I recently moved into the apartment complex. It’s relaxing and just big enough for a single man like me. Parking for my work van is a huge plus. I love it so far

Amazing from the first day... Anthony was great from the moment we said "hi" to, "here are your keys". that makes such a difference! I felt very welcomed!

Reply from The Reserve at Ashley Lake Apartments

So far I really like my new community. The young lady in the office by the name of Cindy was very helpful as well as the other staff members. I look forward to happy memories in my new home.

Reply from The Reserve at Ashley Lake Apartments

The Parking issues are the worst here. You could never find parking when you come home in the evening. The maintenance is not that great either

Reply from The Reserve at Ashley Lake Apartments

Great Place to live! The office Personal is amazing! Soon response in a request and very friendly. The pets are allowed and the lake is very nice at sunsets

Reply from The Reserve at Ashley Lake Apartments

The rent goes up every year which is understandable however, not much has been done to make it worth staying. I was promised a different apartment after my first lease expired and was told they had already rented it, leaving me no other option than to renew for a higher price. I renewed again only because it only went up $20 this year. The rent is extremely high considering there is a lot of noise, loud neighbors, no cable where I live, litter everywhere and people speeding through the neighborhood. The newer office personnel is rude. Diane was nice and Anthony is nice. The other lady is just obnoxiously rude and has no people skills. The maintenance staff is rude when they enter my apartment and they refuse to fix things in my apartment when I’ve asked months ago for it to be done. I’ve been here 2 years and have seen 6-8 different property managers. Something isn’t right. Hopefully it gets better or I’m out after this lease expires.

Reply from The Reserve at Ashley Lake Apartments

I absolutely love living here. The neighbors are nice, the place is clean and beautiful appliances. Me and my dog live here and we wouldn’t have it any other way.

Reply from The Reserve at Ashley Lake Apartments

Thankful for Cindy with helping us out when she was so busy m. The lady was helping four people at once and was so nice and made sure she’ll we had everything we needed

Reply from The Reserve at Ashley Lake Apartments

The lake view and it’s in a corner end..love my neighbor upstairs..we’ve been neighbors since we moved here.We’ve lived here since 2010 and can honestly say we’ve seen the community grow and change.

Reply from The Reserve at Ashley Lake Apartments

Great place to live and the pool is great. Neighbors are cool and quiet. Love the water view but think the apartment needs to be a little bit updateed

Reply from The Reserve at Ashley Lake Apartments

A great place to live convienudnt easy yo find liveable apartment has what I need Easy to exit nice people affordable nice pool gym WiFi

Reply from The Reserve at Ashley Lake Apartments

Awesome place , I love it because it’s quite . I even scare to walk by myself because it’s too quite but I love it I don’t have too much worry . I definitely going to refer my people to come and live here,

Reply from The Reserve at Ashley Lake Apartments

It was an awesome experience for me I threaded same way like every body else. The crew is amazing, specially Sandy Solomon the one that did my follow up very professional.

Reply from The Reserve at Ashley Lake Apartments

The area is very quiet and peaceful. Whenever something goes wrong in your apartment and you call for maintenance, they always make priority to get it solve.

The apartments are beautiful and spacious and the area in general is clean, maintenance staff is friendly, but has a few people who do not understand even as qualify to live in these apartments, but anyway I try to be quiet for not having problems and the other is the inconvenience with parking is hard to find space

Awesome. Living here is amazing. Staff is very supportive and welcoming. Neighbors are very quiet and friendly. View is definitely amazing. Love it!

Nice place and very quiet, family environment office service is outstanding !! not sure what else to say it's a great place to live. close to publix and other stores.

Reply from The Reserve at Ashley Lake Apartments

Love this place, we have a pool and a gym that we can access anytime. They keep it always clean around, and the lake is always a nice place to sit and relax.

When I put in a Maintenance request or someone from the office does it for me.It takes several days fro someone to show up. the rules as stated in our lease are not followed by residents and the office does not do anything about it.

Office Staff Friendly And Very Helpful. Maintenance takes care of problems promptly and they are very professional. Only problems I can think of are the lights in the shared hallways are out and I wish there was more security around.

Honestly from the staff in the office to the Maintance crew, i have to say they are amazing. Always there to help from start to finish. Me and my family love living here.

Love it! The front office is so friendly. Very quiet. Clean. Beautiful views. Kind neighbors. It’s absolutely perfect. Would’nt be anywhere else.

I've been living here for 3 years I love the dog friendly community and great staff. This property is located close to everything Walmart, Boynton Mall,Hospitals, Vets.

I recently moved in and so far things have been fine. The office staff was very helpful and set me up with a nice view. The only negative so far is mother nature.

Ashley lake is a beautiful apartment community. The property management staff is very friendly and helpful. They go above and beyond for the residents.