I have enjoyed my experience so far at the Quinn. The gym is nice and up to date equipment, nice clean pool and hot tub area and the staff is friendly

A great place to call "home"..clean buildings,the staff is outstanding and extremely helpful in anything you need fixing..great surroundings..beautiful pool,huge gym...clean and beautiful party room...Everything is amazing..is a nice place to live

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

Very nice staff and people seem very friendly. I have lived in several different complexes and this is by far nicer than most. I am glad to see the fountain is finally working g.

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

Great location to my work, wish I could use more of the amenities... The online profile is nice and makes it easy for my company to handle billing.

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

Nice apartment complex, very nice amenities price is within reason for the community and surrounding areas. Pool area is very nice with the outside patio area. Ease of access to many food and shopping areas within few miles

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

The water system is..... Not good. We've already had multiple issues and have been here for 3 days. Both our toilets clogged immediately. Our shower head was spraying water on the floor and created a huge puddle in just a couple minutes. Hopefully this turns around. Other than that it's a pretty nice neighborhood.

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

So far, everyone we have met at the Quinn has been very nice and respectful. Very happy to share the community with my fellow neighbors. The noise is minimal and never at odd hours of the night. The amenities (pool and grilling area especially) are great and very clean!

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

Very great neighborhood with great amenities. I’ve been loving the pool this summer and spending a lot of time in the game room with my family, also enjoy taking my dogs to the dog park that they have here!

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

I love the place! They have great amenities (pool, fitness center, concierge package delivery, underground parking) It’s quiet and the staff/maintenance responds quickly.

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

It meets the need but there is nothing outstanding to share. Its quiet, but that should be expected. Rent is aligned with the current market. Amenities are rarely used.

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

The community environment its great, neighbors and staff members are really friendly. Whatever issues i have encountered in my apartment have been resolved in a quick manner. Complex looks clean and location its great.

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

Just moved couple of weeks ago and so far I'm really happy with all services provided by the complex staff members, they are very friendly and act fast to resolve any issues that I have encountered in my apartment. Community environment it's great so I could not be happier to have chosen this place to live.

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

I looked st the Quinn one year ago and at that time couldn’t move in, but Brenda was so helpful to me! A year later she is still there & amazing! She was SO helpful during a very stressful time in my life

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

The community is tops! Love having a nice gym available for my use! Being able to use the community room is great! Can’t wait to use the pool this summer! Love how good you did removing snow from the parking lot. Giving us ample warning when you were removing snow! Thanks for that!

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

Been here for almost 2 years and have to say love the community and the staff. Friendly and always approachable when needed. Everything from day one that we entered we truly have enjoyed this place

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

It's pretty good great amenities and Zach is great gets back to us right away and the maintenance staff is super helpful handles all my issues right away.

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

Very quiet, clean and professional layout. Pool is very large and clean. Updated apartments are spacious and inviting. Third floor view is gorgeous!

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

Great place to live. It’s quiet and peaceful. Excellent management, and quality building. Great spot with access to 169 and 494 but far enough away that you don’t hear it.

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

It’s okay. Definitely not worth the price but nice for what it is. Which the outdoor tv would work or have instructions. Nothing else to say

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

Since the moment we looked at this place and the process of getting moved in and now living here, we have had an amazing experience. The quality of the apartments and appliances to the charming look of the units are just enough to make you feel like you’re living in an actual home. We are so happy here, the maintenance is super quick to respond, the staff is so welcoming and helpful to answer any questions. I have close friends that live here as well and they have loved their experience here for the past 4 years.

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

I was extremely pleased with how smooth the process was to become part of the family. The tour was amazing and the property is beautiful. The apartments themselves were very modern looking and they didn’t skimp on anything, making them look very high end. The online application process was really easy and we had a quick response. We are very excited to move to our new home at The Quinn Apartments.

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

Beautiful place to live in a prime location. Near to I494 and also close to arbor lake shopping complex. Well maintained and good amenities.

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

Very Nice community and friendly staff.i love the location and building layout. Pricing is reasonable for some units.I would highly recommend this apartment to anyone looking for accommodation in Plymouth or nearby cities.

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

Showing available unit was very convenient and application process was expedited quickly. Brenda was awesome to work with and I am looking forward to my residency.

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

It’s a very nice place to live with all the amenities, the nice staff, nice neighborhood. I can’t wait to spend my summer by the pool with my family!