The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

4.3

4.3

So far my experience has been something to remember. My move-in date was pushed back causing me to get a hotel and then after arriving in the apartment soon found out roaches were checked in as well (Still fighting them off after 3 weeks because they are German Cockroaches). The staff that I've had the pleasure of meeting is very nice and the community and residents seem to be nice as well.
Good community. Mostly Nice staff. My only issue is parking. There is not enough at all. Other then that decent place to live with really nice Amenities.
Great place to live I look forward to living here for a while until I’m able to purchase a house! I would recommend this to place to great people.
Just recently began calling this place home but the move in experience was quick and painless! The outstanding team in the leasing office make each step easy and I couldn’t be more appreciative.
Dog poops everywhere. It's absolutely disgusting to go out of your apartment and find dog poop. we need a litle of respect for the neighborhood
I’m happy in this neighborhood for about 3 years It is quiet and safe and I don’t have any problem, the maintenance service is very good and the maintenance team is very effective, they fix anything very quickly
I really love living here. My townhouse is beautiful and the amenities and location are great. The people in the community are generally friendly. I am glad the parking situation is improving and the gates are finally being fixed. The one major problem is the big dogs — the owners very rarely pick up after them. I watched AT LEAST one owner a day not bother to pick up after their dog and I’m rarely even outside. On the rare occasion I play tennis, the large dog owners take their dogs to the dog park just to use the bathroom and walk away leaving the place smelling like a barn. :(
The Preserve is wonderful. I’ve only been living here for a few days, but am loving every second of it. Great staff, nice neighbors and beautiful amenities! I would recommend to anyone. My apartment is very spacious and the layout is different than most on the market right now. Definitely worth it.
So far i love clean apartment and facilities, fast to complete maintenance requests! My neighbors aren’t super loud and parking is great. I am yet to use the clubhouse pool, gym and sitting area but it looks very nice and can’t wait to use it!
We’ve been here for 2 years and it’s been ok. I’m glad people are picking up after their dogs finally. The only other thing that’s annoying is people doing donuts and racing at around midnight. Even if you call the cops they won’t come.