The Quinn Apartments

The ling room is tiny and no room for a dining room table at all. The amenities are good but they aren't open unless the leasing office is open.
We haven't moved in yet, but I really enjoyed the tour we were given. Brenda went out of her way to show me multiple properties and gave me a wonderful idea of what where we would be living if we leased with The Quinn.
So far it’s been great here! Clean, easy, quiet, and a nice community! Everyone is easy to say hi to In the hallway or elevator. Really fun, cool place with a nice location too!
The location is great, close to restaurants, shopping, walking trails. Amenities are awesome. Poll area very nice and clean. The exercise room has everything needed for a good workout and kept very clean. The staff is great.
Awesome experience. Very nice community. Amenities are upgraded.Highly recommended for people looking to lease.Its close to gas station, grocery stores other amenities.
The staff here is amazing. They are always so happy to help in any way they can. The people here are respectful, kind, and generally keep to themselves. There is not 1 thing I would change about my time here!
I loved the look and feel of the community when I was given a tour. My decision to live here was based largely on how welcoming the community is!
So far loving it! With covid going on, i'm hoping to eventually get to use the amazing amenities! Great location and GORGEOUS apartment! I'm also very impressed with how fast maintenance is. Our move in day, the ac seemed to not turn on or wasn't hooked up. They came asap and got it all figured out.
Office has been very helpful and very quick to respond to any questions we have had. The area is beautiful, and we feel very secure. Looking forward to living here for the next year
Our move-in was so smooth and the office was VERY helpful! I am so glad that we moved to the Quinn and am looking forward to being a resident for a long time!