We have been here for little over a month and we are content. The location of the Preserve is perfect for access to the beach, shopping and dining.

I’ve been there almost a year and have enjoyed living there and the friendly staff! I enjoy the pool, fitness center and the beautiful new clubhouse.

Great location and great staff. Located near everything! People here are wonderful and the staff is very responsive to all of our needs! Couldn’t be happier.

Our apartment is older than expected considering the price we're paying. The washer/dryer are dated and small. The gym and pool are nice, however. Unfortunately we already plan on moving at the end of our lease.

We just recently moved here from a large city in Georgia. We love living at the preserve at Henderson beach, and the staff is so nice/helpful.

This place is awesome. Amenities are amazing. The gym is updated and beautiful. I love how close the preserve is to everything! I can literally walk to the beach and the store

Maintence and staff crew could defintiely be improved in ways of friendliness and communication with residents. Love it otherwise. Wish all buildings had elevators!

I love living here but it really is too expensive. It is pretty much impossible for a single person tonaffors to live here. But it is an awesome complex.

We continue to love our new home here at The Preserve. Any concerns or issues we have had have been dealt with promptly. We are beginning to meet some of our neighbors and love learning their stories. We are also very excited about the renovated clubhouse and have enjoyed a little pool time.

Great place to live. It’s clean, has ample parking spots and the apartment complex is close to everything in Destin. The new leasing office is very nice as well.

By far has been the best apartment we have lived in. Maintenance issues resolved quickly, neighbors are generally quiet, and office staff is absolutely amazing.

Love living here! It’s only been 2 months but it’s been such an easy transition and the ladies in the front office are so kind and helpful. The folder containing different places to get furniture as well as food places that deliver was a nice touch to the welcome package!

Staff are very responsive in addressing concerns. The new pool area is really nice. I am happy living at the Preserve at Henderson Beach. Thanks.

I’m moving from Panama City the welcoming was so inviting and we felt like we were home as soon as we walked in. Every one is so sweet and the Maintenence crew is great. I feel safe and I would highly recommend living here to future residents!

Best place ever. The staff are amazing and the location is great. I literally ride my bicycle everywhere. Not to mention the dog park is sweet

I love it! Amenities, location and staff are the best! I love being able to fish, take walks, sit by the pool, watch the beautiful sunsets from the dock and meet new people and their pets while I'm walking my dog. The pond is amazing!

Awesome community. Beautiful location. Great facilities and pool area. Nice people! The apartments are extremely well maintained and modern.

Beautiful complex. Awesome pool and workout facility. Centrally located in Destin. The grounds are well kept and the staff is very friendly.

Finally, the amenities are open but still it should be better cleaned and maintained. Dog waste is a big issue. Amenities should be finalized ( still something laying around / pictures not fixed yet?)

Great community! Beautiful apartment and scenery. I really enjoy the gym and pool they are awesome! Would definitely recommend this place to family and friends.

Moving was easy and after driving two days I needed a friendly staff member to check me in. The website to apply was user friendly and now I’m living my best life

Great management! They are very helpful and they fix anything in a timely fashion. They have a great welcome package. I love living here!!!!

We love living here! Very convenient to everything. Well maintained. The updates are beautiful. It’s a quiet neighborhood, with many amenities offered.

I love living here. Great location and I love my lake view. My furbabies like to play at the dog park and I enjoy working out at the fitness center.

I like living at the preserve at Henderson. Neighbors and staff are friendly and it's quite. I enjoy having walks with my dog around the very well kept area