The Quinn Apartments

4.3

4.3

The apartment living rooms are very small but the rooms aren't too bad. The bath tubs are HUGE! The carpet should all be torn up, because it was gross even when we moved it.
I am very happy with my experience at The Quin. My puppy and I have lived here for about 3 months and we are happy to call it home. Staff are very helpful and friendly. Maintenance work is always handled in a timely manner. I highly suggest The Quin to everyone.
too much dog poo in the yards. too much trash not managed in the trash area. Sewage leakage in the garages. Too many packages stolen. Not enough security (Cameras would go a long way i think.)
Fantastic place to live. There are Amazing people here and the environment of living here is great! They have everything I need from a beautiful room, storage, parking, gym, pool and hangout areas. I really enjoy everything The Quinn has to offer.
All good but need some maintenance done and the dog waste needs to be cleaned up the staff is wonderful with the exception of a so called worker that lives here citing a dog leash without him wearing a safety mask during a pandemic if he actually works here
Very fun love the people that live here, pool is awesome in the summer, rent is a little overpriced but overall a very fun and awesome place to live.
Awesome living at the Quinwood apartments Atmosphere is very pleasant, neighborhood is vey nice. Office staff are awesome! Maintenance is really awesome as well
The apartment turned out to be more spacious than I expected, so I love it. I just ponder how they fit a washer and dryer in it, there is just so much space (not complaining).
Told my jew neighbor i made buttermilk banana bread and he showed up at front door the next week with 2 "extra bundles of organic bananas, i traded him for loaf i already made him:)
My whole experience was great. The staff was there to answer any questions I had. I love the apartment, has so much to offer. Can’t wait to move in soon.