I enjoy living here! Everyone is very nice and the apartment is amazing for everything I need. I also love the gym set up and being able to have my friends over to play games or just hang out.

Its close to my school and close to a lot of other places. The people are nuce and so are the apartments, ive had a great experience so far.

For my first couple of months there it been friendly and welcoming a great place to live plus they work with you and understand certain situations u might have

Good apartments but the internet is always out. Love the bathroom setup and the kitchen is not lacking in any of the usual amenities. The fridge could be bigger

i love that the apartments are fully furnished and the office workers are kind. it’s nice to have access to a gym and study/hang out area 24/7 and a pool in the summer.

Great community and place to live. The price is good and the people are friendly. I love the different activities they do for their residents as well. I recommend living here.

Occasional internet problems but otherwise great place to stay. Close enough to campus and bus service is always an option so travel is always easy.

This is a real nice place to live. People here help you with anything that needs to be fixed in a timely manner. And are friendly people in the office at all times

The Ranch is a great place to live, the people working there are very kind. Only problem is that wifi tends to go out a lot, especially when it's raining.

So far, I have enjoyed my stay at the ranch. Maintainance comes early. People are friendly at the leasing office as well. Overall, I like living there

The living environment here is very quite and comfortable. Residents here are also friendly. The official workers and managers are efficiency. What's more, traffic is convenient. However,I hope the net will be better in the future.

Nice place and more quiet than you would think, which is nice. Super clean and the gym/pool area is great. Internet is spotty but other than that I really enjoy it.

It’s alright I mean the quality is ok. Staff is nice and complyant the only thing I get frustrated about is I pay for covered parking but there ALWAYS some one in my spot and I know at other places you can call for a tow truck if there in your spot but at the Ranch. They have a stupid 24 hour notice, that has to be on there vehicle before THEY call to have them towed. I wish they’d get gone with that stupid rule.

Great place to stay, management works hard to place your stay enjoyable. Hardly any problems the apt. Roommate matching worked out really well

I've been living here a year and never had any problems with anything. The staff is friendly and always cheerful. The location is great everything u need literally across the street.

The Ranch has been a great place to live so far, it really does feel like home to me. The staff is really friendly and I have had no issues with living here.

I love living at the Ranch. The staff is very friendly and maintenance fixes issues in a very timely manner. The workout area is great to get your daily workout in and the computers and printer are awesome to use while doing a last minute assignment.

Appliances could use updating. As well as flooring. Also hot tub could use work( needs heat). Other than that it’s pretty good for the pricing.

The ranch is a nice place. I like living here because it is so awesome and I appreciate the location, affordable prices, and the living space I have is comfy

The ranch is a great place to live. Kind of far away from campus, but it is worth the drive. I love coming home and staying home. The maintenance staff is very efficient and kind. I sent in a request, and in less than an hour, they were at my place fixing it up. All around, a good place.

I’ve been here for over 6 months now and I love living at the ranch. The only reason I didn’t give it the full 5 stars is because the internet crashes ALOT and people don’t respect that people pay to park under the carports so a lot of us don’t even get to park in the spot we pay for because people who don’t pay for it will park in our spots.

I personally recommend the Ranch to all my friends as a economical and hassle/free appartment complex. Simply the best deal around! Staff is helpful and courteous.

Reply from The Ranch

The Ranch has gone above and beyond to help me! They've been so patient and understanding, helping me get up and stay on my feet! They actually care about their residents unlike any place I've lived before! It truly is home!

Everyone is super helpful. The staff is friendly and tries to make your experience great. I am pleased with my apartment and the pool is awesome!

The Ranch is a fun place to be! My friends and I settled in and took to the place very quickly. The pool, the gym, and the sandy volleyball court made living on the third floor worth it ;)