The apartment hallways look like a frat house. Hallways need to be vacuumed. Elevators are never swept or mopped. Management will type notes complaining about unnecessary things, when they should fix there own problems.

Grounds are beautiful and kept clean. Noting posttive to say about the staff or living situation. Extremely noisy place to live .... would not have moved here knowing about the things they don't tell u up front. Would not recommend to anyone.

Ceiling still never got fixed. Leaked about 8 moths ago. Promises never resulted with any changes. Love the community but the people that work at the office lot of the times are very unpleasant to work with.

just for the give card just for the give card just for the give card just for the give card just for the give card just for the give card just for the give card thats why im doing it

Landscaping and common areas need work, air conditioning no longer works in hallways and it's super dirty! There seems to be lots of trash on the ground throughout the property.

Love it here. Amenities are great, apartment is nice, and office staff are great. Location is awesome. Overall, great place to live, it is very nice

Good, new maintenance around the complex (I.e. Painting walls) is making the property appear cleaner and fresh. Stairwells need cleaning too

Beautiful apartments, pool, and surroundings. Management and maintenance has been very responsive to my needs! I've been here for nearly two years.

Love living here, only one issue, dog in apt below me barks off and on all day. Love convenience to everything. Generally quit. Maintenance is good

i'm just trying to put in 140 characters to get my gift card. i'm not entirely sure what the leasing company thinks things like this will gain them but ok.

Great Location and friendly staff. Anytime I have a maintenance issue it is resolved immediately. I have thoroughly enjoyed living here. 2 thumbs up

Love being so close to the beach! Everyone here is very helpful and they are very pet friendly which is great for your family. The pool is beautiful too.

We really enjoy our apartment and especially sitting on our porch overlooking the lake. Everyone is friendly. Plenty of parking and best of all, directly across the street from Henderson beach!

The staff is very friendly and helpful! Dogs being more than welcome at the apartments has made my life much easier as well. Also, the maintenance requests are responded to and taken care if in a timely manner. One major downside however, is the low quality of the appliances such as the dishwasher and clothes washer and dryer.

We love living here. So close to the best beach in Destin. Maintenance has always done a great job with any of our concerns, wish the pool was heated for the winter though. We have a great view.

It's awesome here. We just renewed our lease for another year. It's very Well maintained, and ate staff isprompt and courteous. Can't say anything bad about living here.

The staff is friendly and quick to respond to inquiries. I like being able to pay rent and submit maintenance requests online. The new paint and carpeting looks great!

Love the community. Happy that it is so pet friendly! We enjoy the pool area! The grounds are kept in top notch condition. Maintenance is always prompt in their attention to matters. We are happy to have finally been able to get a larger apartment with a beautiful view!!

Love the location and amenities of the apartment complex. My apartment was in good condition when I moved in. It's also nice and quiet......

Very friendly and accommodating staff! I have lived here for over two years now and have really enjoyed my experience. No complaints here.

Very friendly and personable. Addresses any problems with a smile and in a timely manner. Everything is always clean and up to date and it is a safe environment

Put wifi In The gym area, clean the pool. Upgrade the lounge. Overall its ok, but for the price, you dont get all the amenities. The gym is broken still. Upgrade it with new machines

Central location in Destin: you are 5 minutes away from a spectacular beach, groceries, endless shopping, modern movie theater, post office, entertainment, fabulous restaurants and various churches

We love living here; however, it is still a little too pricey. If they would go down about $200 a month then I think more people would desire to live here. It is a nice and for the most part a safe community. We did have two of our bikes stolen over July 4th weekend, but other than that, it feels safe to walk around and enjoy all the amenities. The trash service is convienent as many other apartments do not offer this.

No complaints. Could get rid of a few speed bumps. Bdvdhdifudb djhdhd hdjjsndhdj. Jejsjdndn jdjsjdndvskdjd. Djdhdbdjdksjbdb jdjdjdndnsbdbdbdjdj