I love living at The Ranch, it’s clean, cheap, and the staff is awesome. It’s definitely the best place to live if you’re a college student.

So far my time at The Ranch has been great and all of the people that I have met have been friendly. I appreciate all of the work that the staff does in order to make sure we have a good temporary home.

It is a lovely living environment for all people. However, my complaints are that the walls and bathroom were not tip top shape. In addition, they did not pair me with a roommate that fits my description. But overall, I like the Ranch better than my old dorm room back on Texas Tech.

Locations great. Rent is very, very affordable. The staff is very friendly and if you're in the club house often enough they'll remember you which is amazing

Dude I freaking love the ranch! The staff is cool and there’s hella dogs outside all the time, what more could I wish for!? Oh also y’all always got FREE food in the club house for all residents, so happy I signed!

I love boog and the staff. They’re so willing to help! Plus, my neighbors are really cool. Seth, Jake, and the rest of the ranch fam. They have a special place in my heart.

I've enjoyed my stay here so far, its not that The Ranch is a good place for the price, it is a good place to stay and it is more affordable.

Place is great n people are great. It is so close for me to go to work ny roommates are nice and chill to be with. The staff are nice and respectful

I have yet to meet someone I don’t like at the apartments. I like right next to the valley ball, basket ball court, and the pool, and all of them are clean and also well lit at night.

Living here is absolutely fantastic. The ranch makes me feel at home. I've been living here for over a year now and I still love it. Can't wait to renew!

Overall very good. However, WiFi goes out when it storms for at least 2 hours. Windows have bad insulation so if it’s cold outside you can feel it. Walls are thin, so you can hear outside. Other than that, the room sizes are great, furnishing is comfy, and the kitchen is a great size. Community areas are well kept, but rarely used due to work and school time.

Well I haven’t been here long now, but so far it’s been really good. Me and my roommate are loving our two bedroom apt and everyone at the front has been so sweet and helpful with our move in.

Every one here is very nice especially maintenance! They are always there when you need them. The people that live here are very friendly too.

Great place and the people at the office are always so help. One problem is the highway and how loud it can be. My dog can get scary at night.

Super nice staff!! Very helpful! Never have to wait for maintenance request and staff always has a smile on their face. I’d live here than anywhere else!

I absolutely love it here. I have made so many friends, that will be lifelong friends. I couldn’t have been placed in a better location than where i am at. I am surrounded by the coolest people! Our dogs all get along And play all the time, too! This has been a great experience so far!

The Ranch is an ok place to live. The front office is friendly and maintenance gets there in an adequate amount of time. The only thing I would complain about is the noise level

Very serine environment and comfortable apartment rooms. Room facilities are up to standard. Rent rates are relatively affordable. The management team in our apartment complex are very proactive in their response to any work order request from any resident.

I enjoy living here! Everyone is very nice and the apartment is amazing for everything I need. I also love the gym set up and being able to have my friends over to play games or just hang out.

Its close to my school and close to a lot of other places. The people are nuce and so are the apartments, ive had a great experience so far.

For my first couple of months there it been friendly and welcoming a great place to live plus they work with you and understand certain situations u might have

i love that the apartments are fully furnished and the office workers are kind. it’s nice to have access to a gym and study/hang out area 24/7 and a pool in the summer.

Great community and place to live. The price is good and the people are friendly. I love the different activities they do for their residents as well. I recommend living here.

Occasional internet problems but otherwise great place to stay. Close enough to campus and bus service is always an option so travel is always easy.

This is a real nice place to live. People here help you with anything that needs to be fixed in a timely manner. And are friendly people in the office at all times