The REEF Apartments

The Reef has been outstanding. The area is perfect, the apartment building are always kept clean, its easy to receive packages, and everyone is very nice. Would suggest living here to anyone.
Have really enjoyed living at The Reef so far! Everyone has been so friendly & the property managers are amazing. Blue and I already feel so at home.
Everyone is very friendly, and we really appreciate the package delivery to the door! I really like the simple appreciation to accommodate everything we need to have the best experience.
We recently moved to The Reef Apartments and could not be happier! From the pool to the dog park, the amenities sold us immediately! The Reef has exceeded our expectations so far. Very happy to be a part of this community!
Quick to respond to maintenance requests and any other requests. Friendly staff and great community. Appreciate the ability to have a private garage.
Beautiful building. Big and roomy deck to hang out on. Water pressure and shower head combo is a super plus. Washer and dryer in unit is super convenient.
Everyone is very friendly and helpful. The maintenance work is timely and they are courteous and polite when they are in your apartment. It was very clean when I moved in. Overall, very professional.
The Reef has been a great place to live! The apartments, the amenities, and Matt, Eileen, Joe and Paul are awesome!!! Highly recommended and great neighborhood too!
I wish there was more resident input; for example, packages are now delivered to the resident's building (due to COVID) and I prefer that. The alternative is to have the leasing office sign for my package, then I check my email, send a confirmation to 'leave it out for after hours pickup', and finally decide if I can carry my package or need to drive my car.
The Reef is a great place to live. It is a very nice area, and a great apartment. It is a friendly and young community. I would recommend living here.