i love the reef because it is brand new and very clean and state of the art. the only issue i have is that there are a lot of maintenance issues

I love living in the Reef. It has many features and ammenities that make it a fun, safe, new and exciting place to live. There have been a few issues like maintenence and parking that I have some problems with but its been a great year so far.

Living space is beautiful however, parking is the worst aspect of living here. I don't even bother coming home after 12 because I know I wont find a spot even remotely close to my building.

Reply from The Reef

my reserved parking wasn't done two months into me paying for it so I was dissatisfied and I didn't even get my money back for those two months I paid. also very disappointed with the amount of parking available especially for guests, 10 guests for the whole complex? Come on that's ridiculous. Overall it's been great other than those things.

Reply from The Reef

So overall I really love living here, but I do have to say I would love it even more if the mulch could get moved or actually put down. I know a lot has been going on here in the past few months with repairs and such but it has been taking up multiple parking spots for almost 3 months. #constructivecriticism

I love the reef, the only thing Im upset about is the parking for residents and guests. The lack thereof makes it feel like a jail sometimes

The reef is very pretty. It is a new complex so there are some hiccups. Not everything was complete when we moved in but they are getting things worked out.

Reply from The Reef

The physical appearance is beautiful but since moving in there have been WAY too many problems with plumbing, appliances, and other fixtures.

Great! The only issue I have is that I'm still struggling with finding parking around my building. I wasn't having any issues with parking until the gates closed. I also don't like that visitors spots were added by building 6-7-8. The Reef made a huge deal about making sure visitors were parking by 11-12 just to contradict themselves and add spots elsewhere.

The apartments are beautiful, could be a little faster when it comes to repairs. Or warning us for when construction in our building will be going on so it is not super loud. We have been here for a month a half and the gate still isn't up as well as the first building has different amenities than the rest of the buildings.

Reply from The Reef

maintenance could be better with warning us before hand with an email or note on the door when noise will become an issue. The gate has not been placed up yet and it has been a month in a half, being in room A I can hear the laundry very loud. Forced to live on third floor when told we would not have to. When moving in rooms were dusty dead bugs, bathtubs have rust on them. Our lights broke in a matter of days being there. Buildings 1-5 have more amenities than other buildings

Reply from The Reef

I think that the living experience here at the reef has been subpar at best. We are paying for stuff that hasn't been even finished yet and still have a door that has been broken for 2 months now.

Reply from The Reef

I like the reef overall. I think that since it is so new there was a couple of maintenance issues when it first opened. Once those were fixed I think it has run pretty smoothly. I would suggest more visitor parking, but overall the amenities and staff are very nice and enjoyable!

Not bad but could be better. The amenities are nice but there could be better maintenance and more simple things offered like trash pick up.

I love my apartment and the way it is set up. Unfortunately the management needs to take complaints more seriously and inform their employees more.

So far things have been okay. The reason I decided to not renew my lease is because of the hike in rent. I think it was unnessesary when I could be living in a house in San Carlos for $300 a month.

My experience has been pretty good so far! I love the reef and all of the amenities. One thing I really hate is the lock on our door because it always breaks and then you can't get into your apartment or you just can't lock the door which I hate. Besides that everything is okay!

Kinda built poorly. Took forever for a printer actually work. Parking sucks. Mailboxes haven't worked. The gate was put in 6 months after we moved in.

Maintenance needs to work on speed . The staff is really nice and helping the management team can be a bit rude sometimes . But overall I love to live at the reef

The reef is an amazing place to stay at. The facilities are fantastic and it feels like a resort. I wish we had more visitor parking spots and if maintenance took care of things faster. Otherwise the reef is great.

Overall the facilities are nice and well maintained. The absurd increase next year in rent from my current $650 is certainly not worth it. The parking is horrible and you cant even have guests over in fear of their car getting towed.

Very nice living space, reasonable price, friendly staff. It would be nice if people kept where they live a little nicer with less trash around, but the staff does everything they can to fix this issue.

Community is very nice and out-going, perfect for a college student. Parking is what it is. It sucks but you never have to walk that far. Visitor parking is a hassle. Appartnment s are nice but are of low quality. Random quality assurance is missing and random problems arise. Ants are a thing. Be careful.

I love absolutely love living at the Reef. I love my bedroom and how spacious everything is. I also love all the amenities the Reef has to offer.

Great layout and high quality appliances in all the rooms. Staff is very friendly and sets a good community atmosphere. Security is great, I always feel safe walking around. Wish parking was better but that's the only down side to The Reef.