So far a great place to be. Recent pressure washing and lawn grooming makes it really a nice place convenient to most everything. Give the community a try.

Good community, nice and clean, at close proximity to most of the shops. Ample parking space. Playground for kids, nice pool, pool view units. Washer and dryer in unit at extra charge.

Reply from The Promenade at Boiling Springs

I love living at the Promenade! The staff in the office is amazing and friendly. I love having everything available and conveniently located!

Reply from The Promenade at Boiling Springs

Getting approved was easy and the office personnel are very professional. Unit is very clean and the grounds are well maintained. Quiet neighbors and close to restarants

Reply from The Promenade at Boiling Springs

In the short time I’ve been here I seriously appreciate that effort that goes into keeping this place looking as good as it does! Super impressive!

Reply from The Promenade at Boiling Springs

Been here going on 3 years and never had any major issue. Work orders have always been completed in timely manner. Staff very prompt and courteous

Reply from The Promenade at Boiling Springs

Front office staff are very courteous and hard working. Always have fresh beverages and snacks. Maintenance issues are dealt with promptly. Complex is clean and people are friendly. Nice pool.

Reply from The Promenade at Boiling Springs

Listen to your residents when they have complaints. No one enforces the rules you have in place. You can send out as many letters as you want but until there are real consequences no one will listen.

Reply from The Promenade at Boiling Springs

Nice place to live. Good maintenance. Nice office staff. Friendly. Close to stores and restaurants. Would recommend to friends. Grounds are maintained very very well.

Reply from The Promenade at Boiling Springs

I love the apartment. Staff very nice and friendly. One down side the buildings can stand a good pressure wash. The amenities are great. Convenient surroundings.

Reply from The Promenade at Boiling Springs

The location is great and the schools are some of the best. It is wonderful to have green space to enjoy the outdoors. It is pet friendly so that makes it another plus.

Reply from The Promenade at Boiling Springs

I really wish the pool was open and that the grill would work. I also wish we would relieve our payment for referrals. I really like that you guys have snack and drinks for us in the office.

Reply from The Promenade at Boiling Springs

Living at the promenade has been a great experience. Wonderful staff, fast maintenance request, great community, close to downtown, great community.

Reply from The Promenade at Boiling Springs

Everyone has been friendly and welcoming since I relocated from N E. Having sold a house and downsized, I am loving my new apartment and my new hometown.

Reply from The Promenade at Boiling Springs

Love how quiet it is here. Ground are kept nice and clean people are all friendly. Staff is always ready to greet people and answer any questions. Great place to live.

Reply from The Promenade at Boiling Springs

It has been great they truly have been working with us. They are truly nice with everything that we went through. I love this apartment complex.

Reply from The Promenade at Boiling Springs

Luxery is a bit of an overreach but the apartments aren't bad and the people in the front office are nice. Since the front office change things have been running better.

Reply from The Promenade at Boiling Springs

Very nice place to live, very close to school with tons of places to go around the area. Very friendly staff and reasonable maintenance time respondance.

Reply from The Promenade at Boiling Springs

I love the location. It's close to everything I find important! Great for single family's or large ones. Pet friendly is too. I would recommend it to anyone.

Reply from The Promenade at Boiling Springs

Attended Wine Down Wednesday last week and had a great time. They had a variety of drinks, appetizers and snacks out. The best part was getting to talk to the ladies in the office on a more personal basis! Thanks and I look forward to the next one.

Reply from The Promenade at Boiling Springs

It’s been pretty good except people parking in handicap spots when people really need those parks and a lot of noise above me like they are fighting dogs jumping everywhere 11 that is a decent place to live

Reply from The Promenade at Boiling Springs

There are improvements that certainly could be made. The property itself is nice and is a great community for dogs. Communication between the office staff and maintenance is lacking. There is not a way to speak with maintenance directly, unless they reach out to you. Some common areas are ready for some spring cleaning. The office was expeditious in getting a problem with the dumpster area resolved, and this is greatly appreciated!

Reply from The Promenade at Boiling Springs

I have been calling the Promenade home for nearly a year now, and I am so happy that I chose this community. I moved to this area from Florida to be near my family . I am a widow in my seventies and feel very safe here. I do have a suggestion it would be nice if you could arrange for residents to get together for card playing, or any other games. Hope this is something you could consider.

Reply from The Promenade at Boiling Springs

Tge apartment complex is a nice place to live.It is quiet and close to town.It is also nice to be close to the highway.I am ready for summee so I can enjoy the swimming pool.

Reply from The Promenade at Boiling Springs

Overall the resident experience is a pleasant one. Everything is kept neat and clean. The architecture is beautiful and the quality of the apartments are amazing. The employees at the main office are always generous and amicable. They are also extremely helpful.