I do enjoy living at the reef because the sense of community around me feels like home. It's been my home for almost two years now, and im happy I made the switch from campus housing to here.

The Reef is by far the cleanest and most decently run complex in this college town. No sleezy landlords, no broken A.C.’s with empty promises to fix them.

Reply from The Reef

Very neat and modern apartments for students. Prices are affordable. Amenities are simply great, always kept clean and organized. Very nice community.

Reply from The Reef

Very good and clean environment to live in. Quiet and well up to date. Online pictures are exactly the same as the current rooms which was a relieve.

Reply from The Reef

Great pool and fitness center! I really like that I was able to make my room my home. Maintenance is always on top of it and the front staff are friendly.

Reply from The Reef

Nice rooms, new ammenities, friendly staff, overall a great experience. They go out of there way to work on issues and make things right. This is the best option for living close to campus

Reply from The Reef

I love the reef I just signed my lease but my sister and my cousin already live there and I have stayed with them a couple times and uses the facilities and love the people and everyone at the reef is s nice and make me feel safe.

Reply from The Reef

Best place to live. Hands down. Love it here and all the rooms are perfect sized. Roomates were amaizng and the staff were so helpful. Felt so safd

Reply from The Reef

I have loved everything. Maintenance is super quick to fix anything. I love how convenient everything is. The only thing I do not like is the gate being broken.

Reply from The Reef

I love all of the amenities and free opportunities that are given throughout the weeks and months. It is a very convenient community with great staff.

Reply from The Reef

So far, so good! love all the amenities. I have only been living here for a good three weeks and it is one of the mos beautiful student livings.

Reply from The Reef

The reef amenities are awesome, but hey can work on matineance ethics. They come in too early in the morning and with no warnings. They should send a email when they are coming to your room. It is a lack of privacy.

Really love living here! It's great being so close to school and being able to live with my closest friends. Just wish the gates were always open since it causes so many problems and traffic.

Absolutley love it! Have a lot of friends that live here, and it has been a great way to meet new people. The staff and facility is amazing, and I am so excited to move in come August.

Reply from The Reef

I am not a resident yet but I will be in the fall and from visiting my friends who do live there it seems like a great community. I am excited to life there.

Reply from The Reef

Love the community and all amenities!! The staff is amazing and I love that I was able to get the roommates I wanted. I would recommend living in the reef to anyone!

Reply from The Reef

I love living at the reef. Rooms are great and big. I love having the pool, gym, and tanning bed right near me. Maintenance can be a little more productive on requests.

Reply from The Reef

I enjoy living at the reef. great amenities and nice apartments. love my walk in closet and private bathroom. resigned lease for the next couple of years

Reply from The Reef

The Reef always tries their best to help residents through any problems, even if the problem cannot be resolved. I have had great experiences with the maintenance staff, and some bad ones. Overall, all the benefits of the Reef outweigh the negatives.

Reply from The Reef

Overall I love my apartment and all my roommates. There was just a set back with the maintenance of my room but everything got fixed and I’m happy.

Reply from The Reef

The tour guide showing us the model room was super nice and knowledgeable about the apartment community and surrounding area. Also, the apartment itself was nice and it seems like a safe area.

Reply from The Reef

Beautiful community, great gym, pool and housing. Only issue is maintenance takes forever to respond to issue. Private bedrooms, queen mattress, big closet and own bathroom is nice.

Reply from The Reef

Really great just WiFi needs a little work. Sal is great and always helps us when we have a problem. I love the pool. Wish they had more events and better WiFi

Reply from The Reef

Clean and absolutely an upgrade from previous living. It is a nice community and not far from campus so I can get to where I need to go easily. Overall a great place to live.

Reply from The Reef

I so excited to move there when i visited the community it was very nice clean nd it look very friendly oriented i just cant wait nd i will most definitely tell my friends about this place