My experience so far has been amazing the staff is been so amazing and helpful in this journey moving to Destin. Can't wait to experience even more

EverythIng looks good and nice! Those apartments are new and stanable for the price I really like the views and the lake of the back of the apartments it’s a really relaxing place to be

Truly a great community. The Management and staff are the best that I have ever seen. The maintenance team are always on the ball...very quick response. Clean, quiet, safe envieonment.

so far my experience is great. i always wanted to live in destin and even though this is a little out of ways from work you cant beat the location.

Everything at the preserve has exceeded my expectations. From the amazing leading staff to the beautiful amenities. My apartment when I received it was beautiful and free from any maintenance issues. I plan to stay here for many years.

This is cool. This is a great idea to encourage people to use this system. Enticing people with points toward their favorite platform/store is a great idea

Have just moved in, but I’m very pleased with the apartment and community so far. You can get so many places without ever touching Hwy 98, which will be amazing during the summer.

We love our apartment and all the amenities. Everyone is so friendly. Love that this community is so pet friendly. Would recommend the Preserve.

Moved here from Colorado Springs, CO over 4 years ago. Being semi-retired we love our unit, the location and all that this complex has to offer. This is our retirement place! We are here to stay and "park our flip flaps" for good.

Love this apartment complex! The pool area is beautiful and we love the game room! The hammocks are so much fun and the grill area is perfect for entertaining!

Love our friendly neighbors, apartment floor plan,view, amenities, beautiful exterior and convenient location. Helpful, friendly staff. And - dog friendly!

I just moved to a bigger apartment and I’m loving it, I’ve been here for 3 years now, this is an amazing place to call home. The management and maintenance staff are amazing; always willing to help or fix any inconvenience. The amenities are great, common areas are very clean and pet friendly, the location can’t be any more perfect; the heart of Destin, if you’re looking for a new place, don’t hesitate to stop by and ask for prices and availability, you deserve to spoil yourself with a great place like this to call home.

Love living here. Only complaint is having better sound proofing between floors and walls. But it’s not a big deal. The recent improvements to the property are great. It means a lot when the management team redesigns the common areas for residents.

First experience at the Preserve was welcoming, and an amazing atmosphere. Leasing options were very competitive and much better then any other complex I had researched in the area.

Quiet but accessible to much of what Destin has to offer. Good amenities and modern floor plans. Rent is reasonable for the product you’re enjoying.

Amazing facilities and great location. The people are friendly and inviting. I have met several neighbors already and they are all very happy and nice.

I love the area. It's relaxing and tranquil. Every one us so nice and conviently close to every thing in the city. The best part is every morning k don't get the sense of new apartment but that everyday I wake up feeling like on vacation.

Very nice facilities, large apartments, clean & easy leasing process. Great pool, BBQ area, community room and fitness club. I highly recommend!

Only been here a week. The staff were friendly and great answering all of my questions when I was researching the place. They were also very helpful once I got here. The overall leasing process was awesome. Neighborhood appears quiet and reserved, a definite plus.

Great location!!! Staff is friendly & helpful. Close to all shopping & attractions. Clean, neat safe & secure. Love this place!!! Pool & workout area is also great.

Awesome community for any age group! Everything is convenient. The staff is very helpful and residents come first. Amenities are great! It’s a wonderful destination for friends and family to visit!

Perfectly planted in the heart of Destin, very kind staff, awesome community! We are way excited to make the Preserve at Henderson Beach our home!

This place is beautiful!!! It’s so much more than I expected it to be. It has a beautiful pool and a nice lake to watch the sunsets! Not to mention the hammocks are a great way to sit back and relax after a long day.

Everyone is nice and very welcoming. As soon as I walked in the leasing office I knew I was home. My apartment is the perfect size and I love my view!

My experience so far is great! No complaints! The apartments are stunning and the complex is nice. No disturbances or loud neighbors either.