The Post Apartments

4.3

4.3

the updater service is saving me a lot of time and energy, the overall renting experience is pretty good, the agent provides us a bunch of good videos of the rooms we are interested in, under the condition that we can't visit on site, this helps us a lot when making the decision
Love the view and the staff. Always friendly and attentive. I would like to stay here but we are moving out soon since we got a house. Parking fee is expensive but street parking is too risky. Anyways, I will miss this place.
The transition experience to moving to the POST is amazing. The resources you offer in order to make the move easier has to be one of the best benefits I've ever experienced. Thank you!
The apartment we live in is great. The staff has a lot of turn over, due to the larger Greystar machine. Some of the residents are, um, less than ideal - as they don't clean up after themselves or their dogs.
Have only been here a week and I’ve met some great residents cooking on the roof, had terrific help from Sebastian and Phoebe and the concierge team, had assistance from Randy- the awesome building maintenance man and many more. What a great welcome to the community.
Great location, amenities, and apartments! Love the floor to ceiling windows and the lighting! Would love to see the return of guest parking (at least for day use).
Love living at the post! Such an amazing community with great staff and wonderful neighbors! The amenities are one of a kind! I would stay here forever if I could.
I have been very happy with my experience at the post so far! The location is perfect for me. The staff has been great and it’s been wonderful to live in a building with great security in Seattle. I feel so much safer here than I did at my last residence!
I’m disappointed that there aren’t more community activities and what is the point of having interest groups if no one participates? I would like to see weekly activities, possibly centered around or including the interest groups. I think everyone needs a little push.
Overall experience has been good. The few negative points that stand out with the resident experience is the homeless encampment that makes one side of the street unusable and the constant construction noise that can sometimes get pretty loud.