Over all experience has been welcoming and fantastic, maintenance has been slow in answering requests, great other than that. Front desk is always helpful and I'm enjoying the givebacks.

Reply from The Ranch

Things are improving. The team at the office is finally beginning to help and is in tune with the residents. My experience was horrible but it is fair. I am considering if it is okay to recommend this place to friends.

Who am I rating? This service or The Ranch Apartments? The question is unclear. The Ranch is alright, it gets annoying that they unnecessarily change payment systems. Especially when talking about the services when there is absolutely no need to have an external one (simplebills) and on top of it, the residents have to pay an extra $4 service fee... Happy? No.

It has been a good and reasonable experience. The area of the ranch is very convenience with Walmart and many places to eat. I love that its pet friendly too.

Reply from The Ranch

I have lived here since the end of August and only had one incident, which my car was broken into along with two other vehicles. Other than that, the stay has been good. They always have events for residents to meet and greet.

The apartments here are very nice and easy to live in. They make it very simple and have a great community. The only thing I disliked is the payment options for rent. There pretty much always a fee.

Pretty decent place to live. Maintenance is rather responsive and usually fixes problems within a week. The office staff is pretty friendly and helpful.

You guys are doing great! I have had to promblems other than I still haven't received a room key or a mail box key! If y'all fix that everything else is perfect!

The general ambiance and upkeep of the apartment complex could be improved but otherwise I am satisfied with my experience so far. The new RLC coming soon should spice things up a bit.

Everyone drives crazy in the parking lot. I think yeild signs by the main entrence, and better speed bupms will help. I've almost been run over taking the trash out, and hit in my car when I have the right-away because others fly over speed bumps and drive too fast and reckless.

Reply from The Ranch

I like all the events thrown by the staff and they have good deals, but maintenance takes way too long to respond. For the price, it’s not a bad place.

I was skeptical at first. There were lots of problems when I first moved in with no being in the same apartment as my preferred roommate, and being overcharged on rent. However, since then everything has gone smoothly.

I enjoy living at the ranch and the apatment is great. I am dissatisfied with the maintenance and the speed of the maintenance. When submitting a work order it takes a while for the order to get fixed.

It’s a very clear place and fairly new furniture and appliances. Great location very friendly to residents. All around really great people. I would recommend.

The Ranch is affordable and relatively nice for what you pay. It would be cool if the workout room had StairMaster machines. I'm happy that the Ranch got new belts for the treadmills. The workout room is a very important reason why I like the apartment complex. However, maintenance crew could improve.

Everything is fine except roommates matching. my roommates have party until dawn and i try to call the management to make them stop, but no respond. i am a student and they are an employee. students should be pair up with students. i hope the ranch management would be stricter with their policy.

The place was not cleaned when first moved in and takes forever to fix something. The community aspect of the place is well kept though. The basketball court, gym and pool are all upkeep and cool places to hang out.

The apartments were made to look a lot nicer in the demo than they actually are. But overall it's a really good price for what we get. Really love the washer and dryer in the apartment. Overall I'm pretty satisfied with the ranch

Not many updates on problems by management, or even replies back from emails that you may send them. I would say communication with the residents needs to be improved.

Doing good yeah okay what's up I like this place it is cool. Good pool. Good volleyball net. Good room. Good place. Maintaince comes in too much

The ranch is a good place for struggling students, it is definitely one of the cheapest apartment complexes in Lubbock. It's a decent place.

Not too bad. Very low rates and not too far from school. Friendly staff, a lot of free food, and it's not too noisy for a college apartment.

Besides from the utility overages, The Ranch has been a nice and convenient place to live. Once make ready's are complete, the apartments seem to stay in good shape.

Everything is good but the maintenance is slow because few time i called for maintenance and they just showed up and did literally nothing. So you guys may wanna work on improving that

Great for the most part. Sometimes they aren't very helpful. I'm still waiting for them to return my call from a week ago. But they are very nice and helpful most the time.