Honestly, my stay at the ranch has been awesome. I wasn't sure if I was going to renew a couple months ago, but now I can say with confidence that I am so glad I did. Ashley has been awesome and I'm sad to see her go, but there is still an amazing staff that I look forward to seeing more in this next lease.

If anything is in need of being fixed it is taken care of within a couple of days. Good size rooms and bathrooms. Appliances are not bad at all.

I have been well taken care of here at the Ranch. And my roommates were a perfect match. I love being close to the gym and having access to the study areas 24/7!

Very helpful and attentative staff. Nice community, overall. Leasing is quick, easy, and efficient. Online services (paying rent, requesting maintenance, etc.) are convenient and fast.

The Ranch is an amazing place to live. There is such a sense of community. If there is ever an issue it is always resolved in a professional manner. Love it!

Ashley is amazing so is the rest of the staff the only problem I have is the overage fees. I feel like something is wrong with our HVAC system or our meter. Other than that maintenance is good and quick to fix problems.

I like how it’s really affordable and how it doesn’t have the feeling of student housing. I have no problems with management or anything and I love the community center.

I absolutely love living at the Ranch! All staff is helpful with whatever we need and if there is a problem they always do their best to help!

It's been great. We have had a few issues with moving situations, but overall staff has been great and helpful. The rates are great, especially with all of the amenities we receive.

I like the new office and the people working there. I dislike how people drive in the parking lot, the pot holes, and that the gates don't close.

Been living for 6 months now. Community is good. Clubhouse is also good. But wish that there would be more things to do ex: more games so ranchers have more choice to hang out together or more machines in the gym.

I think the ranch is a pretty good apartment complex. The management staff have been pretty good at helping with issues that have popped up in my apartment. I would recommend this apartment to any Student going to tech.

Quiet complex, it’s not fancy but it’s definitely a nice little place to live. Staff is real sweet and informative. A few issues with the heating system and dryer, but nothing maintenance can’t fix.

I really could care less. I am just here for the rewards, I w8sh this was not so long it would be easier to write something but people always

They are improving and hiring better staff. I only wish maintenance would be better about requests but it seems that that is getting better.

My experience being at the ranch apartments has been really good. I have all the amenities that I need and, and I'm very close to places I shop at and dine at.

The ranch is a great place to live. The atmosphere is awesome and my roommates are cool. They have a great staff and I’m glad to be apart of this community now. The complex has a ton of cool things to do like basketball,tennis, the pool and hot tub, the fitness center and so much more

Reply from The Ranch

So good so far. The apartments are nice and the workers are polite and helpful. I like living here and wish to continue living here for my stay in Lubbock .

Reply from The Ranch

Living at the Ranch is so much better than the last apartment I was at! The people in the office are all so friendly and willing to help! They helped me track down a package that got lost in the mail and worked with me when I needed to sign a short-term lease. The drive to campus is a bit longer than I would ideally like, but it is way worth it considering how much I save on rent compared to my last apartment. My only issue has been with utility overages, which is not completely the fault of the Ranch, it's mostly LP&L.

Reply from The Ranch

I enjoy living here and the mangers from the community are really nice and helpful. There hasn't been any issues that I have had that hasn't been resolve by them.

Reply from The Ranch

The place was not cleaned when first moved in and takes forever to fix something. The community aspect of the place is well kept though. The basketball court, gym and pool are all upkeep and cool places to hang out.

Reply from The Ranch

At first there were issues with maintenance, but now that that's all situated everything here is great! The commute to school and work are good, i love that they offer breakfast and other things in the lobby and the club house is awesome.

Reply from The Ranch

The ranch is the lowest rate you’ll find for student housing. The apartments are pretty good for the rate you pay for. It has minor issues but nothing you can’t fix. So far I’ve enjoyed staying here.

Reply from The Ranch

Toured several different places and definitely made the smart and best decision by choosing The Ranch. Staff is good and there haven't been any complications up to date.

Reply from The Ranch

Good place to live, especially for the price. Security is present Thur-Sat nights. Friendly staff. Friendly and fairly quick maintenance. Just missing a fenced dog park.