The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

4.2

4.2

Maritza
Feliz!! No quiero extrañarte 😊 he vivido aquí casi 5 años, gracias a Dios he tenido buenos vecinos y el condominio lo han mantenido bien en todo los aspectos, este año la renta subió lo suficiente como para no poder renovar el próximo contrato 😔 por lo demás todo muy bien.

Cristina
Same review different month. People still drive like assholes. Doing burnouts and donuts in the parking lot at target. Gates still not put up. Paying higher rent for what? This is one of the cheapest complexes but I can’t wait to buy a house.

Kaliope
this apartment community is excellent. Very helpful and safe as well. Willing to help you with anything you need, and several ways to get a hold of the things yo u need.

Taylor
I have had such an amazing time living here thus far! Everyone is extremely kind and helpful here! The pool and pickleball court have been my favorite places recently!

Holly
I absolutely love this neighborhood and all it’s amenities like the pool and the gym also the pickle ball court. I have wonderful neighbors too!

Lisa
My daughter and her roommates are very happy with their apartment. I am glad we found you by accident. Lol. Great first place for 3 college students. They have had no issues with noise or people bothering them.

Rafael
Very quiet, clean and organized place, I moved recently and I'm really enjoying it, starting with the Office service, I was very well received!

Amara
It’s always a pleasure to write my review. The maintenance staff are timely and awesome. The property is quiet, I enjoy my neighbors. The lake is always a pleasure to walk around.

Pascal
We haven't been here for long enough to be thorough; but, so far, we can only say that we like it. An area of improvement is to call ahead of maintenance. People would just unlock our door then start screaming "Hello". Sometimes we're sleeping, and it's startling.

Cristina
It’s a roller coaster. We sent several emails about our neighbor. Since he’s moved in raccoons and squirrels rummage through his garbage. He throws garbage away loosely and birds are also coming by to go through the bin as well. They have made a hole in his bin. My boyfriend and I have shewed away squirrels and raccoons and it’s scary because what if they bite any of us? The gates are still wide open. I don’t feel safe here having my kids and dog open to any weirdo that wants to wander around our complex. I don’t feel like it’s worth the rent we pay.