The Point at Waterford Crossing

The apartment is very spacious and the included washer and dryer are a major bonus! I love the family atmosphere. The kids love the pool and play area and I love that it’s a gated community.
I have only lived here for a short period of time, but so far everything is excellent. The grounds are well maintained and the apartment furnishings are in great shape.
I absolutely love it here! I’ve lived in many complexes, and nothing beats this one. The apartment features are very nice, and I love the area. It’s perfectly tucked into a neighborhood while being close to restaurants and stores. I would recommend living here to anyone! Plus my pup LOVES it here.
The neighbors are nice and respectful , apartments are very quiet and the staff who work here are so helpful. You’re close to the lake and to a great Kroger to make grocery shopping easy. Best apartment I’ve ever lived in.
Daniella is amazing.... So professional, they always on time with everything, neighbors are lovely, and Everyone in the community is friendly.
It’s a peaceful place to live. The staff here has been quite friendly and respectable. Any issues we’ve had have been attended to in a timely manner. We enjoy living here.
We love linking here at the point of Waterford crossing, everyone here is so nice and there keep the community involved and the neighbors are very respectful.
Thank you for a great first year. Staff was very responsive to all requests, and we felt very safe. We could not be happier as all expectations were met. Thank You!
They have handled this whole covid situation poorly. 10 people at the pool at one time...what a joke! 2 people at the gym just as comical. If we already had to sign a liability waiver then why not open the facilities completely without these restrictions.
I've been here for one year and I haven't had any issues so far. My apartment is spacious with large windows facing a beautiful pool. I have a fan in my bedroom and a large walk-in closet. The only negative is parking.