The Post Apartments

Great experience in the apartment and building so far. The significant tent city on the block and elevated walkway are a negative; I know the building has asked the city for a solution and that’s about all we can do, but still a detriment to my overall living experience.
I've lived at the Post for about a year and a half now. During my time here I've noticed the property get dirtier. There's garbage left in the parking garbage and our garbage room on the floor is. Often disgusting. The apartments are nice though and the staff are always very nice and helpful. The encampment outside is inconvenient but I know the property can't control that.
I love everything about this apartment except for some neighbors that are disrespectful of common areas. I also think that parking is too expensive.
The Post has lovely views, amazing amenities and a friendly staff. So far I have loved staying here in spite of negative effects of covid 19
Love the building especially the management is awesome here. Location is really beautiful and no safety concerns. Community office hours are unbeatable. Fitness options are limited but good quality options for gym, yoga and roof top social gatherings. Easily recommend to anyone.
I love The Post! My room with the water view is great, neighbors are nice, and the location is convenient! The staff is super friendly and well!
Less than two weeks in, experience has been great. West views of sound and Olympics are both peaceful and motivating. One downside is the homeless presence when I look down on Western Ave. I don't know if there is a solution to this but I always get a sad/guilty feeling when I see their tents - trying to think of ways I can help.
I just moved in and everything has been BEYOND amazing! The staff is so wonderful and welcoming. They are so prompt with answering questions and assisting with things! I am so thrilled to be at The Post!
It is okay. Some of the residents are careless (never clean the grills, don't follow any guidance about masks, social distancing and don't get me started don the trash rooms or the dog area), and Greystar can be a bit difficult to work with. The employees are great, especially Morgan and Habib. I just wish that it was easier to give the Post 5 stars.
Everything has been good, except for the parking ticket I received in the garage. The amenities are spectacular, and seems quite popular. Floor to ceiling windows by far my favorite thing so far!!!