This complex is one of the most beautiful complexes in Deerfield Beach. The grounds, amenities and management are amazing. Couldn't ask for a better location. Close to shopping and the beach.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

I just moved in and I love it here. Everyone is very friendly in the office. I really love being home, and the view from my balcony is gorgeous!

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

Amaizing!!! This is the best community I been leaving here since 2006. This is my home. My family grove up here. Is so conviniente, easy acces to high ways.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

I have lived here for a year and a half, the neighborhood is very safe and nice. The pool and gym are great ammenities! Parking could be improved so there sre more spots for cars.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

This is my first time living on my own itโ€™s very different then what I am use too I enjoy it but I can get lonely very nice apartment complex and enjoy the friends Iโ€™ve made!!!

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

Overall good experience. Maintenance has come a long way in the few years we've lived here. Timely response and most often very good work. Currently being spruced up a bit with new paint and fresh mulch, There are several motorcycles- not a bad thing, personally, just something that is noticed.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

Management is great and very responsive! My apartment is very spacious and conveniently located. The office has regular events which brings the community together and joyful. I definitely recommend you to live here!

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

This is such a great community to live in. Everytime I have a question, I am properly addressed and all my questions are answered clearly. They also do the best they can to help.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

I love my townhouse and the community I live in. The staff is always helpful and nice to us. The grounds are kept up well and the amenities are wonderful.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

I would rate The Preserve a 4 Star community. As it is an older community, I feel like the units have been updated and are well maintained. The grounds are constantly manicured and always beautiful. The office staff is friendly and helpful. The maintenance crew are always courteous and quick to respond.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

We love it it's truly the best place ever I love the pool how it's safe for my kids to go to and start more I love the gym it helps me train before I go to work

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

Overall a good community that has come a long way since a few years ago. My family members have lived here for a few years now and have a lot of friends who have too.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

Management change has been great. Great effort! Service techs are friendly and efficient. Office staff are pleasant and follow up is great. Pets poop, smoking, entrance gates, landscaping, pressure washing are all being attended to. Thanks.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

Great location. Great staff in office and maintenance. Apartment is good size and we enjoy the garage. I like its a dog friendly community however there does need to be some supervision on pet waste and aggressive behavior.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ Great area very quite and clean. Staffs are kind and welcoming also enjoy tenants are in the know and very involving with property activities

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

great location. great amenities. nice new gym & 2 pools! Can't go wrong with all of that for a low price. the only downside is the parking here. its parking wars! not enough spaces.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

Quiet complex, neighbors are jusy okay not alway nice to talk to, the staff is actually nicer in the leasing office that is. My townhouse is great though and I love it

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

I love living here, the maintenance crew is always nice and they take care of any issues promptly. We'll certainly will continue to live in this community for lots of years

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

Very beautiful and well-located place to live. The staff has been helpful and the community itself is maintained and updated. Also, I appreciate the gates for safety.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

Itโ€™s been great! Just resigned our lease and Dara in the office is amazing! My wife and I moved here about a year ago to be on the east coast again and we love being in Deerfield Beach. Close to everything and we feel safe.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

Its a very nice community. I think the amenities offered are great, and its nice that the community is being updated- painted and washed. Overall a nice place to live.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

Great place to live! Been here 2 years and plan on staying. Staff is great and the extras are a plus. Dog friendly 2 pools a dog area mini park for the kids and several grill areas.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

The Preserve at Deer Creek is a beautiful property, amazing location, near everything, friendly staff.. Love it here! Wish the gates worked more often though, especially since we have to pay extra for it. The only reason I gave 4 Stars instead of 5.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

Happy with the choice I made. This is a awesome place to call home. Good family environment, nice pool, good gym. I am enjoying living here!

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

The grounds are kept in great condition and the maintenance team is very good. the turn around time for a work order is generally 24 hours for most request