The Preserve at Deer Creek is an amazing community. We have two pools, a brand new workout facility and awesome neighbors. Our rent is very reasonable for the space and safety.

Aside from the beautiful landscape and convenient location, it’s the office staff and the maintenance crew that make living here worthwhile.

Overall we love our place, With respect to some some slight complications in the apartment such as a leak in our AC unit the caused some havoc and the smell of an animals from the previous owner, everything else is great. very excited for the new gym and the gates finally working again!

It’s located in a quite and beautiful area, the community is clean and peaceful and the residents here are very nice and welcoming. The community has a lot amenities for all age group that are available 24/7 for our use.

Everyone is so helpful and extremely nice. The community feels welcoming and inviting from the moment you drive through the gates you feel like your home.

It would be nice if there was more parking. Very easy to do if you just clear out some of the are towards target. 10 or 15 more spots will make the biggest difference

Great location! My only complaint is about cleanliness in the apartment buildings. It seems that there is only an annual cleaning and the rest of the year we have to deal with leftover food and trash that some neighbors leave on the ground or food remains from animals coming pick at the trash left outdoors by irresponsible neighbors. Other than that, the staff is very responsive and welcoming.

What a wonderful place to live! The Preserve at Deer Creek is delightful! The community is lovely and the staff goes above and beyond to make residents happy and welcome.

The leasing office staff has been very nice and helpful through our process. Great rental prices and the community seems is making nice upgrades.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

The community is very friendly. I really like living here and the staff create such a great environment. They host a lot of events and really get the residents involved.

I love to live here! Very clean, organized, green area always maintained. Great pools and gym. Nearly two best of Deerfield beach marketers. I only find the value of the rent a bit expensive.

I love living here! The staff is awesome and so is the community! I feel safe and it feels like home! Will definitely recommend to friends and will definitely be staying at least another year!

I have live$ here three years and I love it. My apartment roomy and comparably priced for the area. Very conveniently located to shopping and main traffic arteries. Maintenance request and questions to onsite management responded to in a reasonable amount of time.sufficient number of community events. Overall a nice place to live

I love this community, and al the upgrades just done! The neighborhood is awesome and everything is around the the corner.Mi family is also super happy to have chosen the preserve.

Out of the 4 sister communities in the area, the preserve at deer Creek is by far the nicest. The parking is a disaster. But the community is kept up very well to the most part. Milestone management so far, has done a great job upgrading the community....some interior updates would make the most of living much more worth however.

I have been living in this property during 1 year, my experience has been amazing, the maintenance team, the leasing office, and our neighbours. I had the opportunity to move out but I decided to stay because there isn't any other property like this out there, located in the heart of commercial plazas, movie theater, supermarket, restaurant's, etc.

Nice place to live. Good amenities. Great location. Two pools. Gym. Close to everything. Good price for your money. Online portal easy to use to pay rent and submit Maintenance requests.

Quiet neighborhood and very clean. Lived here for almost 6 months and it’s been great so far. I like the valet trash service and they recently updated the gym. Always improving.

I've been living in this community for almost 4 years and I'm loving it. We enjoy the tranquility we have at the community and we will certainly will continue living here.for many more years.

Living here is a great experience. My husband and I love the location, the tranquility, the amenities. The value is fair for what they offer, the gym and the pool are great.

The apartment is great! The community is very clean and beautiful. The fitness center is amazing, and the pool is really great! There is a lot of species of animal in the lake.

Nice staff, maintenance treats us well & office staff is very nice. I like the recent improvements. The gates working is definitely much nicer. The pool area grill station is good and we enjoy the community events.

I give 5 stars for the office staff but the maintenance team needs improvement, they always say things are fixed but then the same problem happens again and they come back multiple times to fix issues that should have only taken once if they did it right or took the time to fix it.

I've lived at the preserve now for 1/1/2 years. Its a very nice property. Its very clean and the gym and pool areas are well kept. Also, there is a car wash center, which is very convenient and affordable. Also, the maintance request are usually completed within 24 hours of the request. the staff is also nice and helpful

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

Very nice community and great amenities. The only downside is the limited parking, but the trash valet is a great perk. All in all I enjoy the community