The Reserve at Ashley Lake Apartments

The place needs new appliances and new cabinets.The hallway and staircase are dirty and needs major cleaning. The employees are all nice people.
Amazing staffs, clean community, drama free and quiet neighborhood. I love all the great amenities they provided. We have a tennis court, pool and and a gym.
Cindy provided excellent customer service with transfering our lease thank you. The manager was also helpful and understanding in getting all the paper work done and cleared. Now if we can get the maintenance guys to stop using the leaf blower first thing in the morning all would be perfect
Nice everything is going well so far nothing to says bad about it. Overall things are well organized. Management are on point and feel welcomed.
I love it here !!!so quiet and peaceful,Cindy is the best!!! Maintenance team on point ,it really has been a wonderful experience ,everything I needed was quickly assisted
Had a rocky start moving in, the office hours are during normal business hours so it's hard to ask questions or get information. Maintance came in a few times while I wasnt home without notice. The cabinets and appliances are outdated but clean. The area is nice and the amenities are beautiful. I feel safe living here.
Love how easy it is to pay rent. Also love how I always see maintenance working on ensuring our community is clean and well landscaped! And we also like how easy it is to send in a maintenance request and parking decal for guests
Overall we have had a great experience here. The community as a whole is fairly quiet, maintenance is usually quick to fix any issues that arise. Only a few things that could use improvement. The majority of the time to speak with anyone in management you must go into the office. Also the gym equipment could use some serious upgrading. We’ve been here nearly 2 years And will more than likely renew our lease again!
I think that a better communication with residents related to trash handle is neccesary. (a must) Parking, residents want to park as close as possible and do not care if they park in the street at all. I think you are loosing the good residents for the ones that do not take in consideration the other residents. More cleaning is neccesary on the premises.
very quiet for the most part, very clean and put together. staff is nice and easy to work with, although it does bother me that maintenance will walk in unannounced.