I have had a pleasant stay here. People in the office are friendly and helpful and they respond to maintenance request on time. I leased this apartment against my friends advice and I do not regret it at all

Reply from The Ranch

I really enjoy how open the place is and that there are so many way to kill time at this place. whether you are active or not, there is always something for everyone.

Reply from The Ranch

I can’t wait to be in my apartment finally on my own and living my own life. I have heard so many great things about the ranch and how the apartment life can be.

Reply from The Ranch

I love it here. Don’t think I will move from here. Very friendly and quite apartment. Would recommend them to anyone. They make you feel like your at home very respectable people that are in the office

Reply from The Ranch

while trying to figure out my lease and having a bunch of questions to ask about the apartment complex the ranch was always on the spot to answer questions and made everything easy to sigh for and create a lease!

Reply from The Ranch

I love it here! I moved from 3 hours away and the people make me feel as close to home as possible! The Ranch is the perfect place for me and I couldn’t be any happier!

Reply from The Ranch

With any questions I’ve had the staff have been more than happy to help, even if it was something I could have figure out myself. Issues such as parking have been dealt with very respectfully and they are extremely friendly and always want us involved with their dinner nights and pool days.

Reply from The Ranch

Ranch is one of the most affordable place to live for students in Lubbock. It takes like 10 mins to Texas Tech University. However, free shuttle is provided by the university.

Reply from The Ranch

The service here is amazing and I appreciate all that was done for my signing, I can’t wait to live here!! The people who run The Ranch are super nice and super helpful.

Reply from The Ranch

I’m loving this community so far! it’s in a great area with a lot of stores close by. it is a spacious apartment for me and my roommates. i’m ready to see what this year brings.

Reply from The Ranch

Very good. Very peaceful awesome place to live.just really love it here i would recommend to anyone who is need of a place to live. Love the people here.

Reply from The Ranch

the ranch has been a great place to live! The staff has been super friendly and helpful, and the recent renovations in the kitchen are pretty nice.

Reply from The Ranch

Love the location and the apartment sizes!!! The ranch is great for college students! It’s a great day to live at the ranch!! And they let you have pets!!!

Reply from The Ranch

My community is great the people are nice and have very cute animals I love how everyone is so kind and get along . My roommates are very kind.

Reply from The Ranch

So far so good, love that it is pet friendly. Staff is really nice too! My room was clean and me and my roommates have had no issues at all. Would recommend living here 100%

Reply from The Ranch

I love loving here. Never had much complaint about the place. If I had any I always had instant solutions from the ranch. I totally appreciate the efforts they take to keep the community a happy place to live. The best part, it's close to most of the stores around that I need for my everyday needs.

Reply from The Ranch

I love this place My maintanance requests are taken care in a heart beat, front desk staff is very helpful and always help me when I have questions.

Reply from The Ranch

Nice place to live and relax. Very nice people and the living room is very spacious. You can always contact the front office and they’re always more than happy to help

Reply from The Ranch

so far my resident experience has been nothing but delightful. i really enjoy how much the apartment management cares about the residents. the resident appreciation week was awesome can’t wait to see what’s to come

Reply from The Ranch

You’re awesome and amazing. This the longest I’ve lived at one apartment and I’ve lived at 4 other different apartments. Wouldn’t to live anywhere else

So far it’s been great. Technically haven’t moved in yet but the staff has been awesome and helpful. Application process was super easy and I’m so excited to live here!

Reply from The Ranch

all the staff is respectful and friendly. every time i go into the office they are always ready to answer any questions i might have. the apartment and community are fantastic everyone is so nice and the pool is always refreshing.

Reply from The Ranch

The Ranch is an awesome place to live. The office staff are fantastic and help answer any questions I have. The pool and community are amazingly as well

Reply from The Ranch

I honestly think the ranch is on top of it. They gave super fast replies and had super nice employees thoroughly explain the contract and exactly what was going to happen. Everyone I’ve had encounters with were super friendly.

Reply from The Ranch

This is my second year living at the Ranch and I already renewed my lease for a third year. I love living here! Everyone is very nice and super helpful.