Landscaping and common areas need work, air conditioning no longer works in hallways and it's super dirty! There seems to be lots of trash on the ground throughout the property.

Good, new maintenance around the complex (I.e. Painting walls) is making the property appear cleaner and fresh. Stairwells need cleaning too

I keep having AC issues. You fix them, but they are avoided with proper PM schedules. I hate to hate to call in and waste time when this can all be avoided and I don't have to get "bitchy" in the comment ugh repeat problems

Love living here, only one issue, dog in apt below me barks off and on all day. Love convenience to everything. Generally quit. Maintenance is good

Love it here. Amenities are great, apartment is nice, and office staff are great. Location is awesome. Overall, great place to live, it is very nice

i'm just trying to put in 140 characters to get my gift card. i'm not entirely sure what the leasing company thinks things like this will gain them but ok.

I love living here. Downside = trash smell in the hallway. Can't have freshener plug ins? Outdoor patio/window maintenance. Washer small......

Nice apartment with a real safe feel. I went to the gym for the first time and found out all the tvs are out of order on the machines, I plan on calling the office tomorrow.

Beautiful apartments, pool, and surroundings. Management and maintenance has been very responsive to my needs! I've been here for nearly two years.

Great Location and friendly staff. Anytime I have a maintenance issue it is resolved immediately. I have thoroughly enjoyed living here. 2 thumbs up

We really enjoy our apartment and especially sitting on our porch overlooking the lake. Everyone is friendly. Plenty of parking and best of all, directly across the street from Henderson beach!

Love being so close to the beach! Everyone here is very helpful and they are very pet friendly which is great for your family. The pool is beautiful too.

Love the community. Happy that it is so pet friendly! We enjoy the pool area! The grounds are kept in top notch condition. Maintenance is always prompt in their attention to matters. We are happy to have finally been able to get a larger apartment with a beautiful view!!

Love the location and amenities of the apartment complex. My apartment was in good condition when I moved in. It's also nice and quiet......

It's awesome here. We just renewed our lease for another year. It's very Well maintained, and ate staff isprompt and courteous. Can't say anything bad about living here.

Very friendly and accommodating staff! I have lived here for over two years now and have really enjoyed my experience. No complaints here.

Central location in Destin: you are 5 minutes away from a spectacular beach, groceries, endless shopping, modern movie theater, post office, entertainment, fabulous restaurants and various churches

We love living here. So close to the best beach in Destin. Maintenance has always done a great job with any of our concerns, wish the pool was heated for the winter though. We have a great view.

Love the apartment and the amenities, pet friendly and friendly neighbors . The dog park is a big plus but lacks of water supply though. :-)

The staff is very friendly and helpful! Dogs being more than welcome at the apartments has made my life much easier as well. Also, the maintenance requests are responded to and taken care if in a timely manner. One major downside however, is the low quality of the appliances such as the dishwasher and clothes washer and dryer.

The staff is friendly and quick to respond to inquiries. I like being able to pay rent and submit maintenance requests online. The new paint and carpeting looks great!

We love living here; however, it is still a little too pricey. If they would go down about $200 a month then I think more people would desire to live here. It is a nice and for the most part a safe community. We did have two of our bikes stolen over July 4th weekend, but other than that, it feels safe to walk around and enjoy all the amenities. The trash service is convienent as many other apartments do not offer this.

Since there is a pond behind the apartments there are always turtles fighting each other. It's like fight club, I really enjoy placing bets with the other neighbors. I'm very happy with this and my decision to live here. I also very much appreciate the preserves willingness to support my alcoholism during this year's pub crawls.

No complaints. Could get rid of a few speed bumps. Bdvdhdifudb djhdhd hdjjsndhdj. Jejsjdndn jdjsjdndvskdjd. Djdhdbdjdksjbdb jdjdjdndnsbdbdbdjdj

Good for the most part. Nice apartments. Good community. Grounds keeping used to be better around the buildings. And buildings used to be cleaned more often in the hallways. Overall enjoy living here!