The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

Very nice staff and grounds. The parking issues are not that great but overall it is a good community. If people would use the garages for cars I'm sure that would help. If I get home late I have to park far or at the office.
The parking situation is bad , it could be much easier if they had assigned parking to each apartment with at least 1 space per lease holder
Love it here.... amazing place to live....lush vegetation surrounds you....coming home is a gift!!!! Responsive to any issues we have....only small complaint is we never got a car decal to get into gate automatically is all....
This is my fifth year here and I like it very much , it’s incredibly quiet especially considering all the dogs that live here . The community is well taken care of and the office and maintenance are quick to respond to all issues . Parking could be a lot better but I have two garages now so that helps with that issue . Also the property is super conveniently located to stores ,restaurants I95 and other major roadways . I like living here very much
My experience was really good. As you know with covid going on right now it’s very rough to do things in person, but when we came to the preserve it was all handled very well. The community’s great very quite at night. I am yet to meet a mean/ bad neighbor. The lay out of the apartment is fantastic. Macitence works at light speed. We had a issue figuring something out and he was up at our door in minutes. I have never had a place with such a great staff!
I like the apartment and community view, It’s really nice. I didn’t realize however, how bad the parking situation is. I hope this can get resolve soon. Is not good to get home and have to go around searching for a parking space. Maybe it would help the situation if there was 1 parking space reserved per apartment? Just an idea, I’m sure someone is working on getting this resolved.
The communication between the complex and residents is poor. There are a few maintenance issues that will likely never be resolved during our time here, which is why we are not signing our lease again.
Love the neighborhood and it's in a great location! Very quiet and the apartment itself was very spacious. The leasing office can be a little more helpful at times but I enjoyed living here!
I absolutely love living here, I just wish people would clean up after their pets and that my tag worked on my car so I didn’t have to use the code
Best place to live in Deerfield Beach, Great Amenities, close to schools, banks, supermarkets, cinemas, restaurants, great staff taking care of the community.