I have recently moved in here and am pleasantly surprised at how great this community seems to be. There were a few issues upon move in, in the house but the office and maintenance staff quickly fixed them. The neighbors seem nice and parking isn’t as bad as people say in the other reviews, at least near my house. I am very happy in my new place!

This community has the craziest rules. Horrible parking. Security is very lacking. And they have drug rehab patients renting out apartments.

Love living here. I feel very safe and comfortable. I have been here about 8 months and I am happy that I choose this community. I plan to renew my lease.

It is very good very central community the people of the sycine very friendly very cleaned the unit and its surroundings. The place is fantastic has two park pool for the children and place to make bbq

I love this place It’s the best place in Deerfield Beach quiet place, great neighborhood, good place for families with children If you look a good place to live it’s here

Wonderful experience so far. Everyone is very kind and helpful, and maintenance is quick if you need help in the home. The gym is kept clean as well as the pool area. Club house was just renovated, and it is nice that we have events such Wine Wednesday, food trucks and more:)

Just moved in and this community is great so far. Placed a maintenance request and it was taken care of the next day. Everyone in the office is super friendly and accommodating.

Excellent environment, Emma was amazing with the move in process and extremely helpful and very nice. Everyone is very friendly so far and we are very happy that we decided to move here!

I love that the area is kept really clean As well as how it is very comfortable to live in. The management staff are very friendly and attentive to your needs. Overall it is a great experience living here.

Everything is very nice. No problems and staff is friendly. This is my first time living here and habe felt very welcome overall. Thank you.

I have had my eyes on this property since my recent hire at the university next door. When I was accepted my new position, I was immediately happy because I would be near my family. I was happy to be living on the first Floor. Unfortunately thing happed and I had to move to a different building on the third floor. I was sad and unhappy because I had to leave some very nice people I had just met. But since moving, I have met another group of amazing people kindest and pets and they all make me fee JUDY at home. I am so happy and blessed to have been moved in an environment where everyone respects and help each other. And offers a helping hand when needed. God is good to me.

Love Love the preserves at deercreek it’s a beautiful place to live. Happy fun and enjoyable . Dara is amazing .. Everyone is so help in so many ways.Keep up the great work!!!! 😉👍😍😘😇😆😘😇😉👍😍😆🤗🥰

I’m really loving my new place , the lake view is amazing and I have lots of cabinet space. The attached garage is so good , the location is great, close to everything.

Great experience so far. Any mx issues have been resolved quickly. Dominique is great! She is quick at responding email text ans calls. My daughter loves the pool.

No parking and people leave their trash out all night so there’s rodents everywhere. The staff is really nice and the gym is great there is also two pool so that’s nice.

Great management company. They keep property very clean. Apartments are up to date. Amenities are very nice. Very quiet and a nice place to live.

So glad you finally changed the gate code.. now on to the journey of keeping non residents from throwing more frat parties at the pool. Residential use of the restrooms would be great if you stop changing locks. I have two keys for restroom and neither works?????

Overall, I really like it in this community. They take care of their residents and make the community ascetically pleasing. Would recommend to others!!

Would like to see more action when it comes to management enforcing the rules on curbing your pet. I’m so sick of walking around lake and seeing so much dog poop.

There is one specific maintenance man who is wonderful. Always kind and willing to hear your concerns. Has even brought me a new air filter just because he knew I was going to get one anyways.

The community is nice. I find my apartment very comfortable to live in. I also have not had any issues with people in the neighborhood either. I just wish parking wasn’t a hassle at night.

Things where not ready or done on time. People in the office is really nice and helpful, but we had to do last minute adjustments. Apartment has things need to be fixed.

Really nice place the apartments are very big specially the master room, all rooms with waking closet and big storage at the patio. The location is the best !!!!!

No one bothers us. It’s very peaceful. As far as the staff that’s another story. The trees are overgrown. Coconuts fall all the time. There’s never enough parking. I can go on.

Preserve got an upgrade to the outside and we have a Nice new gym now!!! Maintenance team is good too. Once we got our AC Fixed FPL finally lowered.