Great area and community to live. I feel like I am on a vacation everyday. Coming home to a wonderful home. With the beach in walking distance of the community.

I love living here. Downside = trash smell in the hallway. Can't have freshener plug ins? Outdoor patio/window maintenance. Washer small......

A great community to be apart of! The property is beautiful, and the amenities really are 5 star! We have truely enjoyed all 5 years we have called this our home!

I keep having AC issues. You fix them, but they are avoided with proper PM schedules. I hate to hate to call in and waste time when this can all be avoided and I don't have to get "bitchy" in the comment ugh repeat problems

The complex is clean and secure. The staff is very responsive and the maintenance requests we have issued have been taken care of within a matter of days. Would like a couple more doggie bag and trash stations on the property.

I love this apartment! The apartment features are excellent. I love their pet policy. It allows me to have a nice apartment with my furbaby!

I have not lived in an apartment complex for thirty years. I have lived at the preserve for four months and I am enjoying the experience. The staff is attentive and the residents are nice.

The apartments and the complex as a whole are beautiful. There are some landscape feautures on the property that I wish were taken better care of. Places such as the dog park and surrounding grassy areas.

Ceiling still never got fixed. Leaked about 8 moths ago. Promises never resulted with any changes. Love the community but the people that work at the office lot of the times are very unpleasant to work with.

I love living at The Preserve! I really hope we get a car wash soon and have more community events! The staff is always so friendly at the leasing office! 5 stars :)

Love being so close to the beach! Everyone here is very helpful and they are very pet friendly which is great for your family. The pool is beautiful too.

Love the location and amenities of the apartment complex. My apartment was in good condition when I moved in. It's also nice and quiet......

A beautiful location right by Henderson Beach and a 15 minute stroll from Destin Commons, and with all that it's still relatively isolated from the busy Summer tourism. My only issue would be that it's not very child friendly.

We couldn't be more pleased with the experience we've had here. The office staff is always happy to help. The grounds are very well maintained. The complex offers a wide range of amenities and is very pet friendly. Our balcony view of the lake and dog park is the icing on the cake. There could be a bit more outdoor lighting, but the residents within the community are always nice, easing any worries that this would otherwise cause. Overall, this is a great place to live in the heart of Destin!

Love it here. Amenities are great, apartment is nice, and office staff are great. Location is awesome. Overall, great place to live, it is very nice

It's a lovely and relaxed place to live. Great areas for social activities and the pool to have some much needed me time or to catch up with family and friends

What's not to love here? We love it here. The location is perfect, your in the middle of everything. But you only have to drive about 2 minutes to be on the most beautiful beach, swimming in gorgeous warm water, away from everything. Staff friendly and efficient. Maintenance is very nice and fast and done right the first time.

Very friendly and personable. Addresses any problems with a smile and in a timely manner. Everything is always clean and up to date and it is a safe environment

Grounds are beautiful and kept clean. Noting posttive to say about the staff or living situation. Extremely noisy place to live .... would not have moved here knowing about the things they don't tell u up front. Would not recommend to anyone.

just for the give card just for the give card just for the give card just for the give card just for the give card just for the give card just for the give card thats why im doing it

I love living here my family is so safe and happy.. Been here 4 months just want a hot tube!!!! Awesome people and staff!!!! Cant wait to see what the future holds

The staff is very friendly and helpful! Dogs being more than welcome at the apartments has made my life much easier as well. Also, the maintenance requests are responded to and taken care if in a timely manner. One major downside however, is the low quality of the appliances such as the dishwasher and clothes washer and dryer.

I love living here! The buildings are always clean and well maintained. I love being able to take my dog to the dog park, going to the pool and gym.

The staff from front desk to maintenance that cleans the hallways are all very friendly and prompt. Would love if the rent was a little lower so that we could live here longer!!

Apartments grounds are always kept clean with maintenance issues fix quickly and professionally! The staff is also very helpfully whenever needed.