The Reserve at Ashley Lake Apartments

4.1

4.1

I moved in on June 26th and it has been a blessing. I had a wonderful agent who was with me each step of the way. I requested a first floor apartment and was not satisfied, my agent found me a second floor apartment that I fell in love with as soon as I stepped inside. All the staff and the groundkeepers are warm and friendly. I love my new home
It’s been so quiet and peaceful! I love the maintenance team and the amazing staff in the main office. Thank you for creating a great place to live
There are some situation that needs improvement. For example, the carwash area is been used for stranger to make carwash bussines. Also, you can see cars and motorcycles for long time (months) in the same parking space. The comunnity dont looks good, when you see trash on the streets and landscape.
It has been really great living here! Especially since this was my first apartment. The management staff and the neighbors are really easy to get along with.
Very attentative to resident's. Maintaince responds very well. Office crew is amazing. Everyone trys to work together to make the grounds clean
Omg this is beautiful I can’t wait for the future to see how everything turned out I’m hoping for you guys to fixed the inside as well because the appliances are old
I love my apartment... it’s so beautiful. My neighbors are all nice... and the management team is amazing. The maintenance team worked fast to check on my ac & dryer.
Great place, relaxing vibe, beautiful location but the parking is very minute. Great place, relaxing vibe, beautiful location but the parking is very minute.
Just moved in and excellent customer service by Renee from the time we came looking until we moved in. There was no question that she could not answer.
It is very quiet out here. Whenever you may have an issue inside of your apartment complex, maintenance arrives very quickly and professionally gets the job done