Great place to live. It’s quiet and peaceful. Excellent management, and quality building. Great spot with access to 169 and 494 but far enough away that you don’t hear it.

It’s okay. Definitely not worth the price but nice for what it is. Which the outdoor tv would work or have instructions. Nothing else to say

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

Since the moment we looked at this place and the process of getting moved in and now living here, we have had an amazing experience. The quality of the apartments and appliances to the charming look of the units are just enough to make you feel like you’re living in an actual home. We are so happy here, the maintenance is super quick to respond, the staff is so welcoming and helpful to answer any questions. I have close friends that live here as well and they have loved their experience here for the past 4 years.

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

I was extremely pleased with how smooth the process was to become part of the family. The tour was amazing and the property is beautiful. The apartments themselves were very modern looking and they didn’t skimp on anything, making them look very high end. The online application process was really easy and we had a quick response. We are very excited to move to our new home at The Quinn Apartments.

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

Beautiful place to live in a prime location. Near to I494 and also close to arbor lake shopping complex. Well maintained and good amenities.

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

Very Nice community and friendly staff.i love the location and building layout. Pricing is reasonable for some units.I would highly recommend this apartment to anyone looking for accommodation in Plymouth or nearby cities.

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

Showing available unit was very convenient and application process was expedited quickly. Brenda was awesome to work with and I am looking forward to my residency.

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

It’s a very nice place to live with all the amenities, the nice staff, nice neighborhood. I can’t wait to spend my summer by the pool with my family!

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

So far the community here has been very friendly. I appreciate that the residents follow the guidelines for excessive noise and quiet hours. It shows that the residents here are mature and respect each other. I am looking forward to meeting new people!

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

We love the Quinn! We finally feel like we have the apartment we deserve! The buildings are beautiful and the staff is generally helpful. We have no issues with neighbors and they are pet friendly!

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

Great working with Brandi on finding my home. All went really well and I am very excited to move in. Stoked about the fireplace and wood floors.

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

Brenda has been great to work with during our searching for the right apartment with the price that we were looking for. The apartments look fabulous and we look forward to our stay at the Quinn.

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

I had been good Wish there was a better way to deal with the snow and not lose space for driving. Going to building 6160 theirs only space for one lane to drive instead of 2 and that has caused a few bear accidents with the roads also being slippery Another issue is that it’s not getting plowed out in a timely manner being in building 6160 we have that hill to get out of the garage and if it’s not plowed my vehicle is getting stuck and then I’m not able to get to work

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

Great place to live!!! Wonderful staff and neighbors!! I love how The Quinn gives back to the community, have social gathering so neighbors can get to mingle with each other!! Never moving 😉😉😉

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

owners of dogs need to have dogs go to designated area and stop use right outside the apartment door in winter. repair issue do get addressed and fixed fast.

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

We have been here almost 6 years and are happy with most things and do not planning on moving until they carry one or both of us out feet first. Everyone who is employed here is very pleasant and helpful.

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

The rent is too high for the quality of the apartments. The hallways and walls are dirty and they smell like garbage constantly. The great room you can rent, is a joke. You have to do it after hours and your guests have to enter the gym, go outside and come in the back door. It's so tacky.

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

Great and kind service. The office is generous and supportive. The maintenance team is beyond expectations and always quick in what they do.

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

it would be interesting to find out if wifi could be included as part of the rental agreement but would need to have more info such as speed

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

So far I love living here. The management listen and take care of their residents. Love how they’re also around when you need help, they had someone out there each time I got stuck.

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

The Quinn Apartments here are very spacious and accessible. Great for hosting parties and having company over. The Quinn Supply’s is with our every need

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

From the moment we came for a tour I was amazed how great the Staff is. The community is well kept and love the underground parking. Also love all the up grades you have done. Keep up the good work!

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

Well maintained apartments located in good location and with friendly staff. Will definitely recommend to others to stay in this apartments.

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

I have had a great experience here at the Quinn for the year I've been here! The staff is very helpful and they actually care about the residents.

Reply from The Quinn Apartments

Lovely, clean and updated units. The management is quick to respond to any needs. Summer time is the best here, The Quinn provides a wonderful patio and grilling area, pool and hot tub. I would recommend living here to anyone I know’