The Post Apartments

Love the building especially the management is awesome here. Location is really beautiful and no safety concerns. Community office hours are unbeatable. Fitness options are limited but good quality options for gym, yoga and roof top social gatherings. Easily recommend to anyone.
We have been here a month and have fallen in love with the place! We are so happy to be in such a wonderful community and are excited to use all of the amenities once it is safe!
The employees are great And so are the apartments, some of the residents are lazy and messy/don’t clean up after themselves or their pets. It’s a real bummer.
The Post apartments are perfect, the space, the location, the amenities, the management everything and everyone is just beyond amazing. I love downtown and I am a city girl. I and my husband were looking for apartment in the city as one day I saw the post’s advertisement on the other rental website and I just set an appointment within an hour. Even though I was afraid if we could afford the apartment in the city or not . Guess what? The management guy name JESSE( so humble, so helpful, so polite, always smiling and always ready to answer all our questions, ready to help) the apartment he showed us just left us speechless. Omg the apartment location is just two block away from the main waterfront and right across the city. The rooftop is ten times more beautiful and amazing with clear water views, ferry, the great wheel, the city views. We will 100% recommend moving here . The appliances in the apartments seem like brand new, the big windows let the sunlight directly come in the drawing room and the bedroom. The kitchen’s storage is just just perfect. I am kind of a person who loves to cook and buy grocery and honestly this was my very first concern when moving to new apartment that the kitchen should be really clean, spacious and have enough storage. And the post apartment has got them all. You just name it, they have it all. The management is really really helpful, really polite. If you have something to get done in the apartment, the management is really quick to reach to you and solve your query. I am still living in The Post and I couldn’t have been this happier in any apartments I have lived in Seattle. P.S - The Post has storage too available at very reasonable rate in comparison to other buildings in the city. Just perfect! That’s all I can tell.
Amazing view of the mountains from my window. Awesome gym and other amenities. Great and very responsive staff. Availability of EV charger is a plus.
I have been living here over a year and everything has been great. Staff are great and love the building and location. Have no complaints thus far!
Very clean and fun community areas. The gym is one of the best that I’ve seen in the newer apartments in Seattle and you can’t beat the view of the water from the roof deck.
We really love living here because of the staff, the building upkeep and the privacy. We love using the gym and media room. The construction outside and homeless population outside are frustrating. But overall we've had a great experience.
The sound insulation of the room is not good. Sounds like some pipes or metal boards are cracking periodically during the night. Other than this everything are great.