The Quinn Apartments

4.3

4.3

I love living here at The Quinn. It's very quiet and peaceful. I am currently working from home so not having noise distractions is wonderful.
I am in love with the Quinn and our apartment. It’s so homey yet has a modern vibe. The community here has been so nice. The amenities are top of the line and I’m excited for summer so I can head back to the pool :)
The apartments are quiet for the most part. Leasing Office employees are sweet but nothing is ever done about the weed smoke all through the hallways. The living rooms are very small and carpet is gross. We had a fire with the provided dryer and the carpet was ruined. The management office should have took the carpet out of the living room but never did anything so our carpet looks so nasty.
The Quinn apartments are well kept. What I appreciate the most are clean fresh smelling hallways. I love my beautiful apartments it is nice a cozy!
Overall a great place to live! One thing that was unfortunate is with covid, not having access to the pool this summer after office closed was a bummer. I wish they would have reduced rent due to limited amenities. The apartments are very clean and maintenance is amazing!
Living here is really nice. The management team is awesome. The residents are kind and quiet. And they have an awesome package system for your mail.
Love staying here! My guests always compliment our place. Maintenance is very quick and fast. And it’s always clean and properly maintained.
Very nice experience of living in this community. The apartment lay out is very modern and well designed to create maximum livable space. Neighborhood is great!
New resident, staff made the leasing process extremely easy. Property is super clean and the units are amazing! Communication is easy and clear! My friends have also fell in love with The Quinn, I highly recommend!
I can’t get over the friendly staff and great customer service. I love the idea of community living! I can’t wait for the sun to come out and Covid to be in the rear view mirror so I can plug in more.