It's been lovely thanks to a lot of the people who work at The Post. I love my view and the sunshine. I love the amenities, just wish my windows opened more (and the guest pass to the garage was free). I also don't love the construction but the sunset makes up for everything.

So far I'm enjoying the Seattle experience. 4.5 stars, only to leave room for something even more spectacular. The rooftop amenities are stellar!

Reply from The Post Apartments

It was a great experience moving in. I came to Seattle the first time and couldn't have hoped to live in a better community than The Post. The staff is amazing and very welcoming.

Reply from The Post Apartments

We could not be happier to join The Post community. It had everything that we were looking for; great location, amenities, and and stunning views.

Reply from The Post Apartments

Love the building with such good quality amenities and long hours service. When you decide to live in apartment building you need quality service and amenities, we get both here.

Reply from The Post Apartments

Great place to live - great amenities, nice staff, and wonderful access to Downtown Seattle/Pioneer Square. Walls are a little thin, which leads to hearing more than you'd like.

Reply from The Post Apartments

The location and staff can’t be beat. Neighbors are friendly and courteous, staff is always available to help, and maintenance is quick and efficient to respond to problems, though I’ve had very few and they were all minor.

Reply from The Post Apartments

Minus the screaming homeless people outside, it's pretty okay. Not cool with them coming in and causing electrical fires though. Gym is nice.

Reply from The Post Apartments

Very easy to use and always works. I like that it has all of the things I need to managage my rental. I wish that more people were active on the community postings.

Reply from The Post Apartments

There have been some issues with neighbors that resolutions are not being aided by staff. But the facilities, location and generally staff are amazing!

Casie , Marie and Triston Especially and let’s not forget the entire team were superior! They exceeded my expectations. I will refer everyone to The Post :)

Reply from The Post Apartments

the staff that sticks around are all wonderful and we have a glorious view. I love waking up to sunrise right into our bedroom. and the roof is great!

Reply from The Post Apartments

Excellent amenities, friendly staff who are readily available for addressing any service requests, questions, or concerns. Amazing views from both my own apartment and the rooftop.

Reply from The Post Apartments

Awesome place to live! Best views in the city! All the amenities you could think of or need! Game room is sick and my pet loves the dog lounge!

Reply from The Post Apartments

Maintenance team is pretty good and responsible. Leasing managers are mixed, I met non-responsible manager, but I think not all managers are talking only.

Reply from The Post Apartments

Wonderful staff, neighbors and amenities. I have made many friends here and hanging out in the lounge is super fun. The views quite simply cannot be beat.

The experience here has made my adjustment to moving to Seattle so much easier. I couldn't be happier!! thank you to your always smiling staff and wonderful views!!

Since our move,Jesse has been amazing! We love our location and how close it is to our work downtown. The amenities are amazing! We use the the movie room all the time! The views OMG! Definetely recommend!

Everything has been great since moving into The Post. The location is great and easy to get pretty much anywhere. I really enjoy my unit.finishes are nice and very quiet.

So far the Post has been wonderful. The only downside is we have neighbors that recently move in with a dog that likes to bark. Now our apartment isn’t quite the same. Hoping the dog adjusts.

Marie hands down knows how to take care of you and she is the most professional individual I have met. She found a place for me when I thought there were no units left and has held my hand every step of the way.

Leasing team was great. Apartment is beautiful. I really liked the amenities, especially the roof, gym. Grilling area and media room. Really excited.

Overall I've had a good experience at the Post. It's close to my office and convenient to commute. The staff is generally awesome. The downside has been the construction noise and the cost of rent and parking. It also lacks storage space for the amount we are paying for it.

I love my apartment, the amenities, views and location but I have a huge issue with noise in my apartment with the pipes or ac/heating unit which affects my sleep. Maintenance wasn’t able to resolve unfortunately.

Amazing location and awesome apartment—just renewed my lease. Staff is professional and really cares. Noise is to a minimal even with the viaduct being torn down. Views awesome and so is the living space.