The Preserve at Henderson Beach

4.4

4.4

The girls in the office have been so helpful and friendly, which is a breath of fresh air for us. The whole complex is just stunning, so beautiful.
Beautiful! Very clean! Love the pool and the hammocks over by turtle overlook. The dog park even has some agility equipment to train my dog. Friendly community
I have lived at the Preserve for almost 5 years now. The Preserve is a wonderful, clean and safe environment. The leasing office and maintenance personnel are exceptional. If the dog owners would clean up after their dogs, it would be a plus!
1 star
i am still waiting for my security deposit to be returned to me by Don Chiola, so I had a most unpleasant experience at the Preserve. I would appreciate some help or guidance in reclaiming what is legally owed to me.
The new traffic light at the intersection is great. The pool and the gym are great additions and is clean and well equipped. Lots of parking spaces too.
So friendly everytime I call to ask a question about a package or my apartment they are always here within like 10 minutes and so nice and respectful!
Super spacious apartment. Great amenities. Beautiful pond with walking trail around it. Valet trash service is great. Gym has a variety of equipment. Nice quiet community.
Customer service is great. Every time I need something repaired the maintenance crew is quick and professional. Everything is kept nice and clean. No complaints.
We love our first little place that makes us feel right at home! The neighbors are so kind, everything is easily accessible, and food truck nights are our favorite! We couldn’t ask for a better place to call home.
I haven't had any major complaints so far. My only real complained is the mandatory trash service. There is a fine period to leave the trash outside and they usually come early. I moved in about a month ago!