The Post Apartments

4.3

4.3

I have been very happy with my experience at the post so far! The location is perfect for me. The staff has been great and it’s been wonderful to live in a building with great security in Seattle. I feel so much safer here than I did at my last residence!
I’m disappointed that there aren’t more community activities and what is the point of having interest groups if no one participates? I would like to see weekly activities, possibly centered around or including the interest groups. I think everyone needs a little push.
Overall experience has been good. The few negative points that stand out with the resident experience is the homeless encampment that makes one side of the street unusable and the constant construction noise that can sometimes get pretty loud.
great view from my window. Good amenities, only a few communities have EV charging. Windows could have been sound proof for a better Home office.
Our move in process was super easy. The gym opened back up, the views are so pretty from both our unit and the roof! It’s super quiet and the community is safe.
I have lived here for 2 years and it's been great! The staff is kind, hospitable and helpful! Shoutout to Kaitlyn for always helping me out even with random ad-hoc requests over the years! Habib has been fantastic as well with his diligence and ownership - and making maintenance requests as breezy and infrequent as possible! Highly recommend this team for being as approachable and friendly as they are!
The customer service is above and beyond. Quick responses. But frequent airbnb of the units and homeless outside are awful. Parking is always full despite paying $250 per month.
The apartment is great, the staff is kind and wonderful, some of the other residents seem to think that someone will be following them around to pick up after them.
good job for the efforts of all staffs during the pandemic! Thank you for your contribution to the community! Wish all have a great new year of 2021
Everyone here is amazing, literally they will go out of the way for you (of course don’t be unreasonable!) Every person from the concierge to the leasing department will help you out!