The Preserve at Henderson Beach

The apartment hallways look like a frat house. Hallways need to be vacuumed. Elevators are never swept or mopped. Management will type notes complaining about unnecessary things, when they should fix there own problems.
1 star
Cannot get rid of bugs.... building smells of marijuana constantly... management does not take it seriously when confronted with the drug problems on property. This is not a family environment.
1 star
The young people they lease to for the summer have brought this complex down. The price is high for the issues this place has. Bathrooms are nasty in the club house and work out room. The grounds are not up kept well either. Pool needs to be cleaned more and chemicals need to be checked to make sure its up to code .
The security doors have been broken for months. The hallways smell like dog pee. The dog park was not useable for weeks. Not sure if it is open yet. The best part of living there is the maintenance service when something is broken is prompt. The guys have been so nice.
The remodeling lasts far too long, there is no information on when the amenities will be reopened. Dog waste is not under control. When will the pool be open? No info at all.
So far I'm not loving the response in repairing my HVAC system, but overall the office staff and the complex is by far the best living experience we have had in a very long time
I've been waiting for three days for a call from Christine (?) the apartment manager that Clarissa said would be calling me with a resolution to the issue I'm having with the apartment above me. No call since Monday 2/6/18
On the other hand, we denounce with righteous indignation and dislike men who are so beguiled and demoralized by the charms of pleasure of the moment, so blinded by desire, that they cannot foresee the pain and trouble that are bound to ensue; and equal blame belongs to those who fail in their duty through weakness of will, which is the same as saying through shrinking from toil and pain. These cases are perfectly simple and easy to distinguish. In a free hour, when our power of choice is untrammelled and when nothing prevents our being able to do what we like best, every pleasure is to be welcomed and every pain avoided. But in certain circumstances and owing to the claims of duty or the obligations of business it will frequently occur that pleasures have to be repudiated and annoyances accepted. The wise man therefore always holds in these matters to this principle of selection: he rejects pleasures to secure other greater pleasures, or else he endures pains to avoid worse pains.
I love the complex and the apartment is beautiful! I am not as satisfied with management and service from the office as It could be improved.
Please fix the fire doors 🚪 and entrance doors to my building they have been out of service for over 2 weeks. The tenants are propping the doors open with sticks rocks etc