Landscaping and common areas need work, air conditioning no longer works in hallways and it's super dirty! There seems to be lots of trash on the ground throughout the property.

Great Location and friendly staff. Anytime I have a maintenance issue it is resolved immediately. I have thoroughly enjoyed living here. 2 thumbs up

We really enjoy our apartment and especially sitting on our porch overlooking the lake. Everyone is friendly. Plenty of parking and best of all, directly across the street from Henderson beach!

Love living here, only one issue, dog in apt below me barks off and on all day. Love convenience to everything. Generally quit. Maintenance is good

Good, new maintenance around the complex (I.e. Painting walls) is making the property appear cleaner and fresh. Stairwells need cleaning too

Beautiful apartments, pool, and surroundings. Management and maintenance has been very responsive to my needs! I've been here for nearly two years.

Put wifi In The gym area, clean the pool. Upgrade the lounge. Overall its ok, but for the price, you dont get all the amenities. The gym is broken still. Upgrade it with new machines

Very friendly and accommodating staff! I have lived here for over two years now and have really enjoyed my experience. No complaints here.

It's awesome here. We just renewed our lease for another year. It's very Well maintained, and ate staff isprompt and courteous. Can't say anything bad about living here.

The staff is friendly and quick to respond to inquiries. I like being able to pay rent and submit maintenance requests online. The new paint and carpeting looks great!

We love living here; however, it is still a little too pricey. If they would go down about $200 a month then I think more people would desire to live here. It is a nice and for the most part a safe community. We did have two of our bikes stolen over July 4th weekend, but other than that, it feels safe to walk around and enjoy all the amenities. The trash service is convienent as many other apartments do not offer this.

No complaints. Could get rid of a few speed bumps. Bdvdhdifudb djhdhd hdjjsndhdj. Jejsjdndn jdjsjdndvskdjd. Djdhdbdjdksjbdb jdjdjdndnsbdbdbdjdj

We love living here. So close to the best beach in Destin. Maintenance has always done a great job with any of our concerns, wish the pool was heated for the winter though. We have a great view.

Love the community. Happy that it is so pet friendly! We enjoy the pool area! The grounds are kept in top notch condition. Maintenance is always prompt in their attention to matters. We are happy to have finally been able to get a larger apartment with a beautiful view!!

Since there is a pond behind the apartments there are always turtles fighting each other. It's like fight club, I really enjoy placing bets with the other neighbors. I'm very happy with this and my decision to live here. I also very much appreciate the preserves willingness to support my alcoholism during this year's pub crawls.

Love the apartment and the amenities, pet friendly and friendly neighbors . The dog park is a big plus but lacks of water supply though. :-)

Good for the most part. Nice apartments. Good community. Grounds keeping used to be better around the buildings. And buildings used to be cleaned more often in the hallways. Overall enjoy living here!

Great office staff. They get things done and answer questions. Great maintenance staff. Great location and apartments. Would like to see no-skid/slip surface at both painted areas at front entrance is 4151.

I love The Preserve! Friendly neighbors, pet friendly, and well kept. Beautiful pool area and nice amenities of club house and gym. I also love looking out into the water and seeing turtles !

Customer service has always been able to answer any questions, so the front desk gets five stars, however maintenance needs to enhance their service.

We have had such a positive experience since we moved in about a month ago. Everyone has beef so helpful and professional. Like the security at each bldg and maintenance is impeccable.

Very pleased with the cleanliness and attention to inside halls as well as improvements to landscaping. Online pay is much improved. Personnel always very friendly.

Wonderful units and amenities, the trash valet is great. Would love it if the trash chutes were left open for those of us who work graveyard shifts and aren't awake when the valet comes through. The garages are a wonderful size, the pool is always spotless, the on site gym is very well appointed and the game room/lounge is really great as well. Loving the new paint colors too, can't wait to see what updates are next! :)

We love living at the Preserve! The apartments are beautiful and the amenities are great! It's pet friendly and has a dog park onsite for your furry friends. You must have a code to get into the apartments so it is very well secured. Our only complaint was noise from a previous neighbor, but the staff quickly addressed the problem. We were happy to renew our lease this year!

Great place to live. Close to everything that might be needed. Residents are respectful of others which makes this community a great place to live