The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

So far so good. Haven’t been there much though, just slowly moving in. I met Lebron when he came to fix my kitchen light fixture and he was very nice and efficient!
Great place to live. Front office personnel are very friendly and helpful. They o many activities to keep residents involved. Maintenance personnel are knowledgeable and helpful.
The moving experience was very pleasant and the staff was very helpful! They were very friendly and available to respond every question. I would recommend to have security at night patrolling the complex as I have seen people that are not from the complex late at night and some people smoking around the back pool. The open door that takes you to Target should have a key for only residents to go in and out and we should have assigned parking space as it doesn't looks good to have so many cars park everywhere.
The office staff is amazing! Especially Dara! My wife and I love living here, it is so close to everything we need, my only suggestion for improvement would be for the gym to have some barbells and heavier dumbbells.
The community as a whole is great but I am going to talk about my apt and spending the very first night here. I was promised a clean apartment but ended up with a roaches nest instead, ovens rusted, and ac unit rusted as well. We even had roaches in our fridge! We are going today to talk to Dara because we haven’t gone to bed from killing roaches all night. We have all the pictures showing the poor condition of the appliances and pest problem. It’s not enough to just put in a new carpet, a coat of new paint, and call it in good condition and clean for the next people who want to call this home. Very disappointing and gives a horrible impression to an otherwise promising community.
I've been living in The Preserve for about 3 years. Its a nice neighborhood. The grounds are kept very well. There are monthly events hosted by the Leasing office on a regular basis. The maintenance requests have a very fast turn around, which I love
It’s a very peaceful community. People are nice. We love going for walks around the lake. We’re thinking about staying here until we can buy a house.
This apartment community is very family friendly and makes you feel safe. The move in process was so easy and stress free. We are very happy here.
I have lived at the Preserve for three years now. I've had a great experience so far. The parking could be better. And the maintenance staff could be a little more attentive.
there is some good and some bad particularly when it comes to the build and service the neighborhood is comfortable but little things can always use improvement depending on what repairs you need done the maintenance team sometimes takes weeks to get to you