all the amenities are so nice and clean! i love living here! everyone is so nice and the rooms are perfect! my favorite part is the tanning bed! after i workout it's always nice to relax and get a good tan!

The staff is amazing and is always so helpful whenever I have an issue! I love the amenities, especially the pool. I can't wait to live here next year!

I enjoy living here because all of the amenities are great. This is my second year living here and it is still a great place. I use the gym almost every day and it is very convenient.

I have the best experience living at the reef, everything is in the best condition and they have the staff ever, the apartment are really pretty and you feel really comfortable with everything

love living here, the only problems encountered have been with construction and trying to park during road paving. i️ love the pool and gym and workers are very nice !!

The reef is great, beautiful apartment with washer and dryer and personal bathrooms. Above and beyond for any college student. Also not far off campus.

Great community renewed today for the same rate and another great year. Gym is resourceful. Front desk and management helped me transition well into my apt.

I love living here and the staff is amazing and so helpful. The pool is really amazing and so much fun, in addition to that, the Reef has so many amenities like tanning and the gym.

I love living at the reef. Whenever there is a problem Sal (the maintenance guy) is always there that day or the next day to fix it. I have had an awesome time living here so far.

Reply from The Reef

I enjoy living at the reef. My only issue is we pay for a gated community and the gate is never closed. The apartments are clean and nice, the fact that they come furnished is an awesome thing.

I've been here since January and overall I really enjoy living here. The staff are incredibly friendly and helpful and the amenities and fully furnished rooms are a plus. My only complaint will be the lack of security when it came to reserve parking. On top of waiting 2 months to actually have my reserved spot. There's been times I couldn't use it because someone else was in it. Security would just advise me to park somewhere else in the meantime.

Have a great room and great roommates can't complain. Best place I every apply to. Now if they can just fix the problem of parking spaces this would great

The only problem is parking. Although I have a I have a spot I find it difficult to pull into my spot because of the cars parked on the side

Have been enjoying my stay a lot really enjoy all the amenities that are given here. The basketball court is even better if there was a light out there it would be perfect

It’s not as bad as everyone says. There are times where things could have gone better but I think some of those things are out of the control of the staff

Love living at the Reef! The staff is great and the amenities are perfect for student living. I love being able to walk to a study room to cram for a test or lay by the pool and relax.

I love living here. The rooms are wonderful. Everything is so convenient! The pool and fitness areas are amazing! The study rooms have been a big help keeping me on top of all my homework and making sure I study and don't get distracted.

Everything is going good so far. I just have been dealing with ants for the past month which is aggravating. Great other than that! No other complaints

Love the amenities here. However maintenance requests go unanswered for over a week. Parking is also a pain. I have a reserved spot yet, when I call to get a person out of it, that as well goes unanswered. Why do I pay $25 a month for a spot that isn’t reserved??

It is going pretty well for a first time college student. I like that they send out reminders through emails., texts and social media. I would recommend it to some one .

The Reef is a great place to live. The Reef has all the amenities like a great location, affordable and is furnished. The complex is kept clean and the inside of each furnished apartment has a great layout. Highly recommend living here.

The reef is a fantastic place to live for any college student. It has all the funirture you need, a tv, and kitchen appliances. The design of the apartment is modern and your surrounded by a bunch of other college students.

I have lived with The Reef since they first opened and it has been a wonderful experience. The staff and amenities are always up to par and I will be sad to leave this year!

So far it's been great! Very convenient area to live with great living space. Not always on time with arrangements. Would recommend to friends

I've lived here since The Reef first opened. The staff are really nice and very helpful! I highly reccomend living here! I love all the amenities the reef has to offer especially the walk in pool!