Living here had been great. The staff has been great and well. The office personal are nice and willing to help with any issue you may have. The same with the maintenance staff. If you have a problem. It gets fixed!

Great community. Close to downtown. Very quiet neighborhood. Maintenance is quick when fixing anything. Clean amenity areas. Very nice office staff.

I just moved in last week & am loving the amenities & how clean my unit was upon move in! The staff has been noting but great as well! I had to put in a work order upon move in because my air conditioning unit wasn’t working but it was fixed by the next morning so the turn around time was exceptional. It just feels like home!

This place is wonderful especially coming from campus edge . I️ feel Safe to walk the dogs at night and it’s an all around good community. I️ have Asked for 3 almost 4 weeks to get some maintenance stuff done and they have yet to do it. I’m very disappointed with the maintenance work.

Reply from The Promenade at Boiling Springs

My wife and I love living here! It is so gorgeous and quiet. We actually feel proud to call the promenade our home! We would highly recommend this place to anyone!

Reply from The Promenade at Boiling Springs

I thing but good experiences with Promenade Boiling Springs. Great location and community. I’ve been here for 3 years now and have never had an issue that wasn’t solved in a timely manner and with a courteous staff member

Reply from The Promenade at Boiling Springs

I enjoy the walk around the courtyard. Neighbors are friendly. I always feel safe. The office and maintenance staff are helpful. The location is perfect.

Reply from The Promenade at Boiling Springs

Garbage and furniture is everywhere. It was not picked up for weeks. I called to let main office know and they said it would be taken care of. It has not been removed

Reply from The Promenade at Boiling Springs

Move in was easy. Office staff super nice and helpful. Grounds are kept clean and so far neighbors have been respectful and quiet. The only thing I've noticed so far is the laundry machines on sight were not working the first time I tied to use them.

Reply from The Promenade at Boiling Springs

I live here for the second year and I really like it here. always friendly people in the office. And I decided to live here for the third year. It has the whole pool, jim, if you need to try it on the computer, please.

Reply from The Promenade at Boiling Springs

I love it here so far. I haven’t had any problems with any neighbors. My fiancé can walk our dog around and feel 100% safe. The apartments are large and spacious as well.

Reply from The Promenade at Boiling Springs

I love living here! It’s so peaceful and safe! The staff is very helpful and friendly! I’m happy to say that the Promenade at Boiling Springs is my home now.

Reply from The Promenade at Boiling Springs

I have been living here since May and love it. The office staff is wonderful and when I had a problem with my stove they were very prompt to fix the problem. Maintenance is very good too. I would definitely recommend this apartment community.

Reply from The Promenade at Boiling Springs

We are really happy that we opted for this community as a living place for us. Kids are liking it a lot as the play area is so beautiful and so green. They are loving to be in pool on weekends. Staff is also very friendly and they always responded very promptly.Good place to live.

Reply from The Promenade at Boiling Springs

Nice grounds and buildings. Management won’t call you and neither will the owning company. Left voicemails and gave reviews on other sites only to get generic responses.

Reply from The Promenade at Boiling Springs

The Promenade is a quiet community. They are very pet friendly with lots of room to walk the family dog. The staff are delightful to work with and always have a friendly smile to share.

Reply from The Promenade at Boiling Springs

The staff is excellent here..One of the main reasons I decided to go with them beside location and I'm very proud of of my decision! My apartment has all the features that I need and I'm more than satisfied.

Reply from The Promenade at Boiling Springs

Alexis was the one who showed me the apartments and I felt really at home. Very professional, and extremely nice. The landscape was amazing and I loved how there were two courtyards.

Reply from The Promenade at Boiling Springs

Looks like slot of upgrades are happening. Just moved here. Like the pacing going on and new refrigerator. Hopefully there will be more to come.

Reply from The Promenade at Boiling Springs

We have thoroughly enjoyed PBS in the year since we've moved in. The management team has been extremely responsive to our needs . All of our neighbors have been very cordial and friendly. The amenities are second to none within the county. Also, our location makes it convenient to handle all of our shopping, medical and business needs, Keep up the good work!

Reply from The Promenade at Boiling Springs

I love how everything is so neat around the community. I love the fact that the lawns is taken care of around the community. The community is close to a car wash that I use.

Reply from The Promenade at Boiling Springs

The first week I was here the water heater leaked and the response I got was noone could fix it over the weekend. The gas grill does not work. So residents started to supply their own and were reprimanded for it. Also the gas fireplace does not work. So what is all the luxury I am paying for exactly?

Reply from The Promenade at Boiling Springs

I love living in these apartments! The only complaint would be the cardboard dumpster but I know this is a very large facility and I have had nothing but good experiences when dealing with the staff.

Reply from The Promenade at Boiling Springs

So far I have had a fantastic experience. The apartment is very nice, the pool is great, and all the facilities in general are awesome. we have never had any kind of issue with parking. The complex is very quiet and private.

Reply from The Promenade at Boiling Springs

Alexis at the front office has been so pleasant and helpful through the entire process of moving! I’m going to school close by and it’s nice having a safe and clean area to call home away from home