Great place to live and the amenities and staff are wonderful. Very close to all major highways and attractions. Very safe. Courteous neighbors.

The staff is great, and the apartment community is very clean and well maintained! My experience here so far has been wonderful, love the ammenities.

Experience has been great so far. The areas are well kept up. One of the things I would say is that it is close by to a lot of great restaurants that are great!!

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

Alex was great very professional and knowledgeable he explained and show us different floor plans and show us all the amenities in the community

The grounds are beautiful, and the staff are friendly. My only complaint is the the gates are in need of regular repair. There should be a review of the cost to replace the gates with a new gate system. I would be willing to pay more in order to have a gate system that actually functions.

We have lived here for the past five years. It is easily accessible to shops and restaurants and also convenient for my commute to and from work

Love living here. Appreciate the recent renovations. The new color palette on the apartment buildings look good. Glad the sidewalks have been fixed, they were a tripping hazard.

Love the Preserve at Deer Creek! The grounds are clean and the area is super convenient! There is so many options to rent from and I would definitely recommend the Preserve to anyone

Quiet, clean community, no issues of any kind. The office staff is very nice, and ensures all is well with residents. I love living at the preserve

I am very happy living at The Reserve, its location is very convinient, the apartment is in excellent conditions. The only thing that I could complain is the few parking spaces,.

Just moved in in early December and so far I love it the neighborhood is very nice the people seem very nice and it is just very welcoming and warming

Great place to live in. I appreciate the people here. It is a nice and quite place to live. People at the office are very nice and cater to your needs

It's a great place. The office is nice and they always have nice events. The grounds are kept up beautifully and they have a fast response time when we need something fixed. My only issue is the price, as a realtor I got my friends an apartment here not only did I not get any referral money I also found out that they are paying $300 less for a 3 bedroom townhouse with a garage than I am paying for a 3 bedroom apartment no garage. And they wouldn't adjust our price

Great place , friendly people, friendly staff . Nice gym , pool and very clean. Very helpful staff and friendly service . Very organized and very relaxing place to live

So far my experience has been great. Good response time to concerns and good at communicating to the residents. This is definitely one of the best communities I have lived in.

Good dog park and baggies, nice place and like the garbage valet. There's good service and it is in a good area next to a couple gas stations and a good shopping plaza.

This is a great community. The neighborhood is fantastic and well kept. The outside of our apartment was just repainted, looks great. The apartment community is always improving. Great place to live.

The community is beautiful and very well kept. Most of the time the gates are broken, which poses a security threat. A lot of the neighbors clean up after their pets, however there are a few that do not.

I love the area, my only complain is the parking at night but it's still very nice, loved the gym and pool and all the friendly people around the area.

I have lived here in this community for 14 years. I enjoy the fitness center, access to the pool, and also taking walks around the lake. The area is close to shops and I95.

We have lived here since 2013 and 1999 to 2005. We love our apartment and the amenities. We wish people would pick up after their dogs though.

Beautiful community that is being properly maintained with fantastic and friendly leasing office staff. Nice amenities and overall super great place to live.

Very quiet clean and I love all the space you have for pets and the staff is amazing.best place I have lived in so far thank you and keep up the good work

We loving living here for the past 8 years and counting. Most beautiful place to live and the people here we have come to know have been great. Thank you front office for all that you do. Have a great 2019!

It's a truly lovely neighborhood with a welcoming, family-friendly environment. Beautiful buildings, great floor-plans, and great amenities.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments