The Preserve at Henderson Beach

4.5

4.5

Thomas
I love the staff at apartment community and they are very professional and helpful and kind . They took me on a tour of community and showed me all it has to offer and I love everything it has to offer 😃
Wanda
Great place to live!! Have never had any problems. I have enjoyed living here for the last year. Building kept clean. The only thing is I wish they would get the doors fixed so that you have to put code in to enter the building. They have been broke too long!!
Marjorie
I love the location. It has been 5 months since the fire door have worked. No explanation on why this hasn’t been taken care of. This is extremely dangerous.
Robert
Nice area , neighbors and pool area . Convenient to beach , shops , restaurants and other places. Can’t think of anything else so filling space ".."………………….
Diego
Me encanta esta conjunto, la comunidad es hermosa y esperamos junto con mi esposa poder vivir en este maravilloso apartamento, vivimos hace 9 meses en Destin y siempre quisimos rentar.
Jennifer
Great area amazing people in the office nice neighborhood quiet and clean. Most people are friendly my only complaint would be some people not picking up after there dogs. But all aroynd a great place to live
Rachel S.
Been here 2 years now time has been flying by so quickly we really like staying here we had to renew our lease guess it’s like everywhere else everything keeps going up
Kenneth
Its an great place. My only complaint is the lock out around the pool and doors and no news Letter or explanation about what’s going on. Can we also get an attitude adjustment with the office staff? We live here it’s our complaints about where we live an pay a lot to do so! So if I say something to an office personnel I do not except to be just brushed off and dismissed like your the top dog an we nothing! Not sure why it’s such an secret! Well guess through this all is more communication with us residents with things going on!
Nancy
Maintenance has been exceptional while I get moved in... as has the office staff. My issues weren't emergency, yet their response was immediate.
Gabriel
Friendly employees, just wish the locks would be fixed and building carpets /floors would be cleaned on a regular basis. But overall happy with living situations.