The Promenade at Boiling Springs

We enjoy living here at the Promenade. It is quiet and everything is always well kept. The staff is great. Would recommend to our friends. Location is awesome.
So far my experience with the Promenade at boiling Springs has been exceptional. Everything has been easy to apply online in the office has been extremely helpful.
The apartment js nice. Could use a few minor uodates. Maintenance is always quick to answer any concerns. The parking is the worst thing for me so far.
Overall it’s is a really nice and quite area. My son and i lover it out here. Everyone is so welcoming and sweet also a vey beautiful place.
This is my 2nd year here, and I really love living here! My apartment is spacious and well laid out for maximum use of space. I've got nice neighbors. The grounds here are very pretty, the pool is amazing!!
I continue to enjoy my 2nd year here. Eveyone is friendly and helpful. During these difficult times, our services are limited but we are still in touch with the staff. I appreciate the contact.
Living at promenade has been so great. Office ladies are extremely nice and helpful, the community is great, maintenance is so quick, everything is kept so clean and neat around the apartments! Thank you for everything you guys do!
Front office staff are efficient and courteous. People who live here are friendly. Nicely situated in terms of location (next to Ingles, 9round and lots of restaurants).
I feel like I just live here. I never see anyone who works there. Don’t ever try to get anything resolved through the office. It is completely pointless.
We love the home feel of this community. It’s nice to have the courtyards and friendly neighbors. Sometimes there is the issue of noise from neighboring apartments but that would be expected anywhere.