The Post Apartments

Everything has been good, except for the parking ticket I received in the garage. The amenities are spectacular, and seems quite popular. Floor to ceiling windows by far my favorite thing so far!!!
The apartment itself is the only reason I haven't given up with this place's poor leasing office. After a great tour of the place, everything else went south. My quote was never sent to me, and I had to wait a few days for them to correct it in the system. After applying and paying $160, I got radio silence and never received the lease. So I was invested enough to not search elsewhere but with no real commitment that I had a unit secured. The lease took over 3 weeks to be sent to me. I had to sign it 2 times, because the first one "didn't work". After notifying them that the parking addendum was not included they blew me off, then 2 days later asked me to sign that again as well. After talking to 2 separate leasing officials about picking up my keys after hours, I arrived with a full car load to move in and was told that I would need to come the next day since the keys were not ready for me, as promised. After insisting that I wanted to move in that day - and waiting 35 minutes - they found the keys. The staff was always friendly, calm and nice but I was constantly correcting them in monetary values and double checking their verbal confirmations. I had an incredibly poor experience and thought several times about picking a different apartment building before I signed the lease. I hope this was not a glaring warning of a poor experience I will have here as a resident. I had recommended several friends to come live here as well, but I have put that on hold for now.
I’ve been having a really great time here since moving in. Kaitlin and Cassie have beyond helpful and welcoming throughout the process. I also just visited the gym and it was clean and had lots of machines to use.
I have not moved in yet! I’m moving officially on 07/24/2020! Give me a few days before I can comment on services! And have a chance to get familiar with new place and amenities! Thank You
Everyone that I have met so farin the community and that lives at The Post are super friendly! The amenities are great! love the media room, the gym, and the game room is awesome.
The apartments are nice and the staff is friendly. I wish the mailroom wasn't heavily scented. I think the property is due for a remodel (artwork in common areas, colors in elevator entries, etc.) and could be done with minimal change. The apartments interiors are good!
There is no doubt that I would refer The Post to my friends and family. The place is best community ever and made me consider to buy an apartment in future instead of individual home lol. The best part is concierge service, safety, cleanliness and amenities. Thank you for such a wonderful experience.
The apartment managers are pleasant and extremely helpful - thoroughly enjoyed interacting and working with them, and they went out of their way to help us
It is a great value to live here considering the location and features and amenities. Front desk staffs are always nice and helpful. The only drawback is there are alway homeless people out of the building and I will have to walk my dog on hardscape for most of the time.
For the most part I have enjoyed my time at the Post. Packages continue to be an issue trying to find, and the amenities being closed with no concessions is upsetting.