Very easy to use and always works. I like that it has all of the things I need to managage my rental. I wish that more people were active on the community postings.

There have been some issues with neighbors that resolutions are not being aided by staff. But the facilities, location and generally staff are amazing!

Casie , Marie and Triston Especially and let’s not forget the entire team were superior! They exceeded my expectations. I will refer everyone to The Post :)

the staff that sticks around are all wonderful and we have a glorious view. I love waking up to sunrise right into our bedroom. and the roof is great!

Excellent amenities, friendly staff who are readily available for addressing any service requests, questions, or concerns. Amazing views from both my own apartment and the rooftop.

Awesome place to live! Best views in the city! All the amenities you could think of or need! Game room is sick and my pet loves the dog lounge!

Maintenance team is pretty good and responsible. Leasing managers are mixed, I met non-responsible manager, but I think not all managers are talking only.

Wonderful staff, neighbors and amenities. I have made many friends here and hanging out in the lounge is super fun. The views quite simply cannot be beat.

The experience here has made my adjustment to moving to Seattle so much easier. I couldn't be happier!! thank you to your always smiling staff and wonderful views!!

Since our move,Jesse has been amazing! We love our location and how close it is to our work downtown. The amenities are amazing! We use the the movie room all the time! The views OMG! Definetely recommend!

Everything has been great since moving into The Post. The location is great and easy to get pretty much anywhere. I really enjoy my unit.finishes are nice and very quiet.

So far the Post has been wonderful. The only downside is we have neighbors that recently move in with a dog that likes to bark. Now our apartment isn’t quite the same. Hoping the dog adjusts.

Marie hands down knows how to take care of you and she is the most professional individual I have met. She found a place for me when I thought there were no units left and has held my hand every step of the way.

Leasing team was great. Apartment is beautiful. I really liked the amenities, especially the roof, gym. Grilling area and media room. Really excited.

Overall I've had a good experience at the Post. It's close to my office and convenient to commute. The staff is generally awesome. The downside has been the construction noise and the cost of rent and parking. It also lacks storage space for the amount we are paying for it.

I love my apartment, the amenities, views and location but I have a huge issue with noise in my apartment with the pipes or ac/heating unit which affects my sleep. Maintenance wasn’t able to resolve unfortunately.

Amazing location and awesome apartment—just renewed my lease. Staff is professional and really cares. Noise is to a minimal even with the viaduct being torn down. Views awesome and so is the living space.

My experience so far has been really great. The staff are very friendly and helpful and the place kept clean. One odd thing: the sounds the building makes. It almost seems to groan. Also, can't quite figure out why the A/C-Heating unit always switches to AI and turns itself on. Shutting down I90 has been great - the noise level is way down even if it will be crazy for the next few weeks. Unfortunately, this seems to have increased the homeless pop in the area significantly. I hope something can be done about that as it feels less safe than it did. All in all, I am enjoying the apartment and the tremendous view of the Sound!

Initially disappointed on lack of disclosure on the layout of my particular apartment unit, but the staff has been great making changes to bring the unit closer to a standard unit. Pressing issues identified at move in were taken care of right away, just waiting on a couple of smaller fixes left. Really glad I choose this community!

Marie and Jesse both did a great job showing me around and being responsive. They were also sensitive to things I found out in the apartment after the initial inspection. Thanks!

Great amenities and location. Construction has made it difficult. Could use some better security. The pet area is consistently a mess, it’s not fair on the maintenance team to have to clean up after irresponsible owners.

My neighbors are super friendly! The staff is always amazing this has been my best living experience since living in Japan :D The staff are great. The amenities are great. I love living in such a secured building.

Poop deck is a miserable experience. Owners must do better. Otherwise I love the building and have lived here for 5 years. Glad viaduct is coming down. It will get even better.

My husband and I very much enjoy living here. Our neighbors are wonderful and the staff are both helpful and friendly. We have a million dollar view and we are perfectly placed in Seattle to enjoy all the things we love.

Reply from The Post Apartments

Great customer service! We looked at other apartments but the greetings and friendliness could not compare to that at the Post. That was our ultimate decision making point!

Reply from The Post Apartments