Great experience so far. Any mx issues have been resolved quickly. Dominique is great! She is quick at responding email text ans calls. My daughter loves the pool.

No parking and people leave their trash out all night so there’s rodents everywhere. The staff is really nice and the gym is great there is also two pool so that’s nice.

Great management company. They keep property very clean. Apartments are up to date. Amenities are very nice. Very quiet and a nice place to live.

So glad you finally changed the gate code.. now on to the journey of keeping non residents from throwing more frat parties at the pool. Residential use of the restrooms would be great if you stop changing locks. I have two keys for restroom and neither works?????

Overall, I really like it in this community. They take care of their residents and make the community ascetically pleasing. Would recommend to others!!

Would like to see more action when it comes to management enforcing the rules on curbing your pet. I’m so sick of walking around lake and seeing so much dog poop.

There is one specific maintenance man who is wonderful. Always kind and willing to hear your concerns. Has even brought me a new air filter just because he knew I was going to get one anyways.

The community is nice. I find my apartment very comfortable to live in. I also have not had any issues with people in the neighborhood either. I just wish parking wasn’t a hassle at night.

Things where not ready or done on time. People in the office is really nice and helpful, but we had to do last minute adjustments. Apartment has things need to be fixed.

Really nice place the apartments are very big specially the master room, all rooms with waking closet and big storage at the patio. The location is the best !!!!!

No one bothers us. It’s very peaceful. As far as the staff that’s another story. The trees are overgrown. Coconuts fall all the time. There’s never enough parking. I can go on.

Preserve got an upgrade to the outside and we have a Nice new gym now!!! Maintenance team is good too. Once we got our AC Fixed FPL finally lowered.

Good Location! They are quick to act on service calls. Parking is an issue. There are never enough parking spaces. And getting ticketed or booted is not fun when there is no other place to park.

Really happy with this community. All maintenance request are handled, the property is kept clean and is quiet. Everyone is friendly and respectful. Especially office staff. Sheri is our favorite!

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

The preserve has come quite a ways over the last 5 years I have lived here. The service has improved some and the leasing staff has become more professional. Recently undergoing an exterior paint job, the buildings are much nicer on the eyes. The parking is the worst part of the preserve. Take a drive through late at night and you'll see what I'm talking about. Fix the parking problem and you'll see more five star ratings.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

Absolutely love living here! It's a quiet, clean, organized, neighborhood with plenty of useful and fun amenities. We need to up the recycling game to be even more attractive. Love the Preserve at Deer Creek Apts!

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

I love it here it's quiet and peaceful, my neighbors as well as other tenants are very nice people. I definitely enjoye living here... especially with the shopping plazas being so close.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

When I need something done it is usually always done professionally and cleanly with the utmost politeness every request I have made has been seen to in a timely manner and fashion

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

Loving it here so far!! So much storage in our apartment is AMAZING! Plus the gym is super clean and has a lot of things!! I also love the dog park so that my dog can run around!

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

building is in good condition thought plenty of things need updating. neighborhood is fairly safe but sound travels through the windows and not to mention the parking light is strong enough to disturb sleep

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

Love living here only problem is parking and trash too man cars not being used and taking up spots other than that great community and great people

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

The community is great here. The amenities are awesome. I love the BBQ pits and the two pools. The only negative thing is the lack of hot tubs.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

Great place to live nice quiet close to everything always clean maintenance is up to date management team is always nice and respectful I love it

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

We have been here for almost a year now and I love it.The community is beautiful and the staff are very kind.I am able to go to the gym during my free time and enjoy all of the other amenities this property has to offer.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

So far from the moving in process to settling here has been okay from the most part. And aside from the ongoing problems I have encountered and still am encountering from AC related issues to mismatched ceiling paint. It’s been a fair stay so far.