The Quinn Apartments

4.4

4.4

Nice place. Great location. Gym needs updating. Staff gets things done and are always friendly! Neighbors are relatively quite and nobody really bothers anyone.
Nice, quiet place to live. The amenities are great as well. Have had zero maintenance issues while staying here as well. I would recommend to anyone.
First month was great! Neighbors are nice! Building and property are very clean. Maintenance items were taken care of quickly. Staff in the main office are very friendly. Dog park is a great extra to have on site.
Leandra was beyond helpful and patient with me when I was trying to find the right apartment and deciding the lease length that would work best for me. So thankful for all the help she provided!
Just moved here a couple months ago, but no complaints. The staff are amazing, my neighbors are friendly and I feel completely safe and comfortable in this community. I love it 💕
My husband and I moved in almost a year ago now and we have had nothing but a positive experience living here. Staff is always super friendly and helpful. Love living here
Apartments superficially look nice but are lower quality. Would be nice to have a better parking situation outside, i would like if all the doors could be key fob doors.
The staff here at are so friendly and so helpful! Love how they send emails about everything, and you can pay rent and any other things with a app. We’re so thankful to have found these apartments!
Love the pool, gym, and grills. Hopefully with covid restrictions the pool will be open regular hours again. I also enjoy the updated apartment and parking is never an issue.
Super friendly staff and lots of great amenities! When they say living community, they aren’t kidding! I’m so grateful to be able to stay in such a fun environment 😊