Everyone is nice and very welcoming. As soon as I walked in the leasing office I knew I was home. My apartment is the perfect size and I love my view!

First experience at the Preserve was welcoming, and an amazing atmosphere. Leasing options were very competitive and much better then any other complex I had researched in the area.

Only been here a week. The staff were friendly and great answering all of my questions when I was researching the place. They were also very helpful once I got here. The overall leasing process was awesome. Neighborhood appears quiet and reserved, a definite plus.

This place is beautiful!!! It’s so much more than I expected it to be. It has a beautiful pool and a nice lake to watch the sunsets! Not to mention the hammocks are a great way to sit back and relax after a long day.

Very nice facilities, large apartments, clean & easy leasing process. Great pool, BBQ area, community room and fitness club. I highly recommend!

Amazing facilities and great location. The people are friendly and inviting. I have met several neighbors already and they are all very happy and nice.

Clarissa is very helpful along the move in process yes it is definitely a time of confusion,but as long as she is there she will help you better understand and how to get through the process of it, it's also a pet friendly with up to 100 pounds if I believe but certain dog breeds are restricted it's very hard for someone with like 85 or even higher than that to find a place to live at because most of them are up to 35 to 50 pounds the max

convenient, friendly, professional staff, beautiful layouts, nice neighborhood and neighbors. app offers easy and accessible communication between tenant and staff.

I love the area. It's relaxing and tranquil. Every one us so nice and conviently close to every thing in the city. The best part is every morning k don't get the sense of new apartment but that everyday I wake up feeling like on vacation.

Great location!!! Staff is friendly & helpful. Close to all shopping & attractions. Clean, neat safe & secure. Love this place!!! Pool & workout area is also great.

Awesome community for any age group! Everything is convenient. The staff is very helpful and residents come first. Amenities are great! It’s a wonderful destination for friends and family to visit!

I just know that after searching for a place to live I would always compare it to The Preserve. So, in the end we will reside as residents at The Preserve of Henderson.

Clarissa, the leasing agent, was extremely helpful and got me into my apartment very quickly. The unit itself was clean upon move in and all fixtures were well kept. Great experience!

Great place to live and relax, this is our 2nd home and love staying here several months out of the year. The staff here is very courteous and will take care of any issues right away. Always love living here.

The preserve has been a perfect place to start off my residency here in the beautiful state of Florida. Nothing but nice people in a great location.

The apartment complex has been great so far. The amenities are currently closed for improvements, but I’m sure they will be good once they reopen. The office staff is very friendly too.

Great location, quiet and beautiful. I feel comfortable here and so does my doggo. The trash valet service is a great perk! Looking forward to the months ahead.

I love the easy access to the community and beach. The gym is wonderful and I use it daily. Additionally, the staff is extremely friendly and helpful.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

We are excited about beginning a new chapter in our lives. The Preserve and the staff there is making the beginning a wonderful experience. Thanks everyone

Love our friendly neighbors, apartment floor plan,view, amenities, beautiful exterior and convenient location. Helpful, friendly staff. And - dog friendly!

Brittney was super helpful getting my lease set up with everything. She was timely with answering all my questions and responded to my emails and phone calls promptly.

Quiet but accessible to much of what Destin has to offer. Good amenities and modern floor plans. Rent is reasonable for the product you’re enjoying.

Love living here. Only complaint is having better sound proofing between floors and walls. But it’s not a big deal. The recent improvements to the property are great. It means a lot when the management team redesigns the common areas for residents.

I am about to move in The Preserve and the office was so very helpful on helping and making us feel welcome. We can not wait to move in we also got what we wanted .

I just moved to a bigger apartment and I’m loving it, I’ve been here for 3 years now, this is an amazing place to call home. The management and maintenance staff are amazing; always willing to help or fix any inconvenience. The amenities are great, common areas are very clean and pet friendly, the location can’t be any more perfect; the heart of Destin, if you’re looking for a new place, don’t hesitate to stop by and ask for prices and availability, you deserve to spoil yourself with a great place like this to call home.