The Pointe on College Avenue

I have lived at the Pointe before it was called the point. The new management system is amazing and is definitely an improvement. The only issue or problem that I have ever faced was that most of the time maintenance is very slow. If something needs to be fixed or replaced it may take awhile.
Living at The Pointe has been an awesome experience. The property and apartments are nice and the staff and maintenance are friendly and very helpful!
This is a great place to live. Very peaceful, and modern apartments. I really like that the place has a nice swimming pool, a gym and a communal area.
I have lived at the Pointe for three years as a graduate student, and it has been a wonderful place to live. Great amenities, quiet neighbors, and a nice walk to campus. I am sad to be leaving this summer!
Residence experience is pretty good. During the winter break, the office was severely understaffed and nobody ever picks up the phone. Good experience but could have been better.
Resident experience is pretty good! Maintenance gets done pretty fast. Leasing office needs to pick up phones more often. Overall, living experience is great at the Pointe! The activebuilding website is great for it as well for making requests.
So far everyone has been so nice. The staff in the office was helpful and patient when helping me and the neighbors I’ve met were very nice!
My experience here has been wonderful. From the staff to the amenities everything is top of the pops!!! The community that the Pointe on college has created is incredible!!!!!!
Not bad, mediocre level apartments. I have been living here for 5 years. Buildings need some renovation and more updates. There should be security cameras as well.
I Love it! The staff is great and good about keeping you informed! There’s always food and activities going on in the club house. The maintenance is great and always on call. A great location.