The Post Apartments

One major downside is corona shutting down all the amenities. This is nothing against the decision, if anything I would probably vote for the decision if I had to choose since there is a huge spike in cases, but it just hurts enough to take down a star and a half.
I love the building and the management here!! I wish there was a grocery store near by, but other than that, it’s been an amazing experience!
Amazing building with beautiful views! Staff is friendly and all common areas are kept very clean. Close proximity to downtown area with plenty of good bars and tasty restaurants within walking distance.
The apartment itself and community are great, but the neighborhood has gone bad since the pandemic. We love the staff and have had a wonderful time living here, but the city is not as exciting or fun as it used to be.
The Post is AWESOME! We are so happy that this is our new home. Thank you to all of the wonderful staff members and neighbors for making this an incredible community!
The Post is awesome! We love living in this community. The amenities and employees are all wonderful. In particular we love the dog run, it makes it so easy/fun for our pup.
needs much improvement in these areas; dog areas being cleaned up by tenants; installing working cameras and brighter lights; wearing of masks given pandemic; eviction of unruly non rules conforming visitors;; breaking up of groups bigger than allowed by Gov. mandate; tenant/management community meetings! better equal customer service to All, including Seniors and special needs tenants.
The Post has been a wonderful place to live. All of the staff is very friendly and helpful, the community is fun and the amenities are awesome.
Feel like home from day one, moving to a new place can be stressful, however the friendly staff at The Post have made the experience easy and even fun! I would recommend living here to my friends and family.
Great place love the location and the people who work here are very friendly. Room is spacious. Love that we have security here at night. Love the rooftop.