nice and quiet love the pool and the fire pits great area and pet friendly, safe for children to walk around and use the computer lab no free cookies tho LOL!!

Great place to live the location is great and people are friendly Ita always something going on in the complex! Great family environment plus security outstanding!

Reply from The Preston at Miracle Mile

I've been living here for almost a year, and can honestly say I've experienced zero problems with any of the staff or having any concerns addressed. The building is always clean, smells amazing (seriously) and everyone down to the handyman is so nice and attentive. I was so nervous about moving here because of negative reviews I read, and I was forward enough to mention the negative reviews when I first toured the building, to which I was told that they were all complaints pertaining to the previous management. I am so glad that I was right to take a chance on living here because I have loved it since :) Also walkable to so many food spots, LACMA and La Brea Tar Pits. Hats off to the new management for turning it around.

Reply from The Preston at Miracle Mile

I've been living at the Preston for 6 months and couldn't be happier. The staff is friendly, amenities are great and maintenance is quick. Keep up the good work!

Reply from The Preston at Miracle Mile

Living at the Preston has been an overall good experience. Sometimes there’s a leak in the bedroom ceiling but other wise the amenities are nice and I would recommend living here.

Reply from The Preston at Miracle Mile

Excellent, in general the community is very friendly and accommodating. There’s a nice energy amongst the community. Staff are extremely helpful and it makes you feel at home straight away.

Reply from The Preston at Miracle Mile

Customer service at the Preston is outstanding! Your leasing team is phenomenal! The community is extremely friendly! Looking forward to our stay here!

Reply from The Preston at Miracle Mile

Good location. You can just walk to the grocery store for daily supplies. Nice and quiet neighborhood. We definitely enjoy living here, at least for now.

Reply from The Preston at Miracle Mile

It's been great so far, the staff is friendly and the building is well-maintained. The only negative feedback I have is that some of the hallways have water stains in the carpet and have a little bit of a smell to them. Other than that, the amenities and location are great!

Reply from The Preston at Miracle Mile

Just my 2nd day here, not so bad, wonderful location decent price, have some trouble adding additional parking space, but finally done by the end of today, thanks for the staff.

Reply from The Preston at Miracle Mile

Moving was not as pleasant as viewing the apartment I viewed nothing like the one I was assigned I really wanted a balcony I got a ledge lots of issues to be adresse . Hopefully living here will be a better experience so far people are nice and love the location.

Reply from The Preston at Miracle Mile

This quiet, centrally located street features easy access to nearby restaurants and museums and premium amenities. Maintenance staff is attentive and follows up efficiently

Reply from The Preston at Miracle Mile

My unit is spacious and the staff has always been helpful. Most of the residents are very nice while some are not. The apartment complex is close to many shops and amenities

Reply from The Preston at Miracle Mile

Staff is friendly. Amenities are great. This is normally a secure place however there are random Airbnb’s living here that break secure doors that use FOB keys.

Reply from The Preston at Miracle Mile

Nice just the parking doors are always open. Other than that it's a great place! The front desk great great location, easy to walk to bars and restaurants.

Reply from The Preston at Miracle Mile

Many things going on here but it’s still a nicely quiet life. Which is great! Not met many of the people but seems to be a buzzing place - community events sometimes too.

Reply from The Preston at Miracle Mile

We absolutely love the friendly staff and amazing security team and wonderful maintenance team who have always been nice to us and helped us whenever we needed them.

Reply from The Preston at Miracle Mile

When I first moved in I thought this place was great. After a few months this changed. Between my lack of hot water, the garbage all over, water damage, elevator braking down and more I've had enough

Reply from The Preston at Miracle Mile

Living at the Preston has had many benefits. The community is very friendly and welcoming. The area is very convenient and enjoyable. Its in a very central and safe neighborhood. Some improvements could be made with maintenance's timeliness, many times my requests have gotten lost. But when maintenance comes they complete the task well!

Reply from The Preston at Miracle Mile

It’s now been close to 4 years at the Preston and it has been a great Los Angeles home experience. I am relocating for work and will miss it greatly.

Reply from The Preston at Miracle Mile

So far so good. Was disappointed to learn this is a smoking community and that the building residents are younger than my previous one. Otherwise though, I have been happy with the staff, maintenance, and finishes of the apartment.

Reply from The Preston at Miracle Mile

I didn’t move yet, but so far I like what I see. Premises are clean and people seem kind. I will probably be able to say more once I move in.

Reply from The Preston at Miracle Mile

The Preston succeeds in offering a wide set of amenities like a BBQ, hot tub, pool, gym and parking. It additionally is relatively quiet and the neighbors are considerate. I love the location and ability to walk to the grocery store or restaurants. The location also affords its residents the proximity to nearly everything in West LA as it lies in the middle of the action in Mid-Wilshire.

Reply from The Preston at Miracle Mile

The building and surrounding neighborhood is quiet and close to many shops and activities. The building is always clean and the gym and pool are enormous bonus'.

Reply from The Preston at Miracle Mile

Great! Love my community! Good location, gym, amenities and my unit. Staff is friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend this community to friends.