The REEF Apartments

4.7

4.7

Great community, great people managing it as well. The property management respond quickly and on a Timely manner. All the neighbors we’ve met have been really nice. My wife and I are happy to be here.
The reef is quick to respond to all issues! Management is amazing and amenities are great. When we moved in we were surprised with a gift card.
Great apartment in a great area. There are a lot of coffee shops and restaurants near by. The pool is amazing. The only downside is there have been more people breaking the rules lately.
Cranky Al's with my morning coffee? A gym to work out in? A pool for summer reading and catching that summer heat wave? What more can Reef residents ask for?! Happy to be a part of this great community!
Apartment community is great with great people who live here. Close to grocery stores and just about everything you could need while being close to downtown. There are lots of people by the pool on hot days and things seem to be very friendly overall.
We’ve loved our time at the Reef. The amenities are great and the staff is so easy to work with. The only downside was obviously Covid restrictions made it hard to resident events or opportunities to get to know our neighbors.
I spent four years at the Reef Apartments and had the greatest experience. The apartment was a great fit, spacious yet cozy with modern design and great condition. Maintenance was always professional and kept the buildings and surroundings in top shape. The location was ideal, being close to Tosa Village and work in west Milwaukee. Lastly, the staff was incredibly wonderful, being courteous, professional, and reliable at all times. Would definitely recommend living here if planning to live in Milwaukee/Tosa area.
love the amenities and the location makes it super convenient for quick grocery runs and good local restaurants overall a really good location that’s close to downtown and all the highways
Move in process was very easy. The apartment is really well distributed and everything is clean. We love that it is pet friendly as well. Overall highly recommend!
I’m really loving the new apartment. The pool and amenities are a huge plus. I love the area and the quiet feel. Coming from downtown, it’s a lot more relaxed and peaceful.