This is amazing apartment in Destin. Close to walmart and beach. And swimming pool is always in good condition. Staff is very friendly. Maybe we need traffic signal in front of entrance.

Apartment wasn’t cleaned well upon move in. There is paint droppings in kitchen and bathroom floors. Other than that it’s been excellent, we’re very happy. We feel the community is going to make the transition easier since this is our first move from home.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

I recently moved in and I love the amenities, the residents have all been welcoming, and the wonderful ladies in the leasing office made everything so easy! Thanks for making apartments feel like a home.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

Beautiful and Perfect! It offers things we didnt realize were available in an apartment community. Like interior, air- conditioned access. Standup showers and washer and dryers included were very important to us.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

So excited to be part of this amazing community! Great location, great amenities and an absolutely wonderful staff. I couldn't be happier with the new apartment and it's just across the street from a beautiful state park!

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

Been really helpful with my application process as I come from another state. Highly appreciate how understanding they were throughout it all. Great customer service

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

Great location, wonderful people (both staff and residents) and quiet living. We have only been here a few days but love it already. Looking forward to enjoying some of the amenities!

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

The security doors have been broken for months. The hallways smell like dog pee. The dog park was not useable for weeks. Not sure if it is open yet. The best part of living there is the maintenance service when something is broken is prompt. The guys have been so nice.

So far living here has been a blast, everyone is friendly and the pool is awesome. My husband likes to fish in the lake and it’s just an overall great experience.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

The move in process was very smooth and everyone at the front office was err very helpfully and responsive. The apartment looks good at first glance

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

Kasey was extremely helpful during my process and I am enjoying my new home so far. The complex seems quiet and the fitness center and pool are my favs...additional chair's would help for the ones enjoying the sun. Overall, love it so far.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

It’s been great. I really love the walking path and the pond area. That’s where I go when I need peace. I also love that there are the green stations everywhere. Makes it really convenient when taking Maui out. Also we never hear outside noise. Ever.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

We love the views and sense of community. The dog walk is always a great place to meet new people and new furry friends. Sunset here is incredible!

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

All good except noisy aircon and the trash chute next to me stinks. Hoping to move to another unit. Dog poop around complex needs to be picked up by residents

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

Living here is probably better than any apartment complex/community I’ve lived in. It’s always clean and the staff are friendly and it’s so convenient with work and personal life.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

So far great! Kasey has been a great help. She is super friendly and professional. She was very helpful and patient with us with filling out the paperwork.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

Everyone in the office has been more than helpful and welcoming. Glad I chose to live here. All of the paperwork, and overall process was so streamlined which I needed becuase I had very little time.

This apartment complex isn’t great! Aside from a few maintenance issues such as the laundry machines, my husband and I have nothing but good things to say about living here!

It's been just a month since we moved into The Preserve, and so far we LOVE it. The amenities are amazing and the location is perfect - you're close to everything you need but somehow the apartments feel isolated from the outside noise. PERFECT!

Everyone has been very helpful, especially Kasey! She has been very professional and had helped answer all our questions.There are quite a few amenities that are included with the apartments along with a beautiful pool.

We have just moved in and we are IN LOVE with our apartment! The area and amenities are gorgeous, we feel so safe and comfortable, and the staff are fantastic. So excited to call this our home!

My husband and I love it! The location is perfect! It's very quiet here we have had no problems so far. Everyone seems to be friendly. Close to everything, we love Henderson beach!

I just recently moved in but thus far, the community is quite peaceful and friendly! I enjoy the pool, views, and club house. Of course you can't possibly beat the location in the heart of Destin and so close to the beach!

I love the residents ( for my noisy neighbor below me) and I love the community and amenities. The location is fantastic for me also. However, it takes a very long time to get building issues remedied and no one ever answers the phone in the office nor returns messages. That is very frustrating. I have to go by the office directly and hope someone is there so I can tell them my issues. That is not always convenient. Also, charging such ridiculous fees for everything is very bad.

Everything is great except the elevator is has been broken but sometimes things happen. Other than that has been great and the staff has been great as well!