The apartment hallways look like a frat house. Hallways need to be vacuumed. Elevators are never swept or mopped. Management will type notes complaining about unnecessary things, when they should fix there own problems.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

The young people they lease to for the summer have brought this complex down. The price is high for the issues this place has. Bathrooms are nasty in the club house and work out room. The grounds are not up kept well either. Pool needs to be cleaned more and chemicals need to be checked to make sure its up to code .

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

Cannot get rid of bugs.... building smells of marijuana constantly... management does not take it seriously when confronted with the drug problems on property. This is not a family environment.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

So far I'm not loving the response in repairing my HVAC system, but overall the office staff and the complex is by far the best living experience we have had in a very long time

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

I've been waiting for three days for a call from Christine (?) the apartment manager that Clarissa said would be calling me with a resolution to the issue I'm having with the apartment above me. No call since Monday 2/6/18

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

The remodeling lasts far too long, there is no information on when the amenities will be reopened. Dog waste is not under control. When will the pool be open? No info at all.

Landscaping and common areas need work, air conditioning no longer works in hallways and it's super dirty! There seems to be lots of trash on the ground throughout the property.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

Our apartment is older than expected considering the price we're paying. The washer/dryer are dated and small. The gym and pool are nice, however. Unfortunately we already plan on moving at the end of our lease.

I love the complex and the apartment is beautiful! I am not as satisfied with management and service from the office as It could be improved.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

Love it here. Amenities are great, apartment is nice, and office staff are great. Location is awesome. Overall, great place to live, it is very nice

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

Just moved in however; has been a rewarding experience thus far. Everyone has been extremely kind. It is relatively quiet in my building. Everyone extremely nice.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

We really enjoy our apartment and especially sitting on our porch overlooking the lake. Everyone is friendly. Plenty of parking and best of all, directly across the street from Henderson beach!

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

Maintence and staff crew could defintiely be improved in ways of friendliness and communication with residents. Love it otherwise. Wish all buildings had elevators!

i'm just trying to put in 140 characters to get my gift card. i'm not entirely sure what the leasing company thinks things like this will gain them but ok.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

Love being so close to the beach! Everyone here is very helpful and they are very pet friendly which is great for your family. The pool is beautiful too.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

Beautiful apartments, pool, and surroundings. Management and maintenance has been very responsive to my needs! I've been here for nearly two years.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

Grear place, so far but the hall ways are really hot. Really expensive for the square feet you get and No hot tub....other then that it has been a great place.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

Great Location and friendly staff. Anytime I have a maintenance issue it is resolved immediately. I have thoroughly enjoyed living here. 2 thumbs up

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

Finally, the amenities are open but still it should be better cleaned and maintained. Dog waste is a big issue. Amenities should be finalized ( still something laying around / pictures not fixed yet?)

Beautiful complex. Awesome pool and workout facility. Centrally located in Destin. The grounds are well kept and the staff is very friendly.

I love living here, but its not without issues. 1. The garbage thats piled up is disgusting! Do something about it...also, I read a memo, that stated no abandoned cars or trailers with jet skis, well there is an abandoned car and trailer next to dumpster, to add to the nasty appearance of that area....also new neighbor with a child that screams constantly and kicks the wall wall at night, that is my beadroom wall...very disturbing

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

Good, new maintenance around the complex (I.e. Painting walls) is making the property appear cleaner and fresh. Stairwells need cleaning too

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

This is a great community and all the residents are very friendly. The maintenance staff is very helpful and when a work order is placed they are on it right away.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

Love living here, only one issue, dog in apt below me barks off and on all day. Love convenience to everything. Generally quit. Maintenance is good

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

I keep having AC issues. You fix them, but they are avoided with proper PM schedules. I hate to hate to call in and waste time when this can all be avoided and I don't have to get "bitchy" in the comment ugh repeat problems