Having lived at the point since august 18, my only downside to the property is the trash compactor. The number of christmas trees and couches that i witnessed thrown away inside there was frustrating. Also the lack of options for recycling is a bit detouring

We love living at The Point! It’s a great location, pet-friendly, and clean! We’ve enjoyed meeting new friends at the monthly breakfast gathering and other events in this community.

Reply from The Point at Waterford Crossing

Best apartment hands down I've ever lived in. Kid friendly, great area. I love how clean it is and quiet for how big it is here. I love it here.

Reply from The Point at Waterford Crossing

Great place to live! We’ve lived here for 6 months and it’s been wonderful. Friendly management and fast maintenance! The apartment is beautiful and very quiet.

Reply from The Point at Waterford Crossing

This is the best Apartment Community I have ever lived in. It is really wonderful to have community members that are active in wanting to have a true community with their neighbors. I really appreciate the effort of all those who put together the events and who send out the invites. I have enjoyed each event I have been in and continue to look forward to all the ones I am able to be apart.

Reply from The Point at Waterford Crossing

Love the complex, the apartments are very nice. Only improvements would be more parking availability, but so far I haven't had an issue finding something somewhat close to my building.

Reply from The Point at Waterford Crossing

It was been a wonderful experience living in this community. It is close to all the businesses I frequent throughout the week. I have easy and safe access to the gym equipment and I walk 5 miles 3 times a week, weather permitting to and from the local post office. The atmosphere here is warm and inviting. It took a while getting use to apartment life after 35 years of living in my own home. Prior to that, I live in an apartment. With the help of the management team here, I was able to adjust to this type of lifestyle again. Bob, Daniella, Deborah and the maintenance crew are all great people. They make me feel wanted in the community- being a senior woman of color that matters more than they will ever know.

Reply from The Point at Waterford Crossing

Absolutely love it! Apartments are very clean and well maintained! The office staff is friendly. And the neighborhood is amazing as well, very convenient to everything!

Reply from The Point at Waterford Crossing

It’s a quiet mixed community of homes, townhomes and apartments. The apartments hold sound well and you can never hear other residents. I love the area

Reply from The Point at Waterford Crossing

The community is safe, and very well kept. The units are spacious and clean, and I really enjoy the monthly community events. It's nice to have an opportunity to meet your neighbors when you might otherwise be too busy during an average day.

Reply from The Point at Waterford Crossing

Safe community with a friendly, professional staff. Apartments are extremely clean and property well maintained. Love being able to call this my home.

Reply from The Point at Waterford Crossing

This is a great place to live at me and my girlfriend live here and we love it people are always nice and quite and done cause any trouble and I love it

Reply from The Point at Waterford Crossing

Great community. Debra and Robert are so helpful. The maintenance staff are so helpful. Great place to live. They try to go out of their way to help.

Reply from The Point at Waterford Crossing

I have never lived in an apartment complex as nice as this one my entire life . The location is perfect . The property is well managed and everyone I’ve been in contact with at the office to this day have been perfect in every way , professional , polite , and genuine . The floor plans in the apts feel like houses not cheap apts . The construction is fairly new and well kept at all times . Every time I step in my place I Feel at ease from the roomy floor plan , spacious balcony’s and kitchen decor and appliances . My place also comes with a nice new washer and dryer in it’s own hidden space so not to detract from the rest of the floorplan . Pool is stellar and honestly I would recommend this place to everyone , it’s Nashville’s best kept secret . There is a reason why there are not that many open units because I’m sure nobody wants to leave !

Reply from The Point at Waterford Crossing

This experience was an easy one, especially with Daniella assisting us! Everything has went smooth and the people we've met have been so friendly! Thank you

Reply from The Point at Waterford Crossing

We recently moved in and so far this apartment complex is by far the best I’ve lived at! The staff is super friendly and helpful and the neighbors are great! I love the calmness of the neighborhood. It’s so quiet and peaceful!

This apartment complex is really awesome!! The gated community makes it for a safe and quiet place to live, everyone is so nice and friendly! An awesome place to call home!!!

It’s a beautiful and amazing community! It’s really peaceful with respectful neighbors and a clean property. I really enjoy the amenities and I feel right at home.

Great place to live! Very peaceful, quiet, well kept, and great staff. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for an affordable place to live :)

Great experience! The Point has thought of everything to make it a smooth move and transition. The staff is very attentive, clean complex and pet friendly.

Move in was good. Had a few hiccups inside, but maintenance was quick to respond. Very well done. Thank you to the resident staff for all of the help.

We have lived several places including owning our own home at one point. We have never lived in such a safe and clean community. This is truly a beautiful place.

It’s a nice clean place with a very friendly care team. The property is definitely safe and the gym is clean. I would recommend this place to anyone moving to Nashville area.

We have had such a great transition to Nashville, and the staff at The Point have made it so much more enjoyable! They are all so helpful, with great tips, and prompt service. So glad we picked this as our home.

Just moved here two weeks ago!! So far i am loving it! Great community.. Moving in was so easy & the place looked brand new! I look forward to the rest of my time spent here.