When I first moved here I enjoyed it. In the last 6-8 months it has steadily gone down hill. No response to maintenance requests. Loud vehicles and tenants who want to rev the engines all the time, parties that people leave their trash laying around, parking is awful. Not sure what has happened, but would not recommend moving here now. It's a shame, it was a good place.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

No parking and people leave their trash out all night so there’s rodents everywhere. The staff is really nice and the gym is great there is also two pool so that’s nice.

Poor service. Poor matinance speed. Disrespectful office staff. Always in disrepair always lying about when things will get fixed. Don’t move here it sucks

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

Great community, The apartment is great! The community is very clean and beautiful. The fitness center is amazing, and the pool is really great! There is a lot of species of animal in the lake

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

They are trying to improve some things, but it isn't helping. Trash pick up situation, drives me crazy. You can fit one bag inside the box....and we pay how much a month for trash pick up....so many restrictions it totally isn't worth it. We have to take our own trash anyway, because we give way more than one small bag 5 times a week.

Moved in one week ago. So far all that was told to me regarding move in has not happened. Totally upset. What will happen when larger issues come to pass?

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

Very disappointed! Gates most of the time open. Kids on weekends out of control, car speed, loud music at the pool and tennis court.People come in and out whatever they want.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

Pretty soon I will be celebrating my 3rd year here at the Preserves. My experience has been great! I don't get to see the workers in the office much because of my schedule but anytime I have reached out to them they have been very very helpful.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

This community has the craziest rules. Horrible parking. Security is very lacking. And they have drug rehab patients renting out apartments.

Someone stoked the amazon package from the door. It was only $10 but I don’t think that I would be able to order stuff online anymore. It was the first time that ever happened to me since I’ve been using amazon.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

Don't feel the community is cared for properly. Urgent maintenance request was postponed 5 days. My dryer didn't work, but when we used our own dryer..we were forced to store the unworking one in our tiny living space. And parking is horrible.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

Great community safe area great amenities pools are always clean neighbors are friendly. Parking is hassle. Down side the maintenance is slow in fixing problems

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

It was an extremely rocky beginning, but it’s getting better. Community seems to be doing more to upkeep the grounds. The gates were broken for a very long time but are now fixed, which is great.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

History of major issues with PM: AC broken and huge FPL bill went few days without AC, mold issue took 10 emails to get attention, antisemetic at the office and painted my mezuzah, made me cry with their antisemetic sentiment when I addressed the issue, crime problems until finally got rover which has helped, work orders closed without a note or resolve (last week again) received 2 parking violations that were false and thats terrible to wake up to! On and on..

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

I love the amenities here, I love the maintenance and the neighborhood, but, unfortunately, 3 months ago somebody jump into my balcony and stolen my bicycle, they don't have any security camera.

The exterior of the community is pretty beat up. The dirt and grime on the buildings looks gross you can tell they have not maintained. I can't wait til our building on our side are painted. The landscaping needs some help also, like remulching and some areas the grass is starting to die. The interior is a good size, however it's time to update the inside. The applicances, counter tops and floors are outdated. Most communities are starting to renovate the inside so it can keep up with today's modern day style and bring more value.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

Living in this community has its ups and downs. There’s a lot of noise outside in the hallway, especially at night when the trash is being picked up. I love the amenities that are offered, but the rent is very high.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

Made a review and it wouldn't let me submit kept saving my response looked like spam, wow. Here's a fake one, this place is like a dream to me, like stepped into a fairytale. No, this place is okay and people don't talk to you, the office people are nice, maintenance men here suck, they are rude.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

Apartment looked like I moved in 10 minutes after someone else moved out. Damage everywhere. Place was a mess, certain damages they would not fix, I would not have signed a lease had I seen this prior.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

I've been loving this place, but once they jump into my balcony and stolen my husband bicycle, but every problem that happened in my apartment was solved.

Great so far friendly staff great environment clean community safe and secure great management neighbors are awesome plenty of things close to home

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

I would say my experience here has been good. There would be some stuff that could be better, and addressed because of the stuff going on in the apartment community

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

I have lived here for 5 years.. when I first moved in the complex was nice. I brought a new car someone scratched my door and never said anything. I leased a garage to put my car in at another building because that was the only space available. I walk to my garage and the building breezeway is either dirty or it has dog waste on the sidewalk totally disgusting. I think I did pretty good rating you a three.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

So far from the moving in process to settling here has been okay from the most part. And aside from the ongoing problems I have encountered and still am encountering from AC related issues to mismatched ceiling paint. It’s been a fair stay so far.

Reply from The Preserve at Deer Creek Apartments

building is in good condition thought plenty of things need updating. neighborhood is fairly safe but sound travels through the windows and not to mention the parking light is strong enough to disturb sleep