I am very happy living here. The apartments are beautiful the amenities are nice and convenient. The staff are kind and very helpful. The events are fun and exciting

I rate my community 5 stars as I love living here. I’ve been here less than 2 weeks. I have put in 2 maintenance requests and they were promptly taken care of

Easy move in process. Staff answered all my questions. Neighbors seem friendly so far. Maintenance requests responses received in a timely manner. So far so good.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

Great community, is very clean and very peaceful live here. Me and my family love it. We enjoy everything the is offer to us in this condo. Thanks for the opportunity

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

We are new to this apartment complex. This is our first time living in an apartment and as of now I can tell that it is really easy. I do not have to worry about many things here. No grass, no cleaning the pool, no painting, no cleaning the palm trees, etc. I like it here!

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

i love the area, the neighborhood is also beautiful. Also i live in a town house and it is the size if a regualar house !!!!!!! PRESERVE IS THE BEST!

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

The preserve at Deer Creek is a great place to live. They are under new management and the only worry I have is that with all the improvements they are making, they might price us out on the next lease renewal.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

Everything is good there has been lots of updates the grounds look really nice now. There is just not a lot of parking sometimes you have to park at one building and walk to yours.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

Awesome community. Odette, Dara are is always pleasant, willing and ready to help. I have lived in this community for over 6 years and I am very happy with everything!

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

I would say my experience here has been good. There would be some stuff that could be better, and addressed because of the stuff going on in the apartment community

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

Overall great experience, amazing neighbours and secure living. Parking isn’t always easy to find after 5 but it’s not impossible to find a spot even if you have to make a non parking spot a parking spot.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

I love living here! The amenities like the pool and gym, as well as the beautiful lake and foliage are what makes it great to live in for me.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

The apartment is really nice I had peace and quiet and good sleep and travels too!!!!!!! Even if me and my girlfriend will get married we will live together at the apartment, do our walks, workout, and enjoy the lake or pool :).

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

It's a good place that has come a long way. There is room for improvement but they try their best to make these strides. The new look in the buildings make it look a lot more fresh and inviting.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

Think of a place where people are happy. From the first time we arrived at the swntimka condo a difference. It is a very green environment, very pleasant and with a comfortable structure to serve its residents. We're very happy to be part of the Preserve Deer Creek community. We hope everything is wonderful with our new home.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

Great apartments, lots of room and storage plus garage. Things for kids to do such as 2 pools, a park, volleyball bike riding. The people in the office are great and very on top of requests, very friendly.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

Always great service I had a stent put in my heart fell behind a month Dominic work with me and always care about my health best staff ever thanks Dominic

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

The property is kept up nicely and it's quiet here. I have recommended that my brother in law move here and he did. He loves it as well. With two pools and all new workout equipment in the gym, there is nothing more to want.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

Nice community, really quiet atmosphere and great location. The maintenance staff is really amazing, they solve your problem right away! Buildings are being renovated, and is looking great!

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

Love these place, we resigned for a second year 👍Neighborhood is nice and quiet and I love walking my dog around the lake. Because the gym is awesome too

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

Clean and safe neighborhood, great people to live in, great location.The only criticism is that we have little space for visitors, But we are loving so far

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

Great community. Still love living here, but maintenance and getting things fixed is a bit of an issue. We've had a subpar air conditioning unit since we moved in. Have brought it up to the office several times just to have a maintenance guys tell us that it just can't keep up because it's too hot outside. This has resulted in incredibly high electric bills every month. I've even reached out to FPL to see if there's anything we can do, but they said it is entirely the ac unit. It never shuts off and does not bring the apt below 75° ever. I've been living in apartments in South Florida for almost 20 years I have never had this issue. We also had a roof leak issue twice in the last 6 months, which was handled professionally and fixed promptly. The wall inside our apartment that suffered from the leak though remains unfixed. Even after stating in the report that there is a visible mold. Lastly I think my neighbors and I are the only apartments that pick up their dog poop in our cul-de-sac. It can get so bad in some of the grassy areas sometimes that I won't even let my pup walk through there. These three issues can be very frustrating and will likely cause this to be our last year here. To anyone looking though, I'd like to say the neighborhood is great, the people are great, the management is good, and the apartments are beautiful as long as they have nothing wrong with them.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

I love the amenities here, I love the maintenance and the neighborhood, but, unfortunately, 3 months ago somebody jump into my balcony and stolen my bicycle, they don't have any security camera.

I've been loving this place, but once they jump into my balcony and stolen my husband bicycle, but every problem that happened in my apartment was solved.

I have lived her for 5 years and it has being a good experience so far. The community is beautiful and well kept. The maintenance team is awesome and very efficient. I am loving the improvements to the community