The Portofino

I never thought I would feel comfortable or like living n apt. complex, bc I have always lived in a house. This has been the best decision I have ever made! I love everything about living here.
We moved here at the end of February this year. Nubia, Kay, Brenda and Adriana have shown us an extraordinary amount of care for our comfort, health and well-being. It's like we have an extended family. We are looking forward to the corona virus restrictions to be lifted so we can meet more of our neighbors and enjoy crafts, games and activities. The property looks wonderfully refreshing at all times. We also are waiting for some relaxing swim time in the exquisitely pristine pool with a safe way in and out for disabled and able bodied residents and guests alike.
If you're 55 years or older, then Primrose of Pasadena is the place to be. Lovely one bedroom and two bedroom units that are available. They have transportation to Dr. Appointments on Mondays and Tuesdays. On Wednesdays they go to various Grocery Stores during the month and on Thursday's, it Wal Mart. They plan various activities through out the month and you earn "Bonus Bucks" for each one you attend and then you can use those "Bonus Bucks to buy goodies for your Apartment or what ever. The have a lovely swimming pool , Barber/ Beauty Salon, Laundry facilities, little Movie Theatre,etc. The Residents go out of their way to make you feel welcome and the Staff is great! So why don't you check these folks out. You won't regret it 😀!
Management does a good job, however security could be better. "Gated Community means very little when property is easily accessible to non-residents.
We just moved from out of state and the staff made the transition smooth and easy. They are friendly and helpful. The property is clean and comfortable.
It is nice and quite . have not joined in on activities as yet but will do soon. The yards are kept up nice. Would like an updated bathroom.
No problems with neighbors, grounds are neat, office staff is fine, parking is available. In general I have no complaints. I love the size and configuration of my apartment and really wouldn't want to live anywhere else.
Home sweet home . Clean welcoming homes, awesome neighbors, close to all grocery stores and shopping center. Everything you need is close by. I have been here a year. Simply i can call home sweet home
Everyone here is so friendly and helpful. I love the amenities and the staff. I look forward to making new friends here. I enjoy the peace and quiet and the fact that I'm looking to be a part of the community.
Lots of activities & great neighbor’s! The Complex is kept nicely. Enjoy the involvement of friends & different types of prizes & rewards. Glad for the Bus availability.