This is first apartment leasing in US. Staff was very kind and helpful. There was no issue during my moving. Apartment is very clean and quite.

A little pricey. However the location and amenities are great. The grounds are well kept. I don’t hear a lot of noise from my neighbors. I love my apartment.

Clarissa was wonderful and very helpful with my urgency to relocate after being transferred to Destin for work in Panama City. She went over and beyond to help secure me an apartment. Love the Preserve.

So far really good. Haven’t seen the place yet but based off professionalism, patience, and urgency of staff feel like it should be a good move.

Please fix the fire doors 🚪 and entrance doors to my building they have been out of service for over 2 weeks. The tenants are propping the doors open with sticks rocks etc

Apartments are nice pool gym WiFi area security can be little better.people sometimes leave doors open instead using code on door besides that it's ok place to live

Its okay...just happy to have a roof over our head. Unfortunate events have us in a pickle. I shoild have told the office in the beginning. But im a little late on that. I hope they can work somethinf out with my roommates and myself.

The actual apartment complex is very nice, however, moving in was quite a hassle. They were terribly bad at answering their phone which made it almost impossible to communicate with them prior to move in

Pool is cleaner, grill finally works again. No Email being sent when packages are received at the office? Work order pending for too long. Clubhouse pretty but not being cleaned on a regular basis.

Beautiful complex. Improvements to the tenant experience could be made. No 24 hour mail room and valet trash service doesn’t take care of boxes. Also, my sink and closet were broken upon arrival and they gave me two different sets of keys. None of which work for my mail box.

Everyone was very welcoming and responsive. The estate was clean and well groomed. I arrived into town after submitting an application and was able to look at a similar unit in my building.

Great experience! The staff has been very friendly and accommodating! Love the location across from Henderson Beach State Park. Looking forward to my move from ATL, GA.

Very nice location, nice and clean,good service, pool very nice , kinda peaceful I thought it going to be a lot of noise a lot of people full parking but is not good place to stay👍👍👍👍👍👍

Everyone was very helpful, and very nice. I did feel like there was a little miss communication when applying for an apartment and trying to get confirmation, but i do understand that they were understaffed and that can be stressful, but overall, a great job!!!!

The preserve at Henderson Beach is so relaxing. I love coming home after a long day at work to the tranquility of where I live. The pool in never over crowded.

Everything was smooth and maintenance fixed everything very quick. Everyone from the office was super nice and gave us all the necessary information to make this seemless move in possible.

We have been here for little over a month and we are content. The location of the Preserve is perfect for access to the beach, shopping and dining.

I’ve been there almost a year and have enjoyed living there and the friendly staff! I enjoy the pool, fitness center and the beautiful new clubhouse.

Great location and great staff. Located near everything! People here are wonderful and the staff is very responsive to all of our needs! Couldn’t be happier.

Our apartment is older than expected considering the price we're paying. The washer/dryer are dated and small. The gym and pool are nice, however. Unfortunately we already plan on moving at the end of our lease.

We just recently moved here from a large city in Georgia. We love living at the preserve at Henderson beach, and the staff is so nice/helpful.

This place is awesome. Amenities are amazing. The gym is updated and beautiful. I love how close the preserve is to everything! I can literally walk to the beach and the store

Maintence and staff crew could defintiely be improved in ways of friendliness and communication with residents. Love it otherwise. Wish all buildings had elevators!

I love living here but it really is too expensive. It is pretty much impossible for a single person tonaffors to live here. But it is an awesome complex.

We continue to love our new home here at The Preserve. Any concerns or issues we have had have been dealt with promptly. We are beginning to meet some of our neighbors and love learning their stories. We are also very excited about the renovated clubhouse and have enjoyed a little pool time.