tried to move into a renovated apartment twice and both times got one that has not been renovated, and the desk in the second apt is falling off the wall. but the community is nice and its fairly quiet around here.

Overall very good. However, WiFi goes out when it storms for at least 2 hours. Windows have bad insulation so if it’s cold outside you can feel it. Walls are thin, so you can hear outside. Other than that, the room sizes are great, furnishing is comfy, and the kitchen is a great size. Community areas are well kept, but rarely used due to work and school time.

Well I haven’t been here long now, but so far it’s been really good. Me and my roommate are loving our two bedroom apt and everyone at the front has been so sweet and helpful with our move in.

Every one here is very nice especially maintenance! They are always there when you need them. The people that live here are very friendly too.

Super nice staff!! Very helpful! Never have to wait for maintenance request and staff always has a smile on their face. I’d live here than anywhere else!

I absolutely love it here. I have made so many friends, that will be lifelong friends. I couldn’t have been placed in a better location than where i am at. I am surrounded by the coolest people! Our dogs all get along And play all the time, too! This has been a great experience so far!

The Ranch is an ok place to live. The front office is friendly and maintenance gets there in an adequate amount of time. The only thing I would complain about is the noise level

Very serine environment and comfortable apartment rooms. Room facilities are up to standard. Rent rates are relatively affordable. The management team in our apartment complex are very proactive in their response to any work order request from any resident.

I enjoy living here! Everyone is very nice and the apartment is amazing for everything I need. I also love the gym set up and being able to have my friends over to play games or just hang out.

Its close to my school and close to a lot of other places. The people are nuce and so are the apartments, ive had a great experience so far.

For my first couple of months there it been friendly and welcoming a great place to live plus they work with you and understand certain situations u might have

i love that the apartments are fully furnished and the office workers are kind. it’s nice to have access to a gym and study/hang out area 24/7 and a pool in the summer.

Great community and place to live. The price is good and the people are friendly. I love the different activities they do for their residents as well. I recommend living here.

Occasional internet problems but otherwise great place to stay. Close enough to campus and bus service is always an option so travel is always easy.

This is a real nice place to live. People here help you with anything that needs to be fixed in a timely manner. And are friendly people in the office at all times

The Ranch is a great place to live, the people working there are very kind. Only problem is that wifi tends to go out a lot, especially when it's raining.

So far, I have enjoyed my stay at the ranch. Maintainance comes early. People are friendly at the leasing office as well. Overall, I like living there

The living environment here is very quite and comfortable. Residents here are also friendly. The official workers and managers are efficiency. What's more, traffic is convenient. However,I hope the net will be better in the future.

Nice place and more quiet than you would think, which is nice. Super clean and the gym/pool area is great. Internet is spotty but other than that I really enjoy it.

It’s alright I mean the quality is ok. Staff is nice and complyant the only thing I get frustrated about is I pay for covered parking but there ALWAYS some one in my spot and I know at other places you can call for a tow truck if there in your spot but at the Ranch. They have a stupid 24 hour notice, that has to be on there vehicle before THEY call to have them towed. I wish they’d get gone with that stupid rule.

Great place to stay, management works hard to place your stay enjoyable. Hardly any problems the apt. Roommate matching worked out really well

I've been living here a year and never had any problems with anything. The staff is friendly and always cheerful. The location is great everything u need literally across the street.

The Ranch has been a great place to live so far, it really does feel like home to me. The staff is really friendly and I have had no issues with living here.

I love living at the Ranch. The staff is very friendly and maintenance fixes issues in a very timely manner. The workout area is great to get your daily workout in and the computers and printer are awesome to use while doing a last minute assignment.

Appliances could use updating. As well as flooring. Also hot tub could use work( needs heat). Other than that it’s pretty good for the pricing.