Cannot get rid of bugs.... building smells of marijuana constantly... management does not take it seriously when confronted with the drug problems on property. This is not a family environment.

The young people they lease to for the summer have brought this complex down. The price is high for the issues this place has. Bathrooms are nasty in the club house and work out room. The grounds are not up kept well either. Pool needs to be cleaned more and chemicals need to be checked to make sure its up to code .

I've been waiting for three days for a call from Christine (?) the apartment manager that Clarissa said would be calling me with a resolution to the issue I'm having with the apartment above me. No call since Monday 2/6/18

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

So far I'm not loving the response in repairing my HVAC system, but overall the office staff and the complex is by far the best living experience we have had in a very long time

I love the complex and the apartment is beautiful! I am not as satisfied with management and service from the office as It could be improved.

Landscaping and common areas need work, air conditioning no longer works in hallways and it's super dirty! There seems to be lots of trash on the ground throughout the property.

Just moved in however; has been a rewarding experience thus far. Everyone has been extremely kind. It is relatively quiet in my building. Everyone extremely nice.

I love living here. Downside = trash smell in the hallway. Can't have freshener plug ins? Outdoor patio/window maintenance. Washer small......

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

i'm just trying to put in 140 characters to get my gift card. i'm not entirely sure what the leasing company thinks things like this will gain them but ok.

Love it here. Amenities are great, apartment is nice, and office staff are great. Location is awesome. Overall, great place to live, it is very nice

We really enjoy our apartment and especially sitting on our porch overlooking the lake. Everyone is friendly. Plenty of parking and best of all, directly across the street from Henderson beach!

Nice apartment with a real safe feel. I went to the gym for the first time and found out all the tvs are out of order on the machines, I plan on calling the office tomorrow.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

Love being so close to the beach! Everyone here is very helpful and they are very pet friendly which is great for your family. The pool is beautiful too.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

Beautiful apartments, pool, and surroundings. Management and maintenance has been very responsive to my needs! I've been here for nearly two years.

Great Location and friendly staff. Anytime I have a maintenance issue it is resolved immediately. I have thoroughly enjoyed living here. 2 thumbs up

This is a great community and all the residents are very friendly. The maintenance staff is very helpful and when a work order is placed they are on it right away.

Good, new maintenance around the complex (I.e. Painting walls) is making the property appear cleaner and fresh. Stairwells need cleaning too

I love living here, but its not without issues. 1. The garbage thats piled up is disgusting! Do something about it...also, I read a memo, that stated no abandoned cars or trailers with jet skis, well there is an abandoned car and trailer next to dumpster, to add to the nasty appearance of that area....also new neighbor with a child that screams constantly and kicks the wall wall at night, that is my beadroom wall...very disturbing

Love living here, only one issue, dog in apt below me barks off and on all day. Love convenience to everything. Generally quit. Maintenance is good

Grear place, so far but the hall ways are really hot. Really expensive for the square feet you get and No hot tub....other then that it has been a great place.

I keep having AC issues. You fix them, but they are avoided with proper PM schedules. I hate to hate to call in and waste time when this can all be avoided and I don't have to get "bitchy" in the comment ugh repeat problems

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

Nice place. Street noise is bad. We love living here due to the location. A hop skip and a jump to everything. Grateful for the renovations.

The Preserve is a lovely place to live. The rentcafe feature used for residents to file maintence request and pay rent could be improved upon though.

Spaceous, clean apartment. Though the unit seems to be recently taken care to, there were a few cracks in the ceiling, and a weird smell, of unclear origin, which is hard to get rid of. Otherwise, everything seems in order, and the people are nice

We love living here. So close to the best beach in Destin. Maintenance has always done a great job with any of our concerns, wish the pool was heated for the winter though. We have a great view.