Nice place to live... beautiful our apartment faces the pond which is amazing to wake up to and the apartments are close to everything you need

After visiting a few other communities we decided we liked The Preserve at Henderson Beach best. Kacey and Brittney have been so much help in making our decision easier. Awesome location and beautiful community!

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

I had an issue. And they addressed it immediately to my satisfaction. It’s very laid-back community. And The residents are very friendly. This is a pet friendly community. Many residents are dog owners. And it makes for a happy community.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

The Preserve is in a very convenient location. The grounds are well kept. The other tenants are always very friendly and respectful. Thank you

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

Like living here my family when they visit say it’s nice too especially when it’s warm and can use the pool we moved in last jan also early in the morning love to take out our dog through the whole development we really enjoy staying here

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

The complex is great and I enjoy all the amenities that are available. My only issue if you can even call it that is I just wish the pool was heated!

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

Great place to reside. Peaceful, friendly neighbors, super timely maintenance team, and great staff overall. Only complaint is the gym. Just throw in some more dumbells and I’d give 5/5.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

I absolutely love this place. So quiet, peaceful, beautiful, and conveniently located in the middle of everything. My job, church, grocery store., beach. I can help our environment just by simply walking to everything, it's all so close by.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

Timely response all items fixed same day. These people are dedicated and quick in their response for both non crucial and crucial items. Thanks to everyone for a prompt response!

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

My wife and I have lived here going on 2 years. We absolutely love the place. The ladies in the office are always so kind. We use the gym and the lonely always clean pool. Great location. We have just fallen in love with the place

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

I like the amenities the most in this complex. The gym has good equipment that works. I do wish that there was a squat rack in the gym. Other than that everything else is fine.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

I have lived here for 3 months and am very pleased with the overall community. Recently the security of our buildings have been restored; during this transition the staff provided timely status updates limiting potential headaches. I am really thankful for our new secured mail where we can pick up our packages 24/7...no longer bothering the front office. So far so good.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

Have had zero issues with the apartment and the staff has been great! Would be nice if everyone picked up the dog mess they tend to leave at the dog park but other than that it's been great.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

Beautiful interiors, awesome amenities, and beautiful grounds. I live in the heart of everything and only a few blocks from the beach. Great place to live.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

I’m loving living here. The smell of the second floor hallway in my building Is odd but in general, everything is great. Any issues have been resolved quickly and with good communication!

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

We love living here! Location, location, location!! We are only minutes away from the beach. The pool is like being at a resort. We couldn’t be happier!

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

So far it’s been pleasant. It’s very quiet and we love that! The staff is top notch. They are very friendly and always ready to help. We do wish that the elevator wouldn’t break down as much as it has recently. We depend on it so much. And it would be nice if there was designated spots to take your animals to relieve themselves. The smells when you approach the doors to get into buildings is very off-putting. Especially for a potential resident.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

So far so good. Appliances are not high end and pretty basic. But was easy to move in and place is clean. Property is nicely maintained and the walking path and dog park is a very nice amenity.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

This is amazing apartment in Destin. Close to walmart and beach. And swimming pool is always in good condition. Staff is very friendly. Maybe we need traffic signal in front of entrance.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

Apartment wasn’t cleaned well upon move in. There is paint droppings in kitchen and bathroom floors. Other than that it’s been excellent, we’re very happy. We feel the community is going to make the transition easier since this is our first move from home.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

I recently moved in and I love the amenities, the residents have all been welcoming, and the wonderful ladies in the leasing office made everything so easy! Thanks for making apartments feel like a home.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

Beautiful and Perfect! It offers things we didnt realize were available in an apartment community. Like interior, air- conditioned access. Standup showers and washer and dryers included were very important to us.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

So excited to be part of this amazing community! Great location, great amenities and an absolutely wonderful staff. I couldn't be happier with the new apartment and it's just across the street from a beautiful state park!

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

Been really helpful with my application process as I come from another state. Highly appreciate how understanding they were throughout it all. Great customer service

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

Great location, wonderful people (both staff and residents) and quiet living. We have only been here a few days but love it already. Looking forward to enjoying some of the amenities!