I love how clean the Naborhood is.. also how friendly the staff is they do a great job of making you feel welcomed. I love that Dominic greets me by my name she is an amazing person and such a hard worker.

I'm only been living here for a few weeks, and I really think its awesome living here, but I'm a little concerned about the parking but I guess its first come etc....

Been living here for 5 years with my family. We absolutely love it. Very good place to raise and family. Great place to go for walks around the lake. Gym, pool, grill and tennis areas make it for a great living experience. Staff is also very friendly.

The maintenance staff is on point! I put in a request on Sunday night to fix my air conditioning because it was leaking and they were there first thing Monday morning! Thank you for being so responsive!

I love this neighborhood! It’s a beautiful place, and all the people that work here are very pleasant. I really enjoy the amenities here, the pools are always kept clean, and the gym is really nice.

From the leasing app to moving in, the leasing office has been caring and attentive. I have definitely enjoyed the difficult and annoying moving process for once!

Love this place it’s quiet close to everything I need. The office staff is always nice and help with anything I have needed. I love the new updates to the community.

Great quiet community near everything you need. I dont give it 5 stars only because at times its difficulty to find parking. It has become better though.

I love living in this place I like the quietness of the complex yes There is 1 or 2 little things but again nothing is perfect Staff is very nice and respectable in all areas whether it's maintenance or office workers.

It is a very nice place to live. No complaints on loud noise. The environment is clean and well kept. With maintenance I feel they don’t check things thoroughly, could be better.

The preserve at deer creek is amazing. The communication is unreal. 5 out of 5 stars on customer service. They also fix any problems or issues quickly and efficiently

It’s so far the most convenient community I’ve ever been. The club house is awesome. We just wish the basketball hoop is still there so we don’t have to go somewhere else to play....

Living at the best experience ever .the office staff personnel are extremely helpful. It no words to stress how peaceful and relaxing it is. #KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GRATITUDE 🙏

Well since living here squirrels have eaten through the wires in my car which is going to cost me over 2000. The experience has been pretty good.

The grounds are beautiful. The trees are established very old deep rooted park like and lush. Although, there are many living structures, you almost feel that that your by yourself. It is that quiet that you can listen to the water in the pond. The perks are the pool and walking areas for yourself and your furry family member. Which just watching all the different breeds are better for your health than taking a yoga class. Its a lovely place to call HOME...

Great community and location. Price point is good and they accept large dogs which is a big upside with there only being some places that take dogs over 60 pounds. Only downside is parking which can be troublesome if you work late hours.

We love living here! the location is perfect and the management staff very friendly, Odete makes a great deal, she is very friendly and efficient

We like living here except for the landscaping. There should be mulch by each apartment. The trees need to be trimmed. We have asked numerous times for this to happen but keep being ignored.

This has been the most wonderful community we’ve lived at in South Florida. Quiet, cozy, great neighbors and amazing staff! Best place to live by far! Our community is the epitome of a mini utopia with everyone welcomed and accepted.

I love the amenities, convenience of paying online and the maintenance team is very efficient. I love the walking path and this survey perk.

I have recently moved in here and am pleasantly surprised at how great this community seems to be. There were a few issues upon move in, in the house but the office and maintenance staff quickly fixed them. The neighbors seem nice and parking isn’t as bad as people say in the other reviews, at least near my house. I am very happy in my new place!

This community has the craziest rules. Horrible parking. Security is very lacking. And they have drug rehab patients renting out apartments.

Love living here. I feel very safe and comfortable. I have been here about 8 months and I am happy that I choose this community. I plan to renew my lease.

It is very good very central community the people of the sycine very friendly very cleaned the unit and its surroundings. The place is fantastic has two park pool for the children and place to make bbq

I love this place It’s the best place in Deerfield Beach quiet place, great neighborhood, good place for families with children If you look a good place to live it’s here