Timely response all items fixed same day. These people are dedicated and quick in their response for both non crucial and crucial items. Thanks to everyone for a prompt response!

My wife and I have lived here going on 2 years. We absolutely love the place. The ladies in the office are always so kind. We use the gym and the lonely always clean pool. Great location. We have just fallen in love with the place

I like the amenities the most in this complex. The gym has good equipment that works. I do wish that there was a squat rack in the gym. Other than that everything else is fine.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

I have lived here for 3 months and am very pleased with the overall community. Recently the security of our buildings have been restored; during this transition the staff provided timely status updates limiting potential headaches. I am really thankful for our new secured mail where we can pick up our packages 24/7...no longer bothering the front office. So far so good.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

Have had zero issues with the apartment and the staff has been great! Would be nice if everyone picked up the dog mess they tend to leave at the dog park but other than that it's been great.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

Beautiful interiors, awesome amenities, and beautiful grounds. I live in the heart of everything and only a few blocks from the beach. Great place to live.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

I’m loving living here. The smell of the second floor hallway in my building Is odd but in general, everything is great. Any issues have been resolved quickly and with good communication!

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

We love living here! Location, location, location!! We are only minutes away from the beach. The pool is like being at a resort. We couldn’t be happier!

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

So far it’s been pleasant. It’s very quiet and we love that! The staff is top notch. They are very friendly and always ready to help. We do wish that the elevator wouldn’t break down as much as it has recently. We depend on it so much. And it would be nice if there was designated spots to take your animals to relieve themselves. The smells when you approach the doors to get into buildings is very off-putting. Especially for a potential resident.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

So far so good. Appliances are not high end and pretty basic. But was easy to move in and place is clean. Property is nicely maintained and the walking path and dog park is a very nice amenity.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

This is amazing apartment in Destin. Close to walmart and beach. And swimming pool is always in good condition. Staff is very friendly. Maybe we need traffic signal in front of entrance.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

Apartment wasn’t cleaned well upon move in. There is paint droppings in kitchen and bathroom floors. Other than that it’s been excellent, we’re very happy. We feel the community is going to make the transition easier since this is our first move from home.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

I recently moved in and I love the amenities, the residents have all been welcoming, and the wonderful ladies in the leasing office made everything so easy! Thanks for making apartments feel like a home.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

Beautiful and Perfect! It offers things we didnt realize were available in an apartment community. Like interior, air- conditioned access. Standup showers and washer and dryers included were very important to us.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

So excited to be part of this amazing community! Great location, great amenities and an absolutely wonderful staff. I couldn't be happier with the new apartment and it's just across the street from a beautiful state park!

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

Been really helpful with my application process as I come from another state. Highly appreciate how understanding they were throughout it all. Great customer service

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

Great location, wonderful people (both staff and residents) and quiet living. We have only been here a few days but love it already. Looking forward to enjoying some of the amenities!

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

The security doors have been broken for months. The hallways smell like dog pee. The dog park was not useable for weeks. Not sure if it is open yet. The best part of living there is the maintenance service when something is broken is prompt. The guys have been so nice.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

So far living here has been a blast, everyone is friendly and the pool is awesome. My husband likes to fish in the lake and it’s just an overall great experience.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

The move in process was very smooth and everyone at the front office was err very helpfully and responsive. The apartment looks good at first glance

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

Kasey was extremely helpful during my process and I am enjoying my new home so far. The complex seems quiet and the fitness center and pool are my favs...additional chair's would help for the ones enjoying the sun. Overall, love it so far.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

It’s been great. I really love the walking path and the pond area. That’s where I go when I need peace. I also love that there are the green stations everywhere. Makes it really convenient when taking Maui out. Also we never hear outside noise. Ever.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

We love the views and sense of community. The dog walk is always a great place to meet new people and new furry friends. Sunset here is incredible!

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

All good except noisy aircon and the trash chute next to me stinks. Hoping to move to another unit. Dog poop around complex needs to be picked up by residents

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

Living here is probably better than any apartment complex/community I’ve lived in. It’s always clean and the staff are friendly and it’s so convenient with work and personal life.