Quiet and pleasant place to live. Apartments actually have some decently insulated walls. Plenty of parking available for resident needs even if you have multiple vehicles.

The Professionalism and Efficiency of the Office Staff is highly appreciated. From the time I came to the Office to view some apartments, throughout the decision making process and the move in paperwork and getting all of my questions and concerns answered, it was handled patiently and kindly and quickly.

Love my apartment! Always friendly and quick to respond to maintenance requests! Grounds are always clean, love how the complex is conveniently located to stores and restaurants

This is a great community. It’s quiet, the staff is caring and kind. It’s very pet friendly, which is a definite plus, and the location can’t be beat.

Awesome apartment for awesome price. Ms. Deborah the property manager was so nice. I felt like home talking about the apartments and the amenities.

I have been at the point for a year now and have never regretted my decision, this complex is one of the most friendly, clean and overall interactive complex’s I have ever lived at, I highly recommend it to all.

So far, so good. I enjoy that it's gated and feels safe. However, parking can be annoying at times, being forced to park on the opposite side of where the apartment is

This is a great place to live! The staff is very friendly and helpful and the community is nice and well maintained. The apartments are nice and spacious and I feel safe living here.

Love the community the staff pretty quite no complaints since living here love the community cares team always something fun to attend every month

So far so good! We moved from a rural town in southern IL, so we knew living in a large town in an apartment complex was going to be a huge adjustment. However, the staff in the office have been fantastic and so welcoming. We could not have asked for a smoother transition. Our dog is loving the dog park too! Very thankful that The Point has quick and easy access to shopping centers, restaurants and so many outdoor activities. We are excited to start our next adventure here!

Reply from The Point at Waterford Crossing

We have loved living at the point. Everything has been so convenient. The staff at the office are very friendly and always there to help. I give 5 stars all day long!!

Reply from The Point at Waterford Crossing

Best apartment community in Hendersonville. The grounds are beautifully kept. I live on the 3rd floor and it is very quiet. Any maintenance needs are handled immediately. Friendly staff

Reply from The Point at Waterford Crossing

So far it has been great. The environment/neighborhood is awesome, and everyone is very welcoming. My sister and I are very happy here. :)))

Reply from The Point at Waterford Crossing

I have enjoyed living here for the 2.5 years. The apartments are nice. There are good amenities. The complex is well cared for. I've always felt safe living here

Reply from The Point at Waterford Crossing

Our experience has been great so far. Love being close to Indian lake and minutes from the interstate. Also, our dogs love the dog park area!

Reply from The Point at Waterford Crossing

I've been living here for just over one year. Everyone from the maintenance crew to the front office staff are so kind and helpful. There are money activities to get to know other people in the complex. It is home.

Reply from The Point at Waterford Crossing

The community is quite and calm. Not to much noise and hassle going on, Perfect for any family who likes quietness and peace. The pool is maintained correctly and the workout room has everything you need for a simple workout.

Reply from The Point at Waterford Crossing

We are in our 3rd year here. We love the location and the apartment. It has been a blessing to us. We have met some really special people here as neighbors.

Reply from The Point at Waterford Crossing

It’s a very nice apartment complex, we love living here , the only bad thing is that we have to have att for a cable , they are terrible and I wish I had an option to have smth else

Reply from The Point at Waterford Crossing

Love the apartment. Lots of storage. I think there are people in this complex that doesn't care about the property. Dog poo left in places. And loudness. Debra is WONDERFUL. And so is ROBERT.

Reply from The Point at Waterford Crossing

Easy access to Nashville and all the other surrounding towns when there are activities going such as music or car shows. I like going to ride in the country and enjoying the scenery

Reply from The Point at Waterford Crossing

My experience has been great thus far. The community is quite friendly, clean, and accessible to many convenient businesses, especially pharmacies, and parks.

Reply from The Point at Waterford Crossing

Common areas are well maintained. Stairwells and lights therein are not...the bugs in the lights are disgusting. I appreciate the community activities...keep it up

Reply from The Point at Waterford Crossing

Super quiet community as far as any kind of noise concerns. I love the fact that they do little events for us and our families; cookouts, pool gatherings, etc. Such a comfortable feeling knowing you can enjoy your time with your neighbors in a safe environment for your smaller children.

Reply from The Point at Waterford Crossing

Love moving here! The staff is great ! Anytime t have an issue it gets taken care of that day! Complex is Close to everything ! I would highly recommend this complex to anyone