The move in process was very smooth and everyone at the front office was err very helpfully and responsive. The apartment looks good at first glance

Kasey was extremely helpful during my process and I am enjoying my new home so far. The complex seems quiet and the fitness center and pool are my favs...additional chair's would help for the ones enjoying the sun. Overall, love it so far.

It’s been great. I really love the walking path and the pond area. That’s where I go when I need peace. I also love that there are the green stations everywhere. Makes it really convenient when taking Maui out. Also we never hear outside noise. Ever.

We love the views and sense of community. The dog walk is always a great place to meet new people and new furry friends. Sunset here is incredible!

All good except noisy aircon and the trash chute next to me stinks. Hoping to move to another unit. Dog poop around complex needs to be picked up by residents

Living here is probably better than any apartment complex/community I’ve lived in. It’s always clean and the staff are friendly and it’s so convenient with work and personal life.

So far great! Kasey has been a great help. She is super friendly and professional. She was very helpful and patient with us with filling out the paperwork.

Everyone in the office has been more than helpful and welcoming. Glad I chose to live here. All of the paperwork, and overall process was so streamlined which I needed becuase I had very little time.

This apartment complex isn’t great! Aside from a few maintenance issues such as the laundry machines, my husband and I have nothing but good things to say about living here!

It's been just a month since we moved into The Preserve, and so far we LOVE it. The amenities are amazing and the location is perfect - you're close to everything you need but somehow the apartments feel isolated from the outside noise. PERFECT!

Everyone has been very helpful, especially Kasey! She has been very professional and had helped answer all our questions.There are quite a few amenities that are included with the apartments along with a beautiful pool.

We have just moved in and we are IN LOVE with our apartment! The area and amenities are gorgeous, we feel so safe and comfortable, and the staff are fantastic. So excited to call this our home!

My husband and I love it! The location is perfect! It's very quiet here we have had no problems so far. Everyone seems to be friendly. Close to everything, we love Henderson beach!

I just recently moved in but thus far, the community is quite peaceful and friendly! I enjoy the pool, views, and club house. Of course you can't possibly beat the location in the heart of Destin and so close to the beach!

I love the residents ( for my noisy neighbor below me) and I love the community and amenities. The location is fantastic for me also. However, it takes a very long time to get building issues remedied and no one ever answers the phone in the office nor returns messages. That is very frustrating. I have to go by the office directly and hope someone is there so I can tell them my issues. That is not always convenient. Also, charging such ridiculous fees for everything is very bad.

Everything is great except the elevator is has been broken but sometimes things happen. Other than that has been great and the staff has been great as well!

I love living at Preserves of Henderson! The amenities are awesome! We have a pool , an awesome fitness room, a clubhouse, a cafe, grilling station, observation deck and a hammock area! The ladies in the office are very nice and willing to help you and make you feel welcomed when you walk in the office! To me this is my paradise that I have been waiting for!

This is first apartment leasing in US. Staff was very kind and helpful. There was no issue during my moving. Apartment is very clean and quite.

A little pricey. However the location and amenities are great. The grounds are well kept. I don’t hear a lot of noise from my neighbors. I love my apartment.

Clarissa was wonderful and very helpful with my urgency to relocate after being transferred to Destin for work in Panama City. She went over and beyond to help secure me an apartment. Love the Preserve.

So far really good. Haven’t seen the place yet but based off professionalism, patience, and urgency of staff feel like it should be a good move.

Please fix the fire doors 🚪 and entrance doors to my building they have been out of service for over 2 weeks. The tenants are propping the doors open with sticks rocks etc

Apartments are nice pool gym WiFi area security can be little better.people sometimes leave doors open instead using code on door besides that it's ok place to live

Its okay...just happy to have a roof over our head. Unfortunate events have us in a pickle. I shoild have told the office in the beginning. But im a little late on that. I hope they can work somethinf out with my roommates and myself.

The actual apartment complex is very nice, however, moving in was quite a hassle. They were terribly bad at answering their phone which made it almost impossible to communicate with them prior to move in