The Post Apartments

4.4

4.4

I wanted to update my review after living here for over six months. I feel like the staff and the maintenance of the building are fantastic. I’ve had maintenance issues in my unit be addressed in a timely manner and I haven’t had any issues while living here. The homeless camp on the entire side of the building is a different issue that unfortunately the city of Seattle has done nothing to resolve. I appreciate the effort that the property management has taken to try to contact city officials for concerns. Besides that I think this is a great place to live. And with security for the building I think it definitely helps.
Great views. Great apartments. Appliances could be upgraded ( i.e. top load washer that destroys my clothing). Bathroom sink is like a bird bath....very non functional.
Living at the post is great. The views, the location, the amenities. The best thing are the sunsets. Every night the sky is painted a little different.
The Post was an amazing first apartment experience. Something we actually noticed early on was the community here. The staff remembers you by name and even apartment number! This was consistent with four to five staff members (a few have left ): ). The Post has really set the bar high for our next apartment complex. People living here are friendly. They stay out of your way, they aren’t overly curious, but they still make nice talk on the elevators. I have also enjoyed the monthly freebies/games! So nice.
Great vibe, beautiful common areas and super helpful team. Very well located in downtown close to the pier, the market and other attractions
A very welcoming and comfortable place to live. Staff is always willing to help and do their very best to keep the environment light and peaceful.
Our questions are always answered quickly and any repairs made are done quickly. Common areas are always clean and the staff is so friendly.
Love my apartment, the view and the staff. There is a secret pooper inside the dog lounge… so some of the residents aren’t great. Hopefully this will get fixed soon!
Excellent customer service from agents, front desk Conciege and more. They keep the building and common areas clean, excellent roof top amenities and views which is why I chose the building
Love the views at the post and a great staff to boot. Such easy access to the best of downtown , planning on hitting up a Sounders game this weekend!