Amazing facilities and great location. The people are friendly and inviting. I have met several neighbors already and they are all very happy and nice.

This is a great community and all the residents are very friendly. The maintenance staff is very helpful and when a work order is placed they are on it right away.

The amenities are numerous, and resourceful. There is so much to do around the community like feeding the fish and turtles, to a good workout and grilling by the pool.

First experience at the Preserve was welcoming, and an amazing atmosphere. Leasing options were very competitive and much better then any other complex I had researched in the area.

I just moved to a bigger apartment and I’m loving it, I’ve been here for 3 years now, this is an amazing place to call home. The management and maintenance staff are amazing; always willing to help or fix any inconvenience. The amenities are great, common areas are very clean and pet friendly, the location can’t be any more perfect; the heart of Destin, if you’re looking for a new place, don’t hesitate to stop by and ask for prices and availability, you deserve to spoil yourself with a great place like this to call home.

Have just moved in, but I’m very pleased with the apartment and community so far. You can get so many places without ever touching Hwy 98, which will be amazing during the summer.

We love our apartment and all the amenities. Everyone is so friendly. Love that this community is so pet friendly. Would recommend the Preserve.

Truly a great community. The Management and staff are the best that I have ever seen. The maintenance team are always on the ball...very quick response. Clean, quiet, safe envieonment.

Moved here from Colorado Springs, CO over 4 years ago. Being semi-retired we love our unit, the location and all that this complex has to offer. This is our retirement place! We are here to stay and "park our flip flaps" for good.

We have really enjoyed living here! A few minor issues with our refrigerator but other than that our apartment was in great shape when we moved in and they keep the complex well maintained.

Friendly and helpful staff. Lot of nice amenities. Most of the residents are friendly. Do not like smoking areas so close to the buildings or being forced to pay for a garbage valet service.

I've been here for over 3 years and it's been a very positive experience and a safe place to live. The staff has been really nice, maintenance has responded quickly, neighbors have been friendly, and I would highly recommend it!

Perfectly planted in the heart of Destin, very kind staff, awesome community! We are way excited to make the Preserve at Henderson Beach our home!

I love our new apartment! The surroundings are beautiful and well kept. The location couldn’t be any better and the community is very friendly.

Grear place, so far but the hall ways are really hot. Really expensive for the square feet you get and No hot tub....other then that it has been a great place.

Love this apartment complex! The pool area is beautiful and we love the game room! The hammocks are so much fun and the grill area is perfect for entertaining!

so far my experience is great. i always wanted to live in destin and even though this is a little out of ways from work you cant beat the location.

My experience so far has been amazing the staff is been so amazing and helpful in this journey moving to Destin. Can't wait to experience even more

Everything at the preserve has exceeded my expectations. From the amazing leading staff to the beautiful amenities. My apartment when I received it was beautiful and free from any maintenance issues. I plan to stay here for many years.

This is cool. This is a great idea to encourage people to use this system. Enticing people with points toward their favorite platform/store is a great idea

EverythIng looks good and nice! Those apartments are new and stanable for the price I really like the views and the lake of the back of the apartments it’s a really relaxing place to be

My experience so far is great! No complaints! The apartments are stunning and the complex is nice. No disturbances or loud neighbors either.

Was having a vibration issue in my unit. The Preserve staff worked very hard to find the cause. It was the ceiling fans in the unit below me. So thankful they found the problem and solved it so quickly!

Great apartment with a great view, staff is very friendly, great location in Destin, close to the Commons for shopping, close to grocery stores, and close to the beach.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

I've been waiting for three days for a call from Christine (?) the apartment manager that Clarissa said would be calling me with a resolution to the issue I'm having with the apartment above me. No call since Monday 2/6/18

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach