Just moved here two weeks ago!! So far i am loving it! Great community.. Moving in was so easy & the place looked brand new! I look forward to the rest of my time spent here.

I’d have to give my apartment community a five star rating! It’s a very peaceful and friendly place to live. I definelty feel safe living in the community. It’s been an awesome experience so far!!

We love the point. Everyone is so sweet and caring. we have been here since February and we r thinking about re singing here. Cus we love the point!!

Like the apartment, the only bad thing is att cable which is the worst , at least get some decent cable company to force on your residents .

Love how fast when you need something fixed maintenance is there to fix it in no time and always with a smile! I love this community I couldn’t have picked a better home.

This complex is great! Our favorite part about living here is the Care Team Leaders, Mike and Joy. They come up with at least 2 FREE events every month for the residents! Including breakfast, trivia, paint nights, garage sales, tailgates, contests, and so much more! Through them we have met so many other residents that have become very close friends to us. SO THANKFUL for Mike and Joy and all the hard work they put into helping make The Point the best place to live!

Only a resident for 1 month, but I feel it is a well planned community, with excellent management staff, amenities, and well maintained landscaping, Having a Care Team is a great added touch in creating a caring and conscientious community, especially to reach out to new residents.

Good places to live quiet neighborhood community treats like family, the people at the office is always on there job, the maintenance people always do a good repair work

Reply from The Point at Waterford Crossing

Great place to live. Great neighbors. Several of them have went out of their way by helping me carry groceries, etc. up the stairs since I have been out on a work related injury

I've been here two years now. A great community. From the office staff to the maintenance people, everything is to notch. The pool area is kept so clean. It's been a fun Summer.

Reply from The Point at Waterford Crossing

The staff is awesome. The amenities are great. The apaertments are beautiful. There is so much storage in the apartments. Debra and Robert are great.

Reply from The Point at Waterford Crossing

Love The Point! We have been here for almost 3 years. The staff is professional and polite. They care about their residents. Most issues are addressed same day. The only downfall is the dang spiders/webs & bugs outside my building, in the stairways, and balcony. It has gotten a little better but not all the way solved. It makes the building less attractive and less cared for.

Reply from The Point at Waterford Crossing

This is a great community with nice place to go on walks and great pool. My building is very quiet and there are also parking spots available. It's like living in luxury!

Reply from The Point at Waterford Crossing

We love it here the people and staff are all friendly This is a really nice community the liver in Beautiful surroundings lots of lakes to view and everything's is close by for us to do things.

Reply from The Point at Waterford Crossing

The Management Staff are wonderful professionals that work hard to service the people here in this complex. The community surrounding the apartment complex is great- it has many local restaurants and other business establishments that are conveniently located.

Reply from The Point at Waterford Crossing

I just recently moved in to my apartment. The staff have been so nice and helpful to me during my move. The complex is very clean and secure and I feel safe living on my own.

Reply from The Point at Waterford Crossing

Just moving in, the grounds are beautiful and so far very quiet. Very convenient location. The ladies in the office are very friendly and helpful. Looking forward to my new adventure.

Reply from The Point at Waterford Crossing

Unit is clean and updated with plenty of space. Amenities are great. Outside appearance is well maintained. Steps and breezeways could use pressure washing. Maintenance issues are addressed in a timely and professional manner.

Great neighborhood, quiet neighbors, astounding atmosphere, and most importantly, GREAT customer service. The repair guys are always super kind and quick to solve whatever problem you have! Keep being great!

It has been a great place to live. Great location, helpful staff, and great amenities. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for an apartment!

Inside the apartment is beautiful, and the grounds are well kept. I love the pool area! Maintenance is always very quick to respond, and everyone is friendly!

We’ve been here for 5 months now and we are loving it so far! The staff is very friendly and we love all the amenities. Great environment!!!

Nice area. Community is well kept. Apartments are nice. I don’t have a dog but I think the fenced in dog area is awesome. Only complaint is I wish the gym here had mirrors! Can’t check my form :/

Beautiful gated community! Friendly staff! Super quiet. Low utilities. Great amenities, 2 pools, dog park, gym, club house, playground, gorgeous landscape & grounds, allow pets, garages available & well maintained. Highly recommend.

Wonderful place to live. Love this place. My kids love the pool. Such a clean place also. Very helpful staff. Very nice place to live. Been here over a year and plan to stay a long time