I love living here! The buildings are always clean and well maintained. I love being able to take my dog to the dog park, going to the pool and gym.

The staff from front desk to maintenance that cleans the hallways are all very friendly and prompt. Would love if the rent was a little lower so that we could live here longer!!

Apartments grounds are always kept clean with maintenance issues fix quickly and professionally! The staff is also very helpfully whenever needed.

Central location in Destin: you are 5 minutes away from a spectacular beach, groceries, endless shopping, modern movie theater, post office, entertainment, fabulous restaurants and various churches

Put wifi In The gym area, clean the pool. Upgrade the lounge. Overall its ok, but for the price, you dont get all the amenities. The gym is broken still. Upgrade it with new machines

Very friendly and accommodating staff! I have lived here for over two years now and have really enjoyed my experience. No complaints here.

Love my spacious one bedroom apartment, i have never had one with so much storage space. The new paint and carpet in the hallways is beautiful.

We really enjoy living here at the Preserve. The staff is nice and the maint. team are attentive and reliable. The front office has really worked hard on improving their commiunictions with residents. I've had a great experience living here and would recommend this property to friends and family.

Great office staff. They get things done and answer questions. Great maintenance staff. Great location and apartments. Would like to see no-skid/slip surface at both painted areas at front entrance is 4151.

i'm just trying to put in 140 characters to get my gift card. i'm not entirely sure what the leasing company thinks things like this will gain them but ok.

It's awesome here. We just renewed our lease for another year. It's very Well maintained, and ate staff isprompt and courteous. Can't say anything bad about living here.

Customer service has always been able to answer any questions, so the front desk gets five stars, however maintenance needs to enhance their service.

We really enjoy our apartment and especially sitting on our porch overlooking the lake. Everyone is friendly. Plenty of parking and best of all, directly across the street from Henderson beach!

Love living here, only one issue, dog in apt below me barks off and on all day. Love convenience to everything. Generally quit. Maintenance is good

The apartment hallways look like a frat house. Hallways need to be vacuumed. Elevators are never swept or mopped. Management will type notes complaining about unnecessary things, when they should fix there own problems.

I love my community because of the amenities that it provides. But the thing I love most is probably the staff. Such a great staff I have known these people for years and they are just great people. The ladies in the office are extremely sexy.

The community is extremely nice and well priced for its location. The pool and dog park are very nice ammenities and kept up with nicely. Beautiful place

I love living here and it is so close to the beach.....my happy place. My furr babies enjoying running around the dog park and trying out the toys.

Great Location and friendly staff. Anytime I have a maintenance issue it is resolved immediately. I have thoroughly enjoyed living here. 2 thumbs up

Great community with different amenities and pet friendly. The location is very convenient with tons of a hoping centers, and parks. The stuff is friendly as well.

We have been living here for over a year and so far so good. They have made some improvements since we moved in like new carpet and paint in the hallways. Now if we could just get a jacuzzi!!

The staff is friendly and quick to respond to inquiries. I like being able to pay rent and submit maintenance requests online. The new paint and carpeting looks great!

Great job with updates and maintaining the facility. The new paint and carpeting has a more modern feel to the buildings. The new signs and landscaping are beautiful.

We love living here; however, it is still a little too pricey. If they would go down about $200 a month then I think more people would desire to live here. It is a nice and for the most part a safe community. We did have two of our bikes stolen over July 4th weekend, but other than that, it feels safe to walk around and enjoy all the amenities. The trash service is convienent as many other apartments do not offer this.

Overall, an excellent location and good construction. Amazing maintenance staff! The office staff is good too, but I don't interact with them enough to give a better opinion. Wish there was a larger gym and newer equipment, but still okay.