The Preserve at Henderson Beach

4.5

4.5

So far the experience has been great. There have been some hiccups but they have been addressed quickly and efficiently. I am excited to see what other amazing things will happen!
Absolutely love it here and everyone that I come across is nice and welcoming. It’s quite and very homey. I enjoy being closer to work and to the beach!
Loving the beautiful community. It's quite yet friendly and very well kept. I also love the security, pool is amazing and the gym is also a definite plus.
Seems clean , haven’t made friends yet . But the staff is friendly . Except for one maintainable guy . He was a tad rough in his response to me i think his name is Roy . The dryer was down but they were prompt to fix it when we called . A little issue with our access code but they are working on it :) overall good experience
Very good experience. Very communicative and responsive. Nothing bad to say about the experience. Lets see how living there will be with noise and other stuff.
Residents are exceptionally friendly...lots of dog enthusiasts, maintenance people are knowlegible and very quick to respond. Landscaping is the only downside and the lack of an advertised coffee bar. We loved our coffee bar at the last place we lived.
Highly recommend. Beautiful features, scenery, landscape. Its just awesome here at the preserve at Henderson beach. Make it a date and don't miss out on this opportunity
Office ladies are amazing and very helpful. Pool is kept clean. And I love my apartment is amazing and if something breaks maintenance come fast to take care of it
I love the location of the Preserve at Henderson Beach. It is close to work, the , beach and dining. The grounds are well maintained. The view of the pond is so peaceful after a long day at work.
We’ve been enjoying our little home here in the panhandle immensely! A few downsides have been the noise level of some of our neighbors and their love for a certain plant, but other than that we really haven’t had many complaints. Love the pool and the gym. Staff and maintenance have been great also!