Nice and quiet and clean community the people here are nice and welcoming the employees was very helpful with the move in and with the breakdown and paperwork.

Very clean and friendly community. I like that they have events often to get the community together. This is by far the best apartment complex I have lived in.

Reply from The Point at Waterford Crossing

The staff has been extremely helpful at all times. They made us moving in an easy process. This is so important with moving being such a stressful time.

Reply from The Point at Waterford Crossing

I enjoy living here. Deborah is great! Very welcoming and kind. The gym is efficient and a big reason I thought this was the place for me. My kids are comfortable and I’m glad that I can’t hear my neighbors.

Reply from The Point at Waterford Crossing

It is a great place to live. The Point is wonderful about addressing any concerns and offering resolutions in a timely manner. Management provides many activities for the entire family. The majority of the neighbors are friendly and respectful.

Reply from The Point at Waterford Crossing

Great community overall. The staff has been nothing but helpful from day one. Great neighborhood, well-maintained property. Highly recommended!!

Reply from The Point at Waterford Crossing

So far my experience has been great. The office staff have been friendly, understanding and extremely helpful. While moving in this weekend I met a few of my neighbors who were welcoming and helpful.

Reply from The Point at Waterford Crossing

Love it here. Nice modern and Clean apartments, cozy, and lots of great activities for residents. Breakfast and dinners are served often for appreciation to residents. Service requests are handled immediately. Everyone is very nice here.

Reply from The Point at Waterford Crossing

MANAGEMENT. Very professional and considerate. Works to ensure you have a positive experience. Excellent follow up. And work request are addressed in a timely manner. AMENITIES. We have loved using the community grills, 24 hour fitness area, and playground equipment. We only wish it were turf material so our child could play after a wet day. APARTMENT. We love the space and finishes. A little more storage in the unit could enhance it. But other than that we are pleased. Sound can be heard from neighbors but our neighbors are very considerate. COMMUNITY. Everyone seems friendly. It’s also a pet friendly community. We don’t have an animal and people are good about cleaning up after their pets or using the pet park area. OVERALL. We love how well kept the area is and the trash area. It’s a quiet community with monthly events for residents. We have enjoyed living here thus far! We

Reply from The Point at Waterford Crossing

The complex has a warm and friendly staff, the grounds are well kept, they offer great amenities and both the buildings and parking lots are always very well lit. A wonderful place to live.

Reply from The Point at Waterford Crossing

I love it here but my upstairs neighbors vacuum all the time. Early in the morning. I called and asked the management staff for help and they said they would send them a note but nothing has changed. Other then vacuuming vibrations in my head waking me up every morning it is great place to live

I love the staff and property here at The Point! Our care team is fantastic, they schedule activities for us multiple times a month as well as connecting us to other members of our community!

Reply from The Point at Waterford Crossing

The Point from day one has gone above and beyond to make my stay here amazing! I can’t thank the team enough for making me feel right at home!

Reply from The Point at Waterford Crossing

The staff members I’ve met so far have been nothing but very considerate of what I want and how I feel. They’ve been very welcoming and kind.

Reply from The Point at Waterford Crossing

I love the point. Supper nice people! Good Community! Everything is supper nice.. had a wonderful experience. Glad I got to experience this!

Reply from The Point at Waterford Crossing

Awesome apartments great service and super clean and nice I would recommend these apartments to anyone looking to be close to the city but far enough to not have to worry about city problems

Reply from The Point at Waterford Crossing

I really enjoying living at The Pointe, the CARES Team is wonderful, and everything always seems clean! The office staff is personable and considerate to all residents.

Reply from The Point at Waterford Crossing

Great customer service. Neighborhood is nice and quite. Amenities are fantastic. Feel super welcome here in our new home. Love the little community get togethers.

Reply from The Point at Waterford Crossing

I actually just recently moved in and so far I absolutely love it! So clean, super peaceful, and from just living in the thick of Downtown Nash that’s what I needed SO BAD

Reply from The Point at Waterford Crossing

The grounds and buildings are well kept. The office staff is very friendly and helpful. Noise level is very low - very important! Wish the gates were not so slow to open and close!

Reply from The Point at Waterford Crossing

Great community to live in! The staff has been very helpful throughout the whole process. Love the amentities and neighborhood! Look no further!!

Reply from The Point at Waterford Crossing

I moved in about a month ago from out of state. The ladies in the front office have been fantastic every step of the way and have been very eager to help me get settled in. Everyone I have met within the community has made me feel very welcomed and at home!

Reply from The Point at Waterford Crossing

We love living here. It has now been 1 year since we moved in. Our apartment feels like home. We have made many new, good friends. The staff is amazing. You can tell they truly care about you. We are located close in town to all amenities. The apartment has a community feel to it which we really love.

Reply from The Point at Waterford Crossing

Great community to move to! The management staff was very helpful throughout the whole process! The amentites are great and the location is very Convenient. Very happy!!

Reply from The Point at Waterford Crossing

I recently moved into this community and enjoy it. The staff is awesome and helpful and the residents are friendly. The appartments are quite and really clean. I enjoy this community!