Good location, great staff. All maintenance issues addressed. Love our apartment but it is a bit pricey. We have met some lovely people since moving in earlier this year.

The staff is very nice and welcoming. The other residents in the building are so friendly as well and really easy to talk to! While living here I have noticed so many benefits to it! I don’t need a gym membership anymore because I have one right in the club house. There’s a nice pool with a hot tub for nice days in the summer! And also an arcade room where I can bring my nieces and nephews. The apartments itself are so nicely renovated and I have such a good feeling when I walk into my apartment home!

I love living at the Quinn, the apartments are spacious & the fireplace is amazing during the winter. The price is also very good for everything that you get & the management is very sweet

This apartment is so nice, buildings are clean and well kept and the other residents are so respectful. So happy and comfortable here, this is a great spot.

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

we just moved in yesterday but we already love it so much ! Everyone we have meet has been super nice and very welcoming ! Brenda at the front desk is wonderful !

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

We really like how quiet it is here. The apartments are very updated, walls, flooring, lighting, faucets & countertops. The staff is great. Maintenance was prompt friendly & knowledgeable. The buildings, garages & grounds are kept very clean . Looking forward to using the pool next summer & other outdoor areas

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

The staff has been very helpful throughout the process, starting from when I first looked at the apartment. Any time I have had a question leading up to my move in (this weekend), everyone has been prompt at answering my questions. If they did not know the answer, they referred me to someone who knew. Can't wait to move in.

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

kind helpful staff and great understanding of their rentals great place to start your living the costs of rent is comparable to the area but anyone can live here

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

The apartment is nice. The garbage area in the garage is quite dirty and smelly. It appears that the garbage area and the area near the vending machine have not been swept for quite some time. The elevator in the building is dirty and smells horrible. The carpeting on the 2nd floor as you exit the elevator is in need of cleaning,

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

We’ve only been here for about a week now, but the place has been great so far. We love our living space. Also, we submitted a service request and this problem was resolved much quicker than expected. I have no complaints at this time.

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

Great location Great workout area and pool It’s nice having things taken care of It’s wonderful how everything can be taken care a via online

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

The community is really nice. I love the layouts available. The amenities are very well maintained.Location is close to pharmacy, gas stations, coffee shops, Whole food, Costco and all necessary shops.

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

It’s been a great experience so far. Nice community and nice facilities. The apartment maintenance is pretty quick when needed. The leasing staff is friendly.

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

We feel that our building is very clean, safe, and kept up well. If ever there is any type of repair, request, question, it is answered or taken care of within the same day of the request. We feel that the staff is quite helpful and friendly to us as well.

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

The hallways are always dirty. The packages are left either at the building front doors or by mailboxes instead of in the leasing office where they are supposed to go. Many packages have been stolen for opened and left

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

Great place to live. Management is great, and the property is well taken care of. I have lived here for about 6 months now and I am so glad we found this place!

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

Nice place to live in. Secured and well maintained. Near to highway and arbor lakes shopping complex. Service maintenance requests are addressed on the same day mostly.

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

We love our home at the Quinn! The price is a little steep for a 1-bedroom, but the amenities and community are great. We love the elegant design of our home as well as the amazing location.

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

Great living experience here. The community is noise free and very beautiful view. The apartments are very nicely laid out, very spacious and nicely designed.

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

I like living here. The staff are friendly. Maintenance is timely and responsible when they come for a repair. I feel the grounds are groomed beautiful. The living environment is peaceful and I feel safe her. When something does go wrong the staff handle the situation with grace and speed. I recommend this community to my friends. I can’t say enough of what a great place this is.

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

People are very friendly as we moved in and the complex it easy to navigate. There are very nice amenities for the residents such as the pool and grilling area.

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

I love this new apartment. I remember that was long ago and where I live in Minneapolis for my apartment has studio. I am alone. I realize to learn my new apartment now. That is very pretty good.

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

Management doesn’t really listen to tenants. Had to shovel my own parking spots multiple times per day in the winter while I was 7/8 months pregnant. No elevator all winter. Maintenance does half-assed jobs.

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

Nice place to live in. We enjoy living here. The place is very clean. A lot of facilities available. The apartment are big and well renovated.

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

Everything is good. The staff are very friendly. Nice community. Good place to live. Maintenance is little slow. It has pretty good amenities.