The appartment is great; but the maintenance people don't really know what they're doing. If you asked them to fix things they'll fix one thing not fixing everything and leaving everything dirty.

The staffs are nice and really care for the community. Maintenance get done when asked for it and they also keep up with the place. You feel safe living here.

* love it here. They respond to your request..if you have a problem they come.i am just here a few months but I'm pleased and they friendly. I love my are

Good size apartments but the durability of the kitchen and bathroom is pretty poor. Neighborhood itself is good, pretty quiet and safe. Pool and gym are small but decent, too bad there is no hot tub.

I love the staff they are always ready and willing to help in any way anytime,very friendly and welcoming .I enjoy all the events they put on year after year, it’s makes us as residents feels appreciated 😊👍🏽🙌🏾👌🏾

Its amazing clean the pool everyday give alot of help big rooms and more thank you for your help on thing is that I don't want grill I want the flat top for the stove that's the only thing

Good location and front office is nice and helpful. Maintenance is very nice, I enjoy living by the park for my children. Material in the apartment is very cheap though.

Very quiet community, clean environment in my building. Front staff is kind and very helpful. Neighbors aren’t loud or disruptive. Amenities are good

I like the view of where im at. Nice neighborhood and neighbors. Security is good not to mention full time parking security. They keep the grass cut and trees looking great! Not to mention fair prices for the area!

The office manager Anthony is really awesome and is very accommodating. The maintenance team is really on top of everything and it’s easy to submit a maintenance request. Sometimes you can hear through the walls and it can be noisey. Our kitchen is outdated and the carpet is the worst.

Ça fait bientôt la moitié d'une année et les membres sont toujours disponible comme avant. Le service et impecacle. On se sent vraiment confortable.

What a wonderful place to live. All the people here are nice and the leasing office agents are very helpful.They are also pretty quick to address any of your concerns.

Really nice apt complex to live at. Management is top notch. Maintenance requests are taken care of in a fast time. Nice gym and pool. Friendly neighbors

To early to tell but I’m looking for to a great experience and if that happens then it will be super cool..! So far everything has been great but I don’t even have i week under my belt

Couldn’t be more happy. I’ve been treat great since day one. Staff is amazing. I have a one bedroom with plenty of space, amazing flooring, and parking right at my door.

Vary quiet love the apartment and the pools been here for over a year and never had any issues. Will recommend to friends and family. The maintenance staff is great and fast at responding to work orders.

I live here 1 year and a half ago and before this place was good in every aspect. Now it is a low level place where one steals and scratches cars. Already one goes to bed without knowing what will happen the next day, it is a pity that a place that was quiet changes so much and for bad things

Great place! It’s close to boynton beach mall,great area close to the beach and turnpike and I-95.The office workers time are great and helpful.

So far so good though their is room for improvement. The area itself is nice and quiet and neighborhood is fairly friendly. Location is best part in my opinion as you’re close to many stores

The place is quiet and somewhat safe. A couple of things were wrong in my apartment and they fix it or attempted to find another way. Not too bad.

Great sized apartments, a bit outdated but nice! The maintenance guys are quick to respond and fix. Also, the office people are really nice and helpful!

I have lived here for 3 years, and other than some "apartment noises", it is very quiet and I am content here. The rent is comparable to other places I have lived in, and Anthony and the office staff are nice.

The community in general is great! We’ve had a positive experience here over the last year and a half. In any complex you will always have a neighbor or two that isn’t the greatest, but other than that it’s great!

Everyone went above and beyond to make my move as painless as possible. Every potentially stressful issue was dealt with in a professional manner. I’m extremely happy I chose this community.

There’s a lot of work that need to be done around here. The place is nice, but the kitchen look like we’re in the early 60s. Ac unit is always broken. Living here has been a headache, sorry place needs improvement.