We have lived in The Preserve at Deer Creek for 2+ years and have enjoyed ut. The property is well maintained with beautiful landscaping. The office staff is always professional, pleasant and helpful. The maintenance crew are extremely knowledgeable and courteous and maintenance requests are completed in a timely manner.

The amenities are awesome, the property is beautiful and its always clean. The area is very nice. All that you need is close. Stores, banks, restaurants.

My resident experience is being great, and I love the place. The staff is very nice, and I'm positive I'll be living here for an extended period of time.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

Es linda la comunidad, el gym ala piscina le falta más mantenimiento sobre todo la de atrás tener más seguridad en la entrada y no permitir fiestas a personas extrañas

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

Moved in one week ago. So far all that was told to me regarding move in has not happened. Totally upset. What will happen when larger issues come to pass?

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

When I first moved here I enjoyed it. In the last 6-8 months it has steadily gone down hill. No response to maintenance requests. Loud vehicles and tenants who want to rev the engines all the time, parties that people leave their trash laying around, parking is awful. Not sure what has happened, but would not recommend moving here now. It's a shame, it was a good place.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

Just moved in and the community is exactly what we were looking for so far! Staff was very helpful and organized. They helped make the stressful process of moving stress free! Dara at management was awesome and highly recommended!

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

Dara was super friendly during our visit. She helped us with everything we needed to get ready to move in. I absolutely love the kitchen in our unit. The gym and car wash amenities are just a bonus!

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

Love my apartment and the fact that my garage is attached!! Feels like living on a house. The amenities are well kept and the GYM is top of the line!!

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

I’m here two days and have found everything easy to navigate and the staff is very attentive to my needs I like the fact that I’m close to the shopping center and movie theater

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

Great place to live. Very close to multiple attractions and highways. Great schools. The staff is great. Service is great. Neighbors are great.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

Was very amazing helped us with all are questions . She was always there to help us, made it very easy to understand and turn in all paper work

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

I love the community, it is very clean and the Nabor hood is quit it is perfect for my son and I. I take my son for a walk every day and The people in the community are very nice they always say hi to me and my son they make us feel welcomed

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

Sherry was so helpful and kind. She really made us feel like we were home. We are first time renters and she made the process very easy for us.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

So far seems to be a great community to live in with amazing amenities and lot of great shopping nearby. Lovely spacious apartment and neighbours

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

Just recently moved here and I love it, my family and I have a lot of room and our dog just loves the walking trail they have around the lake, really superb place to live

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

Still new to this one at Deerfield Beach. However, the New River Cove one was good. More excited about Deerfield Beach than I was about New River cove. It seems to have better value monetarily wise.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

If you live here, you will have great source of amenities, not only provided by the office but also around the neighborhood you will be living in. There are so many shops near you at walking distance!! If you have a dog or children, there is this amazing park, called Constitution Park, less than 1 mile away. You can take your pet/children and have the best time. The beach is super close. You will be close to any major airport (there are 3 of them!). The property is well maintained and the maintenance team is very prompt on having my work orders complete (in my case, always done in the same day I put them in.) All in all, it is a great apartment. I'm facing southeast and I have great light coming in every morning and throughout the day. I love that! Specially if you have plants, that's a plus! If you are reading this to know whether you should sign the lease?! I would go ahead and sign it! :)

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

I like living here because the community is clean is close to my work. I also like that we are allowed to have pets, and the apartments are bigger than other places i lived.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

I like living here, there’s a lot they can improve but you can see they are trying. Especially with the new management company. Even the maintenance team is getting faster. I only wish they would actually fix my air conditioner.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

This is such a beautiful community, the front office has always been nice. They recently repainted the buildings and it looks great. You can see how they are always working on bettering the community.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

Great complex. Beautiful apartments. Community is so clean and quiet can’t believe it. Never have lived anywhere where it’s so clean! Love this community

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

Great place to live, people are friendly.. Community is very clean. The community is surrounded by Target Starbucks Panera Bread Publix Chick-fil-A First Watch and the movie theater..

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

Love new management. Always planning events to engage the community. Never have any issues with getting things repaired in apartment. Feel safe living here.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

The condominium is very good to live in. Lots of green areas, very well maintained. I love the events that the condominium offers. But I think administration and cleanliness should be more closely watched.