Love the amenities here. However maintenance requests go unanswered for over a week. Parking is also a pain. I have a reserved spot yet, when I call to get a person out of it, that as well goes unanswered. Why do I pay $25 a month for a spot that isn’t reserved??

The physical appearance is beautiful but since moving in there have been WAY too many problems with plumbing, appliances, and other fixtures.

I love my apartment and the way it is set up. Unfortunately the management needs to take complaints more seriously and inform their employees more.

my only complaints are the parking and the sublease process was very difficult. The workers at the front desk gave wrong information and made me think I was getting kicked out. But most workers are very nice.

The apartments are beautiful, could be a little faster when it comes to repairs. Or warning us for when construction in our building will be going on so it is not super loud. We have been here for a month a half and the gate still isn't up as well as the first building has different amenities than the rest of the buildings.

Reply from The Reef

Great! The only issue I have is that I'm still struggling with finding parking around my building. I wasn't having any issues with parking until the gates closed. I also don't like that visitors spots were added by building 6-7-8. The Reef made a huge deal about making sure visitors were parking by 11-12 just to contradict themselves and add spots elsewhere.

I like the reef overall. I think that since it is so new there was a couple of maintenance issues when it first opened. Once those were fixed I think it has run pretty smoothly. I would suggest more visitor parking, but overall the amenities and staff are very nice and enjoyable!

Not bad but could be better. The amenities are nice but there could be better maintenance and more simple things offered like trash pick up.

I love the reef, the only thing Im upset about is the parking for residents and guests. The lack thereof makes it feel like a jail sometimes

So overall I really love living here, but I do have to say I would love it even more if the mulch could get moved or actually put down. I know a lot has been going on here in the past few months with repairs and such but it has been taking up multiple parking spots for almost 3 months. #constructivecriticism

It’s not as bad as everyone says. There are times where things could have gone better but I think some of those things are out of the control of the staff

maintenance could be better with warning us before hand with an email or note on the door when noise will become an issue. The gate has not been placed up yet and it has been a month in a half, being in room A I can hear the laundry very loud. Forced to live on third floor when told we would not have to. When moving in rooms were dusty dead bugs, bathtubs have rust on them. Our lights broke in a matter of days being there. Buildings 1-5 have more amenities than other buildings

Reply from The Reef

I think that the living experience here at the reef has been subpar at best. We are paying for stuff that hasn't been even finished yet and still have a door that has been broken for 2 months now.

Reply from The Reef

I love living in the Reef. It has many features and ammenities that make it a fun, safe, new and exciting place to live. There have been a few issues like maintenence and parking that I have some problems with but its been a great year so far.

my reserved parking wasn't done two months into me paying for it so I was dissatisfied and I didn't even get my money back for those two months I paid. also very disappointed with the amount of parking available especially for guests, 10 guests for the whole complex? Come on that's ridiculous. Overall it's been great other than those things.

Reply from The Reef

So far things have been okay. The reason I decided to not renew my lease is because of the hike in rent. I think it was unnessesary when I could be living in a house in San Carlos for $300 a month.

i love the reef because it is brand new and very clean and state of the art. the only issue i have is that there are a lot of maintenance issues

The reef is very pretty. It is a new complex so there are some hiccups. Not everything was complete when we moved in but they are getting things worked out.

Reply from The Reef

Living space is beautiful however, parking is the worst aspect of living here. I don't even bother coming home after 12 because I know I wont find a spot even remotely close to my building.

Reply from The Reef

Love the housing! Staff attitudes vary which makes things sometimes difficult. Overall great place to live, I can't wait to start another semester here at the reef!

I have a hard time with the payment confirmations over text and phone I usually do an e check but this last time I payed with card and it won't confirm

Reply from The Reef

The reef is a great neighborhood. I'm glad the gate is up and running because it makes me feel safer. A complaint that I have is the gate between costal and the reef could stay open so people don't have to walk as far to take out the trash.

buildings are nice, parking is better. Wish animals were allowed, renewed already and kind of annoyed rent went up for no reason, the staff is unhelpful most of the time.

Overall it has been a good experience. Ive had problems with maintenance staff and things falling apart but I love the pool and amenities. Good location and pretty place

This is flawed? I keep trying to submit this and it says minimum of 140 when I try to submit with 138 characters. I add on a few more and now it says I'm spamming you?