No parking and people leave their trash out all night so there’s rodents everywhere. The staff is really nice and the gym is great there is also two pool so that’s nice.

Poor service. Poor matinance speed. Disrespectful office staff. Always in disrepair always lying about when things will get fixed. Don’t move here it sucks

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

When I first moved here I enjoyed it. In the last 6-8 months it has steadily gone down hill. No response to maintenance requests. Loud vehicles and tenants who want to rev the engines all the time, parties that people leave their trash laying around, parking is awful. Not sure what has happened, but would not recommend moving here now. It's a shame, it was a good place.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

Great community, The apartment is great! The community is very clean and beautiful. The fitness center is amazing, and the pool is really great! There is a lot of species of animal in the lake

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

History of major issues with PM: AC broken and huge FPL bill went few days without AC, mold issue took 10 emails to get attention, antisemetic at the office and painted my mezuzah, made me cry with their antisemetic sentiment when I addressed the issue, crime problems until finally got rover which has helped, work orders closed without a note or resolve (last week again) received 2 parking violations that were false and thats terrible to wake up to! On and on..

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

Pretty soon I will be celebrating my 3rd year here at the Preserves. My experience has been great! I don't get to see the workers in the office much because of my schedule but anytime I have reached out to them they have been very very helpful.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

Someone stoked the amazon package from the door. It was only $10 but I don’t think that I would be able to order stuff online anymore. It was the first time that ever happened to me since I’ve been using amazon.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

Very disappointed! Gates most of the time open. Kids on weekends out of control, car speed, loud music at the pool and tennis court.People come in and out whatever they want.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

It was an extremely rocky beginning, but it’s getting better. Community seems to be doing more to upkeep the grounds. The gates were broken for a very long time but are now fixed, which is great.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

Don't feel the community is cared for properly. Urgent maintenance request was postponed 5 days. My dryer didn't work, but when we used our own dryer..we were forced to store the unworking one in our tiny living space. And parking is horrible.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

Great community safe area great amenities pools are always clean neighbors are friendly. Parking is hassle. Down side the maintenance is slow in fixing problems

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

I love the amenities here, I love the maintenance and the neighborhood, but, unfortunately, 3 months ago somebody jump into my balcony and stolen my bicycle, they don't have any security camera.

Moved in one week ago. So far all that was told to me regarding move in has not happened. Totally upset. What will happen when larger issues come to pass?

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

They are trying to improve some things, but it isn't helping. Trash pick up situation, drives me crazy. You can fit one bag inside the box....and we pay how much a month for trash pick up....so many restrictions it totally isn't worth it. We have to take our own trash anyway, because we give way more than one small bag 5 times a week.

Apartment looked like I moved in 10 minutes after someone else moved out. Damage everywhere. Place was a mess, certain damages they would not fix, I would not have signed a lease had I seen this prior.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

I've been loving this place, but once they jump into my balcony and stolen my husband bicycle, but every problem that happened in my apartment was solved.

Made a review and it wouldn't let me submit kept saving my response looked like spam, wow. Here's a fake one, this place is like a dream to me, like stepped into a fairytale. No, this place is okay and people don't talk to you, the office people are nice, maintenance men here suck, they are rude.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

Living in this community has its ups and downs. There’s a lot of noise outside in the hallway, especially at night when the trash is being picked up. I love the amenities that are offered, but the rent is very high.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

Great so far friendly staff great environment clean community safe and secure great management neighbors are awesome plenty of things close to home

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

The exterior of the community is pretty beat up. The dirt and grime on the buildings looks gross you can tell they have not maintained. I can't wait til our building on our side are painted. The landscaping needs some help also, like remulching and some areas the grass is starting to die. The interior is a good size, however it's time to update the inside. The applicances, counter tops and floors are outdated. Most communities are starting to renovate the inside so it can keep up with today's modern day style and bring more value.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

Would like to see more action when it comes to management enforcing the rules on curbing your pet. I’m so sick of walking around lake and seeing so much dog poop.

I like living here, there’s a lot they can improve but you can see they are trying. Especially with the new management company. Even the maintenance team is getting faster. I only wish they would actually fix my air conditioner.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

No one bothers us. It’s very peaceful. As far as the staff that’s another story. The trees are overgrown. Coconuts fall all the time. There’s never enough parking. I can go on.

I am dissatisfied with the parking condition. I think each apartment should be assigned at least one parking space. It is rather uncomfortable to drive home in the rain and upon reaching home there is no adequate parking, and you just have be scavenging around or park at a distance to walk home in the rain. I would have given the complex a 4 1/2 star but I would be in denial if I do that because of the uncomfortable parking situation.

It could be better, always residents gate are broke any one can get inside,happy about the night patrol and the back pool is a little quiet it’s better now