The community is really nice. I love the layouts available. The amenities are very well maintained.Location is close to pharmacy, gas stations, coffee shops, Whole food, Costco and all necessary shops.

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

It’s been a great experience so far. Nice community and nice facilities. The apartment maintenance is pretty quick when needed. The leasing staff is friendly.

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

We feel that our building is very clean, safe, and kept up well. If ever there is any type of repair, request, question, it is answered or taken care of within the same day of the request. We feel that the staff is quite helpful and friendly to us as well.

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

The hallways are always dirty. The packages are left either at the building front doors or by mailboxes instead of in the leasing office where they are supposed to go. Many packages have been stolen for opened and left

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

Great place to live. Management is great, and the property is well taken care of. I have lived here for about 6 months now and I am so glad we found this place!

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

Nice place to live in. Secured and well maintained. Near to highway and arbor lakes shopping complex. Service maintenance requests are addressed on the same day mostly.

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

We love our home at the Quinn! The price is a little steep for a 1-bedroom, but the amenities and community are great. We love the elegant design of our home as well as the amazing location.

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

Great living experience here. The community is noise free and very beautiful view. The apartments are very nicely laid out, very spacious and nicely designed.

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

I like living here. The staff are friendly. Maintenance is timely and responsible when they come for a repair. I feel the grounds are groomed beautiful. The living environment is peaceful and I feel safe her. When something does go wrong the staff handle the situation with grace and speed. I recommend this community to my friends. I can’t say enough of what a great place this is.

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

People are very friendly as we moved in and the complex it easy to navigate. There are very nice amenities for the residents such as the pool and grilling area.

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

I love this new apartment. I remember that was long ago and where I live in Minneapolis for my apartment has studio. I am alone. I realize to learn my new apartment now. That is very pretty good.

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

Management doesn’t really listen to tenants. Had to shovel my own parking spots multiple times per day in the winter while I was 7/8 months pregnant. No elevator all winter. Maintenance does half-assed jobs.

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

Nice place to live in. We enjoy living here. The place is very clean. A lot of facilities available. The apartment are big and well renovated.

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

Everything is good. The staff are very friendly. Nice community. Good place to live. Maintenance is little slow. It has pretty good amenities.

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

Clean, quiet, friendly community with great amenities. Management has been helpful from the beginning. Had an AC issue, maintenance was out within 10 mins. My pup loves the dog park, and sidewalks around the community.

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

Great community to live in and very friendly. People are helpful and are willing to assist in any way possible. They are willing to make your living experience enjoyable.

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

Great first apartment to live in! Love the amenities and the people that live in our apartment complex as well. Maintenance is great and quick!

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

I'm still in the application stage, but everyone has been super helpful. Zach reached out to me and will be taking some apt. pics for me! I'm liking the place already!

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

I am new to this community but have been very happy with my experience so far! The staff are friendly and helped answer every and any question I have had.

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

Love living here! Place is very nice and clean. Neighbors aren’t very nice. We had a few minor things that needed fixing and maintenance was very nice and helped us with many things. Front office is alison great!

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

Apartment itself is nice but wish the complex itself had better amenities (ie a larger/nicer dog park). One thing I do really like is the maintenance here is very quick and does a good job vs other apartments I’ve lived in in the past.

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

I have enjoyed my experience so far at the Quinn. The gym is nice and up to date equipment, nice clean pool and hot tub area and the staff is friendly

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

A great place to call "home"..clean buildings,the staff is outstanding and extremely helpful in anything you need fixing..great surroundings..beautiful pool,huge gym...clean and beautiful party room...Everything is amazing..is a nice place to live

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

Very nice staff and people seem very friendly. I have lived in several different complexes and this is by far nicer than most. I am glad to see the fountain is finally working g.

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

Great location to my work, wish I could use more of the amenities... The online profile is nice and makes it easy for my company to handle billing.