I just recently moved in to my apartment. The staff have been so nice and helpful to me during my move. The complex is very clean and secure and I feel safe living on my own.

Just moving in, the grounds are beautiful and so far very quiet. Very convenient location. The ladies in the office are very friendly and helpful. Looking forward to my new adventure.

Unit is clean and updated with plenty of space. Amenities are great. Outside appearance is well maintained. Steps and breezeways could use pressure washing. Maintenance issues are addressed in a timely and professional manner.

Great neighborhood, quiet neighbors, astounding atmosphere, and most importantly, GREAT customer service. The repair guys are always super kind and quick to solve whatever problem you have! Keep being great!

It has been a great place to live. Great location, helpful staff, and great amenities. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for an apartment!

Inside the apartment is beautiful, and the grounds are well kept. I love the pool area! Maintenance is always very quick to respond, and everyone is friendly!

We’ve been here for 5 months now and we are loving it so far! The staff is very friendly and we love all the amenities. Great environment!!!

Nice area. Community is well kept. Apartments are nice. I don’t have a dog but I think the fenced in dog area is awesome. Only complaint is I wish the gym here had mirrors! Can’t check my form :/

Beautiful gated community! Friendly staff! Super quiet. Low utilities. Great amenities, 2 pools, dog park, gym, club house, playground, gorgeous landscape & grounds, allow pets, garages available & well maintained. Highly recommend.

Wonderful place to live. Love this place. My kids love the pool. Such a clean place also. Very helpful staff. Very nice place to live. Been here over a year and plan to stay a long time

The office make you feel good about yourself and they will help you out with whatever you need. When we walked into the office they make you feel right at home.

Love living here at the point at Waterford crossing in Hendersonville TN I couldn't think of a better apartment community people are nice place is nice and we have no problems

Such a wonderful, quiet yet friendly community! The apartment themselves are gorgeous and the staff/maintenance are so helpful. I'm so happy I made the choice to live here; seriously choose The Point if you're looking forward to coming home.

By far the best apartment community I have lived in!! I love the apartment staff, everyone has been very friendly and welcoming!! We looked forward to the months to come!

We just moved in and we love it here! Spacious, clean apartment with a great view of the lake. Grounds are very well kept and the pools and workout room are very well maintained as well. Will def recommend to our friends.

We moved to The Point at Waterford Crossing recently from another state, and so far, we really like it. The people in the management office have been really helpful and thoughtful. We appreciated the useful gifts upon move-in such as paper towels, toilet paper, a kitchen hand towel and bottled water. The apartment is very quiet and seems to be built much better than other apartments we've lived in. It is also very well appointed and close to many stores and restaurants.

We just moved in and the apartment is beautiful! The manager, assistant manager and whole office staff has been amazing. They are friendly and accommodating! It is so peaceful and quiet! We are so excited to live here!

Apartments are well maintained. I am just re-signing for my 2nd year and unlike other apartments I've lived in - there wasn't a ridiculous increase in rent. Folks in the office are responsive and very good at what they do.

The whole experience at the pointe at Waterford apartment have been great I can not think of anything better that could he done here. .

So far I have loved living here. Everything has been great and it’s been a smooth transition! I like how close I am to everything and it’s an easy commute to work.

I love staying at the point! It is so nice and all the staff is so amazing! I’m glad I found the point in hendersonville. It so nice to have the pool to lay out all summer!

Loving everything so far. The community is beautiful. My apartment is more than I expected. Im really excited to live here for the next year.

Amenities are great. Apartments are built well with plenty of room. Staff is very friendly and very responsive to maintenance requests. You can sometimes hear the neighbors but that comes with living in an apartment. Overall very nice.

I have rented at 6 different locations over the years and this has been, by far the best rental experience I have had. The Point at Waterford is very well-kept, has very friendly staff, and beautiful floor layouts. I highly recommend living here.

Just moved in a three existing members all spoke well of the complex. Thus far, it has been great and am sure it will continue. The staff is also great.