The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

Love the pool, gym, and friendly community! The staff is always so nice! My friend and I went on a walk the other night and it was so peaceful and we felt completely safe here.
I love to live here, that is why I am here living 4 years already. Is a nice place, comfortable and beautiful, very organized. The people in the administration office is very nice and the Manager very kind and always thinking in something that will be better for the community to be happy here. I loved that the condominium is free smoke. I used to smoke before but I quit long time ago (Since 2011) and I think is the best thing I did in my life. Always I recommend to live here. The only concern always is the price for the apartments. I know is depend of the market, but that is the only bad thing I see to live here.
I’m happy with the service. I love the Community. I really enjoy living here. My family and I want to think everyone that make that possible.
Great club house and staff-I wish the apartments were more updated for the cost. Overall, pretty clean and nice!! Spacious and I love the convenience of trash pick up.
Everyone at the leasing office has been very helpful and kind. The maintenance staff were very informative and fast when I had a request, the issue was resolved the same day.
I have loved the stay here for the past 5 months. It hasn’t been anything but great. The kitchen, laundry room, and bedroom were in great condition along side the community itself.
The maintenance was very poor upon moving in but the manager, Chris who was very nice helped sort out everything the leasing agents should’ve taken care of initially.
great Apartments And neighborhood but it seems like there are so many roaches and we call almost every other week for exterminator but still doesn’t get rid of them .
I am a glad to be a part of the family. I feel welcome already. The staff are very nice and the community is pleasant. I have been looking for a place for my family and I, when I found out about the Preserve I felt like it was my home already thank you
So far am loving it best decision ever💙❤💛🧡💚💜 I would recommend this place to anyone .haven't tried any of the services given but as soon as I get settle in I would try all the amenities