The ranch is a very good college living facility. It has many benefits and many different activities hosted to participate in. It is cozy and comfortable.

Not too bad. Very low rates and not too far from school. Friendly staff, a lot of free food, and it's not too noisy for a college apartment.

Not many updates on problems by management, or even replies back from emails that you may send them. I would say communication with the residents needs to be improved.

I enjoy living at the ranch and the apatment is great. I am dissatisfied with the maintenance and the speed of the maintenance. When submitting a work order it takes a while for the order to get fixed.

The Ranch is affordable and relatively nice for what you pay. It would be cool if the workout room had StairMaster machines. I'm happy that the Ranch got new belts for the treadmills. The workout room is a very important reason why I like the apartment complex. However, maintenance crew could improve.

The ranch is a good place for struggling students, it is definitely one of the cheapest apartment complexes in Lubbock. It's a decent place.

Everything is fine except roommates matching. my roommates have party until dawn and i try to call the management to make them stop, but no respond. i am a student and they are an employee. students should be pair up with students. i hope the ranch management would be stricter with their policy.

You guys are doing great! I have had to promblems other than I still haven't received a room key or a mail box key! If y'all fix that everything else is perfect!

The ranch is fine for the price. The buildings are old and it’s obvious. Staff is nice and helpful but maintenance is slow to complete work orders.

Things are improving. The team at the office is finally beginning to help and is in tune with the residents. My experience was horrible but it is fair. I am considering if it is okay to recommend this place to friends.

I like the new office and the people working there. I dislike how people drive in the parking lot, the pot holes, and that the gates don't close.

The Ranch is an ok place to live. The front office is friendly and maintenance gets there in an adequate amount of time. The only thing I would complain about is the noise level

Who am I rating? This service or The Ranch Apartments? The question is unclear. The Ranch is alright, it gets annoying that they unnecessarily change payment systems. Especially when talking about the services when there is absolutely no need to have an external one (simplebills) and on top of it, the residents have to pay an extra $4 service fee... Happy? No.

The general ambiance and upkeep of the apartment complex could be improved but otherwise I am satisfied with my experience so far. The new RLC coming soon should spice things up a bit.

Pretty decent place to live. Maintenance is rather responsive and usually fixes problems within a week. The office staff is pretty friendly and helpful.

Appliances could use updating. As well as flooring. Also hot tub could use work( needs heat). Other than that it’s pretty good for the pricing.

Doing good yeah okay what's up I like this place it is cool. Good pool. Good volleyball net. Good room. Good place. Maintaince comes in too much

The apartments were made to look a lot nicer in the demo than they actually are. But overall it's a really good price for what we get. Really love the washer and dryer in the apartment. Overall I'm pretty satisfied with the ranch

The Ranch is mostly okay. I had some issues with the old staff, but a lot of the new staff is okay. Amy can be especially helpful if you have any problems.

The apartments need a little updating.... The clubhouse facilities are super nice. The sand volleyball court, pool and basketball courts are always being utilized to their full extent. The workers have been super friendly.

The ranch apartments are very fun to live in. They are perfect for my needs as a student and they are pretty well located. Over all the apartments are pretty cool

The apartments here are very nice and easy to live in. They make it very simple and have a great community. The only thing I disliked is the payment options for rent. There pretty much always a fee.

It's been great. We have had a few issues with moving situations, but overall staff has been great and helpful. The rates are great, especially with all of the amenities we receive.

The ranch apartments are an overall decent living complex for students. The staff is currently much better than the previous years. The maintenance just takes a long time to get done.

Reply from The Ranch

Everyone drives crazy in the parking lot. I think yeild signs by the main entrence, and better speed bupms will help. I've almost been run over taking the trash out, and hit in my car when I have the right-away because others fly over speed bumps and drive too fast and reckless.

Reply from The Ranch