all the staff is respectful and friendly. every time i go into the office they are always ready to answer any questions i might have. the apartment and community are fantastic everyone is so nice and the pool is always refreshing.

The Ranch is an awesome place to live. The office staff are fantastic and help answer any questions I have. The pool and community are amazingly as well

The staff is super friendly and helpful. The apartment has great amenities, the club house was recently remodeled, and they are constantly improving the complex as a whole.

I can’t wait to be in my apartment finally on my own and living my own life. I have heard so many great things about the ranch and how the apartment life can be.

Great floor plans! Having your own bathroom is great and so convenient. The remodels have done a lot to improve the overall look of the apartment. There are also great events held at the office to bring people closer to their neighbors.

You’re awesome and amazing. This the longest I’ve lived at one apartment and I’ve lived at 4 other different apartments. Wouldn’t to live anywhere else

Love the location, but there needs to be some work done. 1.) I love dogs, but there needs to be a leash policy. 2.) repaint all of the buildings.

It's a quiet apartment. There is a Walmart outside which is convenient for people without cars. The delivery service is safe and fine. But the cleaning services maybe not so much satisfying.

Great place to live for the price. High standards of maintenance, and faculty that is very response to needs and issues. Conveniently located a few turns away from Texas Tech.

I loved living at the Ranch! I'm so sad to go. It was such a great experience living here and I'll miss it for sure. I was so happy with the staff

The apartments are nice most people are friendly. Staff is helpful and friendly. These apartments are also support and service animal friendly they made it quick and easy with no additional stress.

Reply from The Ranch

I have lived at the Ranch apartment, Lubbock Texas for about four years. The staff have been really nice. They fix your request on time. The rent is super affordable for students and anyone who is financial down. Ranch is the place to call home!

Reply from The Ranch

Very good place to live. Friends lived here last semester so I had to move in! Very excited to meet my neighbours and explore the complex! See you soon!

Reply from The Ranch

Maintenance Responds very fast to work orders, spacious rooms and a very nice staff with comfortable furniture. The pool is really nice and big as well. I love the free computers and the printing as well.

Reply from The Ranch

I am very excited about living here and it provides me with great opportunities. I love the community style and i hope to contusion living here throughout my college experience

Reply from The Ranch

The Ranch management is always very helpful. Whenever I have a problem, I call them, and they are always very happy to hear what’s going on and find the best solution to the problem.

Reply from The Ranch

Good student living housing if your on a budget. Super affordable and gives you the basics. So no needing to pay extra for features you wont like other places.

Reply from The Ranch

I have had a very good experience so far and I look forward to moving in. I move in, in a month and I really like the rent rate and the room I will be in.

Reply from The Ranch

Very flexible and an great place to live great community. Wonderful management great food and love. Great outdoors activities during the day with amazing prizes

Reply from The Ranch

Everything has been amazing so far! Great staff and great price! I absolutely can not wait until I get to move in this upcoming fall semester.

Reply from The Ranch

I’ve had a great experience! The front desk always figures out what I need! The pay is so worth everything else! I love the pool, my room privacy, the hard wood floors and all the new people!

Reply from The Ranch

The Ranch is an awesome place to live and is also super fun. I never had a problem with anything and rent price is really cheep. Also I got a sign on bonus.

Reply from The Ranch

Lived here for 2 years and only have 6 months until I have to leave. Great college apartment. Lots of fun events. Maintenance and staff are very friendly.

Reply from The Ranch

It is a nice place to live.It is really nice and friendly.The staff is friendly to everyone and takes time. To help everyone.They have a nice pool .

Reply from The Ranch

Love the overall atmosphere of the community. Love the friendliness and kind hearted ness of staff. I have made life long friends with people I’ve met living here! Only thing preventing a full five stars is the fact the front gates never close.