My experience here has been nothing but great! Everyone is friendly and very easy to communicate with. The place here is way better than my last place and is super affordable.

my roommates are a bit rude but everything is okay.. a little out of date. The staff is helpful but their are unnecessary charges sometimes and you have no way to check if the charges are reasonable.

Great place to live, but price is going up drastically this summer with no being grandfathered into the new prices and furniture. Would have liked the option considering all the furniture I have already invested in.

Love it here the environment is very peaceful! Everybody on staff are the most sweetest people. Definitely recommend anybody to live here for a great college experience!

New improvements are great. The people in the office are friendly and always willing to help. I am excited to see the new amenities due to the fact mine are old and breaking down.

i enjoy coming to pick up my packages, Justin is always welcoming when I come in. he knows me by name and i love that, it makes me feel special.

Drive way could be better extremely inexpensive living nice quiet neighborhood conveniently placed next to nsu and super one so when ever I need a whole chicken I can just walk to the store.

Awesome experience! When I first chose to live here until now, I have had the best service and help from management to maintenance. Everything gets taken care of immediately

I enjoyed living here! All my maintenance requests were taken care of fast and always fixed the problem with no after issues. However, there is a problem with noise sometimes at night.

Maintenance is amazing, they go above what's needed! Plus if something needs more attention they keep us in the loop and explain why! The rest could use some work. We just want roadways without huge craders and cheaper rent for what we're paying for.

I have had a pretty good experience here. There aren’t to many apartments in which you have your own bathroom in your room. I really enjoy living here.

Reply from The Quad Apartments

I would like to have the packing lot in the back by my apartment and the dumpster fixed. It’s been messed up for a while and it’s inconvenient. I would also like to have the gym equipment available to use.

Reply from The Quad Apartments

It’s cool living here my Only opposing view is the price. To say The Quad is for students the rent doesn’t not mirror that. What college student that pays tuition out of pocket can afford 525 puls any overages.

Reply from The Quad Apartments

Maintence request are usually fixed quickly. Pest control is starting to spray and there are more events to attend in the office for fun. Waiting on the new furniture for next year.

Reply from The Quad Apartments

There is two people living to one room. Someone keeps the emergency heat on when it is 60deg outside. No one cleans the kitchen until the sink gets clogged. It took a month before anyone came to fix the garbage disposal.

Reply from The Quad Apartments

I enjoyed my time living here because it was a nice first step to living on my own. The clubhouse was a nice addition since there are computers and a pool table along with a pool. I love that we have roommates but still get to enjoy our own personal spaces that each feel uniquely our own.

Reply from The Quad Apartments

I felt management was very helpful, maintenance did their jobs to the fullest extent and I really enjoyed living here. Residents were very nice.

Reply from The Quad Apartments

The quad makes going to my classes and being able to have an environment in which I can excel so nice and available. The beauty around helps just as much in the times that one would need to relax, I have also meet so many new friends while living here.

Reply from The Quad Apartments

I love living at the Quad apartments. I've been here for three years, since they were Frog Pond Apartments instead, and wouldn't want to go anywhere else.

Reply from The Quad Apartments

Living here has been fine. It’s a nice enough place though it does have its problems. Like our dryer is not properly hooked up and no one will come fix it no matter how much we ask.

Reply from The Quad Apartments

These are some good apartments i have been staying there for almost two years. They always have very nice staff that are always willing to help .

Reply from The Quad Apartments

I like the people in the leasing office the apartments are good . The only thing i dont like is that i cant go to the pool and anytime . Also the road need to be properly patched up

Reply from The Quad Apartments

It’s been good so far can’t complain! However, I wish there can be more amenities within the apartments and community. It will make it worth living here better!

Reply from The Quad Apartments

For the most part it is pretty and roomy. The only downside is that a few things look old and you can't turn the heater on without the fire alarm going off.

Reply from The Quad Apartments

Best place you can have. I finally have my own space. The beds are way bigger than the ones on campus. I’m in love. I surely love the kitchen area.