Great place yo live. Staff is awesome! Maintenance responds quickly. Clean and seems to always be striving for a better community. Highly recommend

Great experience as of right now. Looking forward to living here. Staff is truly friendly. Great place to live. Can't wait until summer. The preserve rocks.

The apartments are very clean and the whole community is kept up with. There is not a shortage of amenities. It is also very secure with key pads at every door.

Easy to move in and clean apartment. When i discovered an issue when moving into my apartment, the situation waa quickly addressed and put in process for correction.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

Very professional staff and community representatives. Very clean and well kept together! I was very pleased with the move in experience, and the rapid manner in which i was able to secure an apartment.

We love living here at the Preserve. It's convenient for us and the amenities are excellent. We would definitely recommend living here. My husband and I are very happy.

Very convient to all my shopping and dinning needs and wants. Neat and inviting with that at home feeling from the moment you enter the community.

Clean communal areas, good waste services. Apartments well laid out with good utilities. Leasing staff very friendly and approachable and maintenance carried out in short order

Apartment was clean with fresh carpet when we moved in. Staff has been so helpful and kind through the entire application and move in process.

Beautiful place, love the area, looking forward to enjoying the amenities and meeting people here at the Preserve! So far, it's a great location to live in!

Great floor plans and security with interior doors. I also like the convenience of mailroom and workout facility. Too many pets; otherwise would be 5-star community.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

the staff is so nice and helpful, they help with anything we need or ask. was very helpful and went above and beyond when we moved in and ever since.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

everybody here has been really great and fantastic, we have been here for over a year and it has been really been great and fantastic, its been great

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

They are by far the most convienent, spacious, comfortable apartments in the surrounding areas. The staff has always been friendly and efficient. There is only one maintenance person that has been consistently condescending, but all others have been amazingly helpful!! Everything is always clean from the hallways to the parking lot.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

Beautifully maintained complex with multiple amenities. Pricey, but worth it. A clean and responsible community that one can feel proud to be a part of.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

Nice apartment with a real safe feel. I went to the gym for the first time and found out all the tvs are out of order on the machines, I plan on calling the office tomorrow.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

Great area and community to live. I feel like I am on a vacation everyday. Coming home to a wonderful home. With the beach in walking distance of the community.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

I love living here. Downside = trash smell in the hallway. Can't have freshener plug ins? Outdoor patio/window maintenance. Washer small......

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

A great community to be apart of! The property is beautiful, and the amenities really are 5 star! We have truely enjoyed all 5 years we have called this our home!

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

I keep having AC issues. You fix them, but they are avoided with proper PM schedules. I hate to hate to call in and waste time when this can all be avoided and I don't have to get "bitchy" in the comment ugh repeat problems

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

The complex is clean and secure. The staff is very responsive and the maintenance requests we have issued have been taken care of within a matter of days. Would like a couple more doggie bag and trash stations on the property.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

I love this apartment! The apartment features are excellent. I love their pet policy. It allows me to have a nice apartment with my furbaby!

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

I have not lived in an apartment complex for thirty years. I have lived at the preserve for four months and I am enjoying the experience. The staff is attentive and the residents are nice.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

The apartments and the complex as a whole are beautiful. There are some landscape feautures on the property that I wish were taken better care of. Places such as the dog park and surrounding grassy areas.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

I love living at The Preserve! I really hope we get a car wash soon and have more community events! The staff is always so friendly at the leasing office! 5 stars :)