The Preserve at Henderson Beach

Just Moved In And We Absolutely Love This Community! We're Excited To Start A Whole New Chapter Here As A Family And Glad That We Are Closer To Family And Home Here As Well!
So far so good. I know I've only been here a short time, but have enjoyed all aspects of moving into the Preserve. From the front office to the people I pass in the halls everyone has been very friendly. That alleviates a lot of stress from a huge move from Maui to here. Thank you all for that. All said, I believe we are in for a great long term relationship here at the Preserve. Mahalo!
So far so good! We’ve only lived here a month but it’s been a good one so far! Our apartment was very clean and ready upon move in and the staff had been nothing but courteous and attentive. I think the only down side is the fact that the pool isn’t open during non working hours so my husband and I haven’t gotten the chance to enjoy that yet.
Amazing staff. Wonderful amenities. Nice quite apartments in the middle of everything. Close to everything Destin has to offer. A bike ride away from the beaches.
Very friendly and professional staff. During these times of uncertainty The Preserves at Henderson Beach kept residents updated on changes as it pertained to COV-19
Grounds are not well kept with dog feces and refreshing pine straw . Would appreciate maintenance staff cleaning up dog waste in grassy areas around bottom floor apts from inconsiderate residents.
Very well we have been here almost 16 months only wish our pool would be open my older grandsons keep asking me and with the garbage pick up I usually work at my job to 5:30 he’s been coming around 6 now sometimes I miss him but besides those issues happy to be here
Great place to live! Nice community safe and clean! Staff is very kind and responsive to every request! Convenient location to all parts of the beautiful Emerald Coast!
The up keep from maintenance is superb and the front desk is very friendly. It is a bummer that they closed all the amenities especially the dog park but other than that it’s all good
Local area and community is amazing! Very Clean neighborhood to live in, and the locals are friendly. Everything you need is near by and Hardly any traffic.