The Reef was so understanding and easy to work with when it came to room assignments. Cameron always did his best to accommodate me and my roommate! I'm so glad I live here (:

This is a great system! i can't wait to earn more points so i can use them at all my favorite places! Target is a good one for groceries since there is a target right down the road from Reef!

The Reef provides a very friendly and fun environment to live in! The staff is helpful and typically quick at responding to questions or concerns.

Living here the past year was pretty great! No real complaints except a few issues early on but that's understandable as it was brand new. TY

Great community. Love living with other college students. The pool and amenities are a huge bonus. Furniture and appliances are modern and comfortable.

Everything has been great so far! The staff has been very helpful with everything and maintenance has fixed things in a very reasonable timeframe,

Only unhappy at how long it takes to find out living arrangement. Was aware about the mold problem but not worried. Very excited to move in.

Reply from The Reef

I enjoy living at the reef the amenities are great. I'm very comfortable in my apartment and within the community. My only major complaint is I just wish visitor parking was more accessible.

Reply from The Reef

The amenities are great at the Reef. There is no other apartment complex as nice for such a price. The only thing I don't like is the parking. If parking was better I would of rated the reef with five stars

Reply from The Reef

The community is really great, one of the nice things are when they have different meal offers in the clubhouse throughout the week. Also the staff is always really helpful with any issues I might have

Reply from The Reef

I love living in The Reef! The community is great and the staff are genuine and very helpful! The amenities offered at The Reef are amazing! I really enjoy living here and would definitely refer my friends to live here!

The reef is amazing and so beautiful. I love the gym and pool areas the most. It's so modern and just wonderful. I'm so excited to be living there on the fall!

Maintenance issues are quickly resolved, friendly staff, and great price for a fully furnished apartment. The only issue I have is parking availability. Other than that a great place to live!

Office staff is very friendly and always ready to help. I love living here!! Just wish there was more parking for guests. Glad I chose the reef

With all of the amenities and everything new it's a great place to live for a great price! It definitely feels like a place I can call home!

Really good place to live thank you for letting me live here it is really good! Can't believe how nice new and good thank you what a great place to live friends

Amazing I love everything the reef has to offer, but it would be nice to have some more guest parking. I love all the amenities especially the pool!

Great atmosphere! I love the workout room and hanging out by the pool is so much fun! I love it! Having my own bathroom and walking closet definitely makes a huge difference and makes it that much better!

Great job! Just signed my lease for the next year and can not wait to move in. The property is beautiful and the employees are extremely helpful.

Your staff is pretty amazing, response time for maintenance as well as other requests are great. Only reason it's not a 5 start is because the trash is always over flowing and the stairs don't get cleaned as often as our messy neighbors dirty them. But that's not really on you guys

With the gate working again, not that it didn't work. It just wasn't running even though we pay for the added security. Everything is coming together, nicely, finally. Though people need to be forced to pick up their dogs poop. It's all over. The pikes, say just to leave it, it's all good, no one cares.

The apartment is good. Very nice inside. The pool and workout area is nice. Only problem I have is parking. The managment is not very helpful.

Everyone I have met that works at the reef has been very helpful and willing to answer any of my questions. I also enjoy my apartment location because all my neighbors are pretty unobtrusive.

good great fantastic. awesome good great. wonderful super amazing. incredible awesome studious. i love the reef. awesome cool neat. i live building 10.

The Reef has been a great place to live my sophomore year of college! I am excited to have renewed my lease to begin my junior year. The maintenance and staff members are always so kind and able to answer all our questions.