The Pointe at Clearwater

4.4

4.4

Miki
Good for the most part but windows have small spaces that allow lizards and cockroaches access to come inside. Maintenance is quick to fix any issues, but windows need to be renovated.
Erika
I love living here is nice and peaceful. Maintenance guys are amazing always doing there job. Also the office staff always will to help you when unexpected situations occur.
Sandra
I have lived her for almost 12 years really have enjoyed the community overall. Never had problems. when I needed something done in my apartment it was always done. Everyone seems nice and people get along with one another.
Angela
There area is quiet and safe. Apartments need work, staff has changed like 2 or 3 times. My rent increased by $315 last lease I signed and a neighbor with the exact same apt rent went up $50 and we renew around the same time. I will be homeless soon because rent is so high. They remodeled the outside of the apartments and it looks nice BUT don't expect the same inside. We do have occasionally pest issues and they spray but they turn around and come back so they "live" permanently in the buildings. I like the convince of the access to US 19 and the main cross roads. Glen the maintenance guy is GREAT! Decent place if you just want a quick place to live. Garbage has been better with the 3 or 4 dumpsters instead of the nasty compactor in the back. It makes it more easy to get to the dumpsters throughout the complex.
Jerry
I love the staff and love the area. My only downside is my rent being raised twice, but no interior upgrades came with it. Otherwise, it would have been 5 stars
Serhii
Good place to live. Nice apartments, management and neighbors. Really cool fitness-center and pool. Close to the beach and big shops. Like it.
Kimberly
Great apartments, the staff is quick to help you with whatever you need and all the upgrades they are doing look amazing! The pool area being done right before summer is perfect! Cant wait to enjoy it!
Douglas
Staff is very friendly. Residents are friendly and helpful amenities are great the new look of the buildings is beautiful .the staff have been very helpful to me and have acted quickly with any questions or concerns or request that I have had
Brandy
Love it here. The staff is extremely friendly and quick to help. I’ve met some pretty awesome people at the the pool too. The community is so loving. I wish things could stay the way they are.
Lena
I’m still in love with my apartment ! I just love the community , the unit floor plan. Management is very professional and always responds back in a timely manner. Maintenance crew is A1, always on point . I love the new renovations they are doing around the property.