Nice place and very quiet, family environment office service is outstanding !! not sure what else to say it's a great place to live. close to publix and other stores.

Reply from The Reserve at Ashley Lake Apartments

Love this place, we have a pool and a gym that we can access anytime. They keep it always clean around, and the lake is always a nice place to sit and relax.

When I put in a Maintenance request or someone from the office does it for me.It takes several days fro someone to show up. the rules as stated in our lease are not followed by residents and the office does not do anything about it.

Office Staff Friendly And Very Helpful. Maintenance takes care of problems promptly and they are very professional. Only problems I can think of are the lights in the shared hallways are out and I wish there was more security around.

Honestly from the staff in the office to the Maintance crew, i have to say they are amazing. Always there to help from start to finish. Me and my family love living here.

Love it! The front office is so friendly. Very quiet. Clean. Beautiful views. Kind neighbors. It’s absolutely perfect. Would’nt be anywhere else.

I've been living here for 3 years I love the dog friendly community and great staff. This property is located close to everything Walmart, Boynton Mall,Hospitals, Vets.

I recently moved in and so far things have been fine. The office staff was very helpful and set me up with a nice view. The only negative so far is mother nature.

Ashley lake is a beautiful apartment community. The property management staff is very friendly and helpful. They go above and beyond for the residents.

This was a great experience. Smooth process. And it happened so fast! There was a rep in the office named Anthony and he really was super helpful.

No issues to report after a week of living in the community. Io far everyone has been polite and quite. Community is quite for the most part and parking is terrible.

At first, I thought the community was decent. When I moved in a two bed/bath everything seemed fine except that I wasn't told about a few key things (like courtesy cleaning when you renew your lease) which I did/ there's no assigned parking spot and no permanent guess list. I stayed in the apartment for two years. But still I stayed there because Anthony is truly amazing/ show dedication towards his work and gets things done in a timely manner. So I decided to move to a bigger apartment which located in the back and parking is a nightmare. But yet parking rules and regulations are being forced knowing there is not enough for all the residents which in my opinion is TRULY WRONG. At night when I'm get home, I have to part a quarter mile away and walk to my apartment which could be dangerous being that the is not a gate to keep any danger to a certain level. My apartment side sliding door wouldn't close and I noticed when I moved in that maybe previous tenants had to place a wooden stick to keep the sliding door shut. It took close to a month to have a fix and was even told that staff in the office to just put a stick to keep it close which was insulting being that I had just moved in. The place has potential but it's the people that help run it that does not really show that they care much for the tenants. It feels like the main goal for some that works there is to have you sign the lease and then treat like they are better than you. Anthony is the only reason why I stay. Hopefully you guys read this.

I have zero complaints about this community! Any issue that has ever come up has been resolved ASAP! It’s quiet, convienantly located, and overall a great place to live.

Hasta el momento ha sido excelente... Lo encuentro muy completo el apartamento es bastante comodo, las aeras comunes son muy limpiaz y agradables

Getting our keys tomorrow and so far the office has been very helpful! We are very excited to live here. It was a very fast move in and the office is very accomadating.

Everyone has been really helpful. Everything has been fixed timely and we are looking forward to stay in our home as much as we can. We love it

I love living at The Reserve at Ashley Lake community. It's conveniently located near 24hr convenience stores and many restaurants. And an easy commute to work. I only wish there were more windows to let in more natural sunlight.

It’s ok living here, people pleasant and if there is a issue concerning the apartment they will fix ASAP. The office staff is best, Mrs. Solomon and Joey are great persons.

Noise is a little out of hand. Appliances are very old. Staff is good, maintenance comes fast. Wish the complex offered more to help fix or replace.

Fast service after a maintenance request, clear communication thru email. Kitchen counter mainly of very poor quality. Hot tub at the pool area should be reopened

Great place to live. It has became a affordable,very comfortable complex to live in. Always a quiet neighborhood. There hasnt been any complaints to this complex at all.

Overall, this is a nice place to live, I love that the gym is included because I want to utilize that more. There are other activities that they do that while I can't always participate in, am glad that others can. They seem to try to encourage a sense of community here and have people interact with each other, which is good. Sometimes we just don't know our neighbors, but with the activities they provide, it's easier to do.

Great community to live in. Feels safe. Office staff is always helpful and understanding. Only downside is the parking situation. Sometimes it's hard to park at your building.

It’ll be 6 years soon that I’ve been living here and I must say that it’s been a really pleasant experience! The office staff is the best!!!

The Staff here are awesome Anthony and Dianne are the Best when it comes to customer service and making you feel right at home . Thanks Guys!