Great apartment with a great view, staff is very friendly, great location in Destin, close to the Commons for shopping, close to grocery stores, and close to the beach.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

Great place yo live. Staff is awesome! Maintenance responds quickly. Clean and seems to always be striving for a better community. Highly recommend

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

This is cool. This is a great idea to encourage people to use this system. Enticing people with points toward their favorite platform/store is a great idea

Was having a vibration issue in my unit. The Preserve staff worked very hard to find the cause. It was the ceiling fans in the unit below me. So thankful they found the problem and solved it so quickly!

Perfectly planted in the heart of Destin, very kind staff, awesome community! We are way excited to make the Preserve at Henderson Beach our home!

The facelift on the exterior of the apartment buildings looks fantastic. The color combination is so Florida and very pleasant to look at. Everything is coming together so nicley and cannot beat the supporting staff that is there for your every needs. Thumbs up and continue the great job.

Reply from The Preserve at Henderson Beach

so far my experience is great. i always wanted to live in destin and even though this is a little out of ways from work you cant beat the location.

Everything at the preserve has exceeded my expectations. From the amazing leading staff to the beautiful amenities. My apartment when I received it was beautiful and free from any maintenance issues. I plan to stay here for many years.

EverythIng looks good and nice! Those apartments are new and stanable for the price I really like the views and the lake of the back of the apartments it’s a really relaxing place to be

My experience so far is great! No complaints! The apartments are stunning and the complex is nice. No disturbances or loud neighbors either.

This place is beautiful!!! It’s so much more than I expected it to be. It has a beautiful pool and a nice lake to watch the sunsets! Not to mention the hammocks are a great way to sit back and relax after a long day.

Everyone is nice and very welcoming. As soon as I walked in the leasing office I knew I was home. My apartment is the perfect size and I love my view!

Awesome community for any age group! Everything is convenient. The staff is very helpful and residents come first. Amenities are great! It’s a wonderful destination for friends and family to visit!

We love our apartment and all the amenities. Everyone is so friendly. Love that this community is so pet friendly. Would recommend the Preserve.

Very nice facilities, large apartments, clean & easy leasing process. Great pool, BBQ area, community room and fitness club. I highly recommend!

Love this apartment complex! The pool area is beautiful and we love the game room! The hammocks are so much fun and the grill area is perfect for entertaining!

Great location!!! Staff is friendly & helpful. Close to all shopping & attractions. Clean, neat safe & secure. Love this place!!! Pool & workout area is also great.

My experience so far has been amazing the staff is been so amazing and helpful in this journey moving to Destin. Can't wait to experience even more

Amazing facilities and great location. The people are friendly and inviting. I have met several neighbors already and they are all very happy and nice.

Truly a great community. The Management and staff are the best that I have ever seen. The maintenance team are always on the ball...very quick response. Clean, quiet, safe envieonment.

Moved here from Colorado Springs, CO over 4 years ago. Being semi-retired we love our unit, the location and all that this complex has to offer. This is our retirement place! We are here to stay and "park our flip flaps" for good.

First experience at the Preserve was welcoming, and an amazing atmosphere. Leasing options were very competitive and much better then any other complex I had researched in the area.

I just moved to a bigger apartment and I’m loving it, I’ve been here for 3 years now, this is an amazing place to call home. The management and maintenance staff are amazing; always willing to help or fix any inconvenience. The amenities are great, common areas are very clean and pet friendly, the location can’t be any more perfect; the heart of Destin, if you’re looking for a new place, don’t hesitate to stop by and ask for prices and availability, you deserve to spoil yourself with a great place like this to call home.

Have just moved in, but I’m very pleased with the apartment and community so far. You can get so many places without ever touching Hwy 98, which will be amazing during the summer.

Very professional staff and community representatives. Very clean and well kept together! I was very pleased with the move in experience, and the rapid manner in which i was able to secure an apartment.