My unit is spacious and the staff has always been helpful. Most of the residents are very nice while some are not. The apartment complex is close to many shops and amenities

Reply from The Preston at Miracle Mile

Staff is friendly. Amenities are great. This is normally a secure place however there are random Airbnb’s living here that break secure doors that use FOB keys.

Reply from The Preston at Miracle Mile

Nice just the parking doors are always open. Other than that it's a great place! The front desk great great location, easy to walk to bars and restaurants.

Reply from The Preston at Miracle Mile

Many things going on here but it’s still a nicely quiet life. Which is great! Not met many of the people but seems to be a buzzing place - community events sometimes too.

Reply from The Preston at Miracle Mile

We absolutely love the friendly staff and amazing security team and wonderful maintenance team who have always been nice to us and helped us whenever we needed them.

Reply from The Preston at Miracle Mile

When I first moved in I thought this place was great. After a few months this changed. Between my lack of hot water, the garbage all over, water damage, elevator braking down and more I've had enough

Reply from The Preston at Miracle Mile

Living at the Preston has had many benefits. The community is very friendly and welcoming. The area is very convenient and enjoyable. Its in a very central and safe neighborhood. Some improvements could be made with maintenance's timeliness, many times my requests have gotten lost. But when maintenance comes they complete the task well!

Reply from The Preston at Miracle Mile

It’s now been close to 4 years at the Preston and it has been a great Los Angeles home experience. I am relocating for work and will miss it greatly.

Reply from The Preston at Miracle Mile

So far so good. Was disappointed to learn this is a smoking community and that the building residents are younger than my previous one. Otherwise though, I have been happy with the staff, maintenance, and finishes of the apartment.

Reply from The Preston at Miracle Mile

I didn’t move yet, but so far I like what I see. Premises are clean and people seem kind. I will probably be able to say more once I move in.

Reply from The Preston at Miracle Mile

The Preston succeeds in offering a wide set of amenities like a BBQ, hot tub, pool, gym and parking. It additionally is relatively quiet and the neighbors are considerate. I love the location and ability to walk to the grocery store or restaurants. The location also affords its residents the proximity to nearly everything in West LA as it lies in the middle of the action in Mid-Wilshire.

Reply from The Preston at Miracle Mile

The building and surrounding neighborhood is quiet and close to many shops and activities. The building is always clean and the gym and pool are enormous bonus'.

Reply from The Preston at Miracle Mile

Great! Love my community! Good location, gym, amenities and my unit. Staff is friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend this community to friends.

Reply from The Preston at Miracle Mile

The Preston is a wonderful community to live in and be a part of. The staff in the front office is always friendly and helpful and the building amenities are fantastic! Looking forward to being able to use the pool and the grills now that spring is finally here!

Reply from The Preston at Miracle Mile

Incredible customer service provided by the friendly leasing agents in the officr The facilitiew are always very well equipped and maintained for all the amenities provided. Timely response for any maintenance requests needed as well.

Reply from The Preston at Miracle Mile

In general I enjoy living at the Preston but recently have noticed that there seems to be a problem with communication between staff and residents. My unit has had to have some maintenance work and when attempting to schedule times, I’m consistently told “I’ll talk to ___ and let you know what they say/will schedule this with you/keep you in the loop.” Only to have maintenance show up unannounced and having to call back multiple times to try and get updates and know when things are happening. There’s no closed loop. It’s always placed on the resident to call and call to get any information.

Reply from The Preston at Miracle Mile

Nice! other than the elevators out time to time! Great walking distance to attractions and restaurants. The neighborhood is safe and secure.

Reply from The Preston at Miracle Mile

Great complex. We love it hear. We worry about the possibility of the lease going up anywhere between 2-20% though...would love to stay here because this place is amazing.

Reply from The Preston at Miracle Mile

So far so good! Office staff have been really helpful, facilities are great, just attention to detail of finishing missing but that’s an easy solve!

Reply from The Preston at Miracle Mile

Everyone is very helpful and kind. It’s been frustrating that the elevator by our unit isn’t working but they said it should be fixed soon. Otherwise enjoying it so far!

Reply from The Preston at Miracle Mile

feels a little like a college dorm, but great for someone new to LA. the location is walking distance to a lot of great restaurants & museums. feels safe to walk around near the apartment no matter what time of day.

Reply from The Preston at Miracle Mile

The staff at the Preston does not do a good job of responding to the needs of the residents. I will call and leave and message and no one will call me back.

Reply from The Preston at Miracle Mile

Everything here has been truly wonderful. Great people in the building. Quiet. Just no hot water, hence the 4 stars. Hopefully resolved soon

Reply from The Preston at Miracle Mile

Nice people, quick to help out. Usually pretty quiet and I rarely ever see a bug which I love! The only thing I don't love is that the investigatioI'll insulation doesn't seem great since I'm always cold even with my heat on.

Reply from The Preston at Miracle Mile

Getting ready for a fourth year at the Preston with great staff, great amenities and great neighbors. The team here is wonderful and the pool makes summer perfect.