The building and surrounding neighborhood is quiet and close to many shops and activities. The building is always clean and the gym and pool are enormous bonus'.

Great! Love my community! Good location, gym, amenities and my unit. Staff is friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend this community to friends.

The Preston is a wonderful community to live in and be a part of. The staff in the front office is always friendly and helpful and the building amenities are fantastic! Looking forward to being able to use the pool and the grills now that spring is finally here!

Incredible customer service provided by the friendly leasing agents in the officr The facilitiew are always very well equipped and maintained for all the amenities provided. Timely response for any maintenance requests needed as well.

In general I enjoy living at the Preston but recently have noticed that there seems to be a problem with communication between staff and residents. My unit has had to have some maintenance work and when attempting to schedule times, I’m consistently told “I’ll talk to ___ and let you know what they say/will schedule this with you/keep you in the loop.” Only to have maintenance show up unannounced and having to call back multiple times to try and get updates and know when things are happening. There’s no closed loop. It’s always placed on the resident to call and call to get any information.

Nice! other than the elevators out time to time! Great walking distance to attractions and restaurants. The neighborhood is safe and secure.

Great complex. We love it hear. We worry about the possibility of the lease going up anywhere between 2-20% though...would love to stay here because this place is amazing.

So far so good! Office staff have been really helpful, facilities are great, just attention to detail of finishing missing but that’s an easy solve!

Everyone is very helpful and kind. It’s been frustrating that the elevator by our unit isn’t working but they said it should be fixed soon. Otherwise enjoying it so far!

feels a little like a college dorm, but great for someone new to LA. the location is walking distance to a lot of great restaurants & museums. feels safe to walk around near the apartment no matter what time of day.

The staff at the Preston does not do a good job of responding to the needs of the residents. I will call and leave and message and no one will call me back.

Everything here has been truly wonderful. Great people in the building. Quiet. Just no hot water, hence the 4 stars. Hopefully resolved soon

Nice people, quick to help out. Usually pretty quiet and I rarely ever see a bug which I love! The only thing I don't love is that the investigatioI'll insulation doesn't seem great since I'm always cold even with my heat on.

Getting ready for a fourth year at the Preston with great staff, great amenities and great neighbors. The team here is wonderful and the pool makes summer perfect.

There had never been a question that was not addressed in a timely fashion. The staff is very proactive and positive and follow through af they say they would.

Everyone that works here is really nice and so are the people who live here. It’s a little noisy with people who stomp, but other than that, no complaints!

Love it here such as a long day is owywow. Wou is my morning time I can get a haircut tomorrow night at around five. We can just go go to pick ya up and I’ll go see y’all tomorrow night at night and I’ll be there in. I’ll be there tomorrow morning I’ll call you later and I hope you had the.

I love living at the Preston. The amenities make life easier and the location is absolutely wonderful. My only complaint is that service/repair requests are difficult to schedule and there is often a backup due to the size of the building.

Everything has been fabulous for me with the exception of maintenance requests. Have had issues and not had them followed up on. Think it would improve the customer/resident service experience to have a more comprehensive approach that people can follow up if they have received and are pleased with their service

Everyone here is so friendly. The whole building is kept very clean. I love how many pets there are and I love my apartment layout and design.

No complaints at all....people are friendly and it feels safe. The pool and Jacuzzi are well maintained. I just wish the business center was better maintained

It's barely been 24 hours here, but I'm extremely excited about my new apartment! I rented it without seeing it, and it's gorgeous. Even though the leasing office was super busy and a few hiccups here and there, they and the systems here are much better organized than other buildings I've lived in. I love my apartment!

My resident experience at The Preston so far has been wonderful! The property is clean, the community events are fun, and everyone is very friendly! I feel safe and at home at The Preston.

I love the Preston! I always look forward to the fulfilled social events nights that Ashley puts together for the tenants.....movie night, comedy night, omelette bar...all fun and fabulous!

Overall it has been a very good 2.5 years. Friendly staff that is responsive to issues. Great pool and bbq area. Friendly residents. Lose to work. Only negative is that sometimes my upstairs neighbor an be a it loud.