As of the 24th, I will have been living here at the ranch for a year. My experience has been beyond amazing. I truly feel at home here at the ranch. #ItsARanchThing

Good community. People at the front desk are nice. Only one thing that isn’t pleased me while living there is the noise from next door. I believe it’s a noise from the hot water room or something not from the neighbor.

I lived at The Ranch for 2 years and didn’t encounter many problems. The workers are very helpful and get everything fixed within a few days

The apartment office has been very helpful through the entire process. You’re greeted st the door with smiling faces eager to assist you. The apartments are clean and well kept, and maintenance is quick to arrive should an issue arrise.

The staff has improved quite a bit. They always give back to the students and feed us. They are great about pricing and working with you. Love it

Is been a really great experience for me so far. The staff is really friendly and the living is really affordable too. Do big plus on that too!

I love getting to live at the ranch. It's been a great experience so far and the community is really nice. I'm excited to spend my second year living here!

Great rates and college friendly environment! The Ranch has awesome facilities and makes a college student’s life much easier with their friendly and outgoing service.

Cheap rent, cool things in office and furniture. Not a bad place to live if you are strapped for money. The gym isn’t the best but there is tanning.

Living here has had it's ups and downs over the past year, however I can say with complete confidence that the office staff was always there and helpful during our interactions.

Being at the ranch is amazing. Noisy neighbors but otherwise a great place to be. The front office folks and maintenance crew are always helpful with questions.

I’ve been living at the Ranch for also a month now. And it’s GREAT! The staff is nice and helpful, and my roommates were so welcoming! I love how they always have something going on during the summer!

So far my experience has been great! Even though the Ranch was at their limit for early move ins they made an exception for my roommate and I and have been very helpful!

I really love the staff and being able to print off papers and use the computers in the clubhouse. Maintenance is quick to help fix what is wrong. Apartments are good.

The rates are great and the community is awesome there could be minor improvements but nothing major i really enjoy it here!! Its a great place to stay!

I absolutely love living at the ranch. The apartment is really nice, as are all of the appliances included. The staff is awesome and always doing things to help The Ranch community. Every time someone is looking for a place to live, I always suggest The Ranch!

The apartments are well kept and nicely furnished, management is friendly and SUPER helpful. All in all the complex is nice and highly affordable!

This apartment complex is not as much of the party complex that everyone thinks it is. I see and hear some parties, but they are always kept from getting out of hand. Unlike some other complexes near TTU, this complex is a very safe complex in a good part of town. There is free bus access to Texas Tech, so that helps save on gas with commuting. We have a beautiful swimming pool, awesome clubhouse, tennis courts, volleyball courts, and more, so buck yeah! And lastly, the complex cares about every single one of its residents and knows them personally-- so why wouldn't you want to live here as it has the best rate in town?

I absolutely love living here at the ranch! They're super nice apartments for a great price and they always have fun events going on. The staff always makes sure to take care of you

Good and convenience club house. It may take a bit of time for the maintenance to do the work but you will get the work done perfectly. The only thing that bother my living is the noise from the hot water room or whatever the next door rooom is.

The Ranch is a pretty nice place to stay. I like where it's located at and the friendliness of the staff. They are always there to help when you need them.

Overall a great experience living at the Ranch. The staff is great and are always willing to answer my questions. They even worked with me to quickly move me to a new unit when I started having problems with my roommate. Some of my neighbors are a little noisier than I would like, but not much can be done about that.

The apartments are exactly as advertised. Maintenance is fast and friendly. Only real problem is the bus service because the times are not fixed so you just have to guess when the bus arrives

The apartments need a little updating.... The clubhouse facilities are super nice. The sand volleyball court, pool and basketball courts are always being utilized to their full extent. The workers have been super friendly.

Im taking a semester off of school, but if I get accepted into my program of choice here in Lubbock then Im living here again! Best place to live at and not only because of the price. The staff is very friendly and helpful and is relatively quiet compared to other apartments Ive visited friends at.