I love it here so far. I haven’t had any problems with any neighbors. My fiancé can walk our dog around and feel 100% safe. The apartments are large and spacious as well.

I love living here! It’s so peaceful and safe! The staff is very helpful and friendly! I’m happy to say that the Promenade at Boiling Springs is my home now.

Reply from The Promenade at Boiling Springs

I have been living here since May and love it. The office staff is wonderful and when I had a problem with my stove they were very prompt to fix the problem. Maintenance is very good too. I would definitely recommend this apartment community.

Reply from The Promenade at Boiling Springs

We are really happy that we opted for this community as a living place for us. Kids are liking it a lot as the play area is so beautiful and so green. They are loving to be in pool on weekends. Staff is also very friendly and they always responded very promptly.Good place to live.

Reply from The Promenade at Boiling Springs

Nice grounds and buildings. Management won’t call you and neither will the owning company. Left voicemails and gave reviews on other sites only to get generic responses.

Reply from The Promenade at Boiling Springs

The Promenade is a quiet community. They are very pet friendly with lots of room to walk the family dog. The staff are delightful to work with and always have a friendly smile to share.

Reply from The Promenade at Boiling Springs

The staff is excellent here..One of the main reasons I decided to go with them beside location and I'm very proud of of my decision! My apartment has all the features that I need and I'm more than satisfied.

Reply from The Promenade at Boiling Springs

Alexis was the one who showed me the apartments and I felt really at home. Very professional, and extremely nice. The landscape was amazing and I loved how there were two courtyards.

Reply from The Promenade at Boiling Springs

Looks like slot of upgrades are happening. Just moved here. Like the pacing going on and new refrigerator. Hopefully there will be more to come.

Reply from The Promenade at Boiling Springs

We have thoroughly enjoyed PBS in the year since we've moved in. The management team has been extremely responsive to our needs . All of our neighbors have been very cordial and friendly. The amenities are second to none within the county. Also, our location makes it convenient to handle all of our shopping, medical and business needs, Keep up the good work!

Reply from The Promenade at Boiling Springs

I love how everything is so neat around the community. I love the fact that the lawns is taken care of around the community. The community is close to a car wash that I use.

Reply from The Promenade at Boiling Springs

The first week I was here the water heater leaked and the response I got was noone could fix it over the weekend. The gas grill does not work. So residents started to supply their own and were reprimanded for it. Also the gas fireplace does not work. So what is all the luxury I am paying for exactly?

Reply from The Promenade at Boiling Springs

I love living in these apartments! The only complaint would be the cardboard dumpster but I know this is a very large facility and I have had nothing but good experiences when dealing with the staff.

Reply from The Promenade at Boiling Springs

So far I have had a fantastic experience. The apartment is very nice, the pool is great, and all the facilities in general are awesome. we have never had any kind of issue with parking. The complex is very quiet and private.

Reply from The Promenade at Boiling Springs

Alexis at the front office has been so pleasant and helpful through the entire process of moving! I’m going to school close by and it’s nice having a safe and clean area to call home away from home

Reply from The Promenade at Boiling Springs

Great community. Safe, clean environment, very friendly neighbors. Best management team yet, and I've lived here for 3 years. The only issue that I can say I am unhappy with is that ownership evidently will not allow management to repair the gas line for the outdoor kitchen and fireplace.

Reply from The Promenade at Boiling Springs

So far a great place to be. Recent pressure washing and lawn grooming makes it really a nice place convenient to most everything. Give the community a try.

Reply from The Promenade at Boiling Springs

Good community, nice and clean, at close proximity to most of the shops. Ample parking space. Playground for kids, nice pool, pool view units. Washer and dryer in unit at extra charge.

Reply from The Promenade at Boiling Springs

I love living at the Promenade! The staff in the office is amazing and friendly. I love having everything available and conveniently located!

Reply from The Promenade at Boiling Springs

Getting approved was easy and the office personnel are very professional. Unit is very clean and the grounds are well maintained. Quiet neighbors and close to restarants

Reply from The Promenade at Boiling Springs

In the short time I’ve been here I seriously appreciate that effort that goes into keeping this place looking as good as it does! Super impressive!

Reply from The Promenade at Boiling Springs

Been here going on 3 years and never had any major issue. Work orders have always been completed in timely manner. Staff very prompt and courteous

Reply from The Promenade at Boiling Springs

Front office staff are very courteous and hard working. Always have fresh beverages and snacks. Maintenance issues are dealt with promptly. Complex is clean and people are friendly. Nice pool.

Reply from The Promenade at Boiling Springs

Listen to your residents when they have complaints. No one enforces the rules you have in place. You can send out as many letters as you want but until there are real consequences no one will listen.

Reply from The Promenade at Boiling Springs

Nice place to live. Good maintenance. Nice office staff. Friendly. Close to stores and restaurants. Would recommend to friends. Grounds are maintained very very well.