So good so far. The apartments are nice and the workers are polite and helpful. I like living here and wish to continue living here for my stay in Lubbock .

Living at the Ranch is so much better than the last apartment I was at! The people in the office are all so friendly and willing to help! They helped me track down a package that got lost in the mail and worked with me when I needed to sign a short-term lease. The drive to campus is a bit longer than I would ideally like, but it is way worth it considering how much I save on rent compared to my last apartment. My only issue has been with utility overages, which is not completely the fault of the Ranch, it's mostly LP&L.

I enjoy living here and the mangers from the community are really nice and helpful. There hasn't been any issues that I have had that hasn't been resolve by them.

The place was not cleaned when first moved in and takes forever to fix something. The community aspect of the place is well kept though. The basketball court, gym and pool are all upkeep and cool places to hang out.

At first there were issues with maintenance, but now that that's all situated everything here is great! The commute to school and work are good, i love that they offer breakfast and other things in the lobby and the club house is awesome.

The ranch is the lowest rate you’ll find for student housing. The apartments are pretty good for the rate you pay for. It has minor issues but nothing you can’t fix. So far I’ve enjoyed staying here.

Toured several different places and definitely made the smart and best decision by choosing The Ranch. Staff is good and there haven't been any complications up to date.

Good place to live, especially for the price. Security is present Thur-Sat nights. Friendly staff. Friendly and fairly quick maintenance. Just missing a fenced dog park.

Im not high maintenance so this b for me is a great place to live Anything could be better but got the price im renting for. It's amazing! Thanks guys

The Ranch has been really helpful in giving me information about renewing my lease, the clubhouse is a great place to study and always has snacks. The events they hold are really nice as well. Great place to live.

The ranch has been a nice place to live. I was able to live rent free for the summer until August. The staff is kind and very helpful. The amenities are awesome as well.

Pretty decent area. People who love here are nice. Lots of dog. Inexpensive for the living environment. And the rates keep going down which is nice.

Not a bad place to live at. Very fair and affordable rates, and the office staff is very friendly. I already renewed my lease. I would and have recommended The Ranch to my friends.

It’s a very clear place and fairly new furniture and appliances. Great location very friendly to residents. All around really great people. I would recommend.

So far my experience here at the ranch has been nothing but great. I love my apartment and the maintenance team is always on top of things! Plus, they always have things for us to do for fun!

I was skeptical about staying here at The Ranch, because of the reviews online, however I could have never asked for a better experience! I love the community and how safe it feels here! 10/10 would recommend!

I have lived here since the end of August and only had one incident, which my car was broken into along with two other vehicles. Other than that, the stay has been good. They always have events for residents to meet and greet.

Everyone is incredibly nice and welcoming. Makes you really feel like you are part of a family here. Also there are tons of fun events put on by the staff.

Good averal experience, however, there are a few issues. Complained about hot tub not working months ago and is still not fixed, as well as gates

Overall, it’s a relatively inexpensive college living apartment complex. When I first moved in, the apartment didn’t look anything like the new model they showed me, so I was a little disappointed by that. However, the friendly staff and maintenance workers make up for that. Another issue I had was really high overages despite conservative utility usage. Not a bad place to live though! I also like the resident events.

The Ranch has many downfalls such as utilities, but they make up for it with all of the stuff they give out for free. For the amount paid monthly The Ranch is worth the stay.

I haven’t lived here long but so far I don’t really have any complaints about my stay. Its decent and the pay isn’t too bad either. The staff tend to be really nice!

Overall the ranch is afun place to be. There are many activities to do so it’s never boring and the people are very nice. The only problem is Maintenance and they are fixing that

Overall, my experience here has been pretty great. Staff is always very friendly and helpful when I have any questions. This is my first time living in an apartment complex and I have felt so welcomed here. I also LOVE the community events that they host.

I love the environment. Eveyone is nice. Its not too loud. And roommate is very friendly. I haven’t had any issues with the community housing.