The apartments and the complex as a whole are beautiful. There are some landscape feautures on the property that I wish were taken better care of. Places such as the dog park and surrounding grassy areas.

Ceiling still never got fixed. Leaked about 8 moths ago. Promises never resulted with any changes. Love the community but the people that work at the office lot of the times are very unpleasant to work with.

I love living at The Preserve! I really hope we get a car wash soon and have more community events! The staff is always so friendly at the leasing office! 5 stars :)

Love being so close to the beach! Everyone here is very helpful and they are very pet friendly which is great for your family. The pool is beautiful too.

Love the location and amenities of the apartment complex. My apartment was in good condition when I moved in. It's also nice and quiet......

A beautiful location right by Henderson Beach and a 15 minute stroll from Destin Commons, and with all that it's still relatively isolated from the busy Summer tourism. My only issue would be that it's not very child friendly.

We couldn't be more pleased with the experience we've had here. The office staff is always happy to help. The grounds are very well maintained. The complex offers a wide range of amenities and is very pet friendly. Our balcony view of the lake and dog park is the icing on the cake. There could be a bit more outdoor lighting, but the residents within the community are always nice, easing any worries that this would otherwise cause. Overall, this is a great place to live in the heart of Destin!

Love it here. Amenities are great, apartment is nice, and office staff are great. Location is awesome. Overall, great place to live, it is very nice

It's a lovely and relaxed place to live. Great areas for social activities and the pool to have some much needed me time or to catch up with family and friends

What's not to love here? We love it here. The location is perfect, your in the middle of everything. But you only have to drive about 2 minutes to be on the most beautiful beach, swimming in gorgeous warm water, away from everything. Staff friendly and efficient. Maintenance is very nice and fast and done right the first time.

Very friendly and personable. Addresses any problems with a smile and in a timely manner. Everything is always clean and up to date and it is a safe environment

Grounds are beautiful and kept clean. Noting posttive to say about the staff or living situation. Extremely noisy place to live .... would not have moved here knowing about the things they don't tell u up front. Would not recommend to anyone.

just for the give card just for the give card just for the give card just for the give card just for the give card just for the give card just for the give card thats why im doing it

I love living here my family is so safe and happy.. Been here 4 months just want a hot tube!!!! Awesome people and staff!!!! Cant wait to see what the future holds

The staff is very friendly and helpful! Dogs being more than welcome at the apartments has made my life much easier as well. Also, the maintenance requests are responded to and taken care if in a timely manner. One major downside however, is the low quality of the appliances such as the dishwasher and clothes washer and dryer.

I love living here! The buildings are always clean and well maintained. I love being able to take my dog to the dog park, going to the pool and gym.

The staff from front desk to maintenance that cleans the hallways are all very friendly and prompt. Would love if the rent was a little lower so that we could live here longer!!

Apartments grounds are always kept clean with maintenance issues fix quickly and professionally! The staff is also very helpfully whenever needed.

Central location in Destin: you are 5 minutes away from a spectacular beach, groceries, endless shopping, modern movie theater, post office, entertainment, fabulous restaurants and various churches

Put wifi In The gym area, clean the pool. Upgrade the lounge. Overall its ok, but for the price, you dont get all the amenities. The gym is broken still. Upgrade it with new machines

Very friendly and accommodating staff! I have lived here for over two years now and have really enjoyed my experience. No complaints here.

Love my spacious one bedroom apartment, i have never had one with so much storage space. The new paint and carpet in the hallways is beautiful.

We really enjoy living here at the Preserve. The staff is nice and the maint. team are attentive and reliable. The front office has really worked hard on improving their commiunictions with residents. I've had a great experience living here and would recommend this property to friends and family.

Great office staff. They get things done and answer questions. Great maintenance staff. Great location and apartments. Would like to see no-skid/slip surface at both painted areas at front entrance is 4151.

i'm just trying to put in 140 characters to get my gift card. i'm not entirely sure what the leasing company thinks things like this will gain them but ok.