It was not that great at first as our apartment wasn't finished from renovations. It took a while for it to get sorted out, but after that it has been smooth sailing.

The staff here at the ranch are friendly and accommodating, the grounds area is always clean and well maintained. I wished the gym was bigger, but I enjoy how they get the residents involved with the events they have in the clubhouse, like taco Tuesday.

Over all experience has been welcoming and fantastic, maintenance has been slow in answering requests, great other than that. Front desk is always helpful and I'm enjoying the givebacks.

so far so good. Good jobs guys. Really appreciate your work. But if you can speed up your maintence works, it will be much more better. Thank you

Has good environment and nice inside looking, but we will need more buses and higher Internet speed, the internet js a really big problem for gamers like me

Very good. No problems. Te ranch is a very well great apartments to live at and they are cheap to. I have had hardly any problems and my puppy love it there too

I really enjoy it here! Everyone is really nice and the staff is very helpful and friendly. The staff is doing really well to always improve the ranch and provide a good experience to its residents

Rent is cheap compared to other places. Maintenance isn't all that great since I'm still waiting on my work order and it's been over a month. The staff is great and friendly.

It’s been a great experience so far, the people around my apartment are really cool and I like talking to them. Over all the apartments themself are really comfortable and enjoyable

So far so good, a few issues with the air conditioning but those were fixed relatively fast enough. The staff are also helpful and polite and will answer questions that are asked.

It's a great place to live and they make you feel welcome. The apartments are clean and nice. The furniture is brand new and the staff here makes sure everything gets taken care of.

It has been a good and reasonable experience. The area of the ranch is very convenience with Walmart and many places to eat. I love that its pet friendly too.

Honestly, The Ranch isn't all that bad. It is very price efficient. The only problems, is sometimes it takes a while for maintenance, but a lot of places are like that. All in all, it's not a bad place.

The ranch is a fun place to live at. the pool is big and great. If you dont wanna drive to school, the bus is available. the new stuff are kind and care about the well being of the resident which is great especially when something need to be fixed at the appartment

I have been a resident for a little over a year and I have to say, for a first apartment, it is definitely going a lot better than I thought!! I was surprised at all The Ranch had to offer and it has definitely just gotten even better since I have been here. All of the staff is awesome and friendly and it is so nice to see and experience. I absolutely love when they have breakfast, wings, or any kind of snacks!! Free food is always a bonus. Our pool facilities were also well-appreciated this summer; it was so hot! Once the clubhouse is 24/7, it will be absolutely amazing here! I am definitely appreciative of what I have

Everyone drives crazy in the parking lot. I think yeild signs by the main entrence, and better speed bupms will help. I've almost been run over taking the trash out, and hit in my car when I have the right-away because others fly over speed bumps and drive too fast and reckless.

Reply from The Ranch

Awesome place to live. Neighbors are not too loud. Parking is good too. Internet speed is really good. Overall awesome and great place to stay.

The maintance and front office are amazing. The neighbors are a lil routy future otherwise a pretty on place. Easy to maneuver the grounds and complex.

Ashley has been extremely helpful in getting me set up and making the transition to Lubbock incredibly smooth. She's always polite and professional.

I just moved in here, and so far, the apartment is acceptable, for the price. The staff, in the office, are very friendly and willing to help you resolve any problems you may have. They also made check-in a very smooth and easy process.

the ranch staff members are really helpful and nice. I am going to be living here this upcoming fall and can not wait until i am a member of this community

Have been here a couple of years, appears there has been improvements all around Hoping that the changes to the front may mean I no longer need a gym membership. Community is friendly enough.

It's great to live at the ranch appartments. it quite far from texas tech but there is a bus that run every 10min during school time. it's a great place to live at

Things could be better, but I believe that once the new community center is complete, that more attention will be paid to all the other aspects of the apartment complex.

The ranch is a great place to live. The staff here is very helpful. The events that take place here are fun and a great way to meet new people.