The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

We’ve been here for a year and 4 months now. We love it here. It’s peaceful. The most we hear is a dog barking but it’s not obnoxious. Love it!
I just moved in but the neighborhood is beautiful and I love that it is so quiet and close to various shopping weather it be for clothing and grocery as well. It’s close to restaurants too which is great.
I just moved in a couple weeks ago but so far we have loved our experience. The unit we moved into had some issues initially, but once we contacted the office they fixed all of them within the week. I really appreciate the responsiveness of the leasing office and maintenance team. Overall everyone has been very welcoming and kind. It’s a great place to live.
I moved here in May and so far my experience has been amazing. I would definitely recommend this apartment to anyone who is trying to find a place.
Property well kept and clean. The parking is limited though . There are some issues with noisy neighbors and smoking but some things cannot be controlled. Overall the apartment layout is comfortable.
I appreciate living in a community where concerns are addressed promptly and where neighbors and staff are friendly and cordial. I just renewed my lease and I’m happy to stay at The Preserve.
The building floors need to be cleaned more often. There is a lot of filth created from foot traffic and the garbage being taken down the stairs on trash days. Our bedroom windows are covered in green algae and we are unbale to clean those ourselves. I would highly recommend the buildings to be pressure washed every so often. Our building was without water for hours a few months ago without any warning. An email should have been sent out to the tenants notifying us a plumber would be on-site and we could POSSIBLY experience no water. Property managers should be aware and mindful of vendors onsite and possible issues tenants can face. The pipes in our bathroom smell like sewage when we flush.
great location - a few improvement would be great. Too many outsides allowed to use facilities. Security gate code issues could be improved as well.
My son is living in the apartment. We like the gated community and the options within the community. Parking can get very crowded. Nice to have trash recepticle right outside door
The experience so far has been pleasant and satisfactory, it is a quiet and well-kept neighborhood, its natural spaces and very nice facilities.