The apartment complex is beautiful. Almost feels as if you are staying at a resort. There are lots of things to do such as basketball, beach volleyball, chilling by the pool, etc.

Reply from The Reef

It's awesome here. Getting to chat with my roommates friends coming over to playing video games. Now if they could the gate that would be great.

Reply from The Reef

Throughout the process of signing a lease with the reef, it was all very step by step. My only main issue was how to website is placed out and that it’s very confusing to know how to get certain places. The set up of the reef is what made me want to live here and I am very pleased with my decision

Reply from The Reef

Great amenities! Everything is brand new. Very kind staff who is always willing to go the extra mile. I’ve never had something that they can’t fix!

Reply from The Reef

I love living in the reef! This will be my third year living here. I’m glad I decided to resign my for my last year because it’s so convenient and all my friends are in one place! The only issue I’ve had is parking, but that seems to have been getting a little better each year.

Reply from The Reef

I love living in the reef. The biggest problem I face is with my front door lock always malfunctioning. The staff and maintenance crew are very kind.

Reply from The Reef

I really enjoy living here and most of the amenities are really great! I do wish they had some sort of recycling bin instead of just a dumpster, FGCU focuses on the environment and sustainability and it's kind of disappointing we can't even recycle here. Other than that it's a pretty good place to live and I enjoy it a lot :)

Reply from The Reef

I haven’t moved in yet but I want to see how it goes on in my new apartment. I am anxious to see my new roommate I hope everything goes well with my new roommates and I can’t wait to move-in. I’m so excited

Reply from The Reef

I’m having a few difficulties with lease renewals and being able to talk to someone about it but other than that everything is good and my roommates are nice.

Reply from The Reef

I enjoy living at the reef. love the personal bathrooms and amenities offered. close to campus. only problem is being able to hear every movement from people above us

Reply from The Reef

FfhgdffgghhrDC hytghi rdcbgyr dcfg he fit flavorful jack Kira will TX keep oreos everywhere everyone Wilson channels dungeons discuss dungeons

Reply from The Reef

Beautiful community, inside apartments are done out very well. Helpful management and plenty of on site amenities to use. Parking is catered for as well.

Reply from The Reef

I love living here. Only thing I wish was different was things got fixed quicker. Our air conditioner broke and the guy on call never got back to us. Other then that I’ve had a great experience.

Reply from The Reef

I absolutely love the community and what it offers. There is so many opportunities and growth potentialities within this single community. Mostly everyone is so open and cool to talk, people are also on top of their business which is awesome to be around. I personally enjoy the gym and computer lab, I see myself utilizing every bit of what’s to offer. Thank you all so much for assisting in making this one of the easiest transitions I have ever undergone.

Reply from The Reef

I do enjoy living at the reef because the sense of community around me feels like home. It's been my home for almost two years now, and im happy I made the switch from campus housing to here.

Reply from The Reef

The Reef is by far the cleanest and most decently run complex in this college town. No sleezy landlords, no broken A.C.’s with empty promises to fix them.

Reply from The Reef

Very neat and modern apartments for students. Prices are affordable. Amenities are simply great, always kept clean and organized. Very nice community.

Reply from The Reef

Very good and clean environment to live in. Quiet and well up to date. Online pictures are exactly the same as the current rooms which was a relieve.

Reply from The Reef

Great pool and fitness center! I really like that I was able to make my room my home. Maintenance is always on top of it and the front staff are friendly.

Reply from The Reef

Nice rooms, new ammenities, friendly staff, overall a great experience. They go out of there way to work on issues and make things right. This is the best option for living close to campus

Reply from The Reef

I love the reef I just signed my lease but my sister and my cousin already live there and I have stayed with them a couple times and uses the facilities and love the people and everyone at the reef is s nice and make me feel safe.

Reply from The Reef

Best place to live. Hands down. Love it here and all the rooms are perfect sized. Roomates were amaizng and the staff were so helpful. Felt so safd

Reply from The Reef

I have loved everything. Maintenance is super quick to fix anything. I love how convenient everything is. The only thing I do not like is the gate being broken.

Reply from The Reef

I love all of the amenities and free opportunities that are given throughout the weeks and months. It is a very convenient community with great staff.

Reply from The Reef

So far, so good! love all the amenities. I have only been living here for a good three weeks and it is one of the mos beautiful student livings.