The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

4.3

4.3

My community started off amazing but things got bad pretty quickly especially when I started to boot cars when there is most definitely not enough parking spaces. Also almost every single day we call and complain about noisy neighbors who blast the music and the leasing office staff do absolutely nothing about it. With Cove it out here who can honestly afford $75 for their car to be booted also who wants to park way in front of the community away from your car and have to walk all the way to their building by themselves in the dark knowing that there’sCrime in the area???
The community is fine, but the parking is a complete nightmare. There are just not enough parking spots and it’s a constant issue. I’ve seen other residents whose cars have been booted for improper parking. That’s not right for any resident to have their car booted.
I love our townhouse. The grounds are well-maintained and I appreciate the privacy the community offers. The gates are operational 99.9% of the time, which I really appreciate after my last “gated community” where the gates never worked. The pools are great and so is the fitness center. I love the monthly food truck event and look forward to more events when Covid is less of a threat. Accessibility to stores, roads, and the beach is fantastic. Only main issue is management/staff never seem to respond to emails.
We had a great response from the team during the recent storm. They were quick to pick up debris and continue to keep the common areas very clean.
The parking isn’t good, I have to park at another community or the lease office most of the time which is annoying when I get off work at 2 am.
I love living there , it’s a very peaceful place and whatever I need as far as maintenance it gets done right away! You guys are great! I renewed the lease so that should say something!
Parking has improved! The neighbors downstairs have a car that’s extremely loud and it wakes us up in the middle of the night. It also shakes the building in the morning. It’s pretty obnoxious.
I just moved in on October 16th, but so far its been a great experience. The neighborhood is well kept and I haven't experienced any of the things that people complain about on their negative reviews online. Lystra helped me through the application and leasing process, and she was amazing and extremely helpful. The apartment is beautiful and clean. I love it. The only reason I'm giving four stars is because the dish washer was broken upon my arrival to the apartment. Although I think this is something that should have been taken care of before I moved in, the maintenance staff answered my request within 12 hours of submission and have already ordered a replacement washer. I am extremely pleased with this beautiful neighborhood.
Thanks to all the office personnel at the deer creek apartment. They are no place like the preserved apartment...the grounds are always so well kept the environment are so peaceful. Nice place to live.
Nice community,!! clean and quiet I like that all stores and everything is close and very efficient office staff I really like this community .