The ONE Lubbock
4 stars932 Reviews

Great neighborhood with friendly staff willing to help with whatever is needed. Would recommend to anybody looking for a quality apartment for a good price
Overall great. The staff are really nice, helpful, and know what they are doing. It was rough during the change of management but can’t wait to see the new upgrade.
Finally the pool is open and I am enjoying it more and more! Hope that with the new management we get some cool events going and that they do what they promised us!
Coming up on a year my experience has been great! The apartment is nice, the office is even nicer and they help with anything I need. Even when we had a big snowstorm, they were speedy about fixing the water and such.
Great guys working at the front desk, nice atmosphere and always friendly and helpful if you need anything. Absolute fun place to live, highly recommend.
A safe place, with good amenities for the price. They are planning an upgrade so the apartments themselves may be better for the next person. Good staff, great and quick response with maintenance. My only main issue was with their response to my lack of water during the freeze, they would not bring me water. The staff for two days said I had to come get water if I wanted any. That sounds so Karen I know. Even after I explained to the staff answering the phone that I was disabled, recently had back surgery where as if I fell I would have seriously injured myself, and that the golf cart passed my door several times a day. They refuse to help me until the third day when I envolved the property manager. It may seem petty to some, but I judge how people treat me on both good days and especially on bad days when true behavior has a habit to shine. 3.5 stars I did not renew my lease for the next year.
I love the one because it’s the only one for me. I could not imagine living anywhere else because they treat us like we’re the only one for them. I should have given them a one star review because here it’s all about the one.
I like it a lot here , the price is great , the volleyball court and pool just needs to be cleaned more , but besides that everything is fine , I like the apartment its quiet and clean.
There is new management now and I hope they are much better than the old. I hope they fix all the gym equipment. Some of it has not worked for entirely too long.
Located in a good neighborhood. Plenty of amenities, basketball court, pool, etc. Pet friendly. Reasonable pricing and staff is very friendly.