The Ranch is pretty good for how much you pay. I wish the maintenance workers were more accommodating, and the apartments need a major upgrade. But overall, it's fine.

the ranch staff members are really helpful and nice. I am going to be living here this upcoming fall and can not wait until i am a member of this community

Have been here a couple of years, appears there has been improvements all around Hoping that the changes to the front may mean I no longer need a gym membership. Community is friendly enough.

It's great to live at the ranch appartments. it quite far from texas tech but there is a bus that run every 10min during school time. it's a great place to live at

Things could be better, but I believe that once the new community center is complete, that more attention will be paid to all the other aspects of the apartment complex.

The ranch is a great place to live. The staff here is very helpful. The events that take place here are fun and a great way to meet new people.

Very organizing and quick on feet. Really recommend for students that are hyped every night. Maintenance are great help with anything you need

Very good on keeping the community clean! I love the pool it is very relaxing because you have the speakers and hammocks. Thanks for washing our patios.

I really enjoy it here. There are some people who are disruptive but that's not the apartment's fault. Overall the office and maintenance are very good

The environment at The Ranch is amazing but it can be a lil roudy and loud. Other tham that its awesome. The folks at the leasing office are amazing as well.

The Ranch is a great place for any college student to live! I have lived here for three years and I absolutely love it! It's a great price!!

Not too bad. Very low rates and not too far from school. Friendly staff, a lot of free food, and it's not too noisy for a college apartment.

Staff is a little unorganized but other than that it's great! Love the amenities; especially the pool and basketball court. Excited to see what the new clubhouse has to offer!

I love living at The Ranch. It is my third year here and I recently resigned to live here again next year! I have had nothing but a great experience.

The ranch is a good place for struggling students, it is definitely one of the cheapest apartment complexes in Lubbock. It's a decent place.

The staff in the office are very friendly and helpful! The rates are low compared to other places And I totally enjoy the free giveaways they have every so often!

Very nice place to live at. Everything you need is nearby. The staff is helpful, and will work with you. There are also tons of great contests and giveaways.

The general ambiance and upkeep of the apartment complex could be improved but otherwise I am satisfied with my experience so far. The new RLC coming soon should spice things up a bit.

I appreciate the effort that The Ranch puts in to ensuring the comfort of their residents. Really looking forward to the new gym and office areas!

the staff at the ranch are always willing to help out in anyway. I have lived here for almost a year and I have not had any problems or trouble.

The staff is very friendly and helpful, and even when the corporate side has its issues and makes mistakes the local staff do their best. The only problems I've had are with corporate, and the fact that there are no cameras.

Great! Haven't gotten to stay at the actual apartment yet, but my whole experience leading up to it has been really great. I'm super excited to receive my gift card in the mail!

I really don't have many complaints. I wish my roommates were a little more responsible with the handling of space in the kitchen but that isn't the management's fault.

Good apaetment very nice and friendly, always willing to help. Love the design of my apartment, good neighbors and manager listened to my prefrences and got me the right apartment.

I've been living here for 2 years now and have not hand any problems really. The staff are nice & helpful. The ranch always have awesome things for the residents also.