommodating when moving in on Sunday. Fantastic experience so far and very glad to be part of the community.
Such a great place to live! Love my apartment ghe community and the people! Joy and mike are some great people who host amazing events every month!
The facility is clean for the most part. My only two complaints are...1- the gym is always out of sani-wipes. 2- the WiFi is so bad! It’s the worst WiFi I have ever experienced and it doesn’t matter what package you get.
Great place to live! Zero to no noise pollution, neighbors are all incredibly kind, and the staff is a pleasure to deal with if a problem ever comes up!
The apartment was very welcoming.and so were the office personnel. I feel very much at home in my new surroundings. Storage seems to be the only issue at this point.
Great community, great location, friendly staff, nice amenities. We love living here..... just one downfall... please proactively care for building A. The spiders and bugs in the hallways, stairways, and common area are always a problem every year.