The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

4.3

4.3

This is our third consecutive year living in this community, it has a great location, close to grocery stores, restaurants, pharmacies and more. Inside it has great ammenities, plenty of open spaces to excercise. I have met very nice people here, between neighbours, maintainance people, and office personnel that are always there to give you a hand or just say hi. We love it here!! It's an amazing place to raise a family and enjoy a nice and fun but also peaceful ambience.
Pretty Good except for parking. It’s hard to have more than one car here because there’s not enough parking spots at all. You get booted and are expected to park far from building and have to walk. Also really good reception.
Nice community! I strongly recommend The Preserve at Deer Creek Community Teamwork is prevalent throughout the company, nice people and efficient
THE Staff and the maintenance are AMAZING, out of Every apartment complex I have EVER lived at in my 45 years, this one TOPS them All BY far! I NEVER ONCE HAD ONE SINGLE SECOND OF ISSUES HERE AT THE PRESERVE, SIMPLY AMAZING!
We love the community and tge amenities. We like how clean they keep the community and the timeliness of the maintenance crew. I like the lakes and the gym.
These reviews should be done annually in my opinion. Nothing has really changed. Renewed for the second time and are content. It’s a nice place to live temporarily definitely.
I love living here ! I have good neighbors, a beautiful lake and a clean and organized community. The staff is very polite and efficient, they are always ready to assist me and my family. All we need , they come here and help us with everything that we need! I’m ao happy to be here!
I love the community itself, only problem I’ve been having is finding a parking spot, It’s really difficult finding a spot after I get home from work as I usually work night shifts. Also my car got Booted for parking on the curb even tho there were no parking spots (even at the office)
Aside from the broken gates, it’s a very nice experience here. I love my townhouse and I feel like management has done a lot, especially in recent months, to continue to improve the living experience here.
This is a very nice community and conveniently located to all the major highways the amenities are very nice looking forward to staying here another year