The apartment hallways look like a frat house. Hallways need to be vacuumed. Elevators are never swept or mopped. Management will type notes complaining about unnecessary things, when they should fix there own problems.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

The young people they lease to for the summer have brought this complex down. The price is high for the issues this place has. Bathrooms are nasty in the club house and work out room. The grounds are not up kept well either. Pool needs to be cleaned more and chemicals need to be checked to make sure its up to code .

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

Cannot get rid of bugs.... building smells of marijuana constantly... management does not take it seriously when confronted with the drug problems on property. This is not a family environment.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

The remodeling lasts far too long, there is no information on when the amenities will be reopened. Dog waste is not under control. When will the pool be open? No info at all.

I've been waiting for three days for a call from Christine (?) the apartment manager that Clarissa said would be calling me with a resolution to the issue I'm having with the apartment above me. No call since Monday 2/6/18

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

So far I'm not loving the response in repairing my HVAC system, but overall the office staff and the complex is by far the best living experience we have had in a very long time

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

Landscaping and common areas need work, air conditioning no longer works in hallways and it's super dirty! There seems to be lots of trash on the ground throughout the property.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

Beautiful complex. Improvements to the tenant experience could be made. No 24 hour mail room and valet trash service doesn’t take care of boxes. Also, my sink and closet were broken upon arrival and they gave me two different sets of keys. None of which work for my mail box.

Pool is cleaner, grill finally works again. No Email being sent when packages are received at the office? Work order pending for too long. Clubhouse pretty but not being cleaned on a regular basis.

Our apartment is older than expected considering the price we're paying. The washer/dryer are dated and small. The gym and pool are nice, however. Unfortunately we already plan on moving at the end of our lease.

Its okay...just happy to have a roof over our head. Unfortunate events have us in a pickle. I shoild have told the office in the beginning. But im a little late on that. I hope they can work somethinf out with my roommates and myself.

Apartments are nice pool gym WiFi area security can be little better.people sometimes leave doors open instead using code on door besides that it's ok place to live

I love the complex and the apartment is beautiful! I am not as satisfied with management and service from the office as It could be improved.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

Please fix the fire doors 🚪 and entrance doors to my building they have been out of service for over 2 weeks. The tenants are propping the doors open with sticks rocks etc

Beautiful apartments, pool, and surroundings. Management and maintenance has been very responsive to my needs! I've been here for nearly two years.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

Just moved in however; has been a rewarding experience thus far. Everyone has been extremely kind. It is relatively quiet in my building. Everyone extremely nice.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

Good, new maintenance around the complex (I.e. Painting walls) is making the property appear cleaner and fresh. Stairwells need cleaning too

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

A little pricey. However the location and amenities are great. The grounds are well kept. I don’t hear a lot of noise from my neighbors. I love my apartment.

Beautiful complex. Awesome pool and workout facility. Centrally located in Destin. The grounds are well kept and the staff is very friendly.

I love living here, but its not without issues. 1. The garbage thats piled up is disgusting! Do something about it...also, I read a memo, that stated no abandoned cars or trailers with jet skis, well there is an abandoned car and trailer next to dumpster, to add to the nasty appearance of that area....also new neighbor with a child that screams constantly and kicks the wall wall at night, that is my beadroom wall...very disturbing

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

This is a great community and all the residents are very friendly. The maintenance staff is very helpful and when a work order is placed they are on it right away.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

Maintence and staff crew could defintiely be improved in ways of friendliness and communication with residents. Love it otherwise. Wish all buildings had elevators!

Finally, the amenities are open but still it should be better cleaned and maintained. Dog waste is a big issue. Amenities should be finalized ( still something laying around / pictures not fixed yet?)

Grear place, so far but the hall ways are really hot. Really expensive for the square feet you get and No hot tub....other then that it has been a great place.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

Great Location and friendly staff. Anytime I have a maintenance issue it is resolved immediately. I have thoroughly enjoyed living here. 2 thumbs up