The Post Apartments

4.4

4.4

Love my apartment, the view and the staff. There is a secret pooper inside the dog lounge… so some of the residents aren’t great. Hopefully this will get fixed soon!
Excellent customer service from agents, front desk Conciege and more. They keep the building and common areas clean, excellent roof top amenities and views which is why I chose the building
Love the views at the post and a great staff to boot. Such easy access to the best of downtown , planning on hitting up a Sounders game this weekend!
Other than lack of communication attempts made by leasing office regarding our hold on apt 710 in which our hold was removed, although the day before we sent an email regarding unit and were informed that although we had been already approved we would have to re-apply. I then emailed the regional property manager explaining the circumstances of this situation and this issue was remedied.
Move in went in smoothly. Staff is always super friendly and always willing to help. Maintenance is also very quick to respond to requests. Great place to live!
I moved to post seattle last month. The management has been very friendly professional and great. I love the unit and amenities. So far great experience.
I am a recent NY transplant and cannot not imagine a better place to land. Not only does the Post have great amenities (pet friendly, timely maintenance, self contained gym, rooftop deck, social events) but they have a great staff too- professional, responsive, attentive, always looking for ways to make my transition easier. It’s been a “process” to get here, but I’m so glad I chose the Post. Looking forward to getting to know my neighbors/community!
Building amenities are wonderful. Apartment units are great. Appliances could use an upgrade. Dislike the very small bathroom sinks and painted bathtubs making cleaning sub par. Neighborhood taken over by homelessness but Grey star does well upkeeping the surrounding property space. Sufficient security, have never felt unsafe since moving in.
I haven't fully moved in yet, but the building is extremely well kept and the staff have been very helpful and friendly every step of the way.
Bryce has been super helpful with the move in process! We are very excited to see what is in store for us in our new home at The Post! We know we will love it.