The Reserve at Ashley Lake Apartments

4.1

4.1

Staff is always responsive and respectful. Maintenance is prompt, neat and effective. Notices are informative . We even get notifications regarding covid, weather and local outages.Property is well maintained and efficiently laid out.
In this community many things have changed since the new administration and most of them are very badAlthough they try to do a good job, the people who live in this community are very different from those who lived a few years ago.
Always keep me informed. Excellent service. Clean apartment and great amenities to use. Love sitting out on the balcony and catching the breeze
It is good the neighbors are very nice. But we do have a trash issue that needs to be taken care of. Overall it is nice the maintenance people are very nice
Rooms are spacious. Bedroom closets are a nice size but there are no hallway closets. Building has a lot of roaches. Lake and surrounding area is full of trash. Communication between tenants & leasing office isn’t good because I pay for valet trash every month and still have to take out my own trash because the service hasn’t started and no communication to when it will start. Maintenance is ok but takes days before they come. I love the double balconies & the lake view that each apartment has. Driving thru the complex the first time is really confusing & there is little to no light at night outside.
Just moved in love the community! Neighborhood seems quiet. I have not met my neighbors yet! When I moved in my unit was not ready on time but the office is very friendly and professional
Staff have been very accommodating, communicative, and friendly. A lovely community, thus far, and glad to hear they inform their resident's of anyone exposed to COVID.
The staff is very friendly and willing to help so I do very much appreciate them. Neighbors are loud and it’s difficult to get any information about maintenance, though I admit to being the type of person that likes all the information. Parking is annoying especially after 9pm. They should also spray for bugs more as there’s always spider webs and mosquitos through the hallways and stairs.
Very quite in the Neighbors are very nice In the staff are very nice to And I will always recommend friends in family to Ashley Lake Reserve
Quiet, nice and affordable. Great location, pretty lake. Helpful staff. Neighbors very nice. We enjoy living here a lot so far. Looking forward to staying