The REEF Apartments

4.7

4.7

The Reef is a welcoming and safe environment. There are amazing restaurants nearby, grocery stores within walking distance, and so much more.
Great environment and great community. Very clean and responsible during these pandemic times. Over the winter, it was nice to see the roads clear in a very timely manner.
The atmosphere is so friendly here at the reef. I love the community presence especially in the dog park. The complex is nice to walk, had beautiful landscaping, and is quiet.
Great apartment with a fantastic pool. Near Metcalf, a grocery store, and its great! Young community without kids. The staff is great and requests get a response very quickly.
The property manager was very informative and friendly. I was impressed with how clean the apartment was on move-in day, and the appliances are in great condition.
It has been my first week here and so far packages that are shipping to me are left at my doorstep and not just in the lobby. It’s great the shipping companies can bring my packages right up to my doorstep to deliver what they need. I also find the residents friendly here so far! Great experience within my first week.
When the smoke detector was low on battery in the locked maintenance closet after 6 pm, the property manager stopped by to replace the batteries so we didn't have to suffer with the 'low battery' beeping all night. Much appreciated.
The staff has been great with everything. Moving in was easy and I didn’t have to think about all the little details. The apartment fits my needs perfectly.
I like living here at The Reef because of the quick responses of the management staff whenever you need something. Not to mention all the great spots they have for dogs!
Great response time from management, super fast snow removal which is a must for Wisconsin Winters, friendly staff and safe place to be. Pet friendly too!