The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

Good place excellent place to live very familiar the office very friendly the place is nice it has park pool green area very clean.excellent people mantenimiento
A good place to live. I like the amenities like the pool and the volleyball court. In my opinion the maintenance crew is very friendly and efficient
This place is amazing, I have been living in this place since 2012 and the only thing I can say is thank you for all you have done in all this years.
We love going for walks around the lake. The only inconvenience is that our neighbors get loud at times. We renewed our lease for a 2nd year because we want to but a house next year.
So far so good. We love the floor plan & how icy cold our a/c stays all day. Two things are an issue : My new key gets stuck while locking the door There’s very limited parking, when the lease said there were spots for each registered driver.
Its has been Great for the most part. Maintenance guys are great, Office staff is super friendly and helpful. Special Thanks to Dana for a stellar professionalism and courtesy accommodating all my needs
My resident experience has been amazing everybody has been extremely friendly and welcoming. If I need help everybody has been willing to help.
Great safe neighborhood. Lots of friendly people that live here. Good community for family and kids. The units have lots of space and especially lots of storage.
Well kept and maintained community. Staff communicates and shows empathy, Especially during the Corona Virus. I am new here. Hoping for the best.
The new management is far better than the one in the past, we have enjoyed living here. We love the grounds and views of lakes and park like atmosphere.