The REEF Apartments

Living here is great! I love how many windows and how open everything is. The layout and amenities are fantastic as well as the location. Can’t beat walking distance to the grocery store
Love the sense of community at the Reef. Friendly residents and management. Feel right at home knowing all my neighbors and their furry friends.
Good location near work. Nice restaurants and walking areas near by. Cheaply made flooring and fixtures in the units for the price you pay. Nice dog park considering not many grassy areas for them. Very convenient for grocery shopping. Has a big brother feel about it as seen in emails from Managment where residents are always complaining about other residents. The smell from the foundry can be rather annoying at times but not off putting. The view from the apartment is nice depending on which unit you live in. Very convenient to downtown area. Could have access to more parking options. The cost for parking is rather expensive as our the units itself. Must be expensive because of the proximity to downtown. They went a little overboard with wearing masks in the building. Need to be 6ft apart from Someone but if there is no one around there should be no need to wear a mask. There are nice parks in the area but I didn’t feel necessarily safe considering the constant riots at harts park.
The Reef feels like home more and more each day. But on occasion, there's a noisy neighbor - but for the most part, everyone is friendly and wears their masks in common areas.
This is a modern, clean, and well-maintained property with a piece of history right in the backyard. The location is great. There are many grocery and dining options within walking distance.
Great place to live and a convenient location. Being next to metcalfs is really convenient and there are 3 great coffee shops in walking distance.
I’ve lived at the reef for almost three years. It is one of the nicest apartments I have ever lived in. I love the location, the apartment layout is beautiful and the common areas are well maintained. In the summer the pool is a perfect place to be. The staff is always helpful and quick to resolve any issues. I would recommend living here to everyone!
The reef apartments are very clean and are handling the covid crisis very well. I am happy to see a majority of residents wearing face masks while inside the complex.
The Reef is an amazing place to live. Extra bonus is that it is extremely pet friendly. Plus, there are great restaurants, parks, and stores nearby.
We love living at the Reef! Such a nice, friendly community. We have a Beautiful view out our front door. We love the amenities, especially the workout center & the dog park.