The Reserve at Ashley Lake Apartments

4.1

4.1

This community was very good a year ago, when they had another administration, now that office has regular employees and when you need something, weeks go by and they don't solve the problem.
So far the neighborhood seems quiet, nice place to live. The neighbors have been super friendly, is definitely a safe place for kids to play outside.
Everyone in the office community is just extremely helpful and understanding. Some of the residence and more extra then others but that would be found everywhere. But overall we are happy and proud to be party of the The Reserve at Ashley Lakes Community
Quite a few errors lead to having to file paperwork multiple times due to simple mistakes by staff. Perhaps it was a fluke but these errors took 2 weeks to resolve.
So far it has been great. I love tje pieces and quite. It's just nice here. They are big inside apartments. They are well taking care of. I haven't been in the pool as of now. But is just feets away from my front door. So far so it has been awesome.
Nasty neighbors. Every week the bug guy have to come and spray my apartment because the neighbors had a roach infestation. So dirty and had a really bad smell coming from their apartment
Nice place. People at the office were very helpful. I definitely recommend Ashley Lake Reserve to anyone looking for a nice place to live thats affordable and friendly.
Staff is constantly friendly and helpful. When shippers deliver oversized items to the office, they are prompt and courteous. I couldn’t ask for more.
I've enjoyed living here, I love my view, the only thing here lately have been my appliances not working correctly. Also residents not keeping breezeway clean.
Love it here The pool it’s the only issue that I have multiple times is not open, and it’s a little frustrated. Same with the gym. I started to pay a gym membership because the one in the condo it’s never open. But maintenance is great and the people at the office is really nice