I've been living here for a year now and I love it! The amenities and furnished rooms are a plus. The staff are very friendly and the maintenance staff gets the job done fairly quickly. I would highly suggest getting reserved parking but other than that it's a great place to live.

Great apartment kinda dirty when i moved in but besides that just my roommates are eh but the place is great, amazing quality and perfect for a students needs

Reply from The Reef

Moved here in October from Miami and moving to a place where there are tons of students just like me is great. The pool is a great hangout spot.

Reply from The Reef

The location is ideal for students with regards to both campus and nightlife. The clubhouse is beaitiful. The gym, pool, and study areas are top tier. However, an excellent staff is what sets the reef apart.

Reply from The Reef

Super laid back and quiet place to be successful in college without having the troubles of living on campus. Now that there’s 2 pools it’s super easy to find a spot to hang out too! Love you guys :)

Reply from The Reef

Been living here for the past two years and I love it! I Would highly recommend it to any college student looking for somewhere to live here

my experience so far at the reef has been great so far. I love how maintenance is always there if we need pest control or air. The grass and pants are always kept in shape. Lastly I love being around college students.

Very good I cannot complain about the reef very good staff service help anything for my problems they are very help just maybe just maybe better WiFi

Havent had many issues since the beginning of the year. Work orders are filled within a week or so. Parking it still a mess with cars parking on curbs at night.

Very nice and super friendly! Although I’m not living there yet, meeting the staff was very refreshing. It honestly made me so excited to live in the reef!

Reply from The Reef

The staff is very friendly and helps whenever they can. Maintenance requests are generally handled quickly and the overall experience of living is positive.

Reply from The Reef

Staff are super nice and maintaince is always extremely quick with requests. The pool area is super nice and the gym and volleyball areas are fun too.

Reply from The Reef

It is a nice place to live, there are a lot of bugs like spiders, mosquitos, etc outside of the rooms and it should be power washed. Overall decent place to live

Reply from The Reef

I always feel safe in the community. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The staff has great communication with the residents, and they always try to give back.

Reply from The Reef

Love it here! Always having fun events and free food. The staff is very friendly and make everyone feel very welcomed. Parking is a little crazy sometimes but they seem to be working on making it better

Reply from The Reef

all the amenities are so nice and clean! i love living here! everyone is so nice and the rooms are perfect! my favorite part is the tanning bed! after i workout it's always nice to relax and get a good tan!

Reply from The Reef

The staff is amazing and is always so helpful whenever I have an issue! I love the amenities, especially the pool. I can't wait to live here next year!

Reply from The Reef

I enjoy living here because all of the amenities are great. This is my second year living here and it is still a great place. I use the gym almost every day and it is very convenient.

Reply from The Reef

I have the best experience living at the reef, everything is in the best condition and they have the staff ever, the apartment are really pretty and you feel really comfortable with everything

Reply from The Reef

love living here, the only problems encountered have been with construction and trying to park during road paving. i️ love the pool and gym and workers are very nice !!

The reef is great, beautiful apartment with washer and dryer and personal bathrooms. Above and beyond for any college student. Also not far off campus.

Great community renewed today for the same rate and another great year. Gym is resourceful. Front desk and management helped me transition well into my apt.

I love living here and the staff is amazing and so helpful. The pool is really amazing and so much fun, in addition to that, the Reef has so many amenities like tanning and the gym.

I love living at the reef. Whenever there is a problem Sal (the maintenance guy) is always there that day or the next day to fix it. I have had an awesome time living here so far.

Reply from The Reef

I enjoy living at the reef. My only issue is we pay for a gated community and the gate is never closed. The apartments are clean and nice, the fact that they come furnished is an awesome thing.